Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,218 members, 7,953,806 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? (41405 Views)

Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. / Dear Men, Please Don't Date Or Marry A Broke Woman. / Indomie Generation: Who Exactly Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by stevecantrell: 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Nothing...the only reason you hear other men telling you to get married and blah blah blah is because misery loves company

Hahahaha...!

The funniest part are the ones mentioning sex as advantage. I mean how do they do it ?
Sex with the same person for years and years...

Pe
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by Eazycutei: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
[i][/i][/color][s][/s][color=#990000]u gonna be banging one female
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by newoffer: 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
It is unending responsibility
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by Abdullahiii: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
I enjoy the time we spend together , we discuss about life , share views , plan together . build life together . your partner is the only person that will be the very first person to be there for u . even parent will have to call people but ur partner will come right to your rescue . Many say bad things about marriage especially those that are nt married but speak base on them say them say . all u need do is pray for God`s favor , wisdom and a good spouse .

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by Slazim: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
darlingnuel:
my thoughts exactly. Nowadays, couples keep celebrating more daughters than sons. Looks like theres a drastic diminishing in Y chromosome supply
7 ladies to 1 man gradually turning to a reality.
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by timilehin007(m): 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:

U can still enjoy Ur marriage. if only; U believe U can repair it.
be sincere. ..are u married?
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by robotix: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ginaz:

It's four times, and why? Are you calling from your koven? undecided
I I have a koven o. Haba. How is your home tutor biz going?
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by Vindica: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
Try us today

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by forexbinary: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
VitaminB12:
Are you an Ex-Seminarian? That maxim was our watchword back in those days "to work is to pray"

Benedicamus Domine... grin

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by bigerboy200: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Godfullsam:
D only reason why I am still married is because of my beautiful sharp and wonderful daughter.

She is the only joy I have in my marriage right now.
please sir...is it that you are tired of your wife or what? feeling scared tho..i get tired of of women easily...
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by munchi(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
abescom:
I have been married for a little less than two years. The benefits are awesome.

1. Marriage gives me the assurance of a better future. I am a team player and my wife seems to have complemented me a lot in this aspect. She gives me the energy to keep going. She is like a torchlight into the future for me.

2. As all women are, my wife is so annoying but for the most part for the best. She gets the best of out me and knows how to help put my anger in check.

3. No more laulau spending. We building a future.

4. Some will be hypocritcal about this. But truth is I was depressive before we got married but she has helped fight that. Not by doing anything really but the more thoughts of her and my daughter gives me hope that I am going places.

5. Before I got married, I average between 700k to 1m per month in profit. I make less but have more than. I make less as I have to now combine with school. But we surprisingly have more. Part of what almost turned me to a pyscaritic patient.

6. I enjoy the thought of going out and knowing my wife and my daughter will welcome me home. You just give me an appointment then watch how I will lose interest in it all once it is approaching 6pm and I am not done with you.

7. My daughter. Just have a child first to understand this benefit.

8. My health became better because I all of a sudden became grateful and while being grateful I forgot my past hurts, I forgot how life was unfair to me. She opened my eyes.

9. My in laws. Nuff said on this benefit.
what kind of work do you do pls?

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by judgedredd22(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
helpee:
we were having hot passionate sex this morning. When she was about to come, na so my 2yr old wake up come dey shout, mummy, mummy.....she just said leave me alone, i am fucking your daddy. lol. The girl no gree, she spoilt her parole. She come say na me no do am well early...how e take be my fault. Anyway we promised to continue when the kids leave for school this morning since i be resident doctor with two other doctors working for me this morning so after my ward round with them this morning, the show continues,,,,this is one of our almost daily routine for 9yrs of marriage and 3kids. i come dey wonder why the thing no tire me self since all these years. marriage is sweet brother

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by abescom: 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
munchi:
what kind of work do you do pls?
Sports blogging and advertising.
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
Godfullsam:
D only reason why I am still married is because of my beautiful sharp and wonderful daughter.

She is the only joy I have in my marriage right now.

Wow! 77 likes to your comment and society still wonders why the numbers of ladies and guys gearing towards bn single parents is increasing ?
Same thing UV said that's what most of my female married friends are saying .
Its only their kids that's keeping them together . sad

Its a pity sha .

A huge pity .
Parents have truly failed in their duties .

Na wa
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by judgedredd22(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
multicolored:
Am searching too.

for Jos? sad

oya take.... grin grin grin grin grin don't say i never did anything for you? grin

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
banmee:

What am i enjoying? Plenty. Been married almost 20 years and it's like we just met yesterday. It's simple really. Just make sure that elements of what you like in your spouse are there before you marry him/her. For me it was kindness, sexual compatibility, and being pleasing to the eye. One very important factor in a marriage is sexual compatibility. As the years go by it gets harder and harder to keep up so you got to spice it up. I love the way my wife still looks almost the same way she did when we met. Flat tummy and all. It's just crazy. She is probably one of the most beautiful women in the world. I am a health nut and so is she. I can run a 2 mile in 15 minute but she does it in 14. That's how fit she is. At 40 fa. Not many 20 years olds can do that. To add honey to the tea, she's gave me 3 strapping boys who are guaranteed to be super models when they grow up if they so choose. Hehehehehe grin. Seriously though, if i had to do it over again, i'd marry her in a heartbeat.

That being said; we fight on occasion. Marriage is not a bed of roses. The most important thing to realize is that things like that will happen. Think about it; if you can fight with your siblings then you can definitely have one with your spouse. Some days i'd feel like choking her out when she starts pissing me off but when i compare her abnormal days to her normal days it's pretty much 90/10 with 90 being her good days.

All these positive things you mentioned about marriage, did you see them in your wife before getting married?
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by judgedredd22(m): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin you're a clown!

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by banmee(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Suprnov3r:

All these positive things you mentioned about marriage, did you see them in your wife before getting married?

Which I why I said there must be elements of the traits you want in your spouse to be there before you commit yourself. You can then build on those traits when you are married.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by udumosam23(m): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
Destined2win:
Your marriage is blessed

Thanks
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
banmee:

Which I why I said there must elements of the traits you want in your spouse to be there before you commit yourself. You can then build on those traits when you are married.

Deleted posts
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by udumosam23(m): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
caesaraba:

Okay, I want this.

You can have it. A good marriage don't fall like a thunder bolt from heaven. Neighther does it come from wishful thinking. Every good marriage is made.

Make your home sir. It's possible with God.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by multicolored(f): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
judgedredd22:

for Jos? sad

oya take.... grin grin grin grin grin don't say i never did anything for you? grin
Lolz.... thank you.
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
timilehin007:
be sincere. ..are u married?

I'm not married.

But I know that U are the head of the home.

I know that U are responsible for the success/otherwise of the home.

I know that peace can be achieved in any situation. irrespective of the state of mind, attitude, & way of thinking of Ur partner.

U can still make peace.
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by Viking007(m): 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
tuscani:
Sorrow, tears and blood
cheesy
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by timilehin007(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:

I'm not married.

But I know that U are the head of the home.

I know that U are responsible for the success/otherwise of the home.

I know that peace can be achieved in any situation. irrespective of the state of mind, attitude, & way of thinking of Ur partner.

U can still make peace.

It is easier said than done Bro. So many things I vowed I vowed I wouldn't do once I'm married. My brother you won't understand the situation until u are married.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by Godfullsam(m): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
alexialin:

Wow! 77 likes to your comment and society still wonders why the numbers of ladies and guys gearing towards bn single parents is increasing ?
Same thing UV said that's what most of my female married friends are saying .
Its only their kids that's keeping them together . sad

Its a pity sha .

A huge pity .
Parents have truly failed in their duties .

Na wa

Are you concerned about the number of likes or the number of people who are not happy in their marriage undecided
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by VitaminB12(m): 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
forexbinary:

Benedicamus Domine... grin
"Bless us O Lord" The Prayer before meal. grin
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by munchi(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
abescom:
is there a way I can p chat you please ,even if it means dropping my own email
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by munchi(m): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
abescom:
pls I need to talk with you privately ....even if it means dropping my email
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by Rozaybb(f): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
bigerboy200:

please sir...is it that you are tired of your wife or what? feeling scared tho..i get tired of of women easily...
den don't get married..or simply be a baby daddy
Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by abescom: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
munchi:
is there a way I can p chat you please ,even if it means dropping my own email
Go on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) / Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) / His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.