Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? (33077 Views)

Attention!!! Help This Woman If You Know Her / U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) / Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by funkyibodude(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
My mum carried me for 9months, nutured me with love and care. And a stupid woman will come and insult and hit her. Lol i wont do much cos i trust my mama, we go do tag team wrestling championship on that idiot girl... Next time behave
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by ibolomo(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
It is ok to hit a woman in a relationship if..... and only if..... you are a mad man grin

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
Aderola15:

My Candycrush kiss

My honeypie. How can I make you happy?
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by dingbang(m): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
Beating my child to the point of taking his/her life...

Ha... She is dead already na...

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by mikejegede(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
Am not in support of a man hitting a woman,but if ur inlove with her,it is good to reset her memory once in a while..if not en..they would drive u crazy that u might go and jump inside gutter or sea.

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
dingbang:
Beating my child to the point of taking his/her life...

Ha... She is dead already na...
But ... don't you think its best to hand her over to the police ..
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by dingbang(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
LalaLushness:

But ... don't you think its best to hand her over to the police ..
they would require bail money.... Rubbish
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
dingbang:
they would require bail money.... Rubbish
Lol kai grin

Yes I think when they harm a child .. can only take God to stop you from .. ending her
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by dingbang(m): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
LalaLushness:

Lol kai grin

Yes I think when they harm a child .. can only take God to stop you from .. ending her

hmm... Any woman that wants me not to hit her, should dare not hit the kids nor the maid
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
dingbang:
hmm... Any woman that wants me not to hit her, should dare not hit the kids nor the maid
The maid You mean house girl
So if she hit the help you will end her too shocked your own strong o grin
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
cruchenuti:

My honeypie. How can I make you happy?

Awwww... Just take me into your loving arms kiss

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by stuffs4me(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
beautiful232:

I know your sick, pls get well soon....I won't reply you again...Wen your done crying ..

get some drugs...at least have given you some of my attention tonight cheesy

That is why your daughter in law will break your head until you land in the hospital

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by schumastic(m): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ziinno:
A bit of slapping here and there while getting down in the other room...that's the real deal, drives me craaaaaazy.

When we are out of there, Boy! Don't you dare!!

i agree but not when it involves the guy's mum.

that's the only exception i can hit my wife, she beating or insulting my mum. that's the height of it.
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by skylane: 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hmm if I get her beating my child too hard I will save the child from her,and later talk to her about it.
If she's untop anoda man,hmmmm I will arrest the man n lock him up,then she will be on the next ride back to her dad
If she slaps me,I will just look deep into her eyes 4 5mins and den leave the house 4 3days 4 her,
But if she touches my mom,I will just gv her some head-butt like two times,then ill lock her up,and press serious charges
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
Aderola15:

Awwww... Just take me into your loving arms kiss

Smiles. I'm looking for an image to express myself. I didn't find anyone perfect enough.
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by fabienjoe: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
teamsynergy:
what do you stand to gain by hitting her?

Exactly what she stands to gain by hitting my MUM!
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by NaeChris: 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
If she hit my mum or form a habbit of hitting me. Then she has left me with no other choice.
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by permit(m): 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
try any of them for ma house,well na u go use ur hand go bring ma fan-belt witout bein told...mtcheew i gree i no follow 4 real men

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
schumastic:

i agree but not when it involves the guy's mum.

that's the only exception i can hit my wife, she beating or insulting my mum. that's the height of it.

I understand that. I'd rather you bundle her back to her folks though. Even though no one would blame you for hitting her, the intensity of that slap could be paralyzing, if not kill her. Send her home instead and save yourself from kirikiri.
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Onedibe1: 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hit her with ur dick,bro..
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by schumastic(m): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ziinno:

I understand that. I'd rather you bundle her back to her folks though. Even though no one would blame you for hitting her, the intensity of that slap could be paralyzing, if not kill her. Send her home instead and save yourself from kirikiri.

yeah but at that stage one's mind won't b sane cus it happens in a flash depending on your mood.
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by rezzy: 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Even lazy guys are talking too. Marry someone like Ujunwa (my friend) that has strength more than some guys, let me see how you will beat her.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Angel1696: 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
I don't like hitting a girl my past girl got me really really angry and I take that on her during love making I squeeze her legs in a u turn and bang her till she collapsed.
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by peckebu(f): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
MEGGATRON:
Under no circumstances should you hit a woman!!! you only hit them down there..............

HIT OUR CHILD; na she born am carry am for belle he go pain me shah but not enough reason.

CAUGHT CHEATING; Naaaah

ASSAULT MY MAMA; IYA FALCONEY ¿¿¿ walahi i go beat her so tey even DEVIL go report me to GOD.

Guy chill nau
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by Nobleking1994(m): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
SmartyPants:

The OP stated 3 instances, none of which relate to trying to prove anything. Just admit that you want to tell your story.

Regarding the case you referenced:

1. The defense of provocation is applicable
2. The chain of causation is broken since the victim did visit a medical care provider who failed to treat her satisfactorily.

Did that man have a competent lawyer??

Proximate cause
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by permit(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
grin
Onedibe1:
.how on milkyway u'll hit a woman wit dick
Onedibe1:
.how on milkyway u'll hit a woman wit dick
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by kennykendo(m): 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
LalaLushness:

Now..

If you see your partner .. literally abusing your child physically , mentally to the point she wants to take the child's life ..
it is ok to slap the woman.. beat her well as if she was the child ?

You catch her on top of another man red handed !
Is this good enough reason ? If yes why

She attacks your Mother physically
Is this good enough reason? If yes why

She hit you first !
What do you do ?

We hear and read about stories or have witnessed women being violent if the situation was reversed.... and this is justified because they a women why?
Men if put in this situations listed above how will you handle it ...
Over to you ...

P.S When two couples are in a relationship violence from either male or female .. should not be condoned ...it is just plain wrong ! Any form of domestic violence should be reported .

1. Beat up my kid, like hell its your kid too. I only had sex with you for procreation and you carried the baby for 9months you should know better. Take his or her life, I will get infuriated. You will be the one to suffer another child birth pain.

2. I see you on another man, if you are my girl friend or fiancee, its over. We are married, I'll seat down get a video recorder and make you finish, I'll torment you with that tape.

3. You attack my mother, I will get annoyed but will hear from both parties, before acting.. if you are guilty, I might slap you no more ..though I hate hitting women. Then I'd give you a psychological overhaul that will make you never want to even hit a fly ever.

4. She hits me first, I won't touch you. But I tell you there are 99 ways to kill or tame a shrew... When I am done....you'd wish you never hit me.
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by stieyven(m): 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
MEGGATRON:
Under no circumstances should you hit a woman!!! you only hit them down there..............

HIT OUR CHILD; na she born am carry am for belle he go pain me shah but not enough reason.

CAUGHT CHEATING; Naaaah

ASSAULT MY MAMA; IYA FALCONEY ¿¿¿ walahi i go beat her so tey even DEVIL go report me to GOD.

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by LEOVOLUTION(m): 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
beautiful232:
No matter what a woman does,it's so wrong to hit her,instead walk away pls

But it's okay for her to hit a man. Wow.
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by jakandeola(m): 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
LePrezident:

Guy is this a joke or something? Am I her father? If she begins to show the slightest sign of being violently engaging during the dating period, there's no way I'll take a step to marry her in the first place. I don't have energy to waste on things that won't benefit me or posterity. I have no qualms about breaking up, why will I be foolish to be expending energy on another human being?
Where's the self-respect?
marrage is for a man so behave likeba man
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by paschal47(m): 11:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
SmartyPants:

So you won't beat a woman but you would kill/ maim her with your gun? Logical.

Don't be silly son! The gun is just for threatening them
Re: In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? by diva90: 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Half of the men on nairaland at some point have hit a woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got / Attitudes That Cheapen You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.