Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (313520 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:00am On Mar 30, 2020
Bro, some things like this giving-receiving are confusing but nothing dey happen sha. How's the coronavirus issue over your area fellas?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Fellas, me just dey house dey patiently wait for FG alert cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2020
Alert? E be like say BankyGee nah top government official. Your own still better.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 9:00am On Mar 31, 2020
Better how? Ha! Are you the one that made me top government official? Me that I'm even looking at you like my boss grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by TONYE001(m): 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Boss? Wanna be the boss? In medschool, bosses play with terms like Dracunculus...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dracunculus? I'm very sure in medschool they also know about cunnilingus.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freelane33(m): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2020
Hmmhmmm

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by saintugo01(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
cunnilingus? Isn't that the stimulation of sensitive areas of the body?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:53am On Apr 06, 2020
Body of Nairaland Weed Smokers has issued a warning to the Federal Government in a written statement signed by.........just forget it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bastien: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2020
It shall not be well with this government
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:15am On Apr 08, 2020
Government of doom and suffering. Heartless and emotionless bastards angry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by sylve11: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
That's the sound of my tool you say it ain't cool my mama didn't raise no fool.... cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by TONYE001(m): 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
BankyGee:
Government of doom and suffering. Heartless and emotionless bastards angry

Bastards - or bastard - is one word that's scarce in my dictionary, je te dis..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by nkjjcs: 9:30am On Apr 12, 2020
Understand that life is good with God
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
TONYE001:

Bastards - or bastard - is one word that's scarce in my dictionary, je te dis..
Dis one wey Buhari wan give speech. Let's Sha hear what he has to say.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 6:31am On Apr 14, 2020
Say something better Banky. I knew it would be extended still. Of course I have no problem with the extension. My own problem is, what will I and others eat during this lockdown? Ah...now I know it pays to be with family.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Shootingstar93(f): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Family is everything. Having no one to lean on in this covid~19 era is dangerous
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dangerous to the extent that whenever I read on my phone, tears dey comot from my eyes. No tell me. I know my wahala. Nah too much garri.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcuzy(m): 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
Garri is the only thing that can sustain us in this times
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Onnasucs1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Times of viruses, hunger, killings and many more are really getting me worried
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bastien: 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Worried? I am very worried, my friend who came back from kirikiri last month before Corona wahala has a good phone for sale
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 18, 2020
Sales have dropped drastically due to the covid 19 stay-at-home order, which has rendered prospective buyers cashless, thereby making them financially handicapped to purchase commodities.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2020
Commodities like beans and garri are the bomb now. Can't be eating noodles or rice because things are just too hard. Well, if I survive this Covid-19, nothing will kill me ever again.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gesoilo(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Again, I say, this too shall pass. By the way, Christ is coming soon. Y'all better be ready; I am.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Galactico4ever(m): 4:39am On Apr 19, 2020
Am sure many nairalanders are fed up of staying@home cos of uncaring family members & domestic violence
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:49am On Apr 19, 2020
Violence never pays! As for the lockdown, I've said all there's to say. Any Nairalander who has enough 'bread' to spare, please remember me! I thought Fela Kuti was joking when he said these immortal words; ''suffer dey Africa....."
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bastien: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Africa continent full with bad leaders
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gesoilo(m): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Leaders here aren't held accountable enough; which is, in my opinion, the major problem.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by dprpikin: 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Problem of Nigeria transcends leadership. It cuts across all demography and social strata of our society.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by OrDan(m): 4:00am On Apr 21, 2020
Society can easily be transform by good leadership.
dprpikin:
Problem of Nigeria transcends leadership. It cuts across all demography and social strata of our society.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gesoilo(m): 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Leadership begins with me and you. Everyone must start taking responsibility.

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.