Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) (13398 Views)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Nickizoe(f): 12:47am On Jun 03, 2017
Lefulefu no bath no sleep wink

How comfortable does he even feel without bathing??

I met someone who told me once he bath at night he can't sleep no more.. . undecided
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 03, 2017
Padiga:
I don't like bathing at night.

I think my girlfriend or wifey should be comfortable with it.
wat of daytime? cheesy
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by SexyNairalander: 12:50am On Jun 03, 2017
PapiSmith:
I take my bath Every at night. Come on that's just disgusting. The whole sweat and stress should be washed off your body. Do people even argue about this?
yes na, people argue about it. . .me and my kid bro always battle but I don free am abeg

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 03, 2017
Nickizoe:
Lefulefu no bath no sleep wink

How comfortable does he even feel without bathing??

I met someone who told me once he bath at night he can't sleep no more.. . undecided

haba na me u dey take style yab? grin
for real i bath every evenin cheesy
wash my pleec thoroughly cheesy.i dont like carrying sweat with me to bed cos once u start doin dat na body odour don start grin.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Nickizoe(f): 12:59am On Jun 03, 2017
lefulefu:

haba na me u dey take style yab? grin
for real i bath every evenin cheesy
wash my pleec thoroughly cheesy.i dont like carrying sweat with me to bed cos once u start doin dat na body odour don start grin.
Are you sure?? ! wink

I can only believe you if you drop some memes

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 03, 2017
Nickizoe:
Are you sure?? ! wink

I can only believe you if you drop some memes
shower of life grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Nickizoe(f): 1:13am On Jun 03, 2017
lefulefu:

shower of life grin
Hahahahahahahah

That kinda laugh you do alone and fart alone and you silently endure and enjoy the foul smell.. Lmfao

Hhaha

That first one though... cheesy cheesy[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 03, 2017
Nickizoe:
Hahahahahahahah

That kinda laugh you do alone and fart alone and you silently endure and enjoy the foul smell.. Lmfao

Hhaha

That first one though... cheesy cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
dat na bathing wit swag grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Hades2016(m): 4:54am On Jun 03, 2017
Amarabae:
Should this be a question? The man should bath every night to wash off sweat and odour.
Imagine if he did not bath and we are doing that thing and he start sweating. *aww*
what thing are you doing .... grin spoilt girl

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by firstking01(m): 5:30am On Jun 03, 2017
KiNi BiGGieundecided
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by firstking01(m): 5:32am On Jun 03, 2017
lefulefu:
the guy must be dirty.after coming back frm work with all those sweat and dust for ur body u still wan carry the sweat and all enter bed sad.
Abi na foundation the guy go dig?, or na wheelbarrow pushergrin?

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Erums(m): 5:38am On Jun 03, 2017
Skyfornia:
So people does that? I mean going to bed at night without having their bath? I can't even sleep if I don't have bath before bed.

Osheee... Does that.. grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Yes, it's very necessary. Infact you should go for thanksgiving for having such a woman as a wife. She wants your well being. How can one sleep comfortably from all the accumulated sweat and germs from work.
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Lanceslot(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2017
The man must be a very dirty man.
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Lanceslot(m): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2017
LisaAnne:
Some people can't sleep without taking a shower
People like me... How on earth can I sleep comfortably well without bathing?
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 03, 2017
I detect body odour From the man grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by 4dor: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2017
platinumphotos:
I hate taking shower in the night.... No time for that

Obun grin angry grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 03, 2017
firstking01:
Abi na foundation the guy go dig?, or na wheelbarrow pushergrin?
hahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin if na dat type of occupation he dey do omo na for the site wey he dey do the job he go even baff sef.na so dose ones dey do dhier own cheesy.but if na office job u know say sometimes cos of the stress for office u go sweat for armpit,yansh and back grin grin grin grin.na water wey u pour for body go refresh u grin.
anyway sha in this op"s story the very main reason why the man wif dey insist make he shower na cos of wetin dem wan do in ze oza room grin grin grin. grin.
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by firstking01(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2017
lefulefu:

hahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin if na dat type of occupation he dey do omo na for the site wey he dey do the job he go even baff sef.na so dose ones dey do dhier own cheesy.but if na office job u know say sometimes cos of the stress for office u go sweat for armpit,yansh and back grin grin grin grin.na water wey u pour for body go refresh u grin.
anyway sha in this op"s story the very main reason why the man wif dey insist make he shower na cos of wetin dem wan do in ze oza room grin grin grin. grin.
Walai kalai, i hate that nyansh sweatinggrin....But on a more serious note, everyone needs that night shower esp the married ones...you can imagine the sweat that oozes outa your body when pounding a girl not to talk of going into it without bathing....some people get mind sha.
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by LilSmith55(m): 9:11am On Jun 03, 2017
Davidgrey:
I see! undecided

Anyone with a functional brain knows that it's healthy to shower before bed, it's not just about your skin being clean but its also soothing for your body

It takes what? ..... [b]15mins to take a "quick shower"

Why should this even be a problem? [/b]

15mins?... wetin happen you wan wash away your sin for that 15min abi

Ordinary shower shoudnt take much longer time around 5 - 8min
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Babamide(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2017
I'd rather sleep on the floor than have my bath at night
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by lammylam(f): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
When I have already covered myself with the blood of Jesus?I cannot go and wash it off again!!!

Kolewerk!!

just when i thought av seen it all

lmao this got me laughing hard real hard
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Papadoh(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2017
platinumphotos:

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Papadoh(m): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2017
Padiga:
I don't like bathing at night.

I think my girlfriend or wifey should be comfortable with it.

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2017
lammylam:

just when i thought av seen it all

lmao this got me laughing hard real hard

lol... fine baby!!

Don't mind me jare.
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by hibiscus76(f): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2017
platinumphotos:
you must be a very dirty somebody..

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by dingbang(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
I can bet my last money that most of us here haven't yet taken out morning baths today (both males and females).. Not to even talk of night bath..
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by platinumphotos: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
4dor:

Obun grin angry grin
Lol... No time ni

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Night shower is like a sleeping pill for me.
Turn on the water heater
A.c on before going to shower
Jump under duvet after taking your bath,
Tune in to musicals sound city or mtv base
No sleeping pill reach this one
u wey dey live for okoko maiko

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by AuroraB(f): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
rattlesnake:
u wey dey live for okoko maiko
You dey mind am grin grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by abc952(f): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
After Bathing U Ave A Very Beautiful Night Sleep

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture] / 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning / How True Is "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.