Stats: 3,195,021 members, 7,956,787 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. (4457 Views)

My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) / Funny Memes: Share any funny pic on your phone / Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by maspero22(m): 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
hatbricker:
see your flat face like frying pan grin
and urs like tripod stand fa? ode!! lol
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by maspero22(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
MEGGATRON:

Naaah i pretty much enjoy what i do here, its fun for me i dont know for my preys.

Sure we are great influence. ......God bless NIGERIA and everywhere else
really fun bra. nice1
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by maspero22(m): 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
ErnieSmallzz:
ode undecided elderly person without sense *spits on thread*
If u're ibo, you should be conversant with what 'agafu' means. lol
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by maspero22(m): 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
Xsem:
See your lips
. what about ma lips? lol
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Fernandowski(m): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
maspero22:

lolss.. thanks man but am not as foolish as u who commented!!
you look so old but your reasoning is so so poor
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by maspero22(m): 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
chynie:
wait u apply makeup like a woman
come use camera 360 snap
on top filter and edit the pic
also come add background
now come dey ask us whether u fine or not abi

continue, in the next 7 years when all your mates for don become millionaires
u go know wetin u do yourself
lmfao... chai!! u haf killed me. funny enough, of all d things u listed, na just one i did. That make up part got me tho. #evil #okbye
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by maspero22(m): 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
R3B3L:
if d truth on ur looks is Wat u aim for take a Polaroid and upload here. Full Polaroid and den a head shot...
Lols... i will allow that pass by
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by maspero22(m): 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Fernandowski:
you look so old but your reasoning is so so poor
Atleast i still have some reasoning unlike u whose reasoning has left him entirely.
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Fernandowski(m): 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
maspero22:

Atleast i still have some reasoning unlike u whose reasoning has left him entirely.
lolzzz.... the same thang I am talking bout here
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by xtian0781: 12:05am On Jun 02, 2017
Sensual:
why are you seeking attention like a desperate bvtch?

damn!!!
Sister yyyyyyyyy
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 02, 2017
maspero22:

This cute pic of me has got people talking. Some say I'm the most handsome dude on nairaland. What do you think? (I welcome jabs too) Lol.

Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by maspero22(m): 7:34am On Jun 02, 2017
lefulefu:
wahrefa!!

Am I D Only Girl Dat Love Raw Sex In Nigeria? / How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? / You People Are Lying About Your Sex Lives And Here Is The Truth!