Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310675 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by illicit(m): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
model and Olosho are variants of the same name for a single profession nowadays
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by stephenkhalaf(m): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nowadays, people die of coronavirus
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by illicit(m): 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
coronavirus spoil everything Sha, Do you think it's real?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Real ke? I don't think it's real in Naija but I sha dey follow safety guidelines, use nosemask, wash hand, wear sunglass. Na God dey protect
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Usmanzy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
protect urselves cos the government hav failed us,if they took boko boys,kidnapping and banditry serious the way they took corona virus Nigeria would hav been a bit better
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Better things shall come to those who persevere! By the way Bankygee, is wearing of sunglasses one of the preventive measures? cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Measures can be taking if the government are serious in handling it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
It is really frustrating when u see the ways our so called government are battling this virus of a thing...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Thing that other governments take seriously. Lateefadewale, na me add sunglasses to my own guideline oh. I don't take chances, anything can happen grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
Happened to survive WW1, WW2 and The Nigerian Civil War. It wasn't easy at all. Real men will understand. I have currently an undisputed and unbreakable record of 52, 961 head shots in 2 days. Tell me, why should I be afraid of coronavirus?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2020
Corona virus no dey look face oo.. U may be a war veteran but this is an invisible enemy, oya do headshot na...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Na Vaseline dey trend today...I wonder how Vaseline crew are enjoying it without the real kpomo...... anyway it is better than Rape
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2020
Rape causes psychological trauma on its victims whether male or female....please maintain self control
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
Control the beast between. By the way, do anyone feel a bit of regret after sex? I feel that a lot. Wanna know if I am normal. cry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by judetov2(m): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
.? What's that suppose to mean? Hahahaha.. Astafurgallilah!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lovewud(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
Cum could be best described when a lady gets to that climax of sexual gratification.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lovewud(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
Cum could be best described when a lady gets to the highest degree of her sexual gratification.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by justus7: 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Gratification? A reward derived from what give pleasure to your soul..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by olukiesy(m): 2:37am On Jun 10, 2020
YOU CAN WATCH ENTERTAINIG VIDEOS ON THIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE.

YOUR SUPPORT COUNTS

WATCH VIA https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3dD5F519QwJSjH3VTpXb4Q

ItxAyce:
People should learn that the main purpose of this kind of thread is for comments o.... in Nigeria, its becoming ubiquitous. grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by olukiesy(m): 2:48am On Jun 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnHvz2kAZwA

PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE, YOUR HARD SUPPORT COUNTS
kingcypress:
Life is beautiful....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2020
Counts is the plural of count.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by OrDan(m): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
Count your blessings, name them one by one and it will surprise you what the Lord has done. A solemn hymn for the Christians.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 10:43am On Jun 11, 2020
Christians are believers of the religion Christianity.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 11:08am On Jun 11, 2020
Christianity is a religion of hope, peace, love and belief in Our Lord Jesus.... Hallelujah..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hallelujah,. my pastor used to say, is a heavenly language.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fabregass122(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
Language is as old as human race
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Race? Oh yes, I remember. Life is a rat race. Like kill or be killed. You know, dog eat dog situation.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by FairAdvocate(m): 7:21am On Jun 13, 2020
Situation is a combination of circumstances at a given moment. It is then apposite to say individual life situation is sui generis.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Generis is Latin abi?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by emiron18(m): 1:40am On Jun 15, 2020
another hilarious video for you... see what this guy value more than 50k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FztaGlAfDm0
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
Abi these thread detailers no dey tired?

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (350) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.