Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri (68041 Views)

South African Man Beaten By Homophobes For Being Gay / All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo / Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by DerideGull(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
SirWere:
*sighs*

If we attach the same importance to condemning bad governance as we do to this LGBTQ issue, we wouldn't be in this shoddy state we're in.

I have given up on explaining to people that Homosexuality isnt a disease. This country is way too riddled with senseless folks to even attempt to begin.

As you can see, even the so called Educated are supporting their acts on this thread.

What hope is left for this country sad

There are limits to stupidity. Which school taught you to become gay or lesbian? What crappy education are you on about with respect to homosexual life style? There is no form of education in a dead-end life style. Take homosexuals to an Island and go back 80 years or more, I bet you will not hear word spoken by a human in the place. The fact USA and Europeans are stupid in certain instances of life does not compel everybody to cow-tow to such stupidity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
SoloceeD2:

What two adults do with their private parts should concern everybody. If you don't know, all men owe it as a duty to his neighbor to raise his children properly. What this your so called consenting adults do should concern me because one day I will have a child, my flesh, my blood who I will want to raise in my way. I will not always be with him, he might go to school where there's a pervert in the name of a gay as his teacher, he will try to inculcate his belief about gay's which is contrary to mine into my own child. These gays are fond of enticing unsuspecting children with money, gifts and all what not just to sleep with them, should this not be my concern? This guy here most probably became gay because that's what the whites are doing now and we must be like them. All the countries that turned blind eyes to this disgusting Gay stuff now wish they never did. This is Nigeria, you can say we are hypocritical but don't forget we are very religious and homosexuality has no place in our religion.
nigerians are very religious indeed! grin grin only they like choosing were and when to believe what's written in their so called bible or religious book. especially when trying desperately to justify their own moraly bankrupt behaviours, they are shamelessly most hypocrites.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by userplainly(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Optimist1998:
You certainly have no human feelings angry

I wish u encounter one then ur mindset will change.... Last month a gay pastor was asking me out.. After I use my warri temper follow am e run..... Very annoying.. I got nightmares d whole week.. Jus wanted to kill him n that's the truth

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by tillaman(m): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sorry fa*gs but I think there's more than enough girls out there waiting for you to reach out to them so I see no reason why y'all should wanna penetrate buttholes, heterosexual is the keyword and that's why God created Adam and Eve not Eve and Eva or Adam and Steve, I hope nothing happens to the dude I hope he's found hale and healthy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by mmsen: 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
stanisbaratheon:

Neither is making it legal.

You criminalize that which is injurious or immoral.

Two adults having consensual relations is not immoral.

At least 12 states in Nigeria are okay with men purchasing and raping children. Let's deal with that first before we start regulating interactions between mature people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by sshy: 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
calliope:
My Goodness, they suspected him gay hence the kidnapped.He's just a mere activist who seeks out for equal rights and fairness for sexually oppressed people.
I think the law is taken too literally by most citizens in very hostile environments. Some laws are just unethical and this is true for the 2014 law signed by GEJ. How does a parent report their child to authorities for being gay? Isnt it absurd! Taking the advantage of the law and humiliating gays and pro gays is just so inhumane and uncalled for. There is no law that promotes mob psychology and violence like the 2014 anti-gay marriage law.
Nigeria lawmakers made a very bad precedent for the rest of Africa.
I dey suspect u

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by abbey621(m): 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Take it easy, madam. Not all who support gay rights are gay. Moreover, we have more pressing issues than attacking gays. Of all the bills that could make this country a better place, only that of gays got such tremendous uplift. I think it is high time we started getting our priorities right. One of such is to start holding our leaders accountable. We all keep on shouting "revolution" and yet can't even come together to revolt against our useless leaders. But if it is about the harmless gays, people will start getting unnecessarily worked up. What should work us up more: "gays or useless leaders"?

Two wrongs does not make a right, because our lawmakers are negligent on every other important issues does not mean we should allow them to be negligent on the issue of homosexuality. After all that has gone wrong in this country, adding homosexuality will completely bankrupt the little hope remaining for a morally correct society, emphasis on the word LITTLE!

3 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by dinachi(m): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
samJ17:
its abt feelings not ass pussy or sex u idiot!!!....its wat they feel and u'd probably never understand!!! I stopped hating gay ppl long time ago Eminem said "it doesn't matter if u are white,black,fat,slim,tall,short,skinny,fair, handsome/beautiful,ugly,rich,poor,gay,straight, bisexual" as long as u r nice to me I will be nice to you.....simple!!!! u can hate for all u care u are not better than those ppl I mean not even one of them
What about those who' FEEL ' attracted to kids and can't help it? What of mothers who 'FEEL' attracted to their adult sins and daughters?
My friend go and rewire your brain.

3 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fourwinds:
tell me which one of those u mentioned dat is not being dealt with...
perhaps we should deal with the ones that are harmful to us, i would rather have a harmless gay man live next to me than a straight armed robber, murderer, or kidnapper. you see? I have never heard that a gay man murder anyone, but straight men kill people every day in nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Alexbrain(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
SirWere:
*sighs*

If we attach the same importance to condemning bad governance as we do to this LGBTQ issue, we wouldn't be in this shoddy state we're in.

I have given up on explaining to people that Homosexuality isnt a disease. This country is way too riddled with senseless folks to even attempt to begin.

As you can see, even the so called Educated are supporting their acts on this thread.

What hope is left for this country sad
I concur, it is not a disease but I must warn you to withdraw from telling pple b4 they term you one.
Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by sshy: 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
calliope:
My Goodness, they suspected him gay hence the kidnapped.He's just a mere activist who seeks out for equal rights and fairness for sexually oppressed people.
I think the law is taken too literally by most citizens in very hostile environments. Some laws are just unethical and this is true for the 2014 law signed by GEJ. How does a parent report their child to authorities for being gay? Isnt it absurd! Taking the advantage of the law and humiliating gays and pro gays is just so inhumane and uncalled for. There is no law that promotes mob psychology and violence like the 2014 anti-gay marriage law.
Nigeria lawmakers made a very bad precedent for the rest of Africa.
ENDTIME talk!!! People wey go full for hellfire plenty oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by samJ17(m): 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
dinachi:

What about those who' FEEL ' attracted to kids and can't help it? What of mothers who 'FEEL' attracted to their adult sins and daughters?
My friend go and rewire your brain.
u r just a waste!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by BookerT8: 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Whatever a man sow, You will reap.You sow bad seed,You reap bad seed
Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by smadav(m): 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
wow always trust ur instinct, never will it deceive u d first day I saw this dude around my neighborhood I new he was gay he should repent or perish

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by higgs: 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Gay sex between two men is the most effective way of transmitting HIV.This is because that region has no natural lubrication. Must we copy all the ills of western society? We have failed to copy their advanced technology and highly organised societies but these activists want us to quickly copy western promotion of homosexuality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by sshy: 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
mmsen:

He's a brave man and should be commending for challenging the childish stereotypes and myths that many Nigerians hold onto and I say this as someone who really doesn't concern themselves with gay issues at all.

Nigerians can't keep crying about the slow pace of social and economic progress whilst trying to hold steadfast to views and ideas that have no merit and clearly do not benefit the population.
we are governed by laws, ain't it? It's an offence on nigerian soil. Be consistent in ur criticism folks!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
The people who kidnapped him wouldn't feel bad, because somewhere in their head, they are doing God's work and their conscience won't judge them..
I Knew a friend who got selected for some foreign awards and all, soon in order to appear right in the eyes of the award sponsors, this dude started supporting gay rights and all... He vehemently attacks people who ask him to slow the F down... I knew him personally, this dude hates gays like hell, but just to be seen as an activist and supporter by the Foreign community, he alienated his friends.. Last I heard, he was sent packing by his family, and later lynch in his village, before he was taken abroad by the award sponsors..

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by stanisbaratheon: 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
mmsen:

You criminalize that which is injurious or immoral.

Two adults having consensual relations is not immoral.

At least 12 states in Nigeria are okay with men purchasing and raping children. Lets deal with that first before we start regulating interactions between mature people.

What more can I say?
Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by mmsen: 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
KingGBsky:

they're more than this but I'm still counting I will take my time

You have just drawn up a list of decent human beings.

Thank you for including my username.

My question to you is why this issue angers you as much as it does?

Were you touched as a child? Do you need counselling?

4 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by FTrebirth(m): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
kingthreatz:

I wish your father was gay. You wont be alive for me to read your bullshît.
honestly, i don't know why these foolish fagg0ts are asking for right to drill their fellow men's behind in nigeria. if you give them the right now another group with a bizarre sexual orientation would emerge again tomorrow to ask for the same right, and before you know it this country would become as morally corrupt as the USA.

i can accept lesbianism as 90% of women are potential lesbians plus they're are less disgusting but gays must be totally condemned!

4 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by dominique(f): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
So many sick people in this country, how won't we be backwards? Some people are actually ok with the fact that a fellow human being was kidnapped and could be killed because he shares contrary views with them, savages! I pray he returns to his loved ones safely

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by samJ17(m): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
dinachi:

Homosexual waste product, return back to the anus!
first of all am not gay 2nd of all if I were gay or find out my son is I won't kill him instead I'd mk him closer to God and wat that wat he's doing is wrong instead of pushing him away the more u push the more they multiply that's why I say Get sense in Jesus name!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by kings09(m): 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
Those things u v mentioned including homosexuality r all problems bedeviling dis country. We cant say cos we r facing issues, we shld over look some. B4 u kn it d flow of nature is altered
mmsen:

No, the nonsense that underpins the fear of homosexuality is a sign of social backwardness.

All the religious mythology - the devil, god, spirits and other immature nonsense is what needs to be done away with.

Of all the things to get upset over in Nigeria - why is this the big issue? Why are they not kidnapping politicians, religious leaders, traditional leaders? They are the ones stifling progress, using public funds to live lavishly instead of using the money for public works and services.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Cult Leader Killed And Stomach Ripped Open At Bariga, Lagos (Pictured) / Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) / Meet Captain Tijjani Balarabe: Unmasking ‘Mastermind’ Of Taraba Police Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.