Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311581 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Thrones are not being constructed in Nigeria, are they? I need one.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
One of the things I need, I can’t have , a lot of the things I don’t want , I have , what is with all these swap in needs and wants
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by favezinne(f): 5:20am On Sep 06, 2019
wants are wishes and desires due to lack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 9:21am On Sep 06, 2019
Lack is that situation of not having enough. Just like I need the new Tecno T901 KaiOS smart feature phone and I have to be patient for some time before I can purchase it cry

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by favezinne(f): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2019
it's all about patience, trying to recall a proverb ,don't know if i can put i right. it says," the patient dog has the fattest bone.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
Bone? Why would I want to eat bone? Impossible undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
impossible is not in my dictionary. good to be back here
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 07, 2019
here we are,we are getting close its all about who wants it most
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by favezinne(f): 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
most at times, people can be funny,,, updating and patronizing OP's post with all pleasure
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
pleasure for you?well i can call it pleasure if the participants can be much
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Bitnet(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
if 2 is double, 3 is tripple 4 is what? | African funny video | street interview
Africa are too funny, we are the best as we have answer to every questions. Please dont forget to subscribe to this channel @penzazotv.
Thanks
#penzazotv #Xenophobia #quiz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMtVngIcVo8
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
Much is the same thing as plenty right? Can someone please put me on the right track cause my head is in the clouds? Weed is bad!!!!

PS: Can the mods do the needful to these guys derailing the thread?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Thread that is as good as this, mentally challenged people will just be spoiling it angry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2019
it is not their fault blame the mods for failing to do the needful which is ban them
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 9:35am On Sep 12, 2019
Them say I dey caze, but I don't deserve the praise
Let me just rephrase I'm practically insane
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by AnnabelKelvin01: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2019
Insane? Like that man shouting at the top of his voice
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
voice of the street....A song i love by olamide baddo
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
Baddo-sneh.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
Sneh? What the hell does that even mean?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2019
Mean faces all over the gleam places
My heart races, it's sad to know that we made this
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
This is a fvcking case!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
Case closed is what she's told before she froze
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Keketu(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
froze boy boy angry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Onnasucs1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
Boy! I'm really really fed up with everything
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Hyinkar97(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2019
Everything in life is all about time and grace
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Onnasucs1(m): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
Grace is all I need at the moment.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
Moment of silence for those who passed away
For humanity regressing from the point we came
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by maxify(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
came like rain from the sky
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sky is blue when it’s happy ,
It’s red when it’s sad ,
White when it’s complacent
And transparent when it’s well ,
All in all the sky is the sky , clear as it can be , heavy as it should be .
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
Be yourself, and yourself only
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
Only the strong survive and the weak gets screwed
And All the bits of life still get misconstrued

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.