Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,159 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told (3210 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by drunkpunk(m): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
My friend came to the house. Didn't cook. So I told him last night while I was preparing dinner, I noticed a rat staring from a corner. After cooking, the rat opened the cover of the pot and died inside. And that this wasn't the first time it's happening. Happens anytime I cook. Baba look me like Jide Kosoko.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by AlexCk: 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
SexyNairalander:
am not sure they are Nigerians then

Lol,
You'd be surprised some are.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
[If u see any very fair glass wearin guy named chibuike in iyana ipaja tell am sai i dey greet!!!!quote author=dmgr post=57999686]

can't stop laughing...that guy can lie oo[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by arleck: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
hehehehe! ye'all are learners undecided
my greatest lie undecided ? i just cant remember
it just like asking messi to pick the best goal of his career undecided thats impossible mehn! embarassed

the lie is just too much, cant pick from it embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Little Sister And Me / The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test / My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.