Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? (10600 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Why Do Most Men Feel Insecured About Independent Women / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by tope2000(f): 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2008
~Sauron~:

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was a ONE-OFF. grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Dont lemme leave u for debo o grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by Sauron1: 12:05am On Dec 04, 2008
tope2000:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
don't let me leave u for debo o grin grin

Debo can't hit a barn door. . . . . . .His missus told me he is a lazy lad.
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by smurf1(f): 12:06am On Dec 04, 2008
~Sauron~:

Dating n matrimony u say?
Men will ALWAYS be men. . . . . .Testosterone run in us not oestrogen. grin
There is the one-night stand, the long-term love affair, so i guess then the issue then becomes what went wrong in the relationship,  shocked shocked shocked shocked, Abegi forget y'alls testosterone jor, where is self control,  grin grin grin tongue
B.T.W ladies the other girl is not always better jare, women too cheat tho, but for reasons like companionship, romance, more security, and, of course, sex.
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by tope2000(f): 12:07am On Dec 04, 2008
~Sauron~:

Debo can't hit a barn door. . . . . . .His missus told me he is a lazy lad.

grin grin grin
Then i'll go back to my stephen, he already wants me back anyhoo
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by Ogboraph(m): 12:16am On Dec 04, 2008
my only contributins is hmmmm mmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cos if i talk now the whole house wii scarter
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by Sauron1: 12:17am On Dec 04, 2008
~smurf:

There is the one-night stand, the long-term love affair, so i guess then the issue then becomes what went wrong in the relationship,  shocked shocked shocked shocked, Abegi forget y'alls testosterone jor, where is self control,  grin grin grin tongue
B.T.W ladies the other girl is not always better jare, women too cheat tho, but for reasons like companionship, romance, more security, and, of course, sex.

No comment for now. lipsrsealed

tope2000:

grin grin grin
Then i'll go back to my stephen, he already wants me back anyhoo

Heard about Magun?? I have laced u. tongue
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by tope2000(f): 12:23am On Dec 04, 2008
~Sauron~:

Heard about Magun?? I have laced u. tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Well i shudnt be surprised tongue
very typical of jackal grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by Sauron1: 12:24am On Dec 04, 2008
tope2000:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Well i shudnt be surprised tongue
very typical of[b] jackal[/b] grin

He is villainous!!!!
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by Pataki: 12:25am On Dec 04, 2008
Magun the most celebrated romance medicine of our time!!!!
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by tope2000(f): 12:29am On Dec 04, 2008
Pataki:

Magun the most celebrated romance medicine of our time!!!!

How can u say that shocked shocked shocked
I'm disappointed tongue

~Sauron~:

He is villainous!!!!

We'd see about that grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by nana(f): 12:30am On Dec 04, 2008
hmmm
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:30am On Dec 04, 2008
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by Pataki: 12:33am On Dec 04, 2008
tope2000:

How can u say that shocked shocked shocked
I'm disappointed tongue
My dear why are you? tongue Do you want me to test it on you so that all these guys after you on nairaland will start to ''parada'' and let you be. cheesy grin cheesy

Ordinarily today, that word must have been used over 500 times in the romance section. Someone even started a thread of where he is been threatened by Magun and what can he do. grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by Ogboraph(m): 12:36am On Dec 04, 2008
ok let me say it . Now tell go back to history, it was the wooooman that started it. and she put that poison in the vains of men in th begining the first womwn on earth EVE slept with the serpent and she aet , the fruit or don't you guys understand the proverd? to eat of the friut, in the middle of the garden(body) and when you sleep with a  F . guys use to say i done shop her.
the wooman did it first to serpent, betraying Adam but he has no choice just like christ than to redeeem her. that was why she had two() child cain and abel. one for Adam the other for serpent so the woman started it. and they are still doning it [s

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by tope2000(f): 12:38am On Dec 04, 2008
Pataki:

My dear why are you? tongue Do you want me to test it on you so that all these guys after you on nairaland will start to ''parada'' and let you be. cheesy grin cheesy

Ordinarily today, that word must have been used over 500 times in the romance section. Someone even started a thread of where he is been threatened by Magun and what can he do. grin cheesy grin

Lmao . . . . . .  grin grin
But No thanks dont try it on me. ese grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by Pataki: 12:39am On Dec 04, 2008
Ogboraph:

ok let me say it . Now tell go back to history, it was the wooooman that started it. and she put that poison in the vains of men in th begining the first womwn on earth EVE slept with the serpent and she aet , the fruit or don't you guys understand the proverd? to eat of the friut, in the middle of the garden(body) and when you sleep with a  F . guys use to say i done shop her.
the wooman did it first to serpent, betraying Adam but he has no choice just like christ than to redeeem her. that was why she had two() child cain and abel. one for Adam the other for serpent so the woman started it. and they are still doning it
Eve slept with the serpent? Where did that one originate from? cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by nana(f): 12:41am On Dec 04, 2008
Ogboraph:

the wooman did it first to serpent, betraying Adam but he has no choice just like christ than to redeeem her. that was why she had two() child cain and abel. one for Adam the other for serpent so the woman started it. and they are still doning it
Shattap Dia! Who be ur sunday school teacher? Abeg,go buy MY BOOK OF BIBLE STORY!
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by Ogboraph(m): 12:44am On Dec 04, 2008
you guys are doll so you dont know your bible at all. so you think it was a litral friut? i sorry for you.
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by DavidDylan(m): 12:46am On Dec 04, 2008
I agree with Ogboralph. There is a deeper mystery beyond mere eating of a physical apple.
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by whatever90(f): 12:49am On Dec 04, 2008
@topic

ask daviddylan and 4play,since they r known for jumping from tope2000 to morenike and co grin tongue
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by tope2000(f): 12:50am On Dec 04, 2008
whatever90:

@topic

ask daviddylan and 4play,since they r known for jumping from tope2000 to morenike and co grin tongue

Gbam!!
esp him in bold tongue grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by Sauron1: 12:51am On Dec 04, 2008
tope2000:

We'd see about that grin

The more u look the less u see.
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by tope2000(f): 12:52am On Dec 04, 2008
~Sauron~:

The more u look the less u see.

Hmmmmmm . . . . . . [thinking abt wat to do with you] tongue
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by Idoome(f): 12:54am On Dec 04, 2008
Most men not all are unfaithful cos there are 2million sisters out there 2 b ravished.Pls pray 4 d men.
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by Sauron1: 12:58am On Dec 04, 2008
tope2000:

Hmmmmmm . . . . . . [thinking about what to do with you] tongue

Tell me under the covers.

Idoome:

Most men not all are unfaithful because there are 2million sisters out there 2 b ravished.please pray 4 d men.

Jeeeeeez, 2 million sisters to be ravished??
Tope, can u read this??
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by nana(f): 12:58am On Dec 04, 2008
Ogboraph:

you guys are doll so you don't know your bible at all. so you think it was a litral friut? i sorry for you.
Atleast,na doll  cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by Ogboraph(m): 1:00am On Dec 04, 2008
if you care to know just read it with yor heart open and not reading it like a novel.  where did you see the record that cain is of the linage of Adam. Genesis only recorded seth inplace of  Abel. or why didnt God curse thier mouth, that thry use to eat the friut? but God curse them inline with the ofence. serpent since you want to be lying down from now on you will go on your belly. and woman your conseption increase with pain. and i will put enemity between you both.
dont you see that once a woman see a snake even on TV  she react like the snake is right there
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by nana(f): 1:01am On Dec 04, 2008
Ogboraph:

if you care to know just read it with yor heart open and not reading it like a novel.  where did you see the record that cain is of the linage of Adam. Genesis only recorded seth inplace of  Abel. or why didnt God curse their mouth, that thry use to eat the friut? but God curse them inline with the ofence. serpent since you want to be lying down from now on you will go on your belly. and woman your conseption increase with pain. and i will put enemity between you both.
don't you see that once a woman see a snake even on TV  she react like the snake is right there
Hmmm! Abeg carry ur discovery go religion section.
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by tope2000(f): 1:03am On Dec 04, 2008
~Sauron~:

Tell me under the covers.

Jeeeeeez, 2 million sisters to be ravished??
Tope, can u read this??

Ok kiss
Abeg the man is spewing jagbajantis
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by Sauron1: 1:04am On Dec 04, 2008
tope2000:

Ok kiss
Abeg the man is spewing jagbajantis

Don't be too sure. . . . . .I think he's got a point.
He was the gardener in Eden so he knows. grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by tope2000(f): 1:07am On Dec 04, 2008
~Sauron~:

Don't be too sure. . . . . .I think he's got a point.
He was the gardener in Eden so he knows. grin

Roflmao grin grin grin grin
So was he also the one in charge of the census there or how does he know how many females there is undecided grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by Sauron1: 1:12am On Dec 04, 2008
tope2000:

Roflmao grin grin grin grin
So was he also the one in charge of the census there or how does he know how many females there is undecided grin

I wouldn't know about census but i can bet i saw Ogboralph holding a machete and shears in Eden. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Most Women Don’t Wear Panties Nowadays / "Stop Looking From Under"curvy Akwa Ibom Girl Twerks With Heavy Backsid (photos) / Is This Her Vagina Or Ass (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.