Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo (29163 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel / Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by totit: 8:58am On Jun 04, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Ur mum moan like a pig on bed..she can't stand my hit ad we have 10 more rounds to go..Am going back to work son see you later cheesy

grin
..and yet another cursing... grin pained thing. Illiterate ipods
The mofo keep bringing is big head for beating.

Which work does the jobless ipods have than ipods org grin

Lmao grin

grin grin
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by ipodstinks: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2017
tifany89:

What about wat the article said, tell me which one is a lie? I was thinking that instead of discrediting the writer maybe the op should v discredited the write up. That article has been published all over the place, the op would v done well to discredit the contents of the article, that way people might just take u serious.
All over the place like Igbo pages, Enugu aba express media hehehe. You ppl can't get draw.
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by ariesbull: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2017
Origamist:

will u shutup.
Since northerners now prefer to air their opinion on elombah,i guess an Hausa man also wrote this:
Binis I Know Will Never Take Any History Of Lagos From The Yorubas

Written by Chukwuma AgwunobiCreated: 04 June 2017….. Yoruba people are thieves & land grabbers. First of all, I am one of the Yahooliganist and I am proud of that to checkmate the Yoruba, Yoruba Yahooliganist too. I am very proud of it and will wear it as a Badge of Honor it I die...

https://elombah.com/index.php/analysis/17356-binis-i-know-will-never-take-any-history-of-lagos-from-the-yorubas?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2330060832

owuro kutukutu your brother done dey die ontop yoruba matter.
I no think e remember brush sef before opening his laptop to start attacking yorubas.later you lots will claim yorubas invade your threads.

What has been written has been written

- Pontius Pilate
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 9:23am On Jun 04, 2017
totit:

grin
..and yet another cursing... grin pained thing. Illiterate ipods
The mofo keep bringing is big head for beating.

Which work does the jobless ipods have than ipods org grin

Lmao grin

grin grin
My step son..How you dey?Nna men your mama honeypot tight wella,it's like shiz never had it so deep before..She just dey cry for bed dey wet like river jordan..Im be like say ur afonja papa prick too small to satisfy the poor woman?
I enjoyed her a lot last night but she no do reach 5 rounds she come gas out..Expect a flat head bom boy in the next 9 month. cheesy
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by ipodstinks: 9:52am On Jun 04, 2017
tifany89:

Shut up. It's obvious the vast majority of yoruba yoots are senseless. If this not the true definition of cowardice, tell me what else is? If u had taken ur time to read that article, you would have known dat the writers grievances are against an Osibanjo presidency and was pro north. Igbos have made it clear dey don't care who succeed Buhari and it's obvious Osibanjo is more preferred in the east than Buhari so wat exactly is ur problem. Doyin are yoruba man also echoed the writers the sentiment about Osibanjo not contesting. You guys are so daft that u can't even recognise truth if it's staring u in ur faces. How all of u are just acting like zombies following herd mentality irks me. No decorum, no common sense, no wisdom just plain foolishness. Igbos have nothing to loose with an Osibanjo coz it actually can't get worse Dan it already is. You must be very foolish and daft to think an Igbo person wrote that article whether the contents are true or not. You people are so scared to face ur northern masters. This is a very big shame. Who are those currently against an Osibanjo presidency? Dude grow up ,nobody takes u serious here again n u sound like a broken record. Pathetic, foolishly scared mofos
Hahahahaha, See ipob miscreant calling ppl senseless hahahahahahaha, I can't stop but laugh. Your situation is like a madman calling a Norma person madman. Who cares if you prefer osibanja in the east, do we nerd your support, hell no. You think you can formulate jilbrish against learned ppl and they won't get you, you are a baby. Ppl do not take you serious again since the discover sensibility is far from you ppl in that part of the country. You need to brace up your propaganda the more. Pained wailer, victim crier. So you expect us to attack non existing person hehehe. Do you think we are daft like you ppl over there?, Even if we are to attack, we will at least know the person we want to attack, and that is what we are asking you to bring out but out of your stupidity, you couldn't provide his picture. You should be ashamed of yourself and your tribe. We aren't zombie like you, we find out before we attack. Get that into your Nsala poo n smelly akpu skull. Do I expect Nsala n akpu eater to have sense before.
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by murmee: 9:58am On Jun 04, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

You sound pained?Are you angry that no yoruba man dead or alive can dare FG ?
Let your father or uncles tell u how Yoruba NADECO confronted and defeated even a Nigerian Military Government. At that time, your people ran away to the East leaving only the Yorubas to face the annulment struggle. After the Yorubas won the battle, your people shamelessly crawl back to the South West.
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 10:08am On Jun 04, 2017
murmee:
Let your father or uncles tell u how Yoruba NADECO confronted and defeated even a Nigerian Military Government. At that time, your people ran away to the East leaving only the Yorubas to face the annulment struggle. After the Yorubas won the battle, your people shamelessly crawl back to the South West.
Confronted ad defeated?I heard you chest beater..Oh u feel say ibos for join una for abiola matter baa?Nothing concern us for the matter..Na master slave fight..Una shiiit for church dey wait for us to pack una shiiit..Na the greedy betrayal afonja cos im own death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by murmee: 10:26am On Jun 04, 2017
PearlStreet:
There is no one called Dr Ismaila Farouk. He is the creation of the federal slaves of Nigeria, the ones who are sons of Ham, direct descendants of Judas Iscariot.

Even here on Nairaland, it is not uncommon to see them disown their generations and use Yoruba names to cause mischief.

They are world renowned forgers and criminals and impersonation is nothing to them. They are the ones who gave an armed robber who ravaged their land a chieftaincy title and crime is a prerequisite for gaining respect in their land.

The irony of everything is that they think they're being smart, but when the results of their actions are dished to them, they cry like barren witches. Through their foolishness, they elect useless leaders in their states but run to other peoples' states to enjoy proper leadership.

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm referring to the largest group of externally displaced persons in the world, the people who can't make it in life without coming to Lagos to eat amala and ewedu.
You are absolutely right and LordAdams16 is certainly one of them. The hatred he has for the Yorubas is out of this world. You need to read his post on the so-called Dr Ismaila Farouk article to appreciate how he feels about the people of South West. LordAdams16 should hide his face in shame if he resides in any part of Yorubaland!
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by larrytorch(m): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2017
GMbuharii:

of what relevance is the thrash above to the thread? You all shud keep hating the igbos to the grave,kwantinu

You can say whatever you like. By any means I do not hate Igbos, as matter of fact I have Igbo friends and even dated one. I understand we are different people but at the same time we go about doing things with honesty.

I lot of people talk about Biafra war and what transpired between Ojukwu and Awolowo, I just seem disgusted by it. Civil war ended about 50 years ago and you still talk about betrayal and other stuffs. Let me give an instance. Germany was at the centre of world war, yet today they sit and dialogue with GB, USA etc. That is called moving forward.

What I'm saying in essence is that don't smear hate by defaming other people and as well we can always reason and dialogue.
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by totit: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

My step son..How you dey?Nna men your mama honeypot tight wella,it's like shiz never had it so deep before..She just dey cry for bed dey wet like river jordan..Im be like say ur afonja papa prick too small to satisfy the poor woman?
I enjoyed her a lot last night but she no do reach 5 rounds she come gas out..Expect a flat head bom boy in the next 9 month. cheesy
LOLZ..with that your diseased and inflicted tiny thing grin LMAO grin
Rest in peace English grin

Go to school you won't, learn apprentice it's a problem.

Lmao
Poor thing

Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by ipodstinks: 11:51am On Jun 04, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

HaHaHa! una dey vex say igbos no support that opc carpenter tout when im reach out to us indirectly to save una..Dont blame them you guys are born saboteurs,natural Backstabbers. cheesy
Hehehehe, see ppl that were slaughtered and their bony littered on the street and their hero dressed like woman just to run away at night to far away Abidjan talking about saving ppl hehehehe. I no fit laff o. Too much commedians on this forum. Victim crier that hide the truth of the atrocities they committed against ppl of south south and Midwest ppl and make ppl believed they were the only one that were victim of massacre but hide how they massacre ppl of south south and Midwest from history. If not the truth that just prevail now and make ppl not to take their victim cries serious anymore. he hehehehe. Abeg let me face this important thing am doing. Person wey go give another a cloth to wear, we will first look at the one he's putting on himself.
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by GMbuharii: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
larrytorch:

You can say whatever you like. By any means I do not hate Igbos, as matter of fact I have Igbo friends and even dated one. I understand we are different people but at the same time we go about doing things with honesty.

I lot of people talk about Biafra war and what transpired between Ojukwu and Awolowo, I just seem disgusted by it. Civil war ended about 50 years ago and you still talk about betrayal and other stuffs. Let me give an instance. Germany was at the centre of world war, yet today they sit and dialogue with GB, USA etc. That is called moving forward.

What I'm saying in essence is that don't smear hate by defaming other people and as well we can always reason and dialogue.

biafran war ended 50yrs ago and here you are writing an epistle on it,preaching about it like you are on some pupit and on a thread thats gat nothing to do with it!

Well..if you are citing the 'germany against the world' case,then i'd have you know that there is worldwide peace now cos there was dialogue long ago that gave birth to the UNITED NATIONS,after the war.
So talking about dialogue,i am sure you know or have heard about "Aburi accord",were the agreed terms and written accords and outcome honored? I am a nigel deltan from edo and i guess you are yoruba,you dont have to pretend,the south have been more vocal in the call for National dialogue be it sovereign national conference or whatever,and only the north have been against using the unpeoples' constitution as a sort of leverage,and we are all frustrated. Talk about dialogue again,what about gej's '14 conference outcome,what happened to it?

Look,we will all grow old while hoping to one day dialogue on....how to enjoy 24hrs electric power; how to get admitted into unity schs with ur high score before 'born to rule ppl' with low scores; how to make use of your God-given resources to develop and improve @ your own pace; how not to run to abuja every other month ending cap in hand,knees knocking,to collect monthly allocation,allocation that belonged to you in the 1st place; how not to wait for mama fg to come fix your road cos its a federal road; how not to generate you own power cos its the fg's exclusive preserve.....its endless and ppl are fed up with the system. The south wants sovereign national conference,she wants true federalism but does the rulling north wants it,no. Theres talk now about total restructuring,does the north support it,no. So what are you ppl saying? Why are you castigating the igbos who desire freedom?
Have a nice week
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by GMbuharii: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
Basic123:

lolz....And it's people like you that wrote WAEC thrice due to serial failure in English language and will come to a faceless forum like nairaland looking for mistakes in English grammar to correct.

lolss look @another one telling us the sad story of his life.. grin grin
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by larrytorch(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
GMbuharii:

biafran war ended 50yrs ago and here you are writing an epistle on it,preaching about it like you are on some pupit and on a thread thats gat nothing to do with it!

Well..if you are citing the 'germany against the world' case,then i'd have you know that there is worldwide peace now cos there was dialogue long ago that gave birth to the UNITED NATIONS,after the war.
So talking about dialogue,i am sure you know or have heard about "Aburi accord",were the agreed terms and written accords and outcome honored? I am a nigel deltan from edo and i guess you are yoruba,you dont have to pretend,the south have been more vocal in the call for National dialogue be it sovereign national conference or whatever,and only the north have been against using the unpeoples' constitution as a sort of leverage,and we are all frustrated. Talk about dialogue again,what about gej's '14 conference outcome,what happened to it?

Look,we will all grow old while hoping to one day dialogue on....how to enjoy 24hrs electric power; how to get admitted into unity schs with ur high score before 'born to rule ppl' with low scores; how to make use of your God-given resources to develop and improve @ your own pace; how not to run to abuja every other month ending cap in hand,knees knocking,to collect monthly allocation,allocation that belonged to you in the 1st place; how not to wait for mama fg to come fix your road cos its a federal road; how not to generate you own power cos its the fg's exclusive preserve.....its endless and ppl are fed up with the system. The south wants sovereign national conference,she wants true federalism but does the rulling north wants it,no. Theres talk now about total restructuring,does the north support it,no. So what are you ppl saying? Why are you castigating the igbos who desire freedom?
Have a nice week

Firstly, I'm a full blooded Yoruba - a proud one- and I will never deny it. Never a time did I chastise any igbo or anyone for wanting Biafra. I understand your plights and we all suffer same. For you to know I strongly condemn everything that's not right about Nigeria. Moreso, I only preached "honesty" in dealings without defaming other tribes.

What's actually with everyone in Nigeria is corruption even if we go our separate ways- which I'm not against- the new appointed Government would they be any better. Anyways there is no harm in trying since the present Nigeria is in a pathetic state. However, I think this should be our last resort after trying restructuring.

BTW... It is not necessary my comments are 100% in tandem to the Topic. I'm at Liberty to pass a point across at my will.
Re: There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo by PearlStreet(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
dikeigbo2:

Na guilty conscience go kill you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC / Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole A Thug, Shouldn't Complain About His Removal / Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.