Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? (10863 Views)

Woman Who Look Like A Ghost Twerk At A Party Spark Outrage / My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again / Violated By My Best Friend’s Husband,should I Save Their Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2017
Newboss:
I hope someone else will help you out. I don't want to get involved in this because that kind of spirit is known to go after those trying to help its victims out of their grip.

Please someone should help the OP out.
then you shouldnt have commented. You dont want the spirit to go after you but you want me to help her and let it go after me.

continue
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2017
burningSmoke:

Omg... does this mean I'm in serious problem? please i wouldn't mind paying for help.. I'm really depressed at this point, I'm thinking my best bet would be to evacuate the house? I'm all alone here with the dog.. I'll ask them if they've had any weird experience like bad dreams and stuff when they return from work this evening.. then I'll update you..
what part of the country are you
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by foxe(m): 11:14am On Jun 05, 2017
Chai.....i think you should contact sarassin or billonyaire... You can meet them in the religious section....your deliverance is in you

1 Like

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Efe16(f): 11:41am On Jun 05, 2017
what u just experienced is sleep paralysis go read about it. nothing spiritual about it
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by arleck(m): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2017
Am Going Through The Same Sh*t,

Buh em not fu**ck**ing me,

late at night,

i'd feel my head heavy and like itz gona burst, i would be so weak to move my body nor open my eyes, nd my vision wud be blur,, it hurts alot the head heavy thing..

i dont know what to do either

1 Like

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by arleck(m): 11:51am On Jun 05, 2017
I Think Mine Is Sleep Paralysis... grin
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by bibijay123(f): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
burningSmoke:
do you know how i can to stop this?

Leave that place as soon as you can and try to speak with someone older and someone you can trust abt it.

1 Like

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by moorevic(m): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
You go carry belly for mister Nobody. His probably a drunk given for the smell of alcohol and sweaty perspiration. A drunk ghost..... wonderful.
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by ImaIma1(f): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Efe16:
what u just experienced is sleep paralysis go read about it. nothing spiritual about it

Sleep paralysis does not include sex. I experienced it twice 2wks ago. Had to step up on my prayers
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by iykofias(m): 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
Fabulocity:
Incubus just mated with you sad
imbucus doesnt whisper to pple/victims
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by iykofias(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
ImaIma1:

Sleep paralysis does not include sex. I experienced it twice 2wks ago. Had to step up on my prayers
I rememba wen I was deep in that problem, every night even wit eyes wide open. #changedman
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by jaycool01(m): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
iykofias:
do your research again!
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Please for your own safety don't ask the couple about the dream stuff.what you have to do now is serious prayer every mid night.if possible from 12am till 5.you can sing three hours then the rest for prayers believe me something will surely happen.
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Roh50(f): 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
poshestmina:
If you are in Lagos ,find your way to mfm headquarters find out when they have their deliverance sessions... I visited more than 30 native doctors (the last one always drowned in the river he took me to 'bath) ,told me to organize parties (I cooked like I wanted to host a party ,bought gifts for the spirit husband and kids) ,bought ring to throw to the river .

Alfas ate their own share ,started going from church to church spending money,time,energy.at most it'll stop for a while and continue again ..

'm sure I spent more than a million naira during those periods ,I became frustrated,hopeless,ugly ,older than even my mother ,relationship (that story is too long for now ) ,I'll date a guy ,when he makes it or time for marriage ,smallest thing like not picking call on time made my then fiance called off engagement.

My story is too long .those useless spirit are stubborn, u don't handle them with kids gloves... PRAY PRAY like a wounded lion and be ready to give up yourself to God.don't start fighting them if you are ready ,they'll make life extremely frustrating for you .

I am a living testimony that God is ABOVE every principalities and he gat your back.

pls can u take the OP under ur wings and help her to overcome this just the way u overcame yrs. She is really young and she needs true help before people starts taking advantage of her and she will become frustrated without true help. Thanks poshestmina

1 Like

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Op, I feel it is either of these;
1.A incubus spirit tormenting you

2.A priest or fetish fellow tormenting you.Ask me how is this possible and I will tell you.A human being can molest another human being with the help of astral power ,Layan Zana( charm of invisibility). And when they do,you will experience heaviness of the body ,blurred vision etc.

I read where you wrote, he reeks of alcohol. There are stuffs that repels spirit like Alcohol, local gin(burukutu),honey ,turare(incense)etc.How can a spirit reek of alcoholsmell?.I strongly feel it is the latter oppressing you but I may be wrong.

I remembered a neighbor who was oppressed by a succubus spirit for years.Almost every night,a fair beautiful lady forces herself into his room and rapes him till daybreak.mehn,the dude looks far spent and weakly always.He sought the help of Alfas,fetish priests but to no avail.It's been years I saw him cux we moved out from the neighborhood so I wouldn't know if he is free now.

The way out is thus,
Repentance, burning or disposing love potions or charms,artifacts ,visiting a deliverance minister ,rigorous fasting and prayers etc.

Be warned,if you are not ready but do not start.
Incubus and succubus spirit are very stubborn and difficult to deal with.

May God see you through, amen.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Speaking from experience?
iykofias:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
burningSmoke:

I have thoughts of leaving the house already.. believe me, i thought it was a dream until i found my pant wet and the voice etc.. I haven't told anyone about this yet as I'm still in utter disbelieve as well..

WET PANT? But you said

burningSmoke:

> so i sleep with just my gown on with no underwear............................

PANT NO BE UNDERWEAR? MY SISTER BE CAREFUL IF NA BUHARISM DEY WORRY YOU MAKE WE KNOW.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by ghettochild(m): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
burningSmoke:

hmmm.. i have tried praying but i still feel that strange presence.. i think prayers don't work? thankfully, the couple arrived 2 days ago and I've not had any problems so far and I haven't said anything to them about what happened because they'll think I'm crazy or whatnot.. they do travel alot from my experience so far and i do not want this to happen again!

surprisingly I'm just reading about this now on a website i found on Google search, it's scary and I'm looking for solutions.. i can't tell anyone about this as it is creept on different levels.. have you had similar experiences? or do you know how to solve this issue?
the dog has been the reason u werent molested all that while. dog see spirits... uv got to leave that house anytime the couples are aware. some spiritual cleansing wd send it away from that house. see a clairvoyant for that
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by abumeinben(m): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
bobowaja:

My dear I am not the kind of guy that beliefs in all the spiritual talks, but rarely will a dog bark without seeing an intruder. I belief that dog was the one keeping the spirit at bay.

Miss, Move out of that haunted house fast. If you are not buoyant enough to get a place for now, please find a friend to move in with and only come to that place to take some of your few things during the day.

And if your landlord/landlord should ask you any questions about your recent movement, let them now you now have reading mates who are teaching you some core subjects that you are currently finding hard to comprehend. Don't tell them the exact location of the place and please don't give any impression that shows you are haunted and avoiding the house.....

You can't trust them for now.

burningsmoke

Well, she better get a dog pet ...

If it started in that house, it should end there. The dog and the couple.....the couple...they know something. Probably a bargain with Mr X, and probably did not need your 20k, just requested it so that you don't suspect anything.

But why would they travel with a dog
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by IdeyFindWife: 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
arleck:
Am Going Through The Same Sh*t,

Buh em not fu**ck**ing me,

late at night,

i'd feel my head heavy and like itz gona burst, i would be so weak to move my body nor open my eyes, nd my vision wud be blur,, it hurts alot the head heavy thing..

i dont know what to do either

Get spiritual help. your's is plain old spiritual oppression and it'd certainly drive you nuts.

iykofias:
Yes & No; you can only speak of your own experience bro, except you've either being an incubus or you've been fagged by one grin, which i guess not.

The weaker, the more open and innocent a spirit being afflicted is, the more liberties these accursed entities feel free to take.
Given it might even start "manifesting tangibly" for her to glimpse her tormentor if it's the tormenting type.

I've once read about how they even raping women while donning various faces and heads; can you imagine the agony. No wonder such women often commit suicide, become recluses, lose their minds or simply go mad later.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by maspero22(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
u obviously have a marine husband. You need a proper and thorough deliverance to break d link before u get forever encaged!!
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Majlaw(m): 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
I will tell you what to do, are you strong enough to withstand whatsoever it is? You can communicate with him through your mind. Ask him never to bother you again. But u will have to be strong enough to withstand whatever you see. U will need to get d Dog eye boogers. Plsss o, abeg if na d owner of d house u see? My sis no talk anything. Just pack your load d next morning. Act as if nothing happened.
So u will have to wait till d couple travel again. Am suspecting dem. So u mean dey travel with dia Dog? Hmmmm eniyan buru o
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Ehinmola(m): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
Fabulocity:
It depends.. if you're a religious person, you could maybe seek deliverance... or better still... MOVE OUT!!!

. This could be hammer house of horror. Hey flee for your life and seek spiritual delieverance before its too late.
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Stevengerd(m): 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ifa Tel U To Go To White Garment Church, U Wil Decline. Bt There Is A Way Out
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by MrCork: 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
burningSmoke:
So guys this is weird as hell.. I'm currently writing what happened you can ask me anything..

...so ghost nyansh u...correct?..
What tribe he from?
undecided
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by sonmvayina(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
I said my own story some time back, and nobody believed me. ..

Her name was Sophia, she used to come to me while I was in London...we would have sex and she would cum, after wards, she would leave without allowing me to cum too..i told her she was selfish and if it continues, I won't agree again..she begged and said she would change..I agreed.

I told her that if I get somebody to marry, I would not want to continue..she agreed

But she left in 2013, she did not disturb me again..i got married last year.

She was deprived of sex when she was a human, she was a Irish in her life time..

I told my wife she no believe me, I no fit shout, so I let it go..

Just tell him you are not interested and he should find somebody else...stand your ground..

1 Like

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by ThatIgboBoy: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
cc lastchild

1 Like

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by iykofias(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Fabulocity:
Speaking from experience?
yes ma, some long time ago, there might b laughter n moans but no words exchange.
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Newboss:
I hope someone else will help you out. I don't want to get involved in this because that kind of spirit is known to go after those trying to help its victims out of their grip.

Please someone should help the OP out.
Lolol. This made me laugh. Op, first thing, tell somebody. It doesn't have to be the people you are living with. Tell someone. Then plan to move. You don't keep such things to yourself and you don't stay in such environment.
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Alphamale2017(m): 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
bobowaja:

Bro, I have exhausted my options. I have been threatened severally by the so called spirit and I was adamant. His last warning touched my soul, he said "I will make sure I destroy you to the extent that the girl will leave you by herself". Na so I pick race o my guy.

Though the girl later opened up to me and she was like - she was told never to have a boyfriend for now until the spirit is conquered. Which implies that she knows her status but she wanted to ruin my life with it.

And funny thing is I don't belief in spirits, but my view about the subject changed since then
u heard real voice. ?? serious? ? you should have told him ur mind to. yell at him and quote the book of the Lord to him. you don't just keep quite in times like. even if I dey fear small, I go still cut chain for am
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Garrirevenge(f): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
Op pele, i dont know anything about sex starved spirits, so will just be praying for you from my end here. Are you a students?.
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by bobowaja(m): 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Alphamale2017:
u heard real voice. ?? serious? ? you should have told him ur mind to. yell at him and quote the book of the Lord to him. you don't just keep quite in times like. even if I dey fear small, I go still cut chain for am

You can only fight with what you see. I can't start to share my full story here..... I lost a good deal to the fights bro. I am a fighter, but I just have to quit the fight for another day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) / Why Men Are No Longer Pursuing Women.......... / How To Know If A Guy Is Flirting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.