Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? (10865 Views)

Woman Who Look Like A Ghost Twerk At A Party Spark Outrage / My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again / Violated By My Best Friend’s Husband,should I Save Their Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
Gofwane:
Bros dis ur signature no be here oh grin
buh na true nah..
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by joceey(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
Are you a xtian ? Is you are a xtian that is why it's necessary for you to develop your heart and mind spiritually by meditating on the word of God or in the name of Jesus christ. When such was happening to you, you were supposed to be meditating the name of Jesus or psalm 23 that could have helped you to overcome i can help you and assist you, also try to check and observe yourself if there is any thing strange happening to you send me a pm and I will instruct you what to do.
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by bobowaja(m): 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
burningSmoke:
> bobowaja, exactly what i had in mind with the barking thing.. plus is it okay for me to talk about this on nairaland this night? could it possibly be stalking me? wanting to know my next move?

> zelexotunla, my parents are far away, both in different locations and i do not have enough confidence to tell them this as it feels stigmatic.

> poshestmina, do they charge for taking this prayers? what are the requirements? I'm not a very good Christian, since my family had issues and got deported back to Nigeria, i can count the few times I've attended church.

Above all, I'm thinking movin out will be my best bet. Let's hope it doesn't follow me.

Just move out and never you share your experience with anyone for now - not even your parents and bf.

And try to go to that mfm someone suggested above (I don't think monetary values is attached to deliverance in mfm).

Move out first and observe situations of things. (and please don't contact anyone out of nairaland here, most of them will exploit your naive and young mind).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by avalontony(m): 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
Psalm 46:10
Be still and know that I am God.

You can overcome by the blood of the lamb and by the words of your testimony.
But first, you must accept Jesus and have faith in him.

My family house in the village was haunted before, u could hear foot steps in our living room at night. But when we began to plead the blood of Jesus upon that house......who born any yeye demon to come waka pass grin

4 Likes

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Mikechinos(m): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
I can help you drive the spirit away. But it all depends on how strong you are spiritually
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Mikechinos(m): 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
You have been attached to the spirit. Moving out won't solve the problem
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by poshestmina(f): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Thank God for that. this should encourage burningsmoke.if you did overcome your problem, she shall also overcome and have testimony too in Jesus name.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by poshestmina(f): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
burningSmoke:
> bobowaja, exactly what i had in mind with the barking thing.. plus is it okay for me to talk about this on nairaland this night? could it possibly be stalking me? wanting to know my next move?

> zelexotunla, my parents are far away, both in different locations and i do not have enough confidence to tell them this as it feels stigmatic.

> poshestmina, do they charge for taking this prayers? what are the requirements? I'm not a very good Christian, since my family had issues and got deported back to Nigeria, i can count the few times I've attended church.

Above all, I'm thinking movin out will be my best bet. Let's hope it doesn't follow me.

It's totally free..just get ready to fast and pray.
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by LisaAnne(f): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
Newboss:
Even your English will discourage the spirit from leaving her alone. Lol
grincheesy
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by hephzibah2015(m): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
My sister, I am a living testimony. Don't let anyone here deceive you, you can deliver yourself from that wicked spirit right there but you must vacate that apartment immediately. Go online now and buy this book POWER AGAINST SPIRIT HUSBAND AND WIFE written by Dr. D.K Olukoya of MFM ministries worldwide.
But you must first give your life to Jesus Christ, ask Him to forgive you your sins, read your Bible daily and always plead the blood of Jesus. It is well with you In Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
burningSmoke:
do you know how i can to stop this?
Prayers is the key o .. I've experienced this kinda paralysis way back in school and my constant shouting of "Jesus" within always releases me from such hold.
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by sluk(m): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
burningSmoke:

Omg... does this mean I'm in serious problem? please i wouldn't mind paying for help.. I'm really depressed at this point, I'm thinking my best bet would be to evacuate the house? I'm all alone here with the dog.. I'll ask them if they've had any weird experience like bad dreams and stuff when they return from work this evening.. then I'll update you..

I thought you had earlier mentioned that the couple took the dog with them. That's not my business though
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by kaybright44(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
my advice for u is to leave the house without raising any alarm for the couple, even when u move out they must not know ur location .-
some things that I look in
-Any time a dog bark mostly in the mid-night that the means dog saw something strange or spirit
-Young couple that are landlord and landlady without children

Do you notice maybe is there any family or friend have ever visit them in the house?

...And if u want to leave u can spray inside the hose with anointing oil or turari

2 Likes

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by ablejoe(m): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hi, i've heard this story many times and if it's a true story, there is a Pastor in Deeper Life at Ilaje, Bariga, Lagos State. His name is Pastor Andrew. He usually holds prayer every Wednesday by 6:30am to 9:00am. You can also see him personally at the church (Ilaje District). You'll be glad you did.
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by burningSmoke(f): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
> Sluk, they're back. They came back. I'm guessing you didn't read my post properly.
> Nma27, shouting is almost impossible, i could only think.. will saying his name in my mind have the same effect?
> Mikechinos, this is getting scary. Do you have any experience with handling this issue? Please share.
> bobowaja, so I'm just pretending nothing is happening. I'm acting as normal as possible so they aren't suspicious of anything.
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Anthony0094(m): 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
Try talk with the spirit you will be able to figure it out

2 Likes

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
bobowaja:

Bro, I have exhausted my options. I have been threatened severally by the so called spirit and I was adamant. His last warning touched my soul, he said "I will make sure I destroy you to the extent that the girl will leave you by herself". Na so I pick race o my guy.

Though the girl later opened up to me and she was like - she was told never to have a boyfriend for now until the spirit is conquered. Which implies that she knows her status but she wanted to ruin my life with it.

And funny thing is I don't belief in spirits, but my view about the subject changed since then
The spirit contacted u in ur dream?!
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Jaemillz(m): 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
soberdrunk:
If you get pregnant, will you born "Ghost rider"?? angry
MY GOD!!! You have just attained a new degree of SAVAGERY in the Institute of EPIC REPLIES/COMMENT...WEHDONSIR

1 Like

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Hollysaint: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
very scary
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
burningSmoke:
> Sluk, they're back. They came back. I'm guessing you didn't read my post properly.
> Nma27, shouting is almost impossible, i could only think.. will saying his name in my mind have the same effect?
> Mikechinos, this is getting scary. Do you have any experience with handling this issue? Please share.
> bobowaja, so I'm just pretending nothing is happening. I'm acting as normal as possible so they aren't suspicious of anything.
saying it in your mind will free u from its grip. Thats how I usually overcome such paralysis. You need to act fast though, Fast and pray then go for deliverance... Who knows what d foul spirit has deposited in you. You will overcome in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
@BurningSmoke, Try and pray before sleeping
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
@OP, your story interests me. I'd normally read stuffs like this and move on but I feel I should say something. Whether Incubus or Succubus or whatever their names are, they are not as powerful as some claim. I could tell you what to do right now, but you would need a real life oversight. Let me know where you reside and I would know how best I can proffer a solution. Or better still, you can PM me.

I would not ask you for a dime. I'm offering to help. You can take it or leave it.
Peace!
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by SporaD8: 7:33am On Jun 05, 2017
burningSmoke:
So guys this is weird as hell.. I'm currently writing what happened you can ask me anything..
Can a fly feast on a meat on fire? Can a butterfly challenge the winds? What fellowship hath light got to do with darkness nor spirit with mortals... answer me! God is not the author if confusion.
You seriously need the words of God in your spirit. brb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Mikechinos(m): 8:51am On Jun 05, 2017
What you have to do. Go and buy bags of salt and get packs of confur if you get these items lemme know
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by bobowaja(m): 8:58am On Jun 05, 2017
Nma27:
The spirit contacted u in ur dream?!

At time it will look like a dream and at times it will look so real as concrete object. I think those spirits have the power of manipulations at their disposal. But one thing I am very sure of is hearing voices and when I contacted the babe, she told me everything - that was when I confirmed my predicaments.

I don't belief in spirit stories, but then my perception changed after that encounter.
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by bobowaja(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2017
Good morning burningSmoke, hope your night was good?
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by jaycool01(m): 9:01am On Jun 05, 2017
they are not as bad as reported by Nigerian who have been religiously brainwashed. you can choose to leave with it if you wish and that does nt mean you wont be allowed to get married.

But, if you don't wish to continue the sensation with it, I can point you to ayyal and surah from Qur'an to get rid of it.

you can read up about people's experiences on incubus here..www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=16318
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by burningSmoke(f): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2017
bobowaja:
Good morning burningSmoke, hope your night was good?
Hopefully yes. Good morning to you. Nothing has happened yet.. I'm trying to be optimistic.
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by IdeyFindWife: 9:04am On Jun 05, 2017
bobowaja:

Bro, I have exhausted my options. I have been threatened severally by the so called spirit and I was adamant. His last warning touched my soul, he said "I will make sure I destroy you to the extent that the girl will leave you by herself". Na so I pick race o my guy.

Though the girl later opened up to me and she was like - she was told never to have a boyfriend for now until the spirit is conquered. Which implies that she knows her status but she wanted to ruin my life with it.

And funny thing is I don't belief in spirits, but my view about the subject changed since then

Didn't believe in that "nonsense" too till i had a not-so-funny experience in my former office. There was this nice, pretty chick that I started getting close to, the lunch-break fellowship type with great personality, great work ethics and really big arss and lively-nature but like she ought to have been past wedded already, if she was really that good, indeed.

I was really getting into her. We were fast becoming friends except for the life-advice part, she could read people a bit and would go on and on about my 'way-of-life' despite that i knew she really like. Fast forward to that year's easter, I invited her out to friend's place at Ouidah, cotonou side. We both applied ahead for our 5-day casual leave and went out there. Yeah, we had fun, ran around on the beaches around, went places, slept apart for like the 1st two days, ended up rocking after being all loved up on the 3rd night. The xexo was memorable, yes. because she gave as good as she got, like she'd been repressed and denied for a while, now really letting herself loose and taking it all out on me. 'twould be safe to after all the initial timidity, at some point, she was the one banging me! And there was this funny way, she would insist on clinging sleeping on my chest throughout the night after, we were inseparable all through till we came back and the shit storm started.

It wasn't much for me I guess from what i later learned from my office co-hunter who had all the x-dossiers on everybody's escapades when i confessed my strange experiences to him. It started with dreams of being chased all-over by hefty looking black dudes, fighting all through the night in my sleep, then hearing someone calling me but i can't dem. Mehn, I had to tell my pal o. When the hefty dudes started morphing into white-chalk masquerades and whipping the shit-out-of-me, i had to talk.

OP needs spiritual help. I ended up being sorted by my Ma, she's the preachy, church type too. took me to see their pastor, they prayed, gave me bottled water to cleanse my crib. it didn't stop immediately until i noticed that i was still getting beat-up each time i went back for a taste of her juice. That's when i took the issue of Incubus/Succubus to heart. Did all my reading-up and knew that the way out was often always how this thing started: Get serious, get prayerful, do the spiritual Cleansing, call it exorcism, call it deliverance or whatever. And most importantly, stop screwwing with that gal. I was annoyed enough to know I had to comply with mom's preacherman's injunctions for me sef to be free.

Bad thing: i later learnt she knew her status too but was desperate and wouldn't tell cos the thing had been keeping her from settling with a viable partner since. I shipped out for a training programme when our shortlisted names came out, we kept in touch until her number stopped going and my guy said she'd left the organization.

PS
I just downplayed everything. The shit was way, weirder than that esp the running, beating part where you know you ought to wake up but you can't and these things are whipping the shit out of your arss all the same. I won't talk about the mysterious malfunctioning of electronics, the car seccurity alarm going off by itself in the AM-hours, the tap leakage that flooded my placed and almost destroyed a couple of my documents if not for laminating them within that same season.
Now, i dunno where she is, not really sure am over her too, in retrospective, she didn't deserve that but i wish her all the best (hope the spirit wouldn't come and beat me again for saying that lipsrsealed)

bobowaja:

If it is actually Incubus, he will feel threatened if you do anything stupid. Just move out of the house first and if the occurrence still persist please make findings and go for pure deliverance. You can follow the advice of one sister above asking you to go for Mfm deliverance (those people doesn't collect anything for deliverance).
Note: I am not a religious guy, but I belief in God and I also belief in wonders.
Yes, she should most definitely head that way, she has nothing to lose, all to gain; they'll most certainly sort her out.
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by bobowaja(m): 9:09am On Jun 05, 2017
burningSmoke:

Hopefully yes. Good morning to you. Nothing has happened yet.. I'm trying to be optimistic.

And please remember my warnings o. Don't be too desperate to contact anyone yet and don't do or practice any ritual thing. According to the stories heard, it will only compound the problem. If it is actually Incubus, he will feel threatened if you do anything stupid. Just move out of the house first and if the occurrence still persist please make findings and go for pure deliverance. You can follow the advice of one sister above asking you to go for Mfm deliverance (those people doesn't collect anything for deliverance).

Note: I am not a religious guy, but I belief in God and I also belief in wonders.

1 Like

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by bobowaja(m): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

[b]Didn't believe in that "nonsense" too till i had a not-so-funny experience in my former office. There was this nice, pretty chick that I started getting close to, the lunch-break fellowship type with great personality, great work ethics and really big arss and lively-nature but like she ought to have been past wedded already, if she was really that good, indeed.

I was really getting into her. We were fast becoming friends except for the life-advice part, she could read people a bit and would go on and on about my 'way-of-life' despite that i knew she really like. Fast forward to that year's easter, I invited her out to friend's place at Ouidah, cotonou side. We both applied ahead for our 5-day casual leave and went out there. Yeah, we had fun, ran around on the beaches around, went places, slept apart for like the 1st two days, ended up rocking after being all loved up on the 3rd night. The xexo was memorable, yes. because she gave as good as she got, like she'd been repressed and denied for a while, now really letting herself loose and taking it all out on me. 'twould be safe to after all the initial timidity, at some point, she was the one banging me! And there was this funny way, she would insist on clinging sleeping on my chest throughout the night after, we were inseparable all through till we came back and the shit storm started.

It wasn't much for me I guess from what i later learned from my office co-hunter who had all the x-dossiers on everybody's escapades when i confessed my strange experiences to him. It started with dreams of being chased all-over by hefty looking black dudes, fighting all through the night in my sleep, then hearing someone calling me but i can't dem. Mehn, I had to tell my pal o. When the hefty dudes started morphing into white-chalk masquerades and whipping the shit-out-of-me, i had to talk.

OP needs spiritual help. I ended up being sorted by my Ma, she's the preachy, church type too. took me to see their pastor, they prayed, gave me bottled water to cleanse my crib. it didn't stop immediately until i noticed that i was still getting beat-up each time i went back for a taste of her juice. That's when i took the issue of Incubus/Succubus to heart. Did all my reading-up and knew i had to comply with mom's preacherman's injunctions for me sef to be free.

Bad thing: i later learnt she knew her status too but was desperate and wouldn't tell cos the thing had been keeping her from settling with a viable partner since. I shipped out for a training programme when our shortlisted names came out, we kept in touch until her number stopped going and my guy said she'd left the organization.

PS
I just downplayed everything, the shit was way, weirder than that esp the running, beating part where you know you oughta wake up and these things aren't that too-big but they're whipping the shit out of your arss all the same. Now, i dunno where she is, not really sure am over her, in retrospective, she didn't deserve that but i wish her all the best (hope the spirit wouldn't come and beat me again for saying that lipsrsealed)
[/b]

Yours was scary too. Me too, I downplayed my own experiences because I won't want to lay them bare on a public forum like this. I tried for the girl sha, even when she confessed her status to me I was still with her for months (up to a year). I left when I was threatened with my life.

But I belief op case is difference from this spiritual sexmates. I strongly belief that those people who accommodate her knows something about her predicaments that was why I warned her never to tell them any of her experiences yet.
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by IdeyFindWife: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2017
bobowaja:

Yours was scary too. Me too, I downplayed my own experiences because I won't want to lay them bare on a public forum like this. I tried for the girl sha, even when she confessed her status to me I was still with her for months (up to a year). I left when I was threatened with my life.

But I belief op case is difference from this spiritual sexmates. I strongly belief that those people who accommodate her knows something about her predicaments that was why I warned her never to tell them any of her experiences yet.

Big-ups for the insight, the picture's getting clearer now.

Some things comes to mind...
1. The ridiculously cheap rental rate may be to tie her down

2. Taking the dog on a plane flight. In Nigeria That must be so awesome level of fondness for a newly married couple to have for a dog. Even couples with young kids would strive to leave them with their grandparents so as to enjoy some "Alone-Time" together; they must've taken that dog out of the house to prevent the dog raising unnecessary dust. I learnt that much from all the razz esoteric nonsense i read when i had my own issue.

3. It might not be unconnected to Yahoo-plus runz. And i wouldn't be surprised if the ghost is actually the new Groom. Couples connive to kill people for money rituals, so why can't this ones connive to keep "mining-her-good-fortunes" and diverting her blessings to their corner as long as he keeps rubbing something from RitualPriest to rape her and morphing into her room to confuses her senses and weaken her reflexes?

4. It's a bushy, new-site setting. They might be there on a mission. They too will surely have dreams of living in Banana Island. i don't trust them o!

PS
The gal just needs to clear out and get help fast because even if na yahoo-plus sef; those one's too never plan any good endings for their victims. Either they run mad o, get struck by mystrious illness where maggots etc start vacating their privates like molue passengers or they get grounded and run out of every good luck a man can have in this life.
OP's too young to carry another man's warfare, she should move sharpaly!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Ladies Take Over Twitter With #ladieswithbooty (photos) / One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day / What Do Women Value Most In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.