Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (328565 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2019
Misconstrued is nothing new
I wish we could re-shape life they skewed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekaka1(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Skewed as it looks....the north still think they should produce the next Fulani herdsman shocked
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by uthlaw: 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
herdsmen killing human like cows and folish goat in aso Villa is treating SOWORE!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
Sowore? Please, leave that man. He is the architect of his problems. undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by snnazzy24(m): 12:40am On Sep 26, 2019
Problems and Troubles are two different things but when you both in your life, it is wise to say you're the Biblical JOB of our generation.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 27, 2019
Generation, we the present generation need to invest in the research of an impeccable generator to generate and escalate the use of power in the globe
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Globe? Across the universe would have been better...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bishop47: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
Better is not good enough, my best is yet to come
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
Come rain come sun, we struggle everyday
We cry we smile, through to the yawning grave
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
Grave holds my body down , only to spit it out on the last day,
If the grave can’t hold my body down , where would I be on the last day?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by smithsammy(m): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Day after day, we see how imperfect we're as humans. We need the divine guidance of God to live through this world.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by hotspec(m): 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
world wide web is being used negatively by most youths in this century.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
Century 21st bread.... Kai, I really miss that bread and Owerri too. Now here I am in Lagos jobless feeling like a John Doe. Lord, please help me!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
'Me' is a part, 'us' is the full
Until 'us' is alright, 'Me' wouldn't too
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Kadri4(m): 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
Too much of everything is bad
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 29, 2019
Ba(h)d,baddo,baddest is the respective name for Nigerian top musicians falz,olamide and davido
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2019
David o what a mistery, killed Goliath with a sling what history
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
History teaches us that over 200 people were lined up and shot in Asaba by Nigerian soldiers during the Nigerian civil war.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ayorwise1(m): 12:58am On Sep 30, 2019
Hello, Do you know you can be Making money instantly into your bank account by just sending out emails from your phone

*CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFO*
��������
https:///CKzwHydo701IaxKtHtpAds
Or chat me up 08143486497
There is a genuine and reliable company that has been in existence and paying since 2010, its Called Eps (Email Processing System)

This in not an investment program or ponzi scheme. It is an online business where you work and get paid for your online activities.
All you do is send out mail to the emails address given to you and you get paid instantly.

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by plumule(m): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2019
War I declare on those scammers escpecially the one above me
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
me,you,and him truly has an ambition in these life.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
Life is but an exhilarating and fascinating journey.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
Journey on a road I never travelled on is scary ,
Especially in this country we live in ,
Where if u snooze , you get lost ,
But look alive , it will get better , I pray we arrive safely
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2019
'safely' is the name of a girl I met yesterday until she spelt her name as 'saflie'
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by marsoden: 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Saflie? That's an uncommon name. Hope you guys bonded seamlessly?

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by junubeatz: 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Seamlessly?! That's what my teachers never taught me, they said my school fees don't cover term words.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 12:06am On Oct 05, 2019
Words disappeared from my mouth the first time I went head to head with my crush.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2019
Crush your enemies before they run.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
Run before you get crushed, live before you get flushed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by adigun98(m): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
Flushed out of my life are Buhari's wahala �
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
Wahala wan kee me today. I just wanna eat now, Olamide once said, "Body no be firewood, mi o de se robot"
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by christm386: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
robot does not exist in Nigeria, while is helping other developed countries with even house chores

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (358) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.