Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. (4358 Views)

My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) / Funny Memes: Share any funny pic on your phone / Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by R3B3L(m): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
slowpoison1:

Lol..pained zulu geh..but sha south Africans are kinda fugly sha tongue
next time a South African talks maybe we shuld keep quiet and pay attention. After much debate with dem I've decided to hang my boots. Dnt even try to compare bruh. . Dem pass us...
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Compared to you gremlins, we look like Snow White wink
Holy Mandela I never knew south Africans were dis savage..well I will jez back out because you a lady, we value ladies unlike your smiggle-looking lazy weak ass men..if toh say na Zulu guy I for feast on am grin
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
slowpoison1:

Holy Mandela I never knew south Africans were dis savage..well I will jez back out because you a lady, we value ladies unlike your smiggle-looking lazy weak ass men..if toh say na Zulu guy I for feast on am grin

Suit yourself, sasquatch grin
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

It's quite commendable how you put up with these unwarranted hostilities on here. Is it because you female or do the males also get these too?

1 Like

Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
How is well
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
Vorpal:

It's quite commendable how you put up with these unwarranted hostilities on here. Is it because you female or do the males also get these too?

I'm really not sure hey . At the end of the day it really doesn't matter because the earth still orbits the sun. It has no impact on my life or the world in general, so whatever
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm really not sure hey . At the end of the day it really doesn't matter because the earth still orbits the sun. It has no impact on my life or the world in general, so whatever

I know you are a tough girl and you are not bothered. Was just curious if it's because you are a female.
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
Vorpal:

I know you a tough girl and you are not bothered. Was just curious if it's because you a female.

Shrugs. IDK. Perhaps they're used to females who take shit sitting down, not knowing that I can projectile diarrhea out of my mouth when situation calls for it tongue

1 Like

Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Shrugs. IDK. Perhaps they're used to females who take shit sitting down, not knowing that I can projectile diarrhea out of my mouth when situation calls for it tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy

On the other part of your comment, trust me Nigerian females are not as docile as they may appear to you online.

1 Like

Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by omotTimmy(m): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
you are not alright

Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Vorpal:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

On the other part of your comment, trust me Nigerian females are not as docile as they may appear to you online.

Hence my use of "perhaps" because I really don't know any in a close kind of way.

1 Like

Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
I say I don't care
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol... Zulu Orang-Uthan grin
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
slowpoison1:

Lol... Zulu Orang-Uthan grin

What's an orang- uthan? Looool. I'll leave it right there before I get into mistress mode wink
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

What's an orang- uthan? Looool. I'll leave it right there before I get into mistress mode wink
Hahaha...what's mistress mode??
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by firstking01(m): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
See your beans face like that of campbell in arsenalgrin
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by mikejegede(m): 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
Sensual:
why are you seeking attention like a desperate bvtch?

arr arr..encourage him na..atleast he us still a fine boy na!!
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by SirMichael1: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
MEGGATRON:

yeah I was just kidding, falconey_ serving two months sentence and professorfal just yesterday was sentenced to 14days with hard labour.

wait a minute is "shikena" a word in southAfrica? or you got it from us? if the later is the case i must say we are a great influence to other africans

I told you boy... I'm gonna earn you your next ban and this will be for 10yrs
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by MEGGATRON(m): 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
SirMichael1:

I told you boy... I'm gonna earn you your next ban and this will be for 10yrs

No be me give you the weed now..........
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by SirMichael1: 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
MEGGATRON:

WTF are you typing? undecided What weed and who takes igbó with you.

Dude stfu angry
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by SirMichael1: 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
MEGGATRON:

You got it right? That 10yrs ban I promised.

Since you come here to catch fun with your prey, I've decided to make you my prey. Imma hunt ya. Ama catch fun with ya sad
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by jojothegreat(m): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
Airforce1 doppleganger
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Burgerlomo: 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Fyn boi
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by maspero22(m): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
whitebeard:
Puff puff and Philip..u are endowed with both
lmao... be nice man
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by maspero22(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
PapiSmith:
You are just an Airforce1 wannabe
lols... abi Airforce1 wana be me? Which one?
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by maspero22(m): 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
kings20:
we have noticed you

whether u fine or not na on top ur pocket
it doesn't add anything to me
by d way meet airforce1 for tutorials
Who's this Airforce1 sef? And tutorials for...?
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by maspero22(m): 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Sensual:
why are you seeking attention like a desperate bvtch?

That wasn't for me right? someone just shoot me pls
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by maspero22(m): 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin grin grin grin cutest fa
lols... wachu think?
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by maspero22(m): 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
MEGGATRON:
With your south african head zarzar no offense

YOUR HEAD LIKE NUMBER "8"
lmao... am dead. Nigga u evil man. Post urs, let's see... guess zebra head
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by maspero22(m): 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jackhammer:
With your head like a baby gorrilla
lwkmd... no single nice guy in here?? lemme comman be going. Guy, die already. lol
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by maspero22(m): 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Well, at least it doesn't resemble a "1", like an average flat Nigerian head grin
lols... wonder all ov ya keep hiding ya pics. let's see dem big heads.lol
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by maspero22(m): 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
Fernandowski:
shameless old fool
lolss.. thanks man but am not as foolish as u who commented!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? / OMG! Can You Tell What Is Happening To This Girl In This PHOTO? (see Photos 18+) / Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.