Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste (2290 Views)

SEX BLOG: Types Of Pussy And How It Taste / All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) / The Moment Woman Was Spotted Breast Feeding Her Son And Dog Together(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by Nobody: 8:11am On May 30, 2017
When mothers breastfeed their children in public sometimes I wonder if it's right or wrong, exposing your breasts and making it become the cynosure of all eyes especially if u're a beautiful lady and perhaps very fair in complexion and have good firm and succulent jugs kiss .

Does it speak well of a woman doing that or shouldn't there be a subtle way of breastfeeding your child in public whereby the men around do not have to ogle at every sight of your breast? angry

On the flip side, everyone of us have tasted this breast milk when we were small but I can't remember what it tastes like, but the way I see those small kids suckle on their mama's breast always makes me yearn to have a taste as an adult angry, don't yab me angry . It's not my fault, I can't wait to av my wife and one of those days taste her breast milk and know what those small chaps really enjoy sucking with glee, though I won't make the mistake of going for her colostrum but I'm having a feeling it would have a sour taste . kiss angry

Wish I could taste right now

angry kiss undecided

Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by professorfal: 8:15am On May 30, 2017

Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by mzhorlah(f): 8:16am On May 30, 2017
some women are just so..... about it. Have seen some women breastfed dr babies and I didn't see Dr breast outside.
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by Nobody: 8:21am On May 30, 2017
Wow that's amazing then but some women can so throw caution to the wind... angry
mzhorlah:
some women are just so..... about it. Have seen some women breastfed dr babies and I didn't see Dr breast outside.
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by professorfal: 8:25am On May 30, 2017
mzhorlah:

whether out or not men don't find it desirable at all, the baby suppresses the ecstasy of seeing.
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by mzhorlah(f): 8:27am On May 30, 2017
professorfal:

whether out or not men don't find it desirable at all, the baby suppresses the ecstasy of seeing.
are you trying to say I shouldn't feed my baby in public or I shouldn't feed my baby at all
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by mzhorlah(f): 8:28am On May 30, 2017
romeorails:
Wow that's amazing then but some women can so throw caution to the wind... angry
grin
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by professorfal: 8:38am On May 30, 2017
mzhorlah:
are you trying to say I shouldn't feed my baby in public or I shouldn't feed my baby at all

naaah you misinterpreted the context, a woman would be embarrassed her boobs is out in public because of men who might glance at them. with that being said nursing mums shouldn't be worried as most men dont find their sexual weapons attractive at that point.
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by MostBanned: 8:40am On May 30, 2017
mzhorlah:

Learn to read and comprehend instead of rushing to quote undecided
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by Nobody: 8:40am On May 30, 2017
Abeg all people wah say I can't breast feed outside wehdone ooo.. If me and my wife follow and pikin wan come show him self .she go give am oo.. Just shift one side jare.. I no dey for all those rubbish ooo

1 Like

Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by Kondomatic(m): 8:42am On May 30, 2017
mzhorlah:
Women are free to feed their babies anywhere they like. Perverts should look away.

1 Like

Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by Nobody: 8:50am On May 30, 2017
No be say no go giv am, but she fit cover breast give her nau angry no be all these pinshures angry
smithsydny:
Abeg all people wah say I can't breast feed outside wehdone ooo.. If me and my wife follow and pikin wan come show him self .she go give am oo.. Just shift one side jare.. I no dey for all those rubbish ooo
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by jashar(f): 9:02am On May 30, 2017
That's why there are shawls and baby wraps. Cover yaself jare. Because you have born does that mean you should just let yourself go like that?

Like my friend on Sunday in church, her sister made her an ankara wrap to cover herself when breastfeeding in public. imagine if she had just expose the breast like that in church? I just feel it's decent...

2 Likes

Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by Nobody: 9:16am On May 30, 2017
romeorails:
No be say no go giv am, but she fit cover breast give her nau angry no be all these pinshures angry
hhhaa grin there's a cloth I can't remember the name .. An apron like cloth most women use.. I love that one shaa
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by eyinjuege: 10:33am On May 30, 2017
mzhorlah:

But African women have been breastfeeding in public since time immemorial with no qualms or strings attached to the act.

Its just like a decade ago people started using aprons to cover themselves, and its even mostly the educated ones that bother with that.
Growing up, I used to see women breastfeeding everywhere with their flat breasts. Even 4 year old children were being breast fed in those days, and would run down to their mums after playing football, pull out her breasts , suck their thing and go back to continue playing their game/ ball.
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by mzhorlah(f): 10:35am On May 30, 2017
professorfal:

naaah you misinterpreted the context, a woman would be embarrassed her boobs is out in public because of men who might glance at them. with that being said nursing mums shouldn't be worried as most men dont find their sexual weapons attractive at that point.

ok
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by mzhorlah(f): 10:35am On May 30, 2017
MostBanned:

Learn to read and comprehend instead of rushing to quote undecided
sorry about that
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by mzhorlah(f): 10:36am On May 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
Women are free to feed their babies anywhere they like. Perverts should look away.
I second
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by mzhorlah(f): 10:48am On May 30, 2017
eyinjuege:

But African women have been breastfeeding in public since time immemorial with no qualms or strings attached to the act.

Its just like a decade ago people started using aprons to cover themselves, and its even mostly the educated ones that bother with that.
Growing up, I used to see women breastfeeding everywhere with their flat breasts. Even 4 year old children were being breast fed in those days, and would run down to their mums after playing football, pull out her breasts , suck their thing and go back to continue playing their game/ ball.
4 year old children. you must be in your forties or fifties now grin tongue
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by eyinjuege: 10:58am On May 30, 2017
mzhorlah:
4 year old children. you must be in your forties or fifties now grin tongue

Some of us are old school lapelle. But you're wrong though wink, though close enough.
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by Headlesschicken(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2017
undecided close d phucking bwest, dia r Berra tinx to look at...
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by Nobody: 11:06am On May 30, 2017
En en dt wan make brain angry
smithsydny:
hhhaa grin there's a cloth I can't remember the name .. An apron like cloth most women use.. I love that one shaa
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by mzhorlah(f): 11:33am On May 30, 2017
eyinjuege:

Some of us are old school lapelle. But you're wrong though wink, though close enough.
grin
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by Nobody: 11:41am On May 30, 2017
Some thoughts need to stay in your head. Why shouldn't there be a subtle way of breastfeeding? You need to excercise decorum and stop staring. Why sexualise every aspect of what is in essence a natural process. If your sister was breast feeding and had nice "melons" would you start thinking the same thoughts. If you are that keen on tasting breast milk plenty on sale online.
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2017
What the hell mahn grin
Breast milk is for the fecking babies bruh
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by Lewaluv(f): 12:19pm On May 30, 2017
I breast fed both my baby boys and never had a problem feeding in public.
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 30, 2017
romeorails:
En en dt wan make brain angry
that kind of thing
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 01, 2017
Raine, really shocked cry kiss , I can't help but salivate, I jealous ur baby angry angry . How I wish I could covfefe the milk first angry

kiss kiss
Raine80:
Some thoughts need to stay in your head. Why shouldn't there be a subtle way of breastfeeding? You need to excercise decorum and stop staring. Why sexualise every aspect of what is in essence a natural process. If your sister was breast feeding and had nice "melons" would you start thinking the same thoughts. If you are that keen on tasting breast milk plenty on sale online.
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 01, 2017
[quote
author=Lewaluv post=57019882]I ughh embarassed I'm jealous angry

kiss kiss

But can u tell me what it tastes like? How would u even know, ughh angrybreast fed both my baby boys and never had a problem feeding in public.[/quote]
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=romeorails post=57075977]Raine, really shocked cry kiss , I can't help but salivate, I jealous ur baby angry angry . How I wish I could covfefe the milk first angry

kiss kiss[/quote
You are too complex for me.. wink
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 02, 2017
Ughhh angry pls nau angry I promise I will be less complex angry cry

[quote author=Raine80 post=57089951][/quote]
Re: 1.breast Feeding A Child In Public? 2. How Does It Taste by amakadihot87(f): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
jashar:
That's why there are shawls and baby wraps. Cover yaself jare. Because you have born does that mean you should just let yourself go like that?

Like my friend on Sunday in church, her sister made her an ankara wrap to cover herself when breastfeeding in public. imagine if she had just expose the breast like that in church? I just feel it's decent...
...... you are right

(1) (Reply)

Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances / Is My Brothers Wife Giving Me Signal..is She Opportunistic / Kenyan Man Posts Photos Of Himself Unclad In Bed With 7 Different Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.