Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo (29452 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel / Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by Ngokafor(f): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Yorrobbers are solidly behind the mere commissioner turn coordinator grin only on NL tho.
Let them go to Aso where Hausa Fulani continues to make life unbearable for osunbande and beat their chest rather than hide behind keyboards regurgitating on NL.

Quote me out of contest and I can assure you Amadioha, Iyiafor Enyiogwuwu, Aluukwu Emeke, Ala Ogbagan and Ushi na Aboshi will strike your buccal cavity shut tonight! undecided

..Leave the delusional and greedy clowns..to these dreamers,Osibanjo will contest in 2019 and win..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by lamalang(m): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
May be he has Phd in almajiri studies
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by porka: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
What about Dr. Junaid Muhammed that exists?

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by EzeUche(m): 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Do not blame the Igbo.

We are facing Biafra.

The mere commisioner does not concern us.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by porka: 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
What about police officer, Inusa Saidu Biu from Biu, a local government area in Southern Borno State who vowed to kill 200 people if Buhari dies?

He doesn't exist too?

1 Like

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by malton: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
gberra:
It's quite shameful & appalling on the part of the Mods.
Even worse is the brainlessness of IPob retards trying to wedge the relationship between the North and the SW but their folly would send them to shallow graves.

Hehe.

Don't mind the purveyors of hate.

I don't pay mind to those wasted kids. They are lacking in taste, manners and morals.

6 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by oxon(m): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
fucking biafrans ... well I respect y'all nairalander for one thing , even though most here are partisan and ethnic zealots y'all are smart ....funny story,. I am both Igbo and Hausa Fulani ,marternal(biafran) and parternal the later but i detest the lack of Honor biafrans have .. a biafran friend of mine called me up some days ago and told me he has page on facebook biafra...blah blah and he want me to be part of the admin and all that ...and I told him how will I get content cause am not really probiafra like that ... and he was like what content? ...write anything wetin them talk wetin them no talk just put am for there... can you imagine sensationalism and propaganda this was one of the major cause of the genocide between the hutis and tutsi in rawanda in the early 1990's all this hate this people are brewing would soon explode right in our face ... plz dear biafrans I am halve Igbo like you people ...the game you people are playing will not end well for any off us ..most of you propagating this nepotistic narrative would be sorry if this all end in violence this I promise

6 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by najoke: 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
akthedream:
The only Dr Ismaila know is a shameless ipod miscreant.. Nairaland front page has been something else these days... Shame..
Anything Biafra you see on FP na one mod wey him na stat with A and ends R push am there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by EzeUche(m): 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
The way some of you are blaming Biafrans is sickening.

We do not care about the mere commissioner and his problems with the Northern Cabal.

We are facing East. Now leave us alone.

6 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by gberra: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
malton:

Hehe.

Don't mind the purveyors of hate.

I don't pay mind to those wasted kids. They are lacking in taste, manners and morals.
Madrid just handed you a bad night grin
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by NnaNna4(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
ivolt:
I suspected the hand of Esau in that writeup.

Where then is the voice of Jacob?
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by Dalek(m): 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Yorrobbers are solidly behind the mere commissioner turn coordinator grin only on NL tho.
Let them go to Aso where Hausa Fulani continues to make life unbearable for osunbande and beat their chest rather than hide behind keyboards regurgitating on NL.

Quote me out of contest and I can assure you Amadioha, Iyiafor Enyiogwuwu, Aluukwu Emeke, Ala Ogbagan and Ushi na Aboshi will strike your buccal cavity shut tonight! undecided

It's *Context* olofo. go school you won't go.. learn to use ur buccal cavity... E-doit

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by bkool7(m): 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Who doesn't know that Dr Ishmaila Farouq is a creation of the devilish Igbo Jews and wailing Ipods to sow a seed of discord being children of hatred from the Red mud land of Gully erosion.

That is the latest gimmick their Supreme Lunatic Scam Leader and Merlin of Biafrau.d brought from his Kuje Prison, after his failed illegal and criminal Biafrau.d Radio project.

It shows how snakery the Cousins of Benjamin Netayanhu have become and the desperation and frustration of devilish Igbo Jews and worshippers of Shukwuemeka Druggie Abiama

The news is from The Sun and Elombah - 2 Igbo media outlets.

Omo yeri e ...oko !

Oga, take it easy o!

You know that , "Taba so ko soja,..."
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by malton: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
gberra:
Madrid just handed you a bad night grin

Bros eh, it was real bad.

Think I overrated Juve on account of their fine outing against us over two legs.

I especially thought the defence was worth more.

butttt.... cry
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by bkool7(m): 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
ndcide:
Hello, do you remember osundefender.com
Did you enjoy them or you condemned them.
Come on. It's all part of politics that we accommodated before
It's not far from what barcanista and Okupe said.
Osun defender is a.credible outlet They have an office
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by Dalek(m): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by bkool7(m): 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
EmeeNaka:
OP, you're looking for Dr Ismaila Farouk in Google but you never try to Google all that he said. Why are you attacking a messenger,leaving the message? You're pained because all that the said Dr Farouk said is true.
BTW, a lot of Doctor are not academics, there are medical doctors and honorary doctors.

A doctor without any publication , is he a native doctor ?
Even native doctors are now online

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by ipodstinks: 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
OVI75:

Pls Face Yr Northern Masters, Okupe Once Said, The North Wants To Pretend Like Dey Are Not Afraid Of A Yaradua 2

Face yr Fulani Masters ,bfr Anoda fallen Angel uses Yr Head As An Helipad.
Shat up you lubricating mouth. The question here is, why did you slaves created someone who doesn't exist. You are shameless.

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by ipodstinks: 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
EmeeNaka:
OP, you're looking for Dr Ismaila Farouk in Google but you never try to Google all that he said. Why are you attacking a messenger,leaving the message? You're pained because all that the said Dr Farouk said is true.
BTW, a lot of Doctor are not academics, there are medical doctors and honorary doctors.
Foolish pained ipob wailer, bring out the picture of the farouk is what they ask you. Nsala poo eater.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by ipodstinks: 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Phoolish people quick to blame IPOB, when they have been the ones writing all manner of nonsense against Nnamdi kanu, and many other Biafrans, can't we say it is the same people that wrote this one? If we count how many articles falsely written against IPOB, a 16GB pen drive cannot contain them all. SEPA? Kate Henshaw? Do these names ring a bell. Useless niggar areans.
Ipob wailer, you have been seriously dealt with on this thread. Tell me, everything they wrote about KANU, which one is a lie or when which one did you google that is a lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by gberra: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
malton:

Bros eh, it was real bad.

Think I overrated Juve on account of their fine outing against us over two legs.

I especially thought the defence was worth more.

butttt.... cry
AC Milan's mentality in finals is far stronger than Juventus's. However, I think Juve would have knocked out Madrid over a two-legged tie

The difference between Barca & Real is the quality of squad depth.
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by vickyboiy: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
Lol...Bros why now
SuperS1Panther:
Who doesn't know that Dr Ishmaila Farouq is a creation of the devilish Igbo Jews and wailing Ipods to sow a seed of discord being children of hatred from the Red mud land of Gully erosion.

That is the latest gimmick their Supreme Lunatic Scam Leader and Merlin of Biafrau.d brought from his Kuje Prison, after his failed illegal and criminal Biafrau.d Radio project.

It shows how snakery the Cousins of Benjamin Netayanhu have become and the desperation and frustration of devilish Igbo Jews and worshippers of Shukwuemeka Druggie Abiama

The news is from The Sun and Elombah - 2 Igbo media outlets.
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by ipodstinks: 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
CharlotteFlair:

Wailer, why are you afraid to be quoted? Shameless he goat. God don already exposed you. May that you amadioha go strike you instead; D, chest beater.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by ipodstinks: 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
bounty007:
grin grin grin

Afonjas and their masters eh kwa..

no be this people just dey abuse the north for the other thread, only to change mouth naa to call ipob..

olboy..nA so una fear north reach?

anyway. plus minus... publication has already gone wide,even if they no observe am.. truth don dey ground.

Osibanjo is a crook and tribalist..

Osibanjo presidency is death on arrival. Fact.

just wish say him go contest..so make we see dem finish.

Your English alone can kill someone political career.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
OVI75:

Pls Face Yr Northern Masters, Okupe Once Said, The North Wants To Pretend Like Dey Are Not Afraid Of A Yaradua 2

Go. Through the political history of Nigeria for you to know that Eboes, led by the chief slave, Nnamdi Azikiwe served the whims and caprices of the northern oligarchy from the mid-50s to late 70s. Your forefathers were the cajoled slaves of NPC. But that did not stop them from making suyas of their slaves in 1966 while Azikiwe looked on like a subjugated and indespensable commodity.
The only opposition to the north throughout this period came from the SW led by the great Awolowo.
If Eboes have any shame, they would be the last to ever mention the word, slavery in Nigeria because it has always been their exclusive preserve. Vice presidency was the highest political office any eboe man ever rose to and that was 33 years ago.
We don't need a rocket science to know who are the slaves in Nigeria. One of only 3 major tribes in the country becoming and being treated as a minority. What a shame !

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by Montaque(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
Op should have used his MB to verify the allegations. What if I say exactly what the Dr said, u will still go checking my name on Google?
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by Alexis11: 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
OVI75:

You call Yorubas slaves, you still accused them of dominating the South cool

You guys should make up your minds already grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by ipodstinks: 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
ariesbull:
There is recession ....it is the Igbo
Price of ewedu goes up....look no further its Thw Igbo
Ismaila writes something... It must be The Igbo
A Yoruba pastor had nightmare... Its the Igbo masquerade
An Oba gets drink....oh the Igbo man sold it

These Yoruba people ..una no dey tire

Igbo isn't the president
Igbo isn't the VP
Igbo isn't the house of rep chairman or somethingsomething

Sometimes I see reasons with tg igbo

You guys are something else
Sorry ehn, you too want to talk like others hehehe. Sorry, you lost it.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by malton: 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
gberra:
AC Milan's mentality in finals is far stronger than Juventus's. However, I think Juve would have knocked out Madrid over a two-legged tie

The difference between Barca & Real is the quality of squad depth.
True talk.

You're right there too. Juventus have lost about 5 finals on the trot. That's some bad record.

I guess Barca met Juve at the wrong moment.

This final leaves a bad taste.

Ronaldo has to be the luckiest player in the history of the game; he's not as good as the number of balons d'or suggest.

The lack of dept came at a price, I bet.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by ipodstinks: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Afonjas are responsible..They want to make dia masters feel that Igbos wanna spoil dia relationship..The ibos I know no fit try dis childish rubbish.
Sing another song. You are slave to both Hausa and Yoruba. Don't you have shame. Slave.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Demolishes Dan Anyiam Plaza In Owerri (Photos) / Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing / Buhari May Scrap Ministers Of State-punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.