Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. (20054 Views)

If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. / As A Christian You Need These Books From Wise Men And Women Of God / Are You Really A Christian? You Think You Are? Think Again - Moshood Fayemiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun2: 11:41am On May 08, 2018
Gbam
Okpari.
Very good answer. That ol hag is a disgrace to womanhood. A mannerless ediot with stink poosee. Ol woman way go scho for old age. She still dat wear khaki when teenagers are graduating.

She should remove that khaki and tie wrapper. The chief princess of STI. That ol hag is supoorting rapists. She said that minors i mean underaged girls enjoyed the rape. Kai. It is unheard of. Those words came out of this winch mouth. Thank God we can still refer to old posts. This is to show u the kinda person this winch is. Girls that are still developing sexual hormones who do not have proper view of what is right and how yo manage their bodies na dis ediot say dem Enjoy the rape.

This woman is heartless. Do not look at her as a youth oh. The woman is very old. A woman who know zubudaya that was last aired in the mid 90ies. She no be today meat. Old arsshewoh for warri way her market don fall press her. She just day use bible as camouflage.

Check her chats with me u will c how useless she is. See wetin day comot from her mouth. A woman whose parents failed to raise her. Old arshewo

Peacefullove:

Damage control grin grin

And since Jesus didnt go to any heaven that day, and you admit you lied . it means KJV all this versions lied as well . Its all about the comma
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun2: 11:51am On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

Lol, Reality has fall on her .. But pride won't let her admit it
she no know me. She just start with me. This ol hag is threatening me. She begged me to join her to torment the jw. But is a failed plan for her. The trap she set for jw don catch her. She promised to deal with me. An old rapist promised to deal with me hehe. Day brag for me say she be warri. Old meat that should wrap her kpormor with two wrapper na day insult me for nairaland day claim say she go show me. She cant ignore me o. She die well.

A proud old hag whose parents failed to raise up. No husband no womb no job. She has flushed all her generation for toilet. Girls day marry before nysc. Some na nysc dem day find man. This old hag is 24 on nairaland when her mates are preparing their kids for school and making food for their husbands. She say she won come flex with me. She is now begging me to leave her to torment dem jw. Hehehe.

I promise that hag that i rise til my wheels fall off. Stink poosee old arshewoh for enerhen junction. Market do. Press her she day grab bible with a fake heart.

Just imagine her statement. That she came to nairaland to deal with jw. And she is supporting rapists. This old ediot said that little girls enjoyed rape.

Very heartless. Na me n u for this place. She say na dig she won dig about me. U never know me weh
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun2: 12:48pm On May 08, 2018
Bwahahahaha you catch the old brothelite for dangerous corner. She cannot escape this question but throw insults as usual. The old hag suffering from bipolar disorder thinks that she is smart. She day use her experience for her arshewohh trade day quote bible. She think say brothel and nairaland are same.

She is a rapist conspiring old hag with stoopeed ego and pride. Mannerless swine from the ghetto. Old arshewoh way market don fall press she begin carry bible to attack jw.

She has tied a knot with me on nairaland. She say she go deal with me. She go beg for her freedom. Old arshewoh way no no where she bury all her fetus way she flush.

Ride on dear MizJanet and show this stink poosee hoe how christians think and behave.

MizJanet:

Lwkmd, don't forget this

all this religious people will not kill me, I didn't know you can lie like this grin grin grin So Jesus went to heaven the day he died ? Means he was telling Magdalene lies that he has not yet ascend to his Father ?

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by kolawoleibukun2: 1:31pm On May 08, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
ah ah shebi na me. we go see each other for here. hehe I go drag u enter mess. ur reign is over here. if you think say you be king before you have just been dethroned. believe me. u go see me run. I am a destroyer of smeeling tohto. my life achievement is putting things into the right perspective and trashy dirts. as am doing now and will keep doing. u are a uzelsss child. a waste in a daughta. nobody wants a child like you. even your church is ashamed of you. a loose girl with the goal of amassing preek spem . all ur body is full of rotten spem belonging peoples husband and to men without virtue. clease yourself first from within. u stinkk
salvation101
I see say u don follow me, abeg, follow my other muniker too, salvation102 and salvation103

You remember that historic line?

hehe i promised you and you will regret ever picking a fight with me. In life you must choose your fight. I have tied a knot with you on this site. u sef go know say you jam rock. am sure by now u must be regretting. I no care weda snake gentle or not, i believe that a good snake is a dead one. a snake must die to prove its innocence to me. i behead snake. no resting place for u here. u never see. wetin day pursue u na? rise up and fight for your wombb. rise up.

dirty lizard shebi u day brag for me two day ago. u tthink say i go treat u with any kindness like the jw day pet u. i break stubborn heads like i break hard coconuts. smelling old hag; old arshewooh
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

Did he say he will went anywhere ?

Truly I tell you today (, ) I will be with you in Abuja. It doesn't mean that day, its a promise that we all be in Abuja , it may be six month from now . but am promising that day .

Its different when the Comma is placed right after you.

Truly I tell you (,) Today you will be with me in Abuja.

That means today both will be in Abuja

This second one is Wrong , and which you agree its a lie since Jesus did not go to any paradise that day . even the Jewish paradise hasn't arrive . he only made a promise to the man

Respected Greek translation : Septuagint refer to Garden of Eden as Paradise and Jesus used read this translation . so you have no point !
oga, i am still waiting for you to tell me where paradise is located
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 2:59pm On May 08, 2018
salvation101:
oga, i am still waiting for you to tell me where paradise is located

you have been answered already

Where was Garden of Eden ( Greek Paradise ) located ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

you have been answered already

Where was Garden of Eden ( Greek Paradise ) located ? grin grin
u are the one bringing it up so u should tell me. Are u also positing that it was the garden of eden Jesus and the theif went to on that day?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 3:08pm On May 08, 2018
salvation101:

I tell you, today i will be with you in Abuja. Dat means i will be in abuja today. U went to bring an unpopular version dat suits ur narrative. U can as well go and copy queen james version to support gay. I have showed u all the popular versions accepted by the Church such as KJV and Amplified Bible and u are still arguing.

But you yourself admit they were lying and that's why You lied as well grin grin

Stop embarrassing yourself already
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 3:09pm On May 08, 2018
salvation101:
u are the one bringing it up so u should tell me. Are u also positing that it was the garden of eden Jesus and the theif went to on that day?

Nope. Go and study the comma

Stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 3:13pm On May 08, 2018
Junia:

Who said so ?

Bible
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

Nope. Go and study the comma

Stop embarrassing yourself.
what comma? I posted it from several bible versions
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 3:18pm On May 08, 2018
salvation101:
what comma? I posted it from several bible versions

grin grin

And they all tell lies . why you sticking with lies ?

Check the one I gave you.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

But you yourself admit they were lying and that's why You lied as well grin grin

Stop embarrassing yourself already
it is obvious that you do not have an answer to the question. Am i d writer of the king James or Amplified Bible?
If we will go with contemporary English version as the best translation , do u also agree with John 1:1 from same Bible translation
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

grin grin

you gave me contemporary English version. To you that is the true Bible sebi? Hope u also agree with John 1:1 of same Bible
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 3:22pm On May 08, 2018
salvation101:
it is obvious that you do not have an answer to the question. Am i d writer of the king James or Amplified Bible?

when you believed them , where does it lead you ... Telling lies grin grin
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

when you believed them , where does it lead you ... Telling lies grin grin
Hahahaha. U know how my conversation with you ended last year right? To any discerning mind, u are running away from the question i asked you and trying to get personal with me, and i will just let u continue to delude ursef
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 3:31pm On May 08, 2018
salvation101:
Hahahaha. U know how my conversation with you ended last year right? To any discerning mind, u are running away from the question i asked you and trying to get personal with me, and i will just let u continue to delude ursef

One beautiful thing about this thread is that your lies were exposed .

Now Nairaland rule 1 says do not derail or post off topic . I don't want to be banned for derailing . if you want to discuss trinity ... Create a thread and invite me . Will be glad to come answer you over there grin
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Hairyrapunzel: 3:37pm On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

grin grin

How are you so sure the one you are quoting is not a lie?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

One beautiful thing about this thread is that your lies were exposed .

Now Nairaland rule 1 says do not derail or post off topic . I don't want to be banned for derailing . if you want to discuss trinity ... Create a thread and invite me . Will be glad to come answer you over there grin
good. U can now stay off my mention, i didn't reply ur several mentions initially until you personally called me out and revisited this thread like i requested. But i think i av better reasons to keep ignoring ur mentions now, enjoy wink
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 3:41pm On May 08, 2018
salvation101:
good. U can now stay off my mention, i didn't reply ur several mentions initially until you personally called me out and revisited this thread like i requested. But i think i av better reasons to keep ignoring ur mentions now, enjoy wink
Your efforts to derail were ruined grin

Your question is so cheap, It cost you nothing to create a thread . Or you scared? grin

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by budaatum: 3:41pm On May 08, 2018
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 3:42pm On May 08, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

How are you so sure the one you are quoting is not a lie?

grin grin read the thread and see why its correct. A sane person examines things not jump on things he know nothing about .
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Hairyrapunzel: 3:55pm On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

grin grin read the thread and see why its correct. A sane person examines things not jump on things he know nothing about .
A sane person doesn't say the translation of a bible he decides to use is accurate while the others are all lies.
I assume you are the insane person here.

How are you so sure the translation you are quoting is not a lie?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

Bible
Which scripture ?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by budaatum: 5:19pm On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

Do you accept it means Soul died and doesn't live on?

Cc: mabea
Junia
Budaatum
Does the soul live on?

Where?
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Peacefullove: 5:22pm On May 08, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:
[s]
A sane person doesn't say the translation of a bible he decides to use is accurate while the others are all lies.
I assume you are the insane person here.

How are you so sure the translation you are quoting is not a lie? [/s]
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by Anas09: 5:33pm On May 08, 2018
budaatum:
Anas09 © 2018
Sir, it's not every thread i go to. But, since you mentioned me here, i'll find time to check what's going on here.
Re: Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. by MizJanet(f): 5:42pm On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

grin grin was surprised too, Paradise is heaven . automatically then, Jesus went to heaven the day he died . Salvation101 is a confirm Liar .

She has bitten more than she can chew . This is interesting

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest / ‘Sam Adeyemi And The Tithe’ by Deji Yesufu / Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.