Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? (33063 Views)

Attention!!! Help This Woman If You Know Her / U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) / Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Johncuppa(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
How did someone come about such a woman in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by GeneralOjukwu: 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
The only time it's recommended is in DOGGYSTYLE.

Smack that A$$

1bkaye, am I right? wink

6 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Lilimax(f): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
Why beating her?

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Bobinovic: 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
what kind of useless thread is this? Has it ever been ok to hit a lady.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by thestevens: 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
Abusing the child without, then the woman need to be spanked after series of warning.
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Deicide: 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2017

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by greatermax77(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
If she mess up big time, a little slap can correct her, do not mind all these America copy copy people that says don 't touch a woman.
Recall, White do not beat thier women but they shoot them down

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
1. Yes. And I will ensure my spouse ends up in jail for that. That's child abuse and that shouldn't be settled domestically because it is a serious crime.

2. Cheating? No. But divorce will be on the way.

3. Hits me. No. But you'll explain to the police and a judge why you had to hit me. A divorce will definitely be in order.

4. My mum? It depends on who started the fight but knowing my mum I won't hit you back but you'll explain to the police and have enough time to think up an excuse for a judge while cooling your heels in jail.
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by fabre4: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
beautiful232:
No matter what a woman does,it's so wrong to hit her,instead walk away pls

But it's OK to hit a man

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by nextstep(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
Never ok.

If your child is being hurt, protect the child and remove them from the situation.
On top of another man... na your own fault be dat. Walk away, then deal with it maturely later.
Fighting with your mom... well, your mom is an adult who likely caused the trouble grin
If she hit you... quietly take your beating like a man and don't fade. Shey na ordinary hand? A woman's hand?

Reacting with violence will only make things worse. Save your strength for when it's really needed.

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by AHCB: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
LalaLushness:

Now..

If you see your partner .. literally abusing your child physically , mentally to the point she wants to take the child's life ..
it is ok to slap the woman.. beat her well as if she was the child ?

You catch her on top of another man red handed !
Is this good enough reason ? If yes why

She attacks your Mother physically
Is this good enough reason? If yes why

She hit you first !
What do you do ?

We hear and read about stories or have witnessed women being violent if the situation was reversed.... and this is justified because they a women why?
Men if put in this situations listed above how will you handle it ...
Over to you ...

P.S When two couples are in a relationship violence from either male or female .. should not be condoned ...it is just plain wrong ! Any form of domestic violence should be reported .
This one no be say shoot bird mama fly, but any woman wey hit my mama go collect the slaap wey she no go ever forget for entire life.

angry angry angry
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by imstrong1: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
These are really difficult situations
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by wizard007(m): 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
Y'all saying no matter what one shouldn't hit a woman, continue, so if you go out if control you don't deserve to be reprimanded where words fail. You slap your mother in law and expect to be patted on the back, you slap your husband and expect him to kiss your feet, in as much as I hate domestic violence, some ladies are just bitches and you'd finally lose your cool. I just pray I settle down with a woman who knows what respect is and understand its reciprocal.

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by stuffs4me(m): 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
beautiful232:

You are so dumb. Did you even read the post at all?

So the man should walk away while she's beating his mother blue black.

3 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
The only time it's recommended is in DOGGYSTYLE.

Smack that A$$

1bkaye, am I right? wink
See this one grin
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
1bkaye:
Justifiable if it's self defence or a retaliation for being hit first, in my opinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=Aderola15 post=57102634][/quote]
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by blingxx(m): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
hit my mama keh..... me wey I no dey use my momsy play angry I will force the devil to use me that day , only momsy knows how wicked I am

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by ModCaller: 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
Try any nonsense like hitting me or my mum, and I will beat you that day to the point that you will be admitted for days in a hospital with your hands, legs and head suspended.
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by harffie(m): 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
beautiful232:
Your comment just made me walk away,,
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
I can never hit a woman, the only exception is if she hit or insult my mum

PS., Abeg no woman in my life should try disrespect, insult or touch my mother Biko.. I don't want to go to jail for murder

If she cheat on me, na small case na, she'll just leave my life instantly, but to touch my mother?, Hehehe na that day we go know say u no suppose touch lion wey dey sleep lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by beautiful232(f): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
austino677:
no matter what shocked... . U funny oo shocked make she try insult my mama sad angry

it's wrong If she insult your mom

But you can do other things to her

so you won't kill her or something

.Sorry if my comment vexed you...
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by loadedmax(m): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
grin[b][/b] winkHit your mama whenever she cross the line. After all she is your relation and you are in a relationship
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by beautiful232(f): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
fabre4:

But it's OK to hit a man

not at all, but you can deal with her in a different way...Sorry if my comment vexed you
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Odunharry(m): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
I go slap her to reset her brain.
If she physically abuse a child after warnings.

if she hit me continuously after warning.

If she hit my mum then na Fatality i go give her.
mortal combat style XZXZXZCA OR BACK BACK XBBXY

9 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by beautiful232(f): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
stuffs4me:

You are so dumb. Did you even read the post at all?

So the man should walk away while she's beating his mother blue black.

dumb?

Sorry if my comments vexed you.

Was thinking maybe there are a lot of things you can do to her instead of hitting her

But since I'm dumb....nothing can be done but it

3 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by jakandeola(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
is gud to beat a womann if she mess up
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Aderola15:

Let me correct that, justifiable under 3 circumstances.

1. Self defense
2. Retaliation
3. if she touch, insult or disrespect my mum

The third one is the most painful outta the 3. Na to just kill her thrower be that. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Rastamann: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
There is no If..

It is not right for a man to hit a woman no matter what the circumstance is!

Women need to be treated better

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by GeneralOjukwu: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
1bkaye:

See this one grin

Look at that picture, darling and tell me i am lying....

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by HarveySpecter1: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
Gd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Shedrack Chukwuemeka Is Missing In Oshodi, Lagos / How Can I Get My Neighbour As My Girl Friend / Do Virgin Men Still Exist??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.