Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo (29143 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel / Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by ipodstinks: 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ngokafor:

..Leave the delusional and greedy clowns..to these dreamers,Osibanjo will contest in 2019 and win..
See this one, ipob senseless girl wailer. You have been busted hehehe. Love the way they dealt with your flaheads and yamlegs on this thread.

6 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by Alexis11: 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Go. Through the political history of Nigeria for you to know that Eboes, led by the chief slave, Nnamdi Azikiwe served the whims and caprices of the northern oligarchy from the mid-50s to late 70s. Your forefathers were the cajoled slaves of NPC. But that did not stop them from making suyas of their slaves in 1966 while Azikiwe looked on like a subjugated and indespensable commodity.
The only opposition to the north throughout this period came from the SW led by the great Awolowo.
If Eboes have any shame, they would be the last to ever mention the word, slavery in Nigeria because it has always been their exclusive preserve. Vice presidency was the highest political office any eboe man ever rose to and that was 33 years ago.
We don't need a rocket science to know who are the slaves in Nigeria. One of only 3 major tribes in the country becoming and being treated as a minority. What a shame !

Well said bro. They know they are slaves and that is why they want freedom grin

Abi how do we explain the same people calling Yorubas slaves still crying on Barcanista thread that Yorubas have marginalized them in the South for ruling the country for 13 years cheesy

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by ipodstinks: 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
EzeUche:
The way some of you are blaming Biafrans is sickening.

We do not care about the mere commissioner and his problems with the Northern Cabal.

We are facing East. Now leave us alone.
Mere commissioner that can feed your generation both the one unborn till the end of life.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by totit: 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
grin
Ipodss are the most terrible,disgusting,unfortunate and mistake being/thing that would ever happened to this country,nigeria.

Yoruba and Nigeria should see to how to take or run over their tiny land and chase them out to sambista desert abeg asap grin

Such bunch of slaves,frustrated and hungry fellas grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by gberra: 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
malton:

True talk.

You're right there too. Juventus have lost about 5 finals on the trot. That's some bad record.

I guess Barca met Juve at the wrong moment.

This final leaves a bad taste.

Ronaldo has to be the luckiest player in the history of the game; he's not as good as the number of balons d'or suggest.

The lack of dept came at a price, I bet.
For Ronaldo it's destiny, same goes for Buffon & Messi. Luck is a very big part of every one's life
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by Jesusloveyou: 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
dessz:
abeg no just mention bet9ja hia ohh, see as dem chop my #5k for virtual without mercy angry
then, blame buhari.

Nonsense gambler
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
ipodstinks:
Sing another song. You are slave to both Hausa and Yoruba. Don't you have shame. Slave.
Hahahahaha!my master if I catch you I go shove ur cone head inside ur butt hole..AFONJAISH COWARD cheesy
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Wow, Look what the cat dragged in. Why are we not talking about the health of the President, is he still alive ?

Osinbanjo, two wrongs can not make a right. I believe the Nigeria's Constitution is fair to all. So, we must measure our political correctness on the Justice of The Law.

Nepotism is contrary to The Law, so Osinbanjo is unlawful based on The Law that we all agree to bind our actions.

I will not support bias when I have nothing to gain, so just like GEJ became a President at the demise of Yaradua, Osinbanjo is supposed to be sworn in by The Law.

The Constitution, which is The Law which I have before me here, says in the event that the President is too sick to do his Job, his Vice should be sworn in as President.

We all know that Buhari is not fit to do his job, he is either dead or too sick to talk but we are so naive to suspend our constitution and we do not know who makes decisions, but Osinbanjo is flying here and there, making publicity, de ja vu constructed to make people forget the President.

We are slowly making the constitution useless. This is not fair. If Osinbanjo (SAN) is doing the same thing Buhari is doing with appointments then it is not foolhardy to say that we are using Democracy as a cover up to share positions and monies to our friends, relatives and vested interests.

Bye
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by malton: 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
gberra:
For Ronaldo it's destiny, same goes for Buffon & Messi. Luck is a very big part of every one's life

Lailai, I don't agree to this.

Messi's is sheer talent. Except if you meant he was lucky to have been found. Cos lots of people die without discovering their talents.

cheesy
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
totit:
grin
Ipodss are the most terrible,disgusting,unfortunate and mistake being/thing that would ever happened to this country,nigeria.

Yoruba and Nigeria should see to how to take or run over their tiny land and chase them out to sambista desert abeg asap grin

Such bunch of slaves,frustrated and hungry fellas grin
You sound pained?Are you angry that no yoruba man dead or alive can dare FG ?
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by ipodstinks: 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Hahahahaha!my master if I catch you I go shove ur cone head inside ur butt hole..AFONJAISH COWARD cheesy
Lol, Chestbeating since the days in Noah.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
Alexis11:

Well said bro. They know they are slaves and that is why they want freedom grin

Abi how do we explain the same people calling Yorubas slaves still crying on Barcanista thread that Yorubas have marginalized them in the South for ruling the country for 13 years cheesy
Unity BEGGER..How was your ogogoro session dis night. smiley

1 Like

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 11:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
ipodstinks:
Lol, Chestbeating since the days in Noah.
HaHaHa! una dey vex say igbos no support that opc carpenter tout when im reach out to us indirectly to save una..Dont blame them you guys are born saboteurs,natural Backstabbers. cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by gberra: 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
malton:

Lailai, I don't agree to this.

Messi's is sheer talent. Except if you meant he was lucky to have been found. Cos lots of people die without discovering their talents.

cheesy

Take a closer look into Messi'
finals both for club and country in comparison with Ronaldo's & see the huge role luck had to play notwithstanding several other factors.
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by puremind1: 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Your forefatherd dared the FG and millions of them were sent to the place of no return and aetiology agent fled to I. Coast in women dresses and he came back decades later to be more nigerian than others. He was buried in Nigerian flag. Afterall, your tribe is the most marginalized and regarded as slave to other major tribes, including ijaw.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by aolawale025: 12:02am On Jun 04, 2017
To focus on the messenger, makes the message lost.
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by totit: 12:05am On Jun 04, 2017
SHAKABOOM

grin

You must a comedian bro. Like serious? Can't you see how you,ipods are being lambasted and use as a tissue? This must be a joke of a century.
I am so enjoying how you head is being flattened on here grin ouch! My words hurts ain't they? grin

Lmao

1 Like

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 12:06am On Jun 04, 2017
puremind1:

Your forefatherd dared the FG and millions of them were sent to the place of no return and aetiology agent fled to I. Coast in women dresses and he came back decades later to be more nigerian than others. He was buried in Nigerian flag. Afterall, your tribe is the most marginalized and regarded as slave to other major tribes, including ijaw.
Why una opc ask for freedom today if una be master?I TENPLE DARE you guys to ask for secession tru peace or war..I never see country wey slave dey enjoy pass MASTER before. cheesy
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 12:10am On Jun 04, 2017
totit:

grin

You must a comedian bro. Like serious? Can't you see how you,ipods are being lambasted and use as a tissue? This must be a joke of a century.
I am so enjoying how you head is being flattened on here grin ouch! My words hurts ain't they? grin

Lmao
Hahahaha! young man don't worry ipods will help you guys break the yoke your suicidal leader awolowu wore
on you guys before he took his life. cheesy
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by totit: 12:13am On Jun 04, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Hahahaha! young man don't worry ipods will help you guys break the yoke your suicidal leader awolowu wore
on you guys before he took his life. cheesy

grin grin grin

Liebpods that's still crying,begging for freedom, and on a daily basis shed crocodile tears of being marginalize want to free, who? Hahahahahaha I swear I dey gbadun your comedy show bros grin

Lmao
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by tifany89(m): 12:20am On Jun 04, 2017
ipodstinks:
Foolish pained ipob wailer, bring out the picture of the farouk is what they ask you. Nsala poo eater.
Shut up. It's obvious the vast majority of yoruba yoots are senseless. If this not the true definition of cowardice, tell me what else is? If u had taken ur time to read that article, you would have known dat the writers grievances are against an Osibanjo presidency and was pro north. Igbos have made it clear dey don't care who succeed Buhari and it's obvious Osibanjo is more preferred in the east than Buhari so wat exactly is ur problem. Doyin are yoruba man also echoed the writers the sentiment about Osibanjo not contesting. You guys are so daft that u can't even recognise truth if it's staring u in ur faces. How all of u are just acting like zombies following herd mentality irks me. No decorum, no common sense, no wisdom just plain foolishness. Igbos have nothing to loose with an Osibanjo coz it actually can't get worse Dan it already is. You must be very foolish and daft to think an Igbo person wrote that article whether the contents are true or not. You people are so scared to face ur northern masters. This is a very big shame. Who are those presently against an Osibanjo presidency?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 12:22am On Jun 04, 2017
totit:

grin grin grin

Liebpods that's still crying,begging for freedom, and on a daily basis shed crocodile tears of being marginalize want to free, who? Hahahahahaha I swear I dey gbadun your comedy show bros grin

Lmao
And mua dey enjoy your stupidity continue my boy..
Biafria na una nightmare. If una no dey worried, you ad ur ashana girls no suppose to dey shook mouth for any biafrian matter.I notice asy una girls this few days since the sucessful sit am home protest,dey more active for every biafrian thread,dem no wan miss uche loving. cheesy
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by tifany89(m): 12:22am On Jun 04, 2017
ipodstinks:
Foolish pained ipob wailer, bring out the picture of the farouk is what they ask you. Nsala poo eater.
Shut up. It's obvious the vast majority of yoruba yoots are senseless. If this not the true definition of cowardice, tell me what else is? If u had taken ur time to read that article, you would have known dat the writers grievances are against an Osibanjo presidency and was pro north. Igbos have made it clear dey don't care who succeed Buhari and it's obvious Osibanjo is more preferred in the east than Buhari so wat exactly is ur problem. Doyin are yoruba man also echoed the writers the sentiment about Osibanjo not contesting. You guys are so daft that u can't even recognise truth if it's staring u in ur faces. How all of u are just acting like zombies following herd mentality irks me. No decorum, no common sense, no wisdom just plain foolishness. Igbos have nothing to loose with an Osibanjo coz it actually can't get worse Dan it already is. You must be very foolish and daft to think an Igbo person wrote that article whether the contents are true or not. You people are so scared to face ur northern masters. This is a very big shame. Who are those currently against an Osibanjo presidency? Dude grow up ,nobody takes u serious here again n u sound like a broken record. Pathetic, foolishly scared mofos
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by malton: 12:23am On Jun 04, 2017
gberra:
Take a closer look into Messi'
finals both for club and country in comparison with Ronaldo's & see the huge role luck had to play notwithstanding several other factors.
You have a point there, though.

I surrender.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by totit: 12:25am On Jun 04, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

And mua dey enjoy your stupidity continue my boy..
Biafria na una nightmare. If una no dey worried, you ad ur ashana girls no suppose to dey shook mouth for any biafrian matter.I notice asy una girls this few days,dey more active for biafrian thread,dem no wan miss uche loving. cheesy

Night kini grin ?

LMAO. You ipads are extremely bunch of delusion babies.

Lmao grin
No be only night mare, na night gown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by tifany89(m): 12:26am On Jun 04, 2017
ipodstinks:
Ipob wailer, you have been seriously dealt with on this thread. Tell me, everything they wrote about KANU, which one is a lie or when which one did you google that is a lie.
What about wat the article said, tell me which one is a lie? I was thinking that instead of discrediting the writer maybe the op should v discredited the write up. That article has been published all over the place, the op would v done well to discredit the contents of the article, that way people might just take u serious.
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 12:33am On Jun 04, 2017
totit:

Night kini grin ?

LMAO. You ipads are extremely bunch of delusion babies.

Lmao grin
No be only night mare, na night gown
Wetin dis pikin dey talk?It's like you are high on 2 liters of codine..Go ad sleep boy smiley
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by totit: 12:35am On Jun 04, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Wetin dis pikin dey talk?It's like you are high on 2 liters of codine..Go ad sleep boy smiley

grin grin

You lot are bunch of day-dreamer I swear.

Go and get your freedom nah grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 12:40am On Jun 04, 2017
totit:

grin grin

You lot are bunch of day-dreamer I swear.

Go and get your freedom nah grin
Im go be you like blue film for eyes..No vex say we no wan include una for the movement.I go rather trust Satan himself than trust an afonja.
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by totit: 12:42am On Jun 04, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Im go be you like blue film for eyes..No vex say we no wan include una for the movement.I go rather trust Satan himself than trust an afonja.

Was that suppose to be English you wrote up there?

Abeg grin grin cheesy cheesy

I can't laugh anymore grin

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 12:45am On Jun 04, 2017
totit:

Was that suppose to be English you wrote up there?

Abeg grin grin cheesy cheesy

I can't laugh anymore grin
See this mumu boy ooh.Abi eyes dey pain you?You no Sabi read pishin..Well I dey enjoy your stupidity bring it on boy..COWcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC / Buhari's Speech: Nigerian Lawmakers On Ghana's Terror Watchlist - Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.