Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (313530 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by accelion(m): 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
Responsibility is relative. Tell me more!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
More about Jesus would I know! I've missed singing hymns with my bad sweet voice.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gesoilo(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Voice of the Cross were amazing then. Bless them.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gesoilo(m): 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
I should be declared the winner. grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Winner for where? Lol. Area don red!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gesoilo(m): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Red no be small o, my brother. It's well.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2020
Well, since you've agreed say e don red, how we want make e turn yellow? Or even green?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
pablobellins:
Chai, samuelezeigbo do you want to remove my tongue? Cos ayam not understanding

Bro
The capacity to incapacitate the incapacity that has incapacitated simply means

Defeating your defeat.
It can also mean, taming a problem or a Negativity.

It can also mean that,
One has the ability to overcome problems in every sphere of life.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
In our country, people experience-counter problems, that is why it makes them Rejected, Dejected, Abjected, Subjected, Relegated, Neglected...
And some are Used, Abused, Misused, Refused... Induced....
And some are Useless, Heartless, and Worthless.

But we shall Overcome some day
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Preedi001: 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Day after day shall we overcome
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SirEmbrace(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Overcome your fear first if you want to succeed in this world.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
World without end! Bankygee, where are thou art?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Art thou calling unto me? Here I am boss cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Boss boss! I hail thee o. Haven't seen you for a while on the thread. Thought I should check up on HRH. Continue enjoying yourself chief.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by emiron18(m): 7:39am On Apr 29, 2020
watch out for this hilarious skit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nel9wsApm4o please don't lavv alone,share to others and subscribe please
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Preedi001: 7:53am On Apr 29, 2020
SamuelEzeigbo:

Bro The capacity to incapacitate the incapacity that has incapacitated simply means
Defeating your defeat. It can also mean, taming a problem or a Negativity.
It can also mean that, One has the ability to overcome problems in every sphere of life.
O my God! You should be a professor. I hail you jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by yusufadebayo02(m): 11:00am On Apr 29, 2020
Jare of King Jaja's kingdom.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Preedi001:
O my God! You should be a professor. I hail you jare
Thanks @Preedi001 I am currently a Teacher at a primary school

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Preedi001: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
SamuelEzeigbo:

Thanks @Preedi001 I am currently a Teacher at a primary school
You're welcome boss. Kudos...

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 4:51pm On May 01, 2020
Johntitus:
Boss boss! I hail thee o. Haven't seen you for a while on the thread. Thought I should check up on HRH. Continue enjoying yourself chief.

Chief the honorable minister, that's what gesoilo is. As for those individuals derailing this thread, nah una get una data.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2020
Data no dey last again for this country oh, btw happy new month!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 10:06pm On May 01, 2020
Month of May it is! Happy new month to you too bro and please, stay safe!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Hakym002(m): 5:05pm On May 02, 2020
Safe at last is what i will say when the pandemic is over
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bakila: 7:49pm On May 02, 2020
Over time this thread has elicited thousands of comments.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Donharex: 2:12am On May 03, 2020
Abeg make unua stay safe to help the government fight covid 19
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bakila: 6:54am On May 03, 2020
19 is not a word, I thought this thread is about words? You are trying to make this response difficult but I did it
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by uch21(f): 2:13pm On May 03, 2020
It really worth de time
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 2:36pm On May 03, 2020
Time and time again have I said that Nigeria will rise again
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mourinho24: 3:21am On May 04, 2020
AGAIN AND AGAIN, THIS THREAD MUST NOT DIE
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:38am On May 04, 2020
...die mothafucka die. Die die die! Close your eyes. Go to sleep biatch.... It's all but a product of the greatest rapper to ever hold a mic.. I really love Slim shady/Marshall Mathers/Eminem.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 9:58am On May 04, 2020
Eminem is a legend...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:06pm On May 04, 2020
Legend like the legendary Lionel Messi and Chelsea's Didier Drogba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.