Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. (108344 Views)

A Nairalander Explains How To Block USSD Service To First Bank Customers / A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. / Which Bank Mobile USSD Have You Used B4 That Works Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 7:44am On Jun 11, 2017
The next page will show..

Click the icon with the red painting.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5478181_img20170611072910_jpega84caf120792688f92dc617c01ea869c

The next page will appear.. If you have a gmail account, click the existing icon painted blue. If you don't have an existing gmail account, click Add new being painted red.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5478190_img20170611072942_jpeg07d9f58877c1e5689f74ccb9b8fe401a

Then input your first and last name , click next and input your Google username like this. Please don't use my own google username oooooo grin . just type your own name..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5478203_screenshot20170611071932_png9d704d8cc24c4168bdd2754b37faa789

I skipped some pictures since you can do those by yourself. Please choose a password you can remember, I advise you use your phone number so you can easily remember. Then when you get to this side, just click "not now"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5478407_img20170611073154_jpeg198396f14c3eabbf084945ec7d810112
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 11, 2017
dingbang:
since you don't remember your security questions, all you need to do is to visit the nearest first bank branch to the customer service desk with your I'd card and inform them you have forgotten ur transaction pin and also your security question and answer, they will ask for your I'd card give you a form to fill so that you will reset your
transaction pin..

That's all..
OK thanks
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Aeoner: 8:11am On Jun 11, 2017
dingbang:
First bank mobile app has evolved to become the most reliable Mobile banking app due to better transaction services to her customers

can one add another of FIRST BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER AND ATM CARD TO the app? I have two first bank accounts and it would be cool to know how to do that
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 8:20am On Jun 11, 2017
Aeoner:

can one add another of FIRST BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER AND ATM CARD TO the app? I have two first bank accounts and it would be cool to know how to do that
do you have the app already ? And is it only one of your accounts displaying?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 11:33am On Jun 11, 2017
Ask your questions now
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by mimee9(f): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
dingbang:
what was the response please
connection problem or invalid MMI code
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
mimee9:
connection problem or invalid MMI code
it might be due to network. What network do u use?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
Blade21:
actually buying air time doesn't count try transferring a thousand naira twice and also hope it's not a student account?
my brother.. This transferring 1k of a thing. You know that its not everyone that can afford to transfer at that moment. You can force them to transfer 1k. But recharging can be okayed
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by mimee9(f): 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
dingbang:
Mtn
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
mimee9:
Mtn
try * 894*100#
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Aeoner: 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
dingbang:
do you have the app already ? And is it only one of your accounts displaying?

I have and have been using it to do transfers.i was thinking​since I have two of the first bank accounts I could possibly use the ATM linked to the second account on the app also.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
Aeoner:

I have and have been using it to do transfers.i was thinking​since I have two of the first bank accounts I could possibly use the ATM linked to the second account on the app also.
yes its possible... Are they both savings accounts?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Aeoner: 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
dingbang:
yes its possible... Are they both savings accounts?

both savings accounts and they are active
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Evansjj(m): 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Tuham:

Either register it at the bank or at the ATM Machine..
Did mine through the atm machine thoughsmiley
hello sir... how did u do it using the atm ?.
note: I don't mean soft token
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
Aeoner:

both savings accounts and they are active
ok its possible for them to display on the first mobile.. Just visit the nearest first bank branch and meet any of the customer service officers that you want to link your second account to ur mobile app.. He/she will give you a form to fill...then it will be linked..take your I'd card with you sir
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Aeoner: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
dingbang:
ok its possible for them to display on the first mobile.. Just visit the nearest first bank branch and meet any of the customer service officers that you want to link your second account to ur mobile app.. He/she will give you a form to fill...then it will be linked..take your I'd card with you sir

you've been most helpful. thanks.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Aeoner:

you've been most helpful. thanks.
it's my pleasure.. You welcome
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Bring forth your questions.. I shall be uploading a video tutorial on the Firstmobile App soon
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
I am online to assist you...
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Evansjj:
hello sir... how did u do it using the atm ?.
note: I don't mean soft token

I registered for the Quickteller otp ln ATM Machine with my Verve card thus was able to use it for online transactions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Evansjj(m): 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
Tuham:

I registered for the Quickteller otp ln ATM Machine with my Verve card thus was able to use it for online transactions
I did same.. but I was restricted from performing online transaction
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
Evansjj:
what was the message
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by adinoyiM(m): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2017
dingbang:
please update your first bank mobile app... You are using the old version..

Thanks for the good work you're doing. I had a similar issue and when I tried to update the app on my phone it said my device wasn't compatible with this version. I use a Tecno W2 running on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). Any suggestions pls?

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Evansjj:

Are you sure?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 10:41am On Jun 12, 2017
adinoyiM:

Thanks for the good work you're doing. I had a similar issue and when I tried to update the app on my phone it said my device wasn't compatible with this version. I use a Tecno W2 running on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). Any suggestions pls?
some phone brand don't work with the firstbank mobile app such as your tecno w2. The reason for this is because we are strict on security and it may be easy for hackers to send virus which might hack into your tecno w2 and corrupt the app.. Hence the incompatibility.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by NLProblemChild(m): 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
dingbang:
hello.. I will like to open first bank account with you!.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
NLProblemChild:
hello.. I will like to open first bank account with you!.
thank you so much.. Requirements are

1. Valid I d card

2. Two passports

3. Utility bill

4. Cash
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by NLProblemChild(m): 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
dingbang:
thank you so much.. Requirements are

1. Valid I d card

2. Two passports

3. Utility bill

4. Cash

when?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
NLProblemChild:
when?
any day you are free.. Where do you base? I base in port Harcourt
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by NLProblemChild(m): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
dingbang:
any day you are free.. Where do you base? I base in port Harcourt
Ilorin as at now..
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Ilorin as at now..
ok just visit any first bank branch near you and open it
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps. by adinoyiM(m): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
dingbang:
some phone brand don't work with the firstbank mobile app such as your tecno w2. The reason for this is because we are strict on security and it may be easy for hackers to send virus which might hack into your tecno w2 and corrupt the app.. Hence the incompatibility.

OK. Thanks a lot.
What device would you recommend for use in order to enjoy the benefits of this app. I have been a long term user of First Bank applications from the FirstMobile java app till the present ones.
I also have a tecno H6.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM / How To Download Watsapp On My NOKIA C2 Dual Sim. / MTN Surprise Smartphone Plan (4.5GB For N2500)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.