Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? (6661 Views)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by 01pudesseld: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
Girls, how do you prefer guys to ask you out?

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by woleabayo(f): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
GIVE THE Bleep OF MY HEAD
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Nigga44: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
Another day........ another simp

Smh undecided

19 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by IamCookie(f): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
Be original. That s all

7 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Kriss216: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
It's foolishness for a guy to ask a Nigerian girl out.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Kriss216: 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
IamCookie:
Be original. That s all
Says a girl with fake wig and fake lashes.
Irony of life. cry cry

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by IamCookie(f): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kriss216:

Says a girl with fake wig and fake lashes.
Irony of life.

Whatever nonsense you say. I am attracted to whom I am attracted to.

There will be no need to use your data to check my profile ,and then say nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Kriss216: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
IamCookie:

There will be no need to use your data to check my profile ,and then say nonsense.
Evening newspaper, You want a guy to be original, yet you painted your face with full bucket of saclux paint. Are you original to yourself

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
IamCookie:

undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Kriss216: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You're are my type of woman BBW smiley
Can we mingle wink
You have bad taste for women. Tufiakwa undecided

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kriss216:

You have bad taste for women. Tufiakwa undecided
Nigi that's unfair
Bodyshaming embarassed embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by IamCookie(f): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kriss216:

Evening newspaper, You want a guy to be original, yet you painted your face with full bucket of saclux paint. Are you original to yourself

You are out of line, stupid. I didn't say he should be original, as a person...whatever! I am more than you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Kriss216: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
IamCookie:

You are referring to your mother
Shows how shallow and silly you are.

Akpa beans!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
Well I find outright wooing very disgusting, don't know why. I prefer slow and steady kind of way. smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by IamCookie(f): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kriss216:

Shows how shallow and silly you are.

Akpa beans!

So uncultured animal.

7 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
IamCookie:

You are referring to your mother .

Senseless!
I used to oppose dragging parents into a brawl but I think that is exactly what these mannerless kids need on this forum. Kids who can't let others be without insulting them. We have a lot of them on here.

9 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Kriss216: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
IamCookie:

So uncultured animal.
I'll leave you with your emptiness.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Stephandesward: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
IamCookie:

Can you be real first?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by IamCookie(f): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
Palema007:
I used to oppose dragging parents into a brawl but I think that is exactly what these mannerless kids need on this forum. Kids who can't let others be without insulting them. We have a lot of them on here.

Exactly bro. I didn't quote him at all. Op asked a question about style of wooing a lady, and I responded as to how I think itz cool. And the stupid guy just pops up and typed rubbish. Of course, we have a lot of them here...

8 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kriss216:
Ahhhhhhhh embarassed
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by IamCookie(f): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kriss216:

I'll leave you with your emptiness.

Your mother is empty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by IamCookie(f): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
Stephandesward:

Can you be real first?

How do you mean , Sir?

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by IamCookie(f): 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kriss216:

See animalistic view

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Kriss216: 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
IamCookie:

Exactly bro. I didn't quote him at all. Op asked a question about style of wooing a lady, and I responded as to how I think itz cool. And the stupid guy just pops up and typed rubbish. Of course, we have a lot of them here...
The moniker you quoted is not bro, she's Ariza, the sadist. She's well known here for her silly and sadistic posts. I'm not surprised with her post. Birds of a feather!

14 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
IamCookie:

One did the same thing to Me some minutes ago on another thread, what's that? Can't someone type his or her opinion without a mentally unstable nonentity jumping on it to insult? Very disgusting lots!

It shows how much empty and mannerless these boys are!. BTW I'm a lady.

7 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You're are my type of woman BBW smiley
Can we mingle wink
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Stephandesward: 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
IamCookie:

How do you mean , Sir?

Keep real hair, no make up....

3 Likes

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Kriss216: 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
IamCookie:

Your mother is empty
Won't still bring back your virginity and body counts. cheesy

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin
Lefulefu grin
Re: Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
Now he is "shalaye..ing" grin

Why you no face me nah?grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Lesbian Girls Having Fun And Twerking Inside Room Goes Viral / Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! / I Can't Stand Black Americans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.