Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? (41100 Views)

Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. / Dear Men, Please Don't Date Or Marry A Broke Woman. / Indomie Generation: Who Exactly Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by 2shure: 6:37am On Jun 06, 2017
Me gif my heart to a woman.
Not me niggi
I'd be foreva nacking
Cause these bitches aint loyal.
Women not tonbe trusted.
Sex money cars..fucking out.u nor fit stop them.
Acting all innnocent like u nor fit catch them.
Naija ladies are useless.
Only abt 15 percent are humble
Down 2earth
Faithful
Loyal.
Get married in lagos
Big waste of time.

4 Likes

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by Destined2win: 6:37am On Jun 06, 2017
banmee:

What am i enjoying? Plenty. Been married almost 20 years and it's like we just met yesterday. It's simple really. Just make sure that elements of what you like in your spouse are there before you marry him/her. For me it was kindness, sexual compatibility, and being pleasing to the eye. One very important factor in a marriage is sexual compatibility. As the years go buy it gets harder and harder to keep up so you got to spice it up. I love the way my wife still looks like the same way she was when we met. Flat tummy and all. It's just crazy. She is probably one of the most beautiful women in the world. I am a health nut and so is she. I can run a 2 mile in 15 minute but she does it in 14. That's how fit she is. At 40 fa. Not many 20 years olds can do that. To add honey to the tea, she's gave me 3 strapping boys who are guaranteed to be super models when they grow up if they so choose. Hehehehehe grin. Seriously though, if i had to do it over again, i'd marry her in a heartbeat.

That being said; we fight on occasion. Marriage is not a bed of roses. The most important thing to realize is that things like that will happen. Think about it; if you can fight with you siblings then you can definitely have one with your spouse. Some days i'd feel like choking her out when she starts pissing me off but when i compare her abnormal days to her normal days it's pretty much 90/10 with 90 being her good days.
Wow. You are indeed blessed Sir.

8 Likes

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 06, 2017
banmee:

What am i enjoying? Plenty. Been married almost 20 years and it's like we just met yesterday. It's simple really.

Sir, you have been married for 20 years. I hope you know the way the new generation women think now is far diff than 20 years ago. You are indeed lucky sir.

Women no longer want to play their roles anymore.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by Burgerlomo: 6:48am On Jun 06, 2017
Destined2win:
I really look forward to getting married; currently searching but just like I have read and seen all over the place, marriage comes with a lot of challenges.

A lot of you guys are married and have decided to stay married because of one thing or the other. Now there must be something that has made you to stick to that decision no matter what.

Please I ask that you kindly share so that people here can learn.
What are you enjoying in your marriage that you look at and conclude that you are not going to quit.

Please kindly share. Thanks.

What some people really enjoyed from their ozza room spouse is constant nagging and they still stick to it so you too be prepared.
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by banmee(m): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2017
cruchenuti:

Sir, you have been married for 20 years. I hope you know the way the new generation women think now is far diff than 20 years ago. You are indeed lucky sir.

Women no longer want to play their roles anymore.

Times are changing. You have to change with it. My wife is not what you'd call a traditional housewife. We both work and share pretty much most responsibilities. It took me a while to get used to the system especially growing up partially in Nigeria. You can't think like an African man and have a successful marriage where i live. The world has changed. As long as you both have respect for one another and also love each other, you will find a way to make it work.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by banmee(m): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2017
Destined2win:
Wow. You are indeed blessed Sir.

Thank you very much.
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by Goshoreb(m): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2017
YOUR SON AND HIS BIG PROBLEM (Attah's Concept) (Episode 4)

That moment a teacher thinks he knows it all, and finally meets his crazy superior. Watch this EXTREMELY FUNNY VIDEO, YOUR SON AND HIS BIG PROBLEM.

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXsxFQgbTWQ
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by Schematics: 6:54am On Jun 06, 2017
If you marry a good woman then you are sure of eating good meal everytime you return from work. This was what my wife served me last evening- native soup and pounded yam

7 Likes

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 06, 2017
Marriage ,hmmm, a lot of people are praying to enter into it, but when you take the wrong turn, can become hell on earth.
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 06, 2017
Ginaz:
People get married for the wrong reasons, why on earth will someone marry cos they fell in love? Love is not the only ingredient needed for a successful marriage.

On a second note, while you're getting married don't be selfish. You own it to your children to give them the best of a father/mother.

Don't marry a drunk and say "you're in love, love will change him". But what about your children? You marry a nagging wife and say "I will manage" but would your children turn out right in the future??

Think before you say "I do" cos few years down the road you'd realise love just ain't enough.

Sense.

Give this lady one bottle of Alomo. Big one ooo wink

I would add that love is a verb. It is work. Not a noun; not a feeling.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by Destined2win: 6:58am On Jun 06, 2017
Burgerlomo:

What some people really enjoyed from their ozza room spouse is constant nagging and they still stick to it so you too be prepared.
No I don't want that
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 06, 2017
Ginaz:
People get married for the wrong reasons, why on earth will someone marry cos they fell in love? Love is not the only ingredient needed for a successful marriage.

On a second note, while you're getting married don't be selfish. You own it to your children to give them the best of a father/mother.

Don't marry a drunk and say "you're in love, love will change him". But what about your children? You marry a nagging wife and say "I will manage" but would your children turn out right in the future??

Think before you say "I do" cos few years down the road you'd realise love just ain't enough.

Your second paragraph is just it! Every woman owes it to her unborn kids to Marry a good father...once we put this into perspective,we will stop jumping into any relationship or feeling heart broken when it ends

I really am not for one who feels love should be a good reason : If a man is good ,he respects you,responsible,Good level of God fearing.. Marry him love will grow later

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by judgedredd22(m): 7:04am On Jun 06, 2017
sisisioge:

Hmmm, thanks for toasting me on his behalf. Answer is still no deal.

You of all should know the importance of couple buying onto each other's dreams. I can't imagine myself anywhere near the dreadful Nigerian politics. Whew!

Dude go bin dey wonder wetin dey do us grin grin grin

mmhhhh..... i read through your diary! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

your kolomental is quite sexy and alluring! grin grin grin grin grin between you and ishilove i don't know who is worse! cheesy cheesy

soooo..... errrmmmm..... babe how far na?

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by buchilino(m): 7:09am On Jun 06, 2017
Godfullsam:
D only reason why I am still married is because of my beautiful sharp and wonderful daughter.

She is the only joy I have in my marriage right now.

SERIOUSLY?. DAT BAD?.
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by helpee(m): 7:10am On Jun 06, 2017
we were having hot passionate sex this morning. When she was about to come, na so my 2yr old wake up come dey shout, mummy, mummy.....she just said leave me alone, i am fucking your daddy. lol. The girl no gree, she spoilt her parole. She come say na me no do am well early...how e take be my fault. Anyway we promised to continue when the kids leave for school this morning since i be resident doctor with two other doctors working for me this morning so after my ward round with them this morning, the show continues,,,,this is one of our almost daily routine for 9yrs of marriage and 3kids. i come dey wonder why the thing no tire me self since all these years. marriage is sweet brother

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by livinbygrace: 7:11am On Jun 06, 2017
Wiretransfer:
I am scared of marriage cos of the responsibilities involved.
I think marriage is an unnecessary burden especially with kids.
It becomes more difficult to achieve your goals and dreams as you are now responsible for others and not yourself alone. Coupled with the economic situation in this country.
I sometimes feel for my married colleagues and friends cos its really not easy.
Family issues, In-laws, Kids, Health, School fees, disagreements with spouse e.t.c
not worth it.

I do not look forward to getting married. I dont even think about it. NOT A THOUGHT

Marriage is not for everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by Burgerlomo: 7:11am On Jun 06, 2017
Destined2win:
No I don't want that

I don't blame you at all because a constant nagging from ozza room spouse can shortening the other spouse lifespan.
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by Talkingboy: 7:11am On Jun 06, 2017
2shure:
Me god my heart to a woman. Not me niggi I'd be foreva nacking Cause these bitches aint loyal. Women not tonbe trusted. Sex money cars..fucking out.u nor fit stop them. Acting all innnocent like u nor fit catch them. Naija ladies are useless. Only abt 15 percent are humble Down 2earth Faithful Loyal. Get married in lagos Big waste of time.
Kini boda yin so bayi

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by robotix: 7:12am On Jun 06, 2017
Brector:
everybody here is talking about DAUGHTER DAUGHTER are there no more sons again?Hmmmm!Where are heading towards women world
these days, people give birth to more female children than male.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by 3rdeye1(m): 7:13am On Jun 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
100 marriages different experiences however let me hint u on what direction your life might take

New sense of responsibility

Create more self awareness

Increase in your level of maturity

Teaches you to be more prudent

Teaches you how to take charge

You are more realistic when setting goals

You have a standby companion

You are responsible for new sweet young souls

Too much.to say

Get married to.the right woman and your list will be endless.

I wish you luck
The guy asked a very sensible question and you gave him some equally sensible answers. God bless u and yours

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by robotix: 7:16am On Jun 06, 2017
Ginaz:

Ginaz Ginaz Ginaz Ginaz... how many times did I call you?
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by TinaAnita(f): 7:18am On Jun 06, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Nothing...the only reason you hear other men telling you to get married and blah blah blah is because misery loves company

Hehehehe So true... some/most married men can't remember the last time they had peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by ikezuora4689(m): 7:20am On Jun 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
100 marriages different experiences however let me hint u on what direction your life might take

New sense of responsibility

Create more self awareness

Increase in your level of maturity

Teaches you to be more prudent

Teaches you how to take charge

You are more realistic when setting goals

You have a standby companion

You are responsible for new sweet young souls

Too much.to say

Get married to.the right woman and your list will be endless.

I wish you luck

my guy no expperience any of those thing wey dey ur list,they guy they regret why he marry self,before the marriage the guy biz dey burn like fire bt after marriage everything jst off like fire,me i dey fear to marry oo,make one girl no go use her raggae spoil my blues

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by LeanonGOD(m): 7:20am On Jun 06, 2017
It is my prayers that God will bless you with a God fearing woman. I have been married for almost twenty years and I thank God for every blessed day. The Word of God is TRUTH, Proverb 18:22 - He who finds a wife finds GOOD thing, and Obtain Favour from the Lord. Favour has always be my portion since I got married to my humble, God fearing wife. When I talks she listen, when she talks I listen - we don't argue. Whenever an issue arises we would wake up in the middle of the night and iron out the issue quietly. She is a prayer warrior and I have learnt to listen to her especially when it comes to investments. She is my best friend, we does almost everything together including church services, groceries, clothing, sports, movies and in all our children activities. We have access to each other income and accounts - each one of us has his/her financial responsibilities at home - we sometimes move money around just to clear some bills. Whatever financial supports each one gives to his/her parents and siblings has never been an issue, in fact, we enjoy blessing our parents. Her mom is WONDERFUL, AMAZING and God fearing woman.
May the Good Lord Bless you with the bone of your bone and the flesh of your flesh. There is abundant of JOY in marriage if both of you can learn to pray and read the word of God, talk and listen, humble and respect each other, discuss SEX, plan financially and don't give a room to a crack in the wall of your house.
May God answer your prayers In Jesus Almighty Name.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by TinaAnita(f): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2017
diva90:
They are enjoying food sex and responsibilities ...

Which sex? Married men are the most starved when it comes to sex which explains why they tend to keep one sex partner or the other.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by buchilino(m): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2017
nurshah:

Your second paragraph is just it! Every woman owes it to her unborn kids to Marry a good father...once we put this into perspective,we will stop jumping into any relationship or feeling heart broken when it ends

I really am not for one who feels love should be a good reason : If a man is good ,he respects you,responsible,Good level of God fearing.. Marry him love will grow later

AS A MARRIED MAN LET ADD SOME POINTS. B4 GETTING MARRIED, I KNEW I WAS READY MENTALLY. BEING MENTALLY MATURED HELPS ALOT IN A MARRIAGE. IT'S MENTAL MATURITY DAT MAKES ONE C SOME WRONG THINGS D PARTNER DOES N KEEPS QUIET. U NEED MENTAL MATURITY 4 UR MARRIAGE TO SURVIVE. TWO I KNEW WAT I WANTED IN A WOMAN. AS A QUIET PERSON I WANTED A PEACEFUL WOMAN ALSO. A WOMAN DAT WILL DO ANYTHING 4 PEACE. I DIDN'T CARE IF SHE WAS TALL OR SHORT, DARK OR LIGHT SKINNED, HAUSA OR YORUBA, EDUCATED OR NOT ETC, AS LONG AS SHE'S A PEACEFUL PERSON IS OK WITH ME. FINALLY, I PLEAD WITH D CREATOR OF MARRIAGE INSTITUTION TO GIVE ME MY WIFE. 5 YEARS AFTER MY WEDDING, AM STILL ENJOYING MY WIFE. BEST OF LUCK TO OTHERS.

5 Likes

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by LeanonGOD(m): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2017
Very very FUNNY. May the JOY of the Lord continually to be your Strengths.
helpee:
we were having hot passionate sex this morning. When she was about to come, na so my 2yr old wake up come dey shout, mummy, mummy.....she just said leave me alone, i am fucking your daddy. lol. The girl no gree, she spoilt her parole. She come say na me no do am well early...how e take be my fault. Anyway we promised to continue when the kids leave for school this morning since i be resident doctor with two other doctors working for me this morning so after my ward round with them this morning, the show continues,,,,this is one of our almost daily routine for 9yrs of marriage and 3kids. i come dey wonder why the thing no tire me self since all these years. marriage is sweet brother
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by petitejolie(f): 7:25am On Jun 06, 2017
Brector:
everybody here is talking about DAUGHTER DAUGHTER are there no more sons again?Hmmmm!Where are heading towards women world
my dear every man wants a daughter, every in-law wants a son.
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by TinaAnita(f): 7:28am On Jun 06, 2017
Destined2win:
But you and your wife on your dp look good together

Things aren't always what they seem.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by emerged01(m): 7:28am On Jun 06, 2017
Since I have married I have grown into a real man. What I enjoy is that feeling of being a man with the responsibilities of raising a lovely home and I thank God for my lovely wife who has always being a great companion and my lovely boy who I'm happy to be his mentor.

5 Likes

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 06, 2017
buchilino:

AS A MARRIED MAN LET ADD SOME POINTS. B4 GETTING MARRIED, I KNEW I WAS READY MENTALLY. BEING MENTALLY MATURED HELPS ALOT IN A MARRIAGE. IT'S MENTAL MATURITY DAT MAKES ONE C SOME WRONG THINGS D PARTNER DOES N KEEPS QUIET. U NEED MENTAL MATURITY 4 UR MARRIAGE TO SURVIVE. TWO I KNEW WAT I WANTED IN A WOMAN. AS A QUIET PERSON I WANTED A PEACEFUL WOMAN ALSO. A WOMAN DAT WILL DO ANYTHING 4 PEACE. I DIDN'T CARE IF SHE WAS TALL OR SHORT, DARK OR LIGHT SKINNED, HAUSA OR YORUBA, EDUCATED OR NOT ETC, AS LONG AS SHE'S A PEACEFUL PERSON IS OK WITH ME. FINALLY, I PLEAD WITH D CREATOR OF MARRIAGE INSTITUTION TO GIVE ME MY WIFE. 5 YEARS AFTER MY MARRIAGE, AM STILL ENJOYING MY WIFE. BEST OF LUCK TO OTHERS.

Sir,you are indeed lucky.Women have a PhD in pretense ,a woman pretends to be something else till you marry her. You are there fore lucky you married a woman who appeared peaceful and is indeed peaceful
Do you know Nigeria has one of the highest rates of divorce in west Africa ?am flabbergasted that northgas highest rate of divorce with KANO as number 1 .This boils down to pretense.. How can a society as traditional and " decent " as nortg be ridden with such canker worm?

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by caesaraba(m): 7:29am On Jun 06, 2017
udumosam23:
I don't have much friends. The few I have are damn good liers and betrayers. I guess I've not been too lucky with friends.

I however, find a good friend in my wife. She is a definition of truth and loyalty. She has a sense of humour, she plays a lot, but even in her jokes, you'll not find falsehood.

I also like good food, and she's made me believe I've been living on junk.

We have made 2 kids, they're so wonderful. The day she left them with me for a whole day, I realize she deserve payment for a full time job. The day she took them along with her I felt free and had a sense of relief for a while.

But later on, I realise I was so lonely and bored. No activity could fulfil my joy.

Okay, I want this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Why Do Things Change After Marriage? / I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.