Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? (42224 Views)

Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Alphamale2017(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
BISIXCLUSIVE:
I'm dating my fiance when he doesn't have a dime, when he is playing ordinary amateur (he is a footballer), I stayed with him because I can see future in him, thoo it wasn't easy has a student, so many advise and distractions but I stood by him and now glory be to God, from gateway united to Enyimba Of Aba, luckily for him, heaven connect him direct to his helper and now at Portugal, now he double my request anytime and we ar engaged and we'll soon wed.
this is what I am saying , if u see potentials , real genuine one, that is clear , my sister wait oh. don't break up, I GB not even ur mama go curse u. from all the comments u can see that funmisticqueen is more mentally balanced than safiaa
. her argument is balanced. safiaa's points are too extreme fuministicqueen looks like some one who with or without marriage, may still make it in life and drive big cars. . cinderella5 is the most childish one, safiaa is more reasonable than this one. to this one, it's either money or nothing . this is foolish this one can even kneel down to beg a rich guy to marry her. very mentally crippled person. fortunately I am not in a mood to bash her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by oluwashedy: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
folba:
Just my opinion. If you are broke your priority should be on focusing on how to change that, and relationship might be an unwanted distraction. And mind the word "real relationship" not the ones for teenagers or kidults
I was actually trying to draw ur attention to what you typed earlier. Kindly modify it
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by michaelfriday44(m): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
op I respect your opinion but I think u need to define a broke guy from ur own point of view so that we can comment right. u see to me I think a broke guy is that guy that have no future ambition, no dream, no set out strategy for his life. u see op I have seen guys who were once rich or inherited a lot and finally lose everything and if for instance u were married to such guy who loses everything you are going to leave him u know y because u didn't love him u love his money. my own opinion is this, love a guy (broke or not) not because of his money but because of his ambitions.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Alphamale2017(m): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
MrsPhysics:

Why are you angry young woman. So any guy who disagrees with your point is foolish, lazy, poor, yahoo yahoo and the rest.

Well, think again, I believe you have learned a lot from comments here. And you need to change your perspective. Someone said something here, and I got pricked in my heart. He said that you may end up dating a rich guy, you will only enjoy the money, but you won't have access to the money. Having access to wealth is the most important.

There is need for purpose here. The purpose of life, relationship, and love. Like I said here, the power to love, to be loved, to feel belonged, wanted, inspired in this life should not be hinged on a thing like money or financial ability.

You think it's easy and everyone or say guy is not rich? You don't know what guys pass through. Everyone struggling to survive. Well, I'm not broke, so before you insult me, maybe you need to insult my fiverr revenue that will clear on Tuesday, maybe after that, you can go ahead and insult me. Thanks

lol bro what niche are you into?? make we rub mind Jor. nor be all this lazy ass way dey look for free life . most guys are looking for ways to upgrade their life's. workings dey and night. u think say e easy to dey on laptop for 7-8 hours? and u sit in ur fathers hour and have the guts to call someone broke. when u are not doing anything. waiting for ur boob's to bring in the money. forget these idiots Jor. which niche u dey?? make we rub mind
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by MrsPhysics: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
Alphamale2017:

lol bro what niche are you into?? make we rub mind Jor. nor be all this lazy ass way dey look for free life . most guys are looking for ways to upgrade their life's. workings dey and night. u think say e easy to dey on laptop for 7-8 hours? and u sit in ur fathers hour and have the guts to call someone broke. when u are not doing anything. waiting for ur boob's to bring in the money. forget these idiots Jor. which niche u dey?? make we rub mind
Content writing. Don't mind her. After spending hard to please clients, make money, she expect us to give her all of them because she is a girlfriend. One have sisters to give money, or other family members, and a side girl will be interested to get all of them else we are termed broke.
Which niche are you? I don't know what is wrong with dollars now. I hate it's decrease. I want this naira to loose value. I have dollars to clear and this daily decrease in its value is getting me angry.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
blackfase:
The fact that sisters like you still exist gives not just the menfolk, but humanity some hope....

I'll have to start the process of changing my mentality and roll back the spectre of my phobia for Nigerian ladies from this very second.

Tribute also goes to a handful other sisters on this thread with their positive vibes, amarabae, alexialin et all, speaks well this generation of ladies ain't totally lost to the pepperdemgang culture and all those nonsense we have in todays utterly decrepit world.....una well done!

Awww cheesy thanks

But seriously ladies like us still exist . it just that due to past experiences, we are kind of careful .

And with this pepperdemgang? There is nothing to gain in it. Intact I don't even have time to be peppering guys when there is so much to do and achieve . no time .

I wish all pepperdemgang best of luck .

God will see us through . smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Alphamale2017(m): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
MrsPhysics:

Content writing. Don't mind her. After spending hard to please clients, make money, she expect us to give her all of them because she is a girlfriend. One have sisters to give money, or other family members, and a side girl will be interested to get all of them else we are termed broke.
Which niche are you? I don't know what is wrong with dollars now. I hate it's decrease. I want this naira to loose value. I have dollars to clear and this daily decrease in its value is getting me angry.
abi oh
. before just 1000$ go get u 400k. now exvahngers are pricing at low price. I m into traffic niche and video animation niche. how much u get to clear ?? the guys u sell to, do They buy at high price ?? how much are u clearing. ?? 0 teach me ur niche Na
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
blackfase:

Im broke but very sincere and i promise i wont run away with your car. How about that? smiley

U honestly do not look broke to me undecided

U even have one white chikito by ya side cheesy

See enjoyment ! cheesy
Chai!

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by 9japrof(m): 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
scantee:
The op is the reason why we don't give a damm about girls anymore, her type na use and dump.

She will be seeing the money but can't have access to it.

Nonsense.

boss you dey soo, been a while and
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by itsRhamzy: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:
On this thread,I feel ashamed as a woman lipsrsealed
salute to you ma'am.. You're one of the intelligent ladies so far on this thread...

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by blackfase(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
See your mouth :p lol
Bring out your brokeness thermometer, you'll see what im talking about... smiley

alexialin:

U honestly do not look broke to me undecided
U even have one white chikito by ya side cheesy
See enjoyment ! cheesy Chai!
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by blackfase(m): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
I know what ya mean. The situation ehn? Like you said, only God.....

However, i still doff my hat.

Take a bow Alex smiley

alexialin:

Awww cheesy thanks

But seriously ladies like us still exist . it just that due to past experiences, we are kind of careful .

And with this pepperdemgang? There is nothing to gain in it. Intact I don't even have time to be peppering guys when there is so much to do and achieve . no time .

I wish all pepperdemgang best of luck .

God will see us through . smiley smiley

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
blackfase:

I know what ya mean. The situation ehn? Like you said, only God.....

However, i still doff my hat.

Take a bow Alex smiley

kiss kissam blushing seriously
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by daclemx: 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
Amarabae:
Sister, a guy being broke should not be a key issue if you as the lady have something doing to earn some money.
Must you be a financial liability in a relationship?
Even if the guy is broke, you can offer to him intelligent suggestion on how to come out of it, businesses he can venture in, how he can raise capital etc

Now that is a QUEEN and Wise woman talking....If to say u never marry...anyway...God bless ur man with u....
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by lenghtinny(m): 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
it's society, not me. When a community wants to give out chieftancy title, do they give broke men? It's the life we live in.
Why not venture into money rituals or any other at all cost means to make money instead of whoring yourself to a man that could possibly be a ritualist because he fit use do sacrifice last last...
The fvcked up society may encourage money worshipping but does it also encourage you and other women to be selling your body to the highest bidder... This your mentality is only exclusive to prostitutes. I don't want to assume that you are one but they are the only ones entitled to thinking they have nothing else to offer to the world except their bodies...
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by umuna(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Who told you this angry
if not that most of our girls are lazy. Instead of looking for ready made dudes, why not look out for hard working guys, whom you are sure that, their future is bright! But when you have your mind on already made guys to date, it means you are a broke lady and looking for guys that would help you live your gold digging life!
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by JuneOctober(f): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
Quinn22:
Let me tell you a real life story, and I hope you mumu, not so smart ladies can learn from this grin

It goes like this, there's this my neighbor she's married to a calabar man. She was with him when he was broke, he was an okada man when she first met him, she helped him financially and she became a blessing to his life, right now as I'm saying this, the guy is into real estate and he's fucking rich all thanks to the help of his wife who stood by him through the thinnest.

But right now the man is way over his head because of his success having multiple side chicks here and there, embarrassing and disrespecting his wife in public, kissing his side chick in front of his wife in a surrounding where people know that they are married, the most painful thing is that he couldn't care less. Anyways long story short, the wife is living a miserable life due to a disaster marriage, she's having lots of regrets but it's too late now. The deed has already been done, FYI the married couple have 3 kids. smiley

People with rich husbands they never struggled with or help also battle with infidelity issues, so what point are you trying to make Ms Quinn?
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by fatdick(m): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
LalaLushness:

Basically you don't even love the guy What you love is the money .... if not broke n love should not mix
Apt
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by fatdick(m): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
This thread is an eye-opener to the kind of spinsters we have in Nigeria today. More reason why marriage is the last thing on my agenda. I'll keep making money and enjoying my bachelorhood.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by ImaIma1(f): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
fatdick:
This thread is an eye-opener to the kind of spinsters we have in Nigeria today. More reason why marriage is the last thing on my agenda. I'll keep making money and enjoying my bachelorhood.

Or you can decide to swing the other way.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by scantee(m): 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
9japrof:

boss you dey soo, been a while and

My oga I dey loyal oooo, work just hook me down
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by 9japrof(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
scantee:

My oga I dey loyal oooo, work just hook me down

hahahaha na only worm na e I know say dey hook person, take am easy with work, take enough rest ooo and am sure nairaland is a sure place to get that comic relief.

Stay cool brother...
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Quinn22(f): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
My point is there's no guarantee for a perfect marriage if a girl stick with a broke guy, so why not marry an already made guy to save yourself the stress since the outcome of marrying a broke guy is still going to be the same as marrying a rich guy. tongue

Ya dig? undecided
JuneOctober:

People with rich husbands they never struggled with or help also battle with infidelity issues, so what point are you trying to make Ms Quinn?
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by alolimet: 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
All this is story. Every guy has a girlfriend, broke
or no broke. Not all guys have money, yet they have a babe, meaning ladies date men if they want to, it's not always about money like u men think. We have successful women too.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by fatdick(m): 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
ImaIma1:

Or you can decide to swing the other way.
Edited: Nah! Being a bachelor doesnt deprive me the luxury of sex with a woman. It could only mean we keep things "strictly physical", no relationships attached.

That way, sex is more of a business agreement than a favour that gives you an opportunity to depend on my wealth in the name of girlfriend/fiancee.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by kayo80(m): 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
whats the fun in a relationship where the guy cannot meet some financial demands of a girl? Cannot take her out to fancy places cos no money, we are just being realistic, call it leeching, doesnt matter.

Your username kinda explains why you think the way you do.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by jay2smart19(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
MrsPhysics:

Maybe not money. She might be looking to see if there is light at the end of the tunnel, maybe she didn't see a ray of light. She forgot that darkness is also a light.

You see the reason why guys should not be blamed for beating women. They have heaped their values money. So when you have money, you automatically have the right to any of them. Love indeed can not be destroyed nor created but can be transferred from one guy to another.
I don't support d beating part
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by JuneOctober(f): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Quinn22:
My point is there's no guarantee for a perfect marriage if a girl stick with a broke guy, so why not marry an already made guy to save yourself the stress since the outcome of marrying a broke guy is still going to be the same as marrying a rich guy. tongue

Ya dig? undecided

I gerrit.... And Ms, the outcome isn't always the Same, the outcome of two ladies marrying rich men might not be the same. One might be favoured and the other might not... Or both gain or lose.
Why sticking out your tongue? grin
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Quinn22(f): 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
Cuz I feel like cool
JuneOctober:

I gerrit.... And Ms, the outcome isn't always the Same, the outcome of two ladies marrying rich men might not be the same. One might be favoured and the other might not... Or both gain or lose.
Why sticking out your tongue? grin
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Rick9(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
midehi2:

one bottle of vodka for you grin
thanks
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Chimaritoponcho: 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
President Buhari
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by ImaIma1(f): 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
fatdick:
Edited: Nah! Being a bachelor doesnt deprive me the luxury of sex with a woman. It could only mean we keep things "strictly physical", no relationships attached.

That way, sex is more of a business agreement than a favour that gives you an opportunity to depend on my wealth in the name of girlfriend/fiancee.

You watch too many movies cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) / Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.