Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? (10599 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Why Do Most Men Feel Insecured About Independent Women / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by jgirl3: 9:08am On Dec 04, 2008
scottN:

Now y would a single lady allow a married man to get her pregnant in d 1st place?
She's not dating anyone now! so she's not cheating. I'm asking you to focus on the cheating rat that calls himself a man. Has he not committed murder too?
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by tkb417(m): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2008
She's not dating anyone now! so she's not cheating. I'm asking you to focus on the cheating rat that calls himself a man. Has he not committed murder too?
u didnt answer the question she asked u babes
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by jgirl3: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2008
tkb417:

u didnt answer the question she asked u babes
Why would a married guy have a relationship with a single girl - that's the question?
I don't know why you all blame the women always. Are men not to be blamed for their carelessness and stupidity too?
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by tkb417(m): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2008
Why would a married guy have a relationship with a single girl - that's the question?
I don't know why you all blame the women always. Are men not to be blamed for their carelessness and stupidity too?
2nd attempt and u still didnt answer the question. . .
J-girl, u must get it right the 3rd time o tongue
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by jgirl3: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2008
tkb417:

2nd attempt and u still didnt answer the question.   .    .
J-girl, u must get it right the 3rd time o tongue
angry angry angry tongue
That's it . . . because she's hoping that the married man would leave his wife for her since she loves him and he says he loves her too.
Also the guy must have been making all sorts of promises to her. . . that's why a single lady gets pregnant for a married man.

Now why must we focus on the women and not the men?
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by tkb417(m): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2008
That's it . . . because she's hoping that the married man would leave his wife for her since she loves him and he says he loves her too.
Also the guy must have been making all sorts of promises to her. . . that's why a single lady gets pregnant for a married man.

Now why must we focus on the women and not the men?
excuse , excuse, excuse

see, what is wrong is wrong. thats mine
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by slimfine(f): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2008
men unfaithful? my man knows better OR, angry
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by Ladfrey: 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2010
dat is men 4 u,.dey av sugar coated mouth, i didnt blv until d guy really showed me d stuff he was made of shocked
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by Enockia(m): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2010
wat eva a guy yis it's his gf that made him

i.e girls are the onces who make guys to be unfaithfull

cos they themselves er not faithfull grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? by socro: 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2010
They do that for adventure purposes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Like Big Women? / 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You / Zodwa Wabantu Breaks Internet With N8kked Photos [ALL PHOTOS HERE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.