Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (313546 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 5:25pm On May 05, 2020
Drogba really killed Arsenal and their fans. I'm sure no Arsenal fan will forget his name.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 7:12pm On May 05, 2020
Name that is good, they say, is better than silver or gold
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 2:55pm On May 07, 2020
Gold, silver and bronze are medals won during Olympics. If I fail am, no think am oo.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 11:34pm On May 07, 2020
Oo is for overripe orange.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 2:28am On May 08, 2020
Orange is a fruit that contains citric acid...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by OrDan(m): 3:01pm On May 08, 2020
Acid is a substance, which when in solution produces hydrogen ions as the only positive ions. According to my secondary school chemistry teacher.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by youngking22(m): 4:30pm On May 08, 2020
Teacher, no teach me nonsense.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:45am On May 09, 2020
Nonsense or rather talking nonsense is the sole privilege mankind possesses over other organisms. It's by talking nonsense we get to know the truth.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Atomemmy(m): 11:47am On May 09, 2020
Truth is I'm really enjoying this thread, so I decided to participate
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 4:23pm On May 09, 2020
Participate and enjoy with us bro. It's really for the fun of it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Esteedee12(m): 5:50pm On May 09, 2020
It's a game that have a beginning but no ending...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 6:43pm On May 09, 2020
Ending keh? This thread won't end till Jesus comes
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 1:12am On May 10, 2020
Comes has the same mother but not the same father with cums. Don't worry, the family tree is too complicated.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 1:11pm On May 10, 2020
Complicated as how? Comes is good while cums is x-rated grin. Well let lalasticlala just be doing as if he's not seeing this thread, we are supposed to be in frontpage now...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 3:01pm On May 10, 2020
Now or Never! We want front page! It'll be extra fun to see other Nairalanders say a thing or two on this thread sha.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 6:01pm On May 10, 2020
Sha, we know that Nairaland mods are corrupter than Nigerian government. Wait! shocked is there a word like corrupter?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:25pm On May 10, 2020
Corrupter? This question is for our Nairaland Professors.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 7:40pm On May 10, 2020
Johntitus:
Corrupter? This question is for our Nairaland Professors.
Professors are needed truly but I thought you are a professor also.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by OrDan(m): 2:19pm On May 11, 2020
BankyGee:

Professors are needed truly but I thought you are a professor also.

Also, you can simply just check your dictionary or ask Google.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 5:59pm On May 11, 2020
Google is of little help right now as it is busy answering questions about COVID-19 and Bill Gates vaccine.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 11:23pm On May 11, 2020
Vaccines? is there a difference between a vaccine and a cure?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shitshappen(m): 10:34am On May 12, 2020
Cure hahaha! Better accept it bro, we can only work and live around it. Aunty coro has come to stay.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 7:29pm On May 12, 2020
Stay with me baby! E go soon better.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:10pm On May 12, 2020
Better soup nah money make am. Guys, next time una cook 'better soup', please ring me up. Noodles don kill my life die.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 9:15pm On May 12, 2020
Die hard fan of noodles here also. Just kill me bruh
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:04am On May 13, 2020
Bruh, ah, you're also a die hard fan? It's a very good thing not to die alone.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Delenla(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2020
Johntitus:
Bruh, ah, you're also a die hard fan? It's a very good thing not to die alone.
alone is how I feel when I dnt pray!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 12:38am On May 14, 2020
'Pray without ceasing', said the Bible. Unfortunately I cannot tell you what the Qur'an said about prayers Mr Delenla. Eureka!!!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by FreeSpark1: 10:27am On May 14, 2020
Johntitus:
'Pray without ceasing', said the Bible. Unfortunately I cannot tell you what the Qur'an said about prayers Mr Delenla. Eureka!!!

Mr. Delenla Eureka!!! She screamed, do you still remember this thread is almost three years.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Tominix(m): 2:14pm On May 14, 2020
FreeSpark1:

Mr. Delenla Eureka!!! She screamed, do you still remember this thread is almost three years.
Years was what i heard and i said yes
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 3:04pm On May 14, 2020
Yes! I also heard years but what about months?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ginomel(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2020
Months now ,no church due to covid 19,even visiting other denomination not possible too, thereby messing up our Spirit of interdenominationalism

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.