Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo (29448 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel / Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by totit: 12:47am On Jun 04, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

See this mumu boy ooh.Abi eyes dey pain you?You no Sabi read pishin..Well I dey enjoy your stupidity bring it on boy.. cheesy
Painment!
Lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 12:51am On Jun 04, 2017
totit:

Painment!
Lmao grin
MtCHEWWW!Im don enter pikin talk cheesy I tink say u sabi talk..GO find ur mate abeg..you dey dull my GINGER . smiley
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by totit: 12:56am On Jun 04, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Im don enter pikin talk cheesy I tink say u sabi talk..GO find ur mate abeg..you dey dull the GINGER . smiley

grin

How can I ever take one like you serious, a whole bunch of sponge brain, with low and unstable, imbalance and lack of rhetoric communication. One with very low logic and nothing close to average reasoning nor any form of logical understanding of what and whom the word " common knowledge" is devoid

Lmao grin
You are a joke kid

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 1:02am On Jun 04, 2017
totit:

grin

How can I ever take one like you serious, a whole bunch of sponge brain, with low and unstable, imbalance and lack of rhetoric communication. One with low logic and nothing close average reasoning nor any form of logical understanding of what and whom the word " common knowledge is devoid

Lmao grin
You are a joke kid
This small boy still dey hia..Na untop biafria matter you go die put..I hope say you go dey knowledgeable enough to give ur empty head brain.
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by totit: 1:06am On Jun 04, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

This small boy still dey hia..Na untop biafria matter you go die put..I hope say you go dey knowledgeable enough to give ur empty head brain.

Abeg swerve jare.

Me thought you hard ni grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 1:10am On Jun 04, 2017
totit:

Abeg swerve jare.

Me thought you hard ni grin
Your weak childish yarnz dey make sleep enter my eyes..You dey dull me heavily..Make I go sleep,I go continue your punishment later. cheesy thankz for entertaining me with ur stupidity.
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by totit: 1:14am On Jun 04, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Your weak childish yarnz dey make sleep enter my eyes..You dey dull me heavily..Make I go sleep,I go continue your punishment later. cheesy thankz for entertaining me with ur stuipidity.

Take a look at the day dreamer kid foaming in the mouth, massaging his poor ego just to feel good grin Lmao.

Punishment you said Lmao
I doubt you will be able to sleep tonight cheesy
Damwheat grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 1:20am On Jun 04, 2017
totit:

Take a look at the day dreamer kid foaming in the mouth, massaging his poor ego just to feel good grin Lmao.

Punishment you said Lmao
I doubt you will be able to sleep tonight cheesy
Damwheat grin
I know you will be doing dis right now..Good night..Prepare to see me in ur dream,flogging you koboko. kiss

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by Alexis11: 1:22am On Jun 04, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Unity BEGGER..How was your ogogoro session dis night. smiley
We don't beg for Freedom/Presidency in Yorubaland tongue

Slaves, continue sowing seed of discord between your two masters grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by totit: 1:23am On Jun 04, 2017
O riiiiiiiiiiily? undecided like serious grin Lmoa

On the contrary you are pained hence you keep announcing you're leaving but keep coming back for my deadly blow on you.

Keep showing up your akpu face now grin I continue hammer your flattinio head grin

SHAKABOOM
I know you will be doing dis right now..Good night..Prepare to see me in ur dream,flogging you koboko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 1:29am On Jun 04, 2017
Alexis11:

We don't beg for Freedom/Presidency in Yorubaland tongue

Slaves, continue sowing seed of discord between your two masters grin
Kehinde any of ur papa face me I face you dey up for sale?I wan buy am break the brown roof face me I face you bungalow, come build better mansion untop am.

You guys should keep making ur masters feel like people wanna put asunder between you guyz..We know una antics.
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by Alexis11: 1:29am On Jun 04, 2017
tifany89:

[s]Shut up. It's obvious the vast majority of yoruba yoots are senseless. If this not the true definition of cowardice, tell me what else is? If u had taken ur time to read that article, you would have known dat the writers grievances are against an Osibanjo presidency and was pro north. Igbos have made it clear dey don't care who succeed Buhari and it's obvious Osibanjo is more preferred in the east than Buhari so wat exactly is ur problem. Doyin are yoruba man also echoed the writers the sentiment about Osibanjo not contesting. You guys are so daft that u can't even recognise truth if it's staring u in ur faces. How all of u are just acting like zombies following herd mentality irks me. No decorum, no common sense, no wisdom just plain foolishness. Igbos have nothing to loose with an Osibanjo coz it actually can't get worse Dan it already is. You must be very foolish and daft to think an Igbo person wrote that article whether the contents are true or not. You people are so scared to face ur northern masters. This is a very big shame. Who are those presently against an Osibanjo presidency?[/s]

You said some people will not identify the truth if staring at them yet you don't believe an Igbo man wrote something that originated from Igbo blog grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 1:33am On Jun 04, 2017
totit:
O riiiiiiiiiiily? undecided like serious grin Lmoa

On the contrary you are pained hence you keep announcing you're leaving but keep coming back for my deadly blow on you.

Keep showing up your akpu face now grin I continue hammer your flattinio head grin

I wan E flog your kid ass to bed..I kind of dey enjoy your FOOlish talk.. smiley

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by totit: 1:35am On Jun 04, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

I wan E flog your kid ass to bed..I kind of dey enjoy your FOOlish talk.. smiley

grin
You are yet to do that, except on the screen of your chinko phone. Dude can't even sleep anymore grin

Lmao grin
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by Alexis11: 1:39am On Jun 04, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Kehinde any of ur papa face me I face you dey up for sale?I wan buy am break the brown roof face me I face you bungalow, come build better mansion untop am.

You guys should keep making ur masters feel like people wanna put asunder between you guyz..We know una antics.

grin If Yorubas have Hausas as masters in this country guess how many Tribes Igbos have as masters

Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw, the list is endless...... No wonder you are begging Northerners for VP position for 2019 cheesy

grin
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by totit: 1:42am On Jun 04, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Guy abeg ur ashawo mama dey disturb me for room..she say make I show you mercy come bed oil her dry honey pot..Pls I have a big job to do dis night..Go ad SLEEP na.

That moment when you finally lost it and can't help but cry and insult.. grin

I feel your pain wink
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 1:43am On Jun 04, 2017
Alexis11:

grin If Yorubas have Hausas as masters in this country guess how many Tribes Igbos have as masters

Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw, the list is endless...... No wonder you are begging Northerners for VP position for 2019 cheesy

grin
Who be dis CoW..Wetin you ad your wretched goon dey yarn sef?Una dey dull me hia.I go leave una oo.
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by totit: 1:43am On Jun 04, 2017
Alexis11:

grin

Don't mind the kid, slave that's more educated than it master, more blessed with brains and with least poverty in their region? grin

Don't mind ipods logic abeg grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 1:46am On Jun 04, 2017
totit:

That moment when you finally lost it and can't help but cry and insult.. grin

I feel your pain wink
No be insult my son..She dey my Water bed as we dey yarn like dis..we go GIDI am out this night till done..Prepare to welcome your junior brother. cheesy
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by totit: 1:48am On Jun 04, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

No be insult my son..She dey my Water bed as we dey yarn like dis..we go GIDI am out this night till done..Prepare to welcome your junior brother. cheesy

grin

You try abeg. At least,tried to sound logical for once undecided
Lmao grin
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 1:50am On Jun 04, 2017
totit:

grin

You try abeg. At least,tried to sound logical for once undecided
Lmao grin
I heard you boy..Oya go to bed..You can peep at us if you like it's allowed. grin
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by totit: 1:51am On Jun 04, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

I heard you boy..Oya go to bed..You can peep at us if you like it's allowed. grin

No! I ain't going no where. Gat a Pro..with that undecided
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 1:53am On Jun 04, 2017
totit:

No! I ain't going no where. Gat a Pro..with that undecided
Mtchhheww. cheesy
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by totit: 1:54am On Jun 04, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Mtchhheww. cheesy

Anyways..cheer at sunday.

Happy Sunday cheesy

Cheers

AmOut
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 1:56am On Jun 04, 2017
totit:

Anyways..cheer at sunday.

Happy Sunday cheesy

Cheers

AmOut
Happy Sunday son..Go leak ur wound cheesy
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by larrytorch(m): 1:57am On Jun 04, 2017
Sometimes I don't understand some people from the east. The way they go about things, I find it baffling. You want autonomy or presidency or whatever, then do it in an honest way without vilifying or making derogatory remarks about other tribes. Easterners do not need to be petty. A lot of igbos that have not crossed the borders of their region think illy about other tribes without having met a lot of them.

The people should be allowed to think for themselves without influencing their thoughts by bringing other tribes down or by any means.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by totit: 1:58am On Jun 04, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Happy Sunday son..Go leak ur wound cheesy

Delusion at it altitude. grin
Go cure you trauma cheesy
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by TijaniAbu: 3:32am On Jun 04, 2017
Ha ha so Dr ismaila farouk is a fake doctor like fake pastor fake professor osinbajo who also has no phd to his name.

Nigerians will not allow short man devil osinbajo to be president. The man is a lying empty barrel with a few uselessly rattling stones inside.

Vote out this Apc government of failure and lies.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by fletcherA: 3:55am On Jun 04, 2017
EmeeNaka:
OP, you're looking for Dr Ismaila Farouk in Google but you never try to Google all that he said. Why are you attacking a messenger,leaving the message? You're pained because all that the said Dr Farouk said is true.
BTW, a lot of Doctor are not academics, there are medical doctors and honorary doctors.

the truth will prevail in time, u can fool some people sometimes but you cant fool them all the time professor or pastor or...He knows the truth
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by LionDeLeo: 4:46am On Jun 04, 2017
Alexis11:

grin

Which they will never get. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Not A Poor Country, We Are Not Offering More Financial Support - EU / President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings / #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.