Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310695 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 12:21am On Oct 10, 2019
Chores and choir were words that really confused me when I was young. Young abi younger? I'm not 30 yet and I'll be 42 next year. I think this thing keeps leaving me in a state if conundrum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 7:54am On Oct 10, 2019
Conundrum and abuse of power state
The evil in devoured days
We see but, cannot change the phase
We be and just forget the taste
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2019
Taste the feeling tongue
I love Coca-cola
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by NSNO(m): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Coca cola, The sweet enemy.
A lot of coca colas a day is sure to keep good health away.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
away you go my love,for I have drank enough from this pot of honey
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
Honey?” I asked.
“Don’t you dare call me that,” Alex growled. Possibly he was kidding. I didn’t want to ask.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by PR4Comedy(f): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by OrDan(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ask and it shall be given unto you.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
You ain't original You are programmed to be you You are a slave and you don't even know it...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 7:44am On Oct 11, 2019
It isn't slavery but, rather natural selection
We're just part of a path of an end unknown
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by NSNO(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2019
Unknown?
I'd rather go for the unknown and try to make a name for myself than settle for conformity.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
Conformity is present in Nigerians nevertheless the tribalism challenging Nigerians
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nigerians are not united. I know this for sure my fellow compradres.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by pablobellins(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
compradres'' that word dey fear people to use since day before yday. But guy that is a typo or what? I doubt its an english word.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
Word is comrades cuz we all armed with sad rage
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DeWisedon(m): 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
Rage is when Aisha Comes back from UK and finds out that another woman is with BuBu in za oza room���
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 1:41am On Oct 14, 2019
Room No 24 was a room I will never forget.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 7:52am On Oct 14, 2019
"Forget not where you came from"
Is a bullshit we can't refrain from
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
From grass to grace is our motto cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by pablobellins(m): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2019
motto of nigeria pls? if we hv one

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
One of them is; Unity and Faith, Peace and Progress
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
Progress of this great country can not be achieved if we all suffer from selective myopia and amnesia.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Amnesia gotten from a wild night out, drinking what we shouldn't have drank, doing what we really wouldn't do normally.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
Normally I would just leave my previous post
Anomaly in nature is invalid, fvcking grevious toast
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 16, 2019
Toast.,oh i fucking like toast
Or to toast
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Toast to the coast before you roast. I AM A FASCINATING ANOMALY.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 5:48am On Oct 17, 2019
Anomaly? I knew there's an anomaly in this thread
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by NSNO(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
Thread? That's the was the word you ended with? Uncle pity us
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by psalmry(m): 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
Us is a word that's pretty difficult to start a sentence with, pretty mean really! tho, within the confine of the universe, nothing is impossible I guess
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
Guess we are all sinners. Holy Mary mother of Jesus pray for us sinners now...How d'ya say it again folks?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Stangalant(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] cheesy cum make her relaxed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2019
Folks, I am not a sinner. I go with the flow nature expose me to
When i grew out the cave the enslaved just called me fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (350) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.