Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. (20405 Views)

If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. / As A Christian You Need These Books From Wise Men And Women Of God / Are You Really A Christian? You Think You Are? Think Again - Moshood Fayemiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by mabea: 5:44pm On May 08, 2018
budaatum:

Does the soul live on?

Where?
The soul is either in hell or in the presence of God (heaven). Any soul that finds itself in hell is already a dead soul.
cc peacefullove

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by budaatum: 5:51pm On May 08, 2018
mabea:
The soul is either in hell or in the presence of God (heaven).
Is a soul that is alive and living, in hell or in the presence of God?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by mabea: 5:59pm On May 08, 2018
budaatum:

Is a soul that is alive and living, in hell or in the presence of God?
In the presence of God

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 6:13pm On May 08, 2018
Junia:

Which scripture ?

Animals are souls.

And God said, Let the earth bring forth living souls after their kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth, after their kind. And it was so. Gen 1 vs 24

Animals have spirit:

Psalm 104 vs 29

Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled; thou takest away their spirit, they cease to exist and return to their dust.

And despite they cease to exist, What does that tell you about man as well ? Very simple

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 6:16pm On May 08, 2018
mabea:
The soul is either in hell or in the presence of God (heaven). Any soul that finds itself in hell is already a dead soul.
cc peacefullove

Do you even understand what you are saying mabea ?

Define the word " dead " ? ( as it applies to the usage of the word in every creature that dies )

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun1: 6:36pm On May 08, 2018
I am undeterred hehehe. as much as they ban i bounce back. robocop hehe.
you don day run? hehehe u never chichomtim. no u want to ignore jw? u lie. u jam beta meat now and u want run. na lie. no be for this website. keep reporting and as much as dem block me i go day come back. one thousand email i no care as long as i accomplish my purpose. i drop all my enemies and face the stink poosee way claim to deal with me. here i am. just the beginning. the other accounts the ban will expire in two days haha so storm day come. undeterred i am hehehe. i ride till my last wheel fall off.

no going back. Peacefullove keep quoting her she no go fit run now. i don scatter market for her she won run. now u want to ignore people. you way day brag make people bring it on. day beat dry chest as if say u get bite. na me n u for this site. ride or dieee.
salvation101:
good. U can now stay off my mention, i didn't reply ur several mentions initially until you personally called me out and revisited this thread like i requested. But i think i av better reasons to keep ignoring ur mentions now, enjoy wink
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by mabea: 6:44pm On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

Do you even understand what you are saying mabea ?

Define the word " dead " ? ( as it applies to the usage of the word in every creature that dies )
God is life so absence with God is death. The breath of God is the life of the flesh which also is the spirit, so when this spirit is separated from God it is dead. Dont expect it to decompose like the flesh because they both have different composition. I dont know how else to explain it to you. The flesh lives by God so is the spirit
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun1: 6:44pm On May 08, 2018
he has answered u still you are asking. no be him scatter market for you for enerhen junctiono oh. old hag no fit spell well. pakinson disease don day chop her. common thief she say na theif haahahaha graduate way wear khaki.

see the way u day humble small small. na just the beginning.
salvation101:
u are the one bringing it up so u should tell me. Are u also positing that it was the garden of eden Jesus and the theif went to on that day?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 6:48pm On May 08, 2018
mabea:
God is life so absence with God is death. The breath of God is the life of the flesh which also is the spirit, so when this spirit is separated from God it is dead. Dont expect it to decompose like the flesh because they both have different composition. I dont know how else to explain it to you. The flesh lives by God so is the spirit

That spirit - Is it a person on it own ?

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun1: 6:50pm On May 08, 2018
OLD HAG NA THIS YEAR OH.
Salvation103:
so in other words, paradise is not heaven ko? So where is the paradise Jesus promised the thief located?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by mabea: 6:51pm On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

That spirit - Is it a person on it own ?
Yes but housed by the body (flesh)
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun1: 6:52pm On May 08, 2018
old hag don day run. u feel say u can come online and threaten people and go scot free. better rock jam u. come on and rise up for ur womb. i don show. day and night na so so cook i go coo the wahala for u make u day chop am. i go favorite u now. make i day get update whenever u show online. never to escape me. anybody way no any account way old hag day use make dem tell me. na me n old olosho this year. winch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun1: 6:53pm On May 08, 2018
i keep bouncing back from every block hehe. me way be rockafella na old hag day report.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 08, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
I am undeterred hehehe. as much as they ban i bounce back. robocop hehe.
you don day run? hehehe u never chichomtim. no u want to ignore jw? u lie. u jam beta meat now and u want run. na lie. no be for this website. keep reporting and as much as dem block me i go day come back. one thousand email i no care as long as i accomplish my purpose. i drop all my enemies and face the stink poosee way claim to deal with me. here i am. just the beginning. the other accounts the ban will expire in two days haha so storm day come. undeterred i am hehehe. i ride till my last wheel fall off.

no going back. Peacefullove keep quoting her she no go fit run now. i don scatter market for her she won run. now u want to ignore people. you way day brag make people bring it on. day beat dry chest as if say u get bite. na me n u for this site. ride or dieee.
u are just a jobless old fool and irrelevant to me. I ignored this thread since last year not until peacefullove wanted to have a conversation with me on another thread den i requested he come and answer my questions from last year. U think i am leaving the thread because of you? Sebi u dey follow me? I have been commenting on other threads already come over there and display ur stupidity as usual grin. Inconsequential nonentity

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 08, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
i keep bouncing back from every block hehe. me way be rockafella na old hag day report.
stupid old fool. I tot u lived in Ontario grin. U were active all tru the period wen it was midnight overthere. Rockefeller.. D one i know is the first American billionaire and now dead, dey claim watin the whole of ur generation no reach for nairaland. Wasted life. He goat grin
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by budaatum: 7:39pm On May 08, 2018
mabea:
In the presence of God
Only a soul that is dead goes to hell?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by mabea: 7:41pm On May 08, 2018
budaatum:

Only a soul that is dead goes to hell?
Any soul that's in hell is a dead soul
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by budaatum: 7:45pm On May 08, 2018
mabea:
Any soul that's in hell is a dead soul

Thank you.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun1: 7:46pm On May 08, 2018
salvation101:
stupid old fool. I tot u lived in Ontario grin. U were active all tru the period wen it was midnight overthere. Rockefeller.. D one i know is the first American billionaire and now dead, dey claim watin the whole of ur generation no reach for nairaland. Wasted life. He goat grin
yes oh. maybe u no know ontario. ode! is a 24 hours world here. una get light for there? u way day shiithole. u day check time hehe. na so so check u go day check am. am out for u day and night. i give myself only 4hours sleep cos of u for one year hehehe. u jam better rock. u were caught lying. u confessed to have lied online. pathological liar. you are not credible. I run my own business and I decide when i sleep or wake. young money day here so. haha wahala manufacturer. born to destroy old winches and poor old hags.

ol hag way day wear khaki. u get luck say hand never touch you. dem for don light u up for jesse. one faithful day hand go touch hag. i trust warri . na plantain leave dem go first finish for ur body
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun1: 7:55pm On May 08, 2018
no one cares about ur existence. weda am relevant to u or not who e concern. a graduate that cannot spell thief properly na person. u no go school. when something jam u why u beg. a supporter of rapist. you claimed that little girls enjoyed the rape. kai. do u even have a womb? are u a woman at all? how could u even lend ur voice to a rapist? saying that those girls enjoyed the rape was the height of it. how could u

How small girls way never know their hormones or the changes in theri bodies take enjoy rape? that was very bad a thing to say.

u did not ignore any thread. u are a born liar as u have confessed. what u told me what that u are out here for the jw. you begged me to join you torment the jw. that was what old warri brotherlite told me. u begged me to come with u to scatter jw on their topics. liar dont lie cos i have those stuff online. i will come and torment you on other threads just the way u torment the jw on their own threads. u need to be exposed. na me and u for this site. i will add u fast fast. winch no suppose live. suffer the winch. winches suppose suffer. for u to support a rapist it means that u also enjoyed it at a young age. u rotten quick for warri. old warri. enerhen junction must be a never forgetting place for you.

in one of ur posts u swore to stay evergreen on jw topics. u cannot tell me that this is an old thread. i have followed u. u are ever green on all threads. u have had several display of ur mannerless pride on this site. a good snake is a dead one.
salvation101:
u are just a jobless old fool and irrelevant to me. I ignored this thread since last year not until peacefullove wanted to have a conversation with me on another thread den i requested he come and answer my questions from last year. U think i am leaving the thread because of you? Sebi u dey follow me? I have been commenting on other threads already come over there and display ur stupidity as usual grin. Inconsequential nonentity
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun1: 7:59pm On May 08, 2018
sharrap no day speak english way big pass u. u no sabi. old hag way go school for old age. na now ur mates day wear khaki? where is ur virginity? how much were u paid to give it up? when did you start raping people's hubbys?
salvation101:
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun1: 8:07pm On May 08, 2018
no he goat go gree phork u. hag way day use techno tab. and u day feel pompous for nothing. stink poosee hag. person way dem no train. a snake is a snake and should be beheaded. a good snake is a dead one. u day make mouth before say u go take me down. ur power don finish? where ur womb day? you remember say na this year? u day form warri and u no sabi warri pidgin. smellling rat
salvation101:
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun1: 8:12pm On May 08, 2018
her reign is over am here. a rapist who urges other rapists to rape little girls. she said that the little girls enjoyed the sex. can u imagine? devilish thought.
Peacefullove:

grin grin was surprised too, Paradise is heaven . automatically then, Jesus went to heaven the day he died . Salvation101 is a confirm Liar .

She has bitten more than she can chew . This is interesting
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun1: 8:19pm On May 08, 2018
liar go put her location as lasgidi. warri rabbit living in ghetto. which lagos babe day use techno tab. a graduate as she claims for that matter. haha lasgidi my left nyarssssh. Enerhen junction brotherlite i hail.
salvation101:
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 08, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
liar go put her location as lasgidi. warri rabbit living in ghetto. which lagos babe day use techno tab. a graduate as she claims for that matter. haha lasgidi my left nyarssssh. Enerhen junction brotherlite i hail.
let us see a screenshot of ur iPhone oga grin grin
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun1: 8:34pm On May 08, 2018
moomoo won watch iphone. hehe. odi odi. olg hag am not ur friend. do not try to parley with me. we can never rub should u promised me war. i want that war. i no want baby voice. come out real. u no fit pretend for me at all. a wolf cannot pretend to be sheep. a snake is a snake and i behead snakes. never to allow hags live. suffer a winch not to live.

take a screenshot of ur womb first. u never see iphone b4. u think say u get mb? me way day use free internet. hehee. old olosho die well.

how could u ever support a rapist by saying that the little girls enjoyed the rape. how could u ever say such a thing. girls who are still developing. and u carry bible day quote upandan. while within u support rape. instead of condemning the rapist, you are siding him. how heartless is that?
salvation101:
let us see a screenshot of ur iPhone oga grin grin
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 08, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
moomoo won watch iphone. hehe. odi odi. olg hag am not ur friend. do not try to parley with me. we can never rub should u promised me war. i want that war. i no want baby voice. come out real. u no fit pretend for me at all. a wolf cannot pretend to be sheep. a snake is a snake and i behead snakes. never to allow hags live. suffer a winch not to live.

take a screenshot of ur womb first. u never see iphone b4. u think say u get mb? me way day use free internet. hehee. old olosho die well.

how could u ever support a rapist by saying that the little girls enjoyed the rape. how could u ever say such a thing. girls who are still developing. and u carry bible day quote upandan. while within u support rape. instead of condemning the rapist, you are siding him. how heartless is that?
u dey laugh tecno since wch i am proud of. Prove to d world dat it is not a java phone u are using. Let us see the screenshot of this page as it appears on ur phone. Mr Ontario. U are scared now abi. Send the screenshot let us see. Loser
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun1: 8:42pm On May 08, 2018
old olosho me n u no day compete. for 14 yrs u have been hustling in warri at enerhen junction. the best u can achieve is techno tab of 35k. u see how i day expose u. u no believe say ur dirty undies day online. u shared ur number on nairaland for what if not for the olosho business. no responsible girl shares he rnumber online for no reason. sensible girls send PM by emails. olosho na day share number for calls. and u were begging me to call u. hehehe i day craze? me go call olosho for what na. when better fresh young adn clean tohto line up for my dormot.
salvation101:
u dey laugh tecno since wch i am proud of. Prove to d world dat it is not a java phone u are using. Let us see the screenshot of this page as it appears on ur phone. Mr Ontario. U are scared now abi. Send the screenshot let us see. Loser
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun1: 8:44pm On May 08, 2018

you day run from this issue well well. e pain you. who supports the rape of little girls? no woman who has fresh vagina and womb can ever rejoice in the rape of underage girls.
salvation101:
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 08, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
old olosho me n u no day compete. for 14 yrs u have been hustling in warri at enerhen junction. the best u can achieve is techno tab of 35k. u see how i day expose u. u no believe say ur dirty undies day online. u shared ur number on nairaland for what if not for the olosho business. no responsible girl shares he rnumber online for no reason. sensible girls send PM by emails. olosho na day share number for calls. and u were begging me to call u. hehehe i day craze? me go call olosho for what na. when better fresh young adn clean tohto line up for my dormot.
mr Ontario, too much talk. Let us see the screenshot of this page as it appears on your phone.. No be 5k itel u dey use grin grin
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun1: 8:51pm On May 08, 2018
salvation101:
mr Ontario, too much talk. Let us see the screenshot of this page as it appears on your phone.. No be 5k itel u dey use grin grin
how much you spend for all those abortion collectively?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 08, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
how much you spend for all those abortion collectively?
if e sure for u, send the screenshot of dis page as it appears on d phone u r using. Otherwise, every other thing u dey talk na balderdash. grin. I use a tecno tab, i even used it to send d screenshot of the post where u were begging for a job. Let us see urs

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

'Shame To Supporters Of Stingy People' - Mbaka Blasts In New Video / Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? / Sultan Declares Tuesday Muslim New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.