Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) (13393 Views)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by abc952(f): 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
He's A Dirty Man, Cant Just Imagine Me Sleeping Together On Bed Wit Dat Kind Of Man #spit Out
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by lereinter(m): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Padiga:
I don't like bathing at night.

I think my girlfriend or wifey should be comfortable with it.
me too
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by lereinter(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
i only bathe at night occassionally...
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
rattlesnake:
u wey dey live for okoko maiko
no na under bridge oshodi
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Phranex(m): 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
How to get to the bathroom is the problem

No. The problem is getting naked . you might just get to the bathroom and wash only your face. I had this problem as a student until I started walking in my room naked at night beyond 11pm
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
Well this is simple no shower no bj!
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by SHAKABOOM: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
This story remind me of my afonja frend kayode..Kayode play basket ball finish carry im sweaty body go house tell im girl frend make im give am head..The girl look am finish tell am say give you head as IVERSON wey you be abi?Na iverson be dey reign then.
The guy must be yoruba.
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Chelseafan1: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
If I marry a wife that doesn't take a shower every night, wahala don dey be that.

I take my bath anytime I come back home once deres sweat on my face nd body.

Can't sleep without bathing.
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Chelseafan1: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Night shower is like a sleeping pill for me.
Turn on the water heater
A.c on before going to shower
Jump under duvet after taking your bath,
Tune in to musicals sound city or mtv base
No sleeping pill reach this one

Chai, u sabi as e dey go, u beat or woman grin grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by odinga1of: 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
abc952:
After Bathing U Ave A Very Beautiful Night Sleep

Oga you killed Engrish Ranguage......................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ........After taking your Bath U have a good night sleep.
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by StrawberryGloss(f): 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
Phranex:

No. The problem is getting naked . you might just get to the bathroom and wash only your face. I had this problem as a student until I started walking in my room naked at night beyond 11pm
Mm hows that working out?
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by johnson232: 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
Taniaa:
Lol most people are guilty of this
Who are d most people?
u no dey...
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Phranex(m): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Mm hows that working out?

I didn't miss night bath those days . it has now become a part of me even though I don't walk around naked anymore
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
Phranex:

I didn't miss night bath those days . it has now become a part of me even though I don't walk around naked anymore
Awe .
Great cheesy
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by abc952(f): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Thanks For D Correction,am Nt A Guy
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by LisaAnne(f): 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lanceslot:
People like me... How on earth can I sleep comfortably well without bathing?
We gotta meet
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by LisaAnne(f): 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Lanceslot(m): 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
LisaAnne:
Can you drop your mail?
lemme hit you up direct
Don't have a functioning mail address... Drop you digits I will hit you up?
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by VLongstrider(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
LisaAnne:
Can you drop your mail?
lemme hit you up direct
Lemme drop mine.....hit me up,direct or indirect
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
It's only right to bath before sleeping... even when I'm home all day, I bath before sleeping. Not to talk of someone that was out all day...yucky.
Re: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) by rumenase(m): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
marvelck:
Heard a man and his wife are quarreling seriously over this issue, simply cos the man doesn't like bathing in the evening(especially after coming back from work). An habit his wife will not accept. Cos she feels its necessary for one to bath everynight before going to bed. But since the man has refused to comply, she says she will no longer sleep on the same bed with him....unless he start bathing every night. It is necessary for one to bath every night. And if your babe or your wife insist u must bath, even when u ain't comfortable with it, or too tired to go and bath...what will you do? Cos I know its not every guy that likes bathing before going to bed at night. So, should your babe insist you must bath before joining her in bed, what will you do?

CC: Lalasticlala

OP are yu sure it's not yu yu must be very dirty o how can yu not bathe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? / Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? / Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.