Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? (10205 Views)

NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home / HND Holders Have More Opportunities Than A B.sc 2.2. See Why.. / Nigerian Lng Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by Obeto(m): 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2007
What will I say on this issue Anyway the topic aint bad. cool

I work in an IT firm and our business development manager is a 3rd class product. But a dynamite. She gave the company a new look when she stepped into the system. Within the 6 months she's being with us, we've been able to hit some gold mines with top notch multinationals.

What am i saying in essence? Your class does not really have any thing to do with your ability. Just get to know and believe in yourself, and don't imbibe the culture of complaining. Whatever you graduate with, just keep your fingers crossed, you will soon hit your gold mine if u don't say bye to self development and improvement.

Lets be realistic, an employer has the right to choose whosoever he/she deemed fit. But the Federal government shouldn't be a party to this. Because they know the structure in place.

My advice to folks in the house with 2:2 or less, just try and grab a second degree or some relevant professional certifications. It helps 2.

I graduated with 2:2, but I have long added some feathers to my cap. It's gives some air of relief. Some 2:1 can't stand beside me right now.  cool

I pray for a change. Animal Farm should not be brought into this. wink

Ciao!!!
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2007
ishmael:

@Davidylan
1st class and 2.1 graduates should be job creators and not job seekers. Let them create jobs and employ people with 2.2, 3rd class and pass Degrees; or alternatively let then go and lecture in the university and be doing their masters at the same time. They should stop competing and struggling for positions in existing organizations with people that graduated with lower grades who you people (1st class and 2.1) feel are less creative and innovative. Why not use your 1st class or 2.1 to start up something too??

Of course i'll be going to "start up something" to employ inefficient, lazy and incompetent degree holders.
The nonsense you just typed above is reverse discrimination! Are 1st class and 2.1 students now captives of their degrees that they are now reduced to only 2 options:
- Lecturing
- setting up something with the motive of employing the dregs of the educational system

and while we are busy "job creating" those who do not merit it are busy taking up lucrative positions in oil companies and banks? You dear are a prime example of lopsided reasoning. Keep stewing in your ignorance and reverse psychology.

Long One:

Well i came out with a 2-2(mechanical engineering)but i know if i were in a standard university i would come out with much more, some lecturers tend to frustrate students because of envy and jealousy and u can't query your results,so at times it is not just the grade but the brain, as you all know examinations are not a true test of knowledge apart from the condition of nigerian universities.

That is utter nonsense! Why have foreign universities not proscribed exams if they also believe in your absurd reasoning? If exams are not a true test of knowledge then what is?
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by ishmael(m): 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2007
@DAVIDYLAN
I have been following and reading most of your posts on nairaland; whenever someone's opinion is not in harmony with yours it results into intense insults and calling of names. Please lets behave like matured people. There are better ways of making me agree with your opinions or views but not through calling of names and insults. Please, i beg you in God's name desist from calling people names simply because he/she does not agree with your personal views; after all, all of us cannot have the same view on a particular issue.
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2007
ishmael:

@DAVIDYLAN
I have been following and reading most of your posts on nairaland; whenever someone's opinion is not in harmony with yours it results into intense insults and calling of names. Please lets behave like matured people. There are better ways of making me agree with your opinions or views but not through calling of names and insults. Please, i beg you in God's name desist from calling people names simply because he/she does not agree with your personal views; after all, all of us cannot have the same view on a particular issue.

There is a difference between oppinions not being in harmony and oppinions that are absurd to say the least. Yours unfortunately fall in the later category. Please grow up, where are the "insults" in my last post?
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by kaydoxkay(m): 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2007
when i read the comment a guy gave about the unseriousness of those having 22,i felt bad. not bcs of the fact u put into writing but the way u degraded and embarassed him infront of nigerians.so wots ur grade 21 abi?do u knowthe number of pple u av hummiliated with ur uruncensored txt?Well God is Just and i op the guy will get a good job.remember grade is not a parameter tosuccess.How i wish u are wise cos alot of pple might av cursed u for ur silly comments.Please appologise and stop being pompouscos it leads to vanity.I send you prayrs
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2007
kaydoxkay:

when i read the comment a guy gave about the unseriousness of those having 22,i felt bad. not bcs of the fact u put into writing but the way u degraded and embarassed him infront of nigerians.so wots your grade 21 abi?do u knowthe number of people u av hummiliated with your uruncensored txt?Well God is Just and i op the guy will get a good job.remember grade is not a parameter tosuccess.How i wish u are wise because alot of people might av cursed u for your silly comments.Please appologise and stop being pompouscos it leads to vanity.I send you prayrs

stop being sentimental here. Do you know the number of 1st class and 2.1 holders who hold their heads in shame anytime incompetent students accuse them of having bought their degrees? do you know how bad we feel when we are constantly told to go "create jobs" rather than competing in the labour market for opportunities?
If a grade is not a parameter of success at least it is a parameter of the level of commitment such an individual.

wisdom is not measured by how well you sugar-coat words just to boost the ego of those who chose to go philandering and clubbing when their mates were studying.
Thanks for your prayers but i would advise you focus it on yourself, you might need it when next you apply for another job!
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by niyooo(m): 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2007
@ Davidlyan,

I'll advise you to stop replying to some of these posters who have insisted on behaving like Ostriches. I wont name names but some of the arguments I've seen on this post are not only ridiculous but show why some people got what exactly what they deserved. With the way those minds are working, I can't really see any employer of labour offering them jobs even if they pass the tests 'cos their folly will be exposed during the interview sessions.

Yuck some people just argue for arguing sake without thinking.
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by uchetobi(f): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2007
I agree. pls ignore them jore.
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by ehie007(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2007
i agree with obeto, the system is bad but instead of accusing each other we should work together
those with 2.2 should try and get another degree (Masters) or some certification exams depending on were u find urself working to add to the B.Sc its give u a confidence.
what has happen has happened those that came out with 2.2 or less should find a way of topping it with masters.
if we keep arguing about those who pay their way thru wether cash or kind it wont chage anything.
this advice goes to all including me grin

so those with 2.2 or 3rd class should try and find some were to work then from there climb higher.
u are all blessed grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by Origin(f): 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2007
I am a new member and this is the first time I'll be giving an opinion . I hope u applied and didn't seriously consider this adverts, because how can u be very sure that only the 2.1's applied. So, even if u don't have the cut off mark u can still try and maybe u'll get it. After all this is Nigeria.
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2007
Origin:

I am a new member and this is the first time I'll be giving an opinion . I hope u applied and didn't seriously consider this adverts, because how can u be very sure that only the 2.1's applied. So, even if u don't have the cut off mark u can still try and maybe u'll get it. After all this is Nigeria.

Soundly right! The Nigeria where the mediocre expects to be rewarded for services not rendered, expects to get the same rights he does not deserve and glorifies laziness and incompetence with obnoxious excuses.
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by Americana7: 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2007
Can anyone please tell me how the Nigerian 2-1, 2-2 and 3-0 grading system compares to the American system of GPAs. I come from an American grading system of GPAs (Grade Point Average) which is based on a maximum of a 4.0 scale. Does anyone know? Please share.
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by Obeto(m): 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2007
Americana7:

Can anyone please tell me how the Nigerian 2-1, 2-2 and 3-0 grading system compares to the American system of GPAs. I come from an American grading system of GPAs (Grade Point Average) which is based on a maximum of a 4.0 scale. Does anyone know? Please share.

The university system have a scale of 5 points while polytechnics 4 points.

5-4.5 1st Class
4.49 - 3.5 2:1
3.49 - 2.5 2:2
2.49 - 1.5 ?
1.49 - 0 ?

I am not conversant with the polytechnic grading.

davidylan:

Soundly right! The Nigeria where the mediocre expects to be rewarded for services not rendered, expects to get the same rights he does not deserve and glorifies laziness and incompetence with obnoxious excuses.

Youngman, you're too loud mouthed for my liking. I can see pride all around you, though i have a feeling you're not even worth your boast. Why not keep your cool and approach this issue maturely. At least everyone is entitled his/her opinion. Must you react to every post. You are getting this thread messy.

Sorry if I've offended you. But that is the truth. Everyone have the right to air his/her view on this issue.

I still stand my ground. If u graduated with 2:2 or lower, just boost it up with a second degree or a "relevant" professional certification.

Another idea is this, try to know your final CGPA and always put it beside your class. I know a 2:2 guy with 3.49/5. No employer will see that on your CV and not give it a try.

I wish everyone in the house success. Just be innovative and creative.

Ciao!!!
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2007
Obeto:

Youngman, you're too loud mouthed for my liking. I can see pride all around you, though i have a feeling you're not even worth your boast. Why not keep your cool and approach this issue maturely. At least everyone is entitled his/her opinion. Must you react to every post. You are getting this thread messy.

Sorry if I've offended you. But that is the truth. Everyone have the right to air his/her view on this issue.

undecided undecided

Offend me ke? That's very unlikely. You can't offend whom you do not see.
Back to your post, sorry if you don't like those who are blunt and not given to political correctness. I stand by every word i type, pride is not synonymous with standing up for the truth no matter how bitter it is. Everyone reaps the rewards of their labour, it is not right for those who have not labored to accuse others of "purchasing" their grades and telling them to go "create jobs"!

See the contradiction in your drivel. You claim everyone is entitled to their oppinions and yet turn around to tell me not to respond to posts i wish to respond to? Are you speaking tongue-in-cheek?

Sorry if it sounds like"pride", i've heard that a thousand times, most of the time from those who can't stand being reminded that life pays you back in your own coins!
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by Americana7: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2007
@ Obeto,

Thank you for sharing, now I know. Thanx
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by ghm: 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2007
To All,

It is unfortunate that some people do get there degrees in Nigeria through dibious means.

I stopped blaming anybody for such a discrimination when I happened to be on a recruitment panel for an organization I once worked with.

Could you beleive that for 10 positions in Nigeria and a little advertisement, you will get nothing less that 20,000 responses.

What will you do if you happened to be on such a panel? The law of demand and supply as related to price comes to play! "With a very high demand and fixed supply, the prices go up". You will use the fastest means to reduce the number by increasing the requirement(or cut off point)!!

That was what was happening for most recruitment. especially in most highly competitive companies.

As one of us said, look around for good openings with 2-2 and go for it OR for some favoured few, show that you are good enough and are made of quality stuff or even better that those with 2-1.

As another said again, go for 2nd degrees, most companies that insisted on 2-1 will consider 2-2 with a Masters, even many oil companies will do.

Cheers!

Always be positive and you will get to the top.
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by drlawng(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2007
With the exception of those that got their 2.1 degrees through a questonable means and the ones that got a 2.2 as a result of victimization (or other unforseen circumstances), the reaasonable concluson is the 2.1 graduates are either academically better than the 2.2 graduates or they were more diligent in their studies. I really dont blame the companies as they reserve the right to use any screening method they deem fit. This has absolutely nothing to do discrimination. There comes reward with hardwork and diligence. I think it is very myopic and shallow to give excuses for failure. Keep your head up and try. As the old nigerian saying goes: "The downfall or setback of a man is not the end of his life".
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by aynaija(m): 7:11am On Feb 16, 2007
I am excited to see evryone contribute with so much passion and I must admit everyone has contributed well.Please let's not cricify the guy who taught some people made a 2-1 playing when they should be reading; it's his opinion. Truth is, everyone should be given a fair opportunity.It is saddening to think of the wonderful talents and potentials that many organisations would have lost just for descriminating against holders of 2-1 degrees.Grades are important though, but it's not supposed to be the yardstick for performance!
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 16, 2007
aynaija:

I am excited to see evryone contribute with so much passion and I must admit everyone has contributed well.Please let's not cricify the guy who taught some people made a 2-1 playing when they should be reading; it's his opinion. Truth is, everyone should be given a fair opportunity.It is saddening to think of the wonderful talents and potentials that many organisations would have lost just for descriminating against holders of 2-1 degrees.Grades are important though, but it's not supposed to be the yardstick for performance!

1. Stop using the word "discriminating", it is wrong, false and mischievious.

2. If grades are not the yardstick for performance then what is and of what relevance are they?
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by ykepat: 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2007
U must not work 4 LNG or NNPC. Listen, the more one qualifies for a job and does not get it the more the frustration. Not all 2.1 candidates have job.

The reason why they look for 2.1 is that they want people who will make it either by crook or by hook.
If u have 2.2 then u are not in that category. LNG wants people who will achieve results by working 4 it or by paying for it. U did not want to pay while in school but there wass alternative.

Funny enough, I do not have 2.1 or first class but I trust that I must make it without working for LNG. So get that idea off ur mind and forge ahead.
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2007
ykepat:

The reason why they look for 2.1 is that they want people who will make it either by crook or by hook.
If u have 2.2 then u are not in that category. LNG wants people who will achieve results by working 4 it or by paying for it. U did not want to pay while in school but there wass alternative.

yep. the alternative was what a lot of us did while in school. Studied rather than playing around only to call a pity party now that you are reaping the fruits of your laziness.
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by texazzpete(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2007
I graduated from Uniben in 2003 and i really can't think or anybody in my class who got their 2.1s by paying for it or sleeping with a lecturer. My set churned out 5 1st class, 32 2.1s and about 80 2.2s. Some other unfortunates obtained 3rd class and pass degrees.
Most of these people got what they deserved. i've seen many brilliant people get 2.2s, most of them didnt take schoolwork seriously. and most of them accept it! if you've been having good grades, one or two lecturers scoring you low wont sink you, so please y'all should stop talking about victimisation.
measures exist to contest and combat genuine cases of victimisation. i admit it's a rocky path to follow, but if you didnt have the balls to fight it then, why prattle about it when it's too late?

at least 90% of those who got good grades got 'em the decent way, so only an idiot will come here trying to besmirch the industry of such diligent students.

Every fricking person here knew how the labour market was when he entered school, it isn't a new thing. We all knew that there was preferential treatment for those with 2.1s and 1st class. We all knew the industry out there uses our grades as benchmarks for empoyment considerations. So it smacks of serious foolishness to cast about for someone else but yourself to blame.

Many of my pals with 2.2s are doing masters now, or have finished. Why not try and apply yourself to self-improvement instead of trying to vilify employers who are only doing what you were warned/what you knew they'd do?
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by vislabraye(m): 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2008
Its not worth replying every idiot who speaks. Any one can claim to have a 2 1 or first class. That chevroiu guy claims he knows something. in Nigeria school today, Anyone can buy grades. While those who dont compromise are purnshed for it. this country lacks integrity. An average student in Nigeria is a genius abroad. Just think about it
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by benik(f): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2008
.m
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by Druss(m): 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2010
Cheavroi
Am sorry to say this but you were rather blunt and rude. Is it proper for a Federal parastatal to discriminate even when they know the quality of education obtainable in our society today. take a look at our people who are studying overseas. they come out with good grades, that is because they were given a conducive environment to study and excel on merit not by some mischievious means.
Some of them tried to gain admission in our high institutions here but couldnt all because they didnt have they 'required' cash.
Notable among them is the Delta state young man who obtained a Phd at a record age of 22 in a london university
what am saying is that we nigerians should discover talents not certificates or divisions of degrees. Sometimes those who have the lower grades are more competent when it comes to delivering what is required in an organisation.
Again note that some of our institutions are so corrupt that if you cant offer what is expected then you will be deprived of good grades.
take it or leave it, discrimination on class of degree should be abolished until our education sector improves to a higher standard where we can compare with other developed countries that are equal to us by all standards.
lets leave the employers to use test of ability to determine who the cap best fits in their organisations. maybe someone with an ordinary pass can bit a first class graduate.
Dont ever underestimate a nigerian graduate Ist class or lower class.You can never be sure who will be at the top tomorrow.

I hear your view but the bold is wrong. I know this guy and he didnt grad from London Uni but Nottingham Uni. He himself will not find it funny if you ply falsehoods about him. Yes he got his PhD at age 22 and is now a well paid employee of a IOC.
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by AjanleKoko: 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2010
It's difficult, unreasonable in fact, to say that companies should not discriminate. They know what they want. They can't go with the 'grades don't matter' mantra, and interview the whole world at a ridiculous logistics cost. It's impracticable in fact.

To add to that, it's not restricted to Nigeria alone. Many of the top global 100 ask for above average students, exceptional students in most cases. Some schools won't even admit people that did not make a particular grade at undergrad into their postgraduate school.

For the 2.2 and 3rd class guys of today, things are not going to be easy oh! I made a 2.2, primarily because I found university and academic work incredibly boring. Still have no regrets, in any case. But trust me, it was not easy when I had to look for a job. Far from it. You can always dig into my previous posts, especially those on the electrical engineering thread to understand what I mean. Unless you have some kind of ace up your sleeve, don't try yourself o, especially if you are in this naija. Your neck go long no be small.
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by lekside44(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2010
i wonder what would have become of albert einstein in nigeria of today. this guy came out with a pass in the polytechnic, but today is refered as the greatest scientist of all time. micheal faraday was learnning a pry 2 mathematics in his early 20s but i was studing his theorems and laws in the university. thats why we will never grow. we place so much values at cert. rather than intellects. this gave the lecturals oppurtunity to sell marks for money and bed. well, lets see how our cert. will take us to the promised land 2020.
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by AjanleKoko: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2010
lekside44:

i wonder what would have become of albert einstein in nigeria of today. this guy came out with a pass in the polytechnic, but today is refered as the greatest scientist of all time. micheal faraday was learnning a pry 2 mathematics in his early 20s but i was studing his theorems and laws in the university. thats why we will never grow. we place so much values at cert. rather than intellects. this gave the lecturals oppurtunity to sell marks for money and bed. well, lets see how our cert. will take us to the promised land 2020.

lekside,
in spite of myself I had to laugh at your post! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Anyway, you be my guy, so I no go yab you too much.
True, Faraday had a pass degree. . . how many years ago was that? Go to England today (Michael Faraday's country), and try the same.
Siemens' Roke Manor Research center employs a bunch of engineers. All have first class degrees. Many have PhDs.
Why not look at the list of physics and chemistry Nobel Laureates of the last 30 years (http://www.nobel.se) and show me how many of them have pass degrees from polytechnics. People want to be Michael faraday or Bill gates, but can't pass the minimal challenges posted by Theraja. Come on, let's be serious as a nation.
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by X2X(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2010
AjanleKoko:

True, Faraday had a pass degree. . . how many years ago was that? Go to England today (Michael Faraday's country), and try the same.
Siemens' Roke Manor Research center employs a bunch of engineers. All have first class degrees. Many have PhDs.
Why not look at the list of physics and chemistry Nobel Laureates of the last 30 years (http://www.nobel.se) and show me how many of them have pass degrees from polytechnics. People want to be Michael faraday or Bill gates, but can't pass the minimal challenges posted by Theraja. Come on, let's be serious as a nation.

I could not have put it better.
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by debosky(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2010
If a person is truly that 'intellectual' then the value will be realised elsewhere, not through graduate employment.

As far as I know, there is no ban on being recruited into experienced positions on the basis of having less than a 2-1 so ig youc an manage and distinguish yourself in some other way and prove your intellect then you'll get your shot. Make no mistakes about it, you will have many things against you and will need to work extra hard.

If we are ever to have some sense of meritocracy in Nigeria, there must be some bias towards high achievement. Yes not all 2/1 degrees are merited, but they are not more prone to flaws than the 2/2 and 3rd class degrees, so the best out of an imperfect bunch must still be selected.
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by lekside44(m): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2010
AjanleKoko:

lekside,
in spite of myself I had to laugh at your post! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Anyway, you be my guy, so I no go yab you too much.

talking of nobel laurets and acheivers, what did our wole shoyinka comes out with? even gani himself, just to mention a few. how many 1st class has acheieved so much or contributed to edu in nigeria than these men?
Re: Why Should NNPC And LNG Discriminate Between 2-1 And 2-2? by debosky(m): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2010
lekside44:

talking of nobel laurets and acheivers, what did our wole shoyinka comes out with? even gani himself, just to mention a few. how many 1st class has acheieved so much or contributed to edu in nigeria than these men?

Did Wole Soyinka and Gani seek to get jobs in NLNG and NNPC through graduate entry level jobs? NO - they distinguished themselves outside of the 'normal' career route - their outstanding and original contributions - Soyinka with his writing and Nobel Prize recognition, Gani through his determination and innovation in producing the periodic law reports.

They didn't get where they are by competing for entry level graduate jobs with the 'masses' - it was through their hard work and intellect that this was achieved - if you get a third class or pass in this day and age, you will need to pursue a similar path.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 7 Biggest Banks In Nigeria - The Analysis / I Need Your Candid Advise On Career Choice. / Job Or Business- Where Should Be The Long Term Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.