Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? (10871 Views)

Woman Who Look Like A Ghost Twerk At A Party Spark Outrage / My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again / Violated By My Best Friend’s Husband,should I Save Their Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by bobowaja(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
@ the poster please don't contact anyone on this forum (If such person cannot say whatsoever his/her solution is). Belief me, so many will want to take advantage of your situation and your young mind to dupe you.

Just be calm, solution will soon knock (please don't be desperate)

3 Likes

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Newboss(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
bobowaja:

You just discouraged whosoever intends to help her out with that your submission.

Those spirits can be naughty and very jealous (I fear for your boyfriend)
I fear for the innocent guy more o.
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Stevebamdex(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
bobowaja:

Those spirits can be so ruthless especially if you are trying to help their victims. I once dated a girl like that. I was tormented by that spirit like nothing else matters. I finally booked my flight when threatened with my life.
lol, you booked ur flight and ran away you mean??
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Newboss(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
bobowaja:

Those spirits can be so ruthless especially if you are trying to help their victims. I once dated a girl like that. I was tormented by that spirit like nothing else matters. I finally booked my flight when threatened with my life.
LMAO. Hahahaha. You should have stayed small and be forming James Bond and Undertaker. grin grin
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Gofwane(m): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
did u orgasm?
Bros dis ur signature no be here oh grin
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by bobowaja(m): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
Stevebamdex:

lol, you booked ur flight and ran away you mean??

Bro, I have exhausted my options. I have been threatened severally by the so called spirit and I was adamant. His last warning touched my soul, he said "I will make sure I destroy you to the extent that the girl will leave you by herself". Na so I pick race o my guy.

Though the girl later opened up to me and she was like - she was told never to have a boyfriend for now until the spirit is conquered. Which implies that she knows her status but she wanted to ruin my life with it.

And funny thing is I don't belief in spirits, but my view about the subject changed since then

6 Likes

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
I'm here to read the comments.
Trust Nigerians they will comment the hell out of this thread since it deals with sex and spiritism; but raise one on science and see them scurry away.

8 Likes

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by bobowaja(m): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
Newboss:
LMAO. Hahahaha. You should have stayed small and be forming James Bond and Undertaker. grin grin

Which kind foolish James Bond? The actor sef know wish kind film he fit act na..... Lols
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by burningSmoke(f): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by bobowaja(m): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
@ op, my best bet for now is to move out of that haunted house for now and be calm about it. Please don't raise any dust about you leaving, you can just say you have seen a better place that is more closer to your school or you intends to move closer to your reading mates (for now, don't trust your landlord and landlady)

3 Likes

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by bobowaja(m): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
burningSmoke:
bobowaja, newboss, i just found this: https://www.nairaland.com/2442596/dealing-incubus-succubus-sex-demons

Please don't conclude yet. If it is actually Incubus - which of course I am trying hard not to belief is the case here, then my sister you are in for a very BIG fight.

Don't be desperate, move out of that house first and observe situations. You will only compound your problems by moving from pillar to post seeking for fast solutions.
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Stevebamdex(m): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
bobowaja:

Bro, I have exhausted my options. I have been threatened severally by the so called spirit and I was adamant. His last warning touched my soul, he said "I will make sure I destroy you to the extent that the girl will leave you by herself". Na so I pick race o my guy.

Though the girl later opened up to me and she was like - she was told never to have a boyfriend for now until the spirit is conquered. Which implies that she knows her status but she wanted to ruin my life with it.

And funny thing is I don't belief in spirits, but my view about the subject changed since then
thank God for your life ,that girl wanted to waste your life.maybe Na love no make her tell you initially. but the spirit would be chasing away anyone who want to marry her or deliver her from his evil grip. I pity the gal sha.
are you still hearing from her?
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by poshestmina(f): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
If you are in Lagos ,find your way to mfm headquarters find out when they have their deliverance sessions... I visited more than 30 native doctors (the last one always drowned in the river he took me to 'bath) ,told me to organize parties (I cooked like I wanted to host a party ,bought gifts for the spirit husband and kids) ,bought ring to throw to the river .

Alfas ate their own share ,started going from church to church spending money,time,energy.at most it'll stop for a while and continue again ..

'm sure I spent more than a million naira during those periods ,I became frustrated,hopeless,ugly ,older than even my mother ,relationship (that story is too long for now ) ,I'll date a guy ,when he makes it or time for marriage ,smallest thing like not picking call on time made my then fiance called off engagement.

My story is too long .those useless spirit are stubborn, u don't handle them with kids gloves... PRAY PRAY like a wounded lion and be ready to give up yourself to God.don't start fighting them if you are ready ,they'll make life extremely frustrating for you .

I am a living testimony that God is ABOVE every principalities and he gat your back.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by XINZ: 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Xin is good with ghost...actually he is a ghost whisperer ..lemme call him and talk to u... grin

Ghosts? Lmao!
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by bobowaja(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Stevebamdex:

thank God for your life ,that girl wanted to waste your life.maybe Na love no make her tell you initially. but the spirit would be chasing away anyone who want to marry her or deliver her from his evil grip. I pity the gal sha.
are you still hearing from her?

Yeah we still talk and yes she loves me a lot. She is actually the woman of my dream - nice face, nice shapes, great cook and submissive. I still have this feelings of going back to her if eventually I have a solution to the problem. All those girls I have dated after her are just to keep time (she is the one I truly love)

But then I have to watch out for my own safety first
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by BeardedKarma(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Papiikush: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lol.. Funny.

So what style did he do? Doggy?

He gave you Mouth Gig too right?
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Bibi294(f): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
Move out of that house... If your boyfriend is a matured person, discuss it with me... Abeg, don't keep silent and act fast... I'm suspecting the owners of the house... Maybe the foundation of the house is diabolic or those people are up to something...

2 Likes

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Stevebamdex(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
poshestmina:
If you are in Lagos ,find your way to mfm headquarters find out when they have their deliverance sessions... I visited more than 30 native doctors (the last one always drowned in the river he took me to 'bath) ,told me to organize parties (I cooked like I wanted to host a party ,bought gifts for the spirit husband and kids) ,bought ring to throw to the river .

Alfas ate their own share ,started going from church to church spending money,time,energy.at most it'll stop for a while and continue again ..

'm sure I spent more than a million naira during those periods ,I became frustrated,hopeless,ugly ,older than even my mother ,relationship (that story is too long for now ) ,I'll date a guy ,when he makes it or time for marriage ,smallest thing like not picking call on time made my then fiance called off engagement.

My story is too long .those useless spirit are stubborn, u don't handle them with kids gloves... PRAY PRAY like a wounded lion and be ready to give up yourself to God.don't start fighting them if you are ready ,they'll make life extremely frustrating for you .

I am a living testimony that God is ABOVE every principalities and he gat your back.
That was indeed a nightmare you have once encountered. particularly, in this hands of those fake pastors. I thank God for your deliverance .
how many years did it take you to battle this problem before your deliverance?
are you married now?
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Stevebamdex(m): 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
bobowaja:

Yeah we still talk and yes she loves me a lot. She is actually the woman of my dream - nice face, nice shapes, great cook and submissive. I still have this feelings of going back to her if eventually I have a solution to the problem. All those girls I have dated after her are just to keep time (she is the one I truly love)

But then I have to watch out for my own safety first
you mean she is still there without any solutions in View?
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by bobowaja(m): 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
burningSmoke:

> they're really young couples with no children which makes it very comfortable to live.. except their dog, it barks like crazy at night and the environment is very bushy, it's a developing area and i don't go out to buy anything with my legs as it's very far to reach nearby shops and houses are very few and farther away from us so the place is very quiet mostly and i get creeped out when I'm all alone in the house with the dog barking and hearing strange sounds in the backyard..

My dear I am not the kind of guy that beliefs in all the spiritual talks, but rarely will a dog bark without seeing an intruder. I belief that dog was the one keeping the spirit at bay.

Miss, Move out of that haunted house fast. If you are not buoyant enough to get a place for now, please find a friend to move in with and only come to that place to take some of your few things during the day.

And if your landlord/landlord should ask you any questions about your recent movement, let them now you now have reading mates who are teaching you some core subjects that you are currently finding hard to comprehend. Don't tell them the exact location of the place and please don't give any impression that shows you are haunted and avoiding the house.....

You can't trust them for now.

3 Likes

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Lekan1o1: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
burningSmoke:
bobowaja, newboss, i just found this: https://www.nairaland.com/2442596/dealing-incubus-succubus-sex-demons

Dont contact anyone here secretly..
And becareful some pastores or alfas or anybofy tells u..
Dont let them brainwash u to take sexual advantage of u.

This can only be solved with prayers ftom real man of God..And not anyone thst tells u to remove ur cloth or bring money or whateva.

By the way where are ur parents.

1 Like

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by poshestmina(f): 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
Stevebamdex:

That was indeed a nightmare you have once encountered. particularly, in this hands of those fake pastors. I thank God for your deliverance .
how many years did it take you to battle this problem before your deliverance?
are you married now?

More than 5 years and yes I'm married now .

1 Like

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by bobowaja(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
Stevebamdex:

you mean she is still there without any solutions in View?

She is trying to..... I will call her one of these days to ask how far.
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Stevebamdex(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
poshestmina:

More than 5 years and yes I'm married now .
Thank God for that. this should encourage burningsmoke.if you did overcome your problem, she shall also overcome and have testimony too in Jesus name.
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by zelexotunla(m): 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
@Op, please how about your parent? They are the one you need most now i beg. Unless you're having parental issue if not you have to contact them asap. Please dont make any decision without contacting them so as to guide you. As it is now they are the only people you can trust for now. Just you all the advice you're getting here to guide you. May you be delivered totally.
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Stevebamdex(m): 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
bobowaja:

She is trying to..... I will call her one of these days to ask how far.
Good.. and let's hope the said spirit won't give you a warning text messages this time.

1 Like

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by bobowaja(m): 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Good.. and let's hope the said spirit won't give you a warning text messages this time.

Lols.... You can't be serious.

Well I don't mind risking once in a while for her, but I can't just go out to fight the war for her. Love stories only end well in the movies, same are not obtainable in real life situations.
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
I prescribe three days fasting and praying for you... this maybe be money ritual things
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by bobowaja(m): 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
zelexotunla:
@Op, please how about your parent? They are the one you need most now i beg. Unless you're having parental issue if not you have to contact them asap. Please dont make any decision without contacting them so as to guide you. As it is now they are the only people you can trust for now. Just you all the advice you're getting here to guide you. May you be delivered totally.

She is in better position to sort her own situation. Belief me those parents will take her for a spiritual cleansing which will end up complicating her life.

Mrs. poshestmina, has intelligently drop off a solution for her. I hope she also finds her own testimony
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Stevebamdex(m): 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
bobowaja:

Lols.... You can't be serious.

Well I don't mind risking once in a while for her, but I can't just go out to fight the war for her. Love stories only end well in the movies, same are not obtainable in real life situations.
will you allow me to help Pls? I'm not taking away your gf. I just think I can help base on my own personal experience with Spirits. I fought wars with them to stay alive till today.
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by burningSmoke(f): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
> bobowaja, exactly what i had in mind with the barking thing.. plus is it okay for me to talk about this on nairaland this night? could it possibly be stalking me? wanting to know my next move?

> zelexotunla, my parents are far away, both in different locations and i do not have enough confidence to tell them this as it feels stigmatic.

> poshestmina, do they charge for taking this prayers? what are the requirements? I'm not a very good Christian, since my family had issues and got deported back to Nigeria, i can count the few times I've attended church.

Above all, I'm thinking movin out will be my best bet. Let's hope it doesn't follow me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! / closed / My Girlfriend And I Are Both As. We've Just Found Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.