Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? (33038 Views)

Attention!!! Help This Woman If You Know Her / U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) / Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
A bit of slapping here and there while getting down in the other room...that's the real deal, drives me craaaaaazy.

When we are out of there, Boy! Don't you dare!!
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
beautiful232:

Babe I tire o

I'm just saying it, you can deal with a woman in so many ways if she hit your son or insult your mom
Will beating her solve the problem?

see the way his talking as if he knows me somewhere?..

na waoo
Haha you should be used to it ..
They just want your attention ni
No vex ...
if it gets too much just ignore .. its all love
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ziinno:
A bit of slapping here and there while getting down in the other room...that's the real deal, drives me craaaaaazy.

When we are out of there, Boy! Don't you dare!!
So it's only allowed in the bedroom grin
Spoilt child
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
1bkaye:
Justifiable if it's self defence or a retaliation for being hit first, in my opinion

Really? OK oh. That's why we have make up sex. It settles all manner of fights.
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by stuffs4me(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
beautiful232:

why do people take things too personal on social media?

I comment ,with my phone and my data..

why you so pained?

Why didn't you say amen since its your phone and data.
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
desquad:

Person collect your sweet? shocked tongue

Baeby, smile for me. I promise not to slap your mummy... embarassed kiss
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by bionixs: 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
MEGGATRON:
Under no circumstances should you hit a woman!!! you only hit them down there..............

HIT OUR CHILD; na she born am carry am for belle he go pain me shah but not enough reason.

CAUGHT CHEATING; Naaaah

ASSAULT MY MAMA; IYA FALCONEY ¿¿¿ walahi i go beat her so tey even DEVIL go report me to GOD.

this guy is not serious
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Believe7(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
beautiful232:
No matter what a woman does,it's so wrong to hit her,instead walk away pls

sweetheart..are u listening to ur self at all..no matter what a woman does..opeh!!!..

hmmm..my dear it is not everythinh she does u ll ignore oo..

#ijstdeyreason..

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Believe7(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
beautiful232:

sweetheart..are u listening to ur self at all..no matter what a woman does..opeh!!!..

#ijstreason..
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Monk92(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
lawyer:
At no point should you hit a woman. What are you trying to prove? You are stronger than her and more powerful so no need to exhibit the disparity in strength. I agree alot of women have loose tongues or do things that would provoke a man to thump her to eternity but as a man have you thought of the repercussions if it goes awry?

I remember one case almost 15yrs ago when I was serving in the ministry of justice Oyo where a wife provoked her husband so badly when they had a misunderstanding. She said all sorts of imprintable things to him and reduced his masculinity in front of his neighbours but he kept quiet. She made fun of his sexual performance in bed but he kept quiet. Everyone laughed at him but he chose to ignore her. Then she shifted gears and called his mom a witch. He got so mad and hit her rib cages and followed that with rains of slaps. The neighbours now pulled him back to stop beating her but he kept saying he has warned her not to say anything negative about his mom. He could take any abuse from her but his mom was a no go area. The neighbours settles the fight and everyone went to bed. The next day she complained of body pains and was rushed to the hospital. She was given pain killers to soothe her pains and she did this constantly for 7 months. One night she died in her sleep and when she was rushed to the hospital/ morgue and the Official Coroners report was that she died due to the pains she received 7months ago from the beating.

The husband was charged for manslaughter and the Oyo state Directorate of Public Prosecutions pulled out a section stating "any bodily harm caused by another leading to death within 12months of that complaint of that pain such a person is liable to 14 years imprisonment."

That case changed my life towards anger management and how to ignore people who provoke you to death. Nobody remembered how he ignored his wife who mentally abused him to death and destroyed his masculinity but that 2 minutes of anger and rage to beat his late wife was remembered by the courts leading to his incarceration for 14years. So let this story guide men out there that get angry unnecessarily. If she provokes you please walk away. There is no shame or who being hurt. Rather walk out of the abusive relationship and get someone better. Some women are born toxic and you would only hurt yourself submitting to their negative vibes and mental abuse. If you believe there is a need to teach her a lesson by beating her to respect you also remember she could complain of pains leading to death and nobody would come to your aid to plead for you or remember she was at fault.

All dis one na story... For my mother's sake prison is too small a price to pay... D wife can rot in hell... If I go hell fire I go still continue the beating from there

3 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by AyamConfidence(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
jakandeola:
myfantasies kweenkong dangotesmummy leprezident aderola15 skarlett joy1706 ayamconfidence fluxbush jenny21 tsmith montezz nne5 megareal twaci biafrabushboy amarabae lsofdk lezz princeakins vizkiz will u beat ur woman
baba wetin I do you na

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by SycophanticGoat: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
If you hit my child like that bad, I'll warn you and not in the child's presence (especially if you were the one that birthed that child, otherwise na divorce straight). If you continue, divorce straight..

When I catch you having sex with another man, divorce straight..

The only conditions I'll beat the devil out of you (and still divorce you) is if you either hit me or my mum!!! angry
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by SmartyPants(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
paschal47:
Real men don't hit women, they protect their lady kiss kiss kiss kiss cool cool cool

But attack my Mom and find yourself six feets below.

I get you on another man, I'll just grab a chair get a gun and watch you guys keep doing it until both of you passes out

So you won't beat a woman but you would kill/ maim her with your gun? Logical.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Organs(m): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
All the mofos saying you don't hit a woman are all not naija or Africans. Ofcourse, we all know 80% to 85% of women are stubborn and you will repeat the same thing to them over and over again and they will stubbornly refuse to listen and there are instances you will have to wozz them. Now, wozz means you will give them quick successive slaps, two or three across the face, on her chin.... dan borouba shege, that will reset their brain. Now this should not result in punching, kicking, or all out fight, no, no, no, its better you leave the house. No fighting, kicking or punching or using objects or sticks, that is a no no. Now when can you wozz her? 1. she abuses the child or house-help, not discipline but abuse and you have coached her on how to discipline, begged, explained, threatened, all, to no avail and she is still abusing the minor, you will now slap her good. 2. Now, if she physically assaults your mum, you have to weigh the situation, if you know you have a "were" mad woman as mum, that fights everyone and you marry a wife like your mum, then for God's sake keep them apart, why will you put them under the same roof? Now if you have an average naija mum, that will just complain here and there like naija mums do and your wife beats her up, then you don't have to beat her, go look for another wife period. Why will I be married to someone that will raise her hand on my mother, chai, my sweet mother, may her soul rest in peace, amen.... haaa na there we go share the garri, make she carry herself dey go back her papa house even if she don born 4kids... 3. If she raise her hand on you, waka comot, if she does it again and again, wozz her once, if it continues, and any little quarrel na gbosa for your face, divorce her, period. 4. Now if you should catch her with another man, no need for argument or talk or apology, peacefully divorce her jeje, no story, no apology, no fight sef, the marriage is over, period.

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by beautiful232(f): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Believe7:

#ijstreason..

But beating her wouldn't solve the problem,so I'm just saying you can deal with her in so many ways
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by beautiful232(f): 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
LalaLushness:
Haha you should be used to it .. They just want your attention ni No vex ... if it gets too much just ignore .. its all love

thanks beautiful

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Aderola15:

Person collect your sweet? shocked tongue

Baeby, smile for me. I promise not to slap your mummy... embarassed kiss

Babe cheesy
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by SmartyPants(m): 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
lawyer:
At no point should you hit a woman. What are you trying to prove? You are stronger than her and more powerful so no need to exhibit the disparity in strength. I agree alot of women have loose tongues or do things that would provoke a man to thump her to eternity but as a man have you thought of the repercussions if it goes awry?

I remember one case almost 15yrs ago when I was serving in the ministry of justice Oyo where a wife provoked her husband so badly when they had a misunderstanding. She said all sorts of imprintable things to him and reduced his masculinity in front of his neighbours but he kept quiet. She made fun of his sexual performance in bed but he kept quiet. Everyone laughed at him but he chose to ignore her. Then she shifted gears and called his mom a witch. He got so mad and hit her rib cages and followed that with rains of slaps. The neighbours now pulled him back to stop beating her but he kept saying he has warned her not to say anything negative about his mom. He could take any abuse from her but his mom was a no go area. The neighbours settles the fight and everyone went to bed. The next day she complained of body pains and was rushed to the hospital. She was given pain killers to soothe her pains and she did this constantly for 7 months. One night she died in her sleep and when she was rushed to the hospital/ morgue and the Official Coroners report was that she died due to the pains she received 7months ago from the beating.

The husband was charged for manslaughter and the Oyo state Directorate of Public Prosecutions pulled out a section stating "any bodily harm caused by another leading to death within 12months of that complaint of that pain such a person is liable to 14 years imprisonment."

That case changed my life towards anger management and how to ignore people who provoke you to death. Nobody remembered how he ignored his wife who mentally abused him to death and destroyed his masculinity but that 2 minutes of anger and rage to beat his late wife was remembered by the courts leading to his incarceration for 14years. So let this story guide men out there that get angry unnecessarily. If she provokes you please walk away. There is no shame or who being hurt. Rather walk out of the abusive relationship and get someone better. Some women are born toxic and you would only hurt yourself submitting to their negative vibes and mental abuse. If you believe there is a need to teach her a lesson by beating her to respect you also remember she could complain of pains leading to death and nobody would come to your aid to plead for you or remember she was at fault.

The OP stated 3 instances, none of which relate to trying to prove anything. Just admit that you want to tell your story.

Regarding the case you referenced:

1. The defense of provocation is applicable
2. The chain of causation is broken since the victim did visit a medical care provider who failed to treat her satisfactorily.

Did that man have a competent lawyer??

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by AHCB: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
LalaLushness:

You damn Right wink a line that can't be crossed
Here some will be raining insults on their mother in laws etc seen it
smiley
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by beautiful232(f): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
stuffs4me:

Why didn't you say amen since its your phone and data.

I know your sick, pls get well soon....I won't reply you again...Wen your done crying ..

get some drugs...at least have given you some of my attention tonight cheesy

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by rennylaw(m): 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
On no account must you hit a woman even if she is wrong... I didn't even wait to know what the "if" carries .
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
cruchenuti:

Babe cheesy

My Candycrush kiss
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Believe7(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
beautiful232:

But beating her wouldn't solve the problem,so I'm just saying you can deal with her in so many ways

yeah..better explained...

so now shall we?...i think we are compatible Lol..
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Trexnemesis(m): 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
"Eyi ti o ba gbo t'oko a gba bata l'ori" - De Dr. Orlando Owoh
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by hitleraldof(m): 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
beautiful232:
touch my mama see na
we will both "went away ".........no matter how she craze reach that mama part is were I'll cure her madness but any other thing even cheating(God forbid) I'll walk away other actions follow
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by InvertedHammer: 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
LalaLushness:

Now..

If you see your partner .. literally abusing your child physically , mentally to the point she wants to take the child's life ..
it is ok to slap the woman.. beat her well as if she was the child ?

You catch her on top of another man red handed !
Is this good enough reason ? If yes why

She attacks your Mother physically
Is this good enough reason? If yes why

She hit you first !
What do you do ?

We hear and read about stories or have witnessed women being violent if the situation was reversed.... and this is justified because they a women why?
Men if put in this situations listed above how will you handle it ...
Over to you ...

P.S When two couples are in a relationship violence from either male or female .. should not be condoned ...it is just plain wrong ! Any form of domestic violence should be reported .

There is no reason to hit a woman or anyone for that matter...

unless she hits you first.
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by hitleraldof(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
For none of those reasons should you hit your partner, except self defence.

If my wife has grown wings enough to slap me, It means she has also grown enough strength to withstand my subsequent UPPERCUT cos best believe tha bïtch gonna catch dem handzzzzzz!!. angry angry angry
pride and filial peity and you chose pride.... so you value your ego over your mum nawaoo.
Slap me? her village Chief will have to beg uf we are to come back together.... slap my mother? her village priest will officiate her funeral

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
LalaLushness:
So it's only allowed in the bedroom grin Spoilt child
LMAO.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Bowaley17(m): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
You will never see me exchange words with a female, not to talk of hitting a woman. I have never and would never hit a woman.
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Believe7(m): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Monk92:

All dis one na story... For my mother's sake prison is too small a price to pay... D wife can rot in hell... If I go hell fire I go still continue the beating from there

Lol...guy swears i jst weak..wetin dat guy dey talk sef.. @ lawyerwhatever..
no man will hit a woman to show her he's more powerful or to prove a point...this tin is jst simple correction..
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by jakandeola(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
AyamConfidence:
baba wetin I do you na
I wil beat my wofe
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Kowalskiq(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
beautiful232:

it's wrong If she insult your mom

But you can do other things to her

so you won't kill her or something

.Sorry if my comment vexed you...
If my wife hits my mom...
I will kill her while she is sleeping, I will just jejely bring the generator inside the room, and go outside to sleep.

In the morning, na her dead body I go see angry angry
Beat my mother and DIE.
. QED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone / Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.