Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,918 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. - Phones (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. (107917 Views)

A Nairalander Explains How To Block USSD Service To First Bank Customers / A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. / Which Bank Mobile USSD Have You Used B4 That Works Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by sagbar(m): 11:56am On Sep 30, 2018
dingbang:
please do a screen shot of that page and post here
For your attention dingbang

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
sagbar:

For your attention dingbang
that thing is case sensitive.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
cool
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by sagbar(m): 7:16am On Oct 01, 2018
dingbang:
that thing is case sensitive.
How can I reset the security question and answer?I understand it’s case sensitive & I have try that several times.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2018
sagbar:

How can I reset the security question and answer?I understand it’s case sensitive & I have try that several times.
OK just visit the bank straight to the customer service and tell them you want to reset your security questions on firstmobile
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 8:33am On Oct 01, 2018
cool
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
Bring your questions
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
cool
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2018
Referral code is Tn020056
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
cool
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
smiley
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
Bring your questions
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hello customers
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2018
referral code is TN020056, YOU FIRST
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 8:53am On Oct 06, 2018
Good morning
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2018
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
Referral code is tn020056
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 12:29am On Oct 07, 2018
cool
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2018
Goodmorning
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 2:55am On Oct 08, 2018
cry
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
Good afternoon
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Referral code is Tn020056, you first
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2018
good morning. ask your questions
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 2:42am On Oct 11, 2018
Good morning
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
Good afternoon customers
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Referral code is Tn020056
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Good evening
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by sanandreas(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
please I have an issue with firstbank. several Twitter messages ignored. I finally went to the bank to complain. I told the customer care issuing ATM that my card is declined from buying from AliExpress. I wrote down my name and account number hoping he would find out the reason why. Before I knew this dude was already printing new ATM. it is not as if I filled a form for ATM. I told him I just did a new card last month. At this point I was already debited, he later took the card to someone else to decline the activation. please I want to know if my money would be reverted? sincerely firstbank is on my nerves. Just the way i Ieft keystone, I see that coming soon.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 4:04am On Oct 13, 2018
sanandreas:
please I have an issue with firstbank. several Twitter messages ignored. I finally went to the bank to complain. I told the customer care issuing ATM that my card is declined from buying from AliExpress. I wrote down my name and account number hoping he would find out the reason why. Before I knew this dude was already printing new ATM. it is not as if I filled a form for ATM. I told him I just did a new card last month. At this point I was already debited, he later took the card to someone else to decline the activation. please I want to know if my money would be reverted? sincerely firstbank is on my nerves. Just the way i Ieft keystone, I see that coming soon.
I understand your grievances and trust me, I would also be annoyed if I were in your shoes and even possibly make him understand he didnt do his job well, but nevertheless, anger won't solve the problem, I apologize on behalf of him and plead with you to let go

What you should do now is to seek for a higher personnel in that branch you visited and tell them you want to activate your card for safetoken and also to be recievibg otp when performing online transactions. You can also ask to meet the HBS of the branch and explain to the person.

I hope this solves your issue. Please keep me posted
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by sanandreas(m): 5:13am On Oct 13, 2018
dingbang:
I understand your grievances and trust me, I would also be annoyed if I were in your shoes and even possibly make him understand he didnt do his job well, but nevertheless, anger won't solve the problem, I apologize on behalf of him and plead with you to let go

What you should do now is to seek for a higher personnel in that branch you visited and tell them you want to activate your card for safetoken and also to be recievibg otp when performing online transactions. You can also ask to meet the HBS of the branch and explain to the person.

I hope this solves your issue. Please keep me posted

Please I want to know if my money would be reverted after he declined the card.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2018
sanandreas:

Please I want to know if my money would be reverted after he declined the card.
no bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

Tecno D5 full Specifications and review / The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.