Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri (68061 Views)

South African Man Beaten By Homophobes For Being Gay / All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo / Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by DaBillionnaire: 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ne0w1zarD:
See him flat head, after many problems we are facing here, one mumu will come and add homosexual wahala join...

Mr GAYbriel , after your release (if they show u small mercy), you go learn your lesson... Omo ale jati jati

guy, u gat no chill at all grin

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
dinachi:

Where are the homosexual kidnappers when you need them?
you obviously support the kidnapping of your fellow human, just because the are different grin your ignorance baffles me, After kidnapping gay people I wonder who will be next disabled people? short people?, albinos? people with big heads? people with k legs? perhaps you could be next and were will it stop? ignorance sure is an illness. I wonder why some people are so obsessed with this gay issues perhaps they are closet gays themselves.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Fourwinds: 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
gypsey:
perhaps we should deal with the ones that are harmful to us, i would rather have a harmless gay man live next to me than a straight armed robber, murderer, or kidnapper. you see? I have never heard that a gay man murder anyone, but straight men kill people every day in nigeria.
I disagree....gay men., lebians., armed robbers ., kidnappers.
terrorists., paedophiles etc are all harmful to d society.. .not too long ...a useless gay bursted. d ANUS of a young boy in Niger State and dat boy died some few days later...tell me how will gay reproduce a human being

4 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by EvilMetahuman: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
mmsen:

Seun probably talks more about xtianity than Islam because it is the creed that he is most familiar with.

Besides, there's a lot of people challenging Islam as things are now because of the actions of so-called extremists. Even xtians are pointing fingers at the Muslims, not realizing that it is the same underdeveloped manner of thinking that has allowed both to thrive. Both are a symptom of fear and ignorance and both should be moved to the margins of society, if not outright eradicated.

Having said that, I do understand your point about the need to be tactful but sometimes you need to be brave and confront those who relish their stupidity. Shock therapy can/does work. At the very least it will embolden other like-minded people to also confront the people around them who use the social norms of that society to browbeat you into silence, even when you know they are illogical and wrong.
yes, you could say that and it might be right. But not giving others the freedom to talk about islam in a country suffering a serious damage by islam shows he is being careful and knows how to pick his fight.
I'm sure there are enough muslim converts out there willing to take on that challenge.

When sheit hits the fan, these muslim fanatics won't come after a faceless person like you or me but go after the owner they all know and his medium they use in propagating "anti islamic" activities.
So you could say, he is protecting himself more and at the same time gave us a very tight window of opportunity to talk about islam where those people won't actually feel threatened.

That's something the young man supposed to learn
and not go about facing a bullet with machete.

5 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fourwinds:
terrorists., paedophiles etc are all harmful to d society.. .not too long ...a useless gay bursted. d ANUS of a young boy in Niger State and dat boy died some few days later...tell me how will gay reproduce a human being
grin grin bursted you say? did you witness the bursting? look? If a guy raped a minor by all means arrest procecute and jail him he obviously committed a crime but not kidnapp, jail or kill him for just being gay.

6 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by docZeey(f): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
Akalia:
Lol, this is a welcome development, let the trend be entrenched in our society. I am homophobic. A full blown crusade should be declared on homosexual men, lesbians, bisexuals and transgenders.
Pls why exactly are you homophobic? I don't get it.

4 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by grandstar(m): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
calliope:
My Goodness, they suspected him gay hence the kidnapped.He's just a mere activist who seeks out for equal rights and fairness for sexually oppressed people.
I think the law is taken too literally by most citizens in very hostile environments. Some laws are just unethical and this is true for the 2014 law signed by GEJ. How does a parent report their child to authorities for being gay? Isnt it absurd! Taking the advantage of the law and humiliating gays and pro gays is just so inhumane and uncalled for. There is no law that promotes mob psychology and violence like the 2014 anti-gay marriage law.
Nigeria lawmakers made a very bad precedent for the rest of Africa.

I seriously doubt he is just an activist. His passionate about this issue may be because be is one .

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Angeleena:
lol,I don't know if I should, feel sorry for u...but why on earth,should a man,leave all the fresh bobbies and fleshy ass,for a dry,stiffed, ass??it makes no sense,and so unusual... u just can't,imagine how disgusting, to hear the moan,of two grown men..jeeezz!!! abeg,if the kidnapping go,rearrange the boy brain,no wahala..
Besides is it not a crime in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Myself2(m): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Wetin consign us thick-brained humans if the mbeku loss,let them ask his fellow sodomists

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
DerideGull:

There are limits to stupidity. Which school taught you to become gay or lesbian? What crappy education are you on about with respect to homosexual life style? There is no form of education in a dead-end life style. Take homosexuals to an Island and go back 80 years or more, I bet you will not hear word spoken by a human in the place. The fact USA and Europeans are stupid in certain instances of life does not compel everybody to cow-tow to such stupidity.

You would agree with me that one of the abilities of a progressive societies is the ability to accept new changes however unsettling or untraditional they seem.

Nigeria is literally not doing that. I'm not asking you to "copy" the Europeans, I'm not advocating for a Slavish dogmatism to western trends, dont get me twisted. I'm just saying this:
Homosexuality, while being an unnatural thing, is NOT a disease. I'm not saying we should automatically like them and sh*t. Hell, I've once being approached by a gay and felt fucking disgusted. Same stuff made me subtly dislike empire too.

I'm simply saying that given the wealth of scientific knowledge we have on this subject, it's extreme idiocy to jail, kidnap and kill them just because they're gays. Don't get it twisted my good sir

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
grandstar:

I seriously doubt he is just an activist. His passionate about this issue may be because be is one .
and the people who are passionate about percecuting a gay man are meant to be what? do you know that most gay haters are ussually closet gays themselves?

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by whitebeard(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
SirWere:

Lol.

Rexamine your priorities mister. That's all I ask
gerraraeh, Nigerians are homophobic, and if u don't like it go Bleep a nigga who isn't Nigerian..and mister to u to son...and have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by mmsen: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
kings09:
Those things u v mentioned including homosexuality r all problems bedeviling dis country. We cant say cos we r facing issues, we shld over look some. B4 u kn it d flow of nature is altered

How does homosexuality bedevil Nigeria?

Surely the inadequate infrastructure is the real demon here and not the sexual proclivities of adults?

And if we really want to go into the issue of sexual activity why do we not deal with the idiots who are having relations, having children that they cannot take care of a result and thus adding to the problem of a large, poorly educated, idle population?

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by bencarson007(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
SirWere:
*sighs*

If we attach the same importance to condemning bad governance as we do to this LGBTQ issue, we wouldn't be in this shoddy state we're in.

I have given up on explaining to people that Homosexuality isnt a disease. This country is way too riddled with senseless folks to even attempt to begin.

As you can see, even the so called Educated are supporting their acts on this thread.

What hope is left for this country sad

U have notin to explain and stop abusing sensible people... It is male and female not male1 and male2 or femele1 and female2... Were both ur parents same sex and they still had you?
It is sickening and delusional to have such a silly orientation of the LBTQ...it is witchcraft...it is satanism...it is worse than sorcery and it is a threat to the human race...
Oga, while I don't support the kidnap of anybody,stop abusing people that support right thinking and kindly note that gay rights dude and his cohorts deserves to be locked up and the keys thrown away before the corrupt our human race... Male and females produce offsprings of which he is one...

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by AuroraB(f): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
He might have planned his kidnap to get the needed attention and be granted asylum by the pink-skinned bozos though undecided
Abeg, wey that Sapele water, I'm busy right now sad

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by docZeey(f): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fourwinds:
Old men also rape young girls. Being gay doesn't mean they're rapist. There are relationships where two consenting adults love each other.
Also, because gay cannot reproduce doesn't make their love illegal. if not, infertile heterosexuals and old people who cannot reproduce should also be banned from having sex then.

7 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Fourwinds: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin bursted you say? did you witness the bursting? look? If a guy raped a minor by all means arrest procecute and jail him he obviously committed a crime but not kidnapp, jail or kill him for just being gay.
u must be out of dis country not to have read about d news of day boy....like I said and I still stand on it.....gays are harmful to d society

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Fourwinds: 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
docZeey:

Old men also rape young girls. Being gay doesn't mean they're rapist. There are relationships where two consenting adults love each other.
Also, because gay cannot reproduce doesn't make their love illegal. if not, infertile heterosexuals and old people who cannot reproduce should also be banned from having sex then.
gays are harmful to our society...I will still stand on dat

4 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by docZeey(f): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
bencarson007:

U have notin to explain and stop abusing sensible people... It is male and female not male1 and male2 or femele1 and female2... Were both ur parents same sex and they still had you?
It is sickening and delusional to have such a silly orientation of the LBTQ...it is witchcraft...it is satanism...it is worse than sorcery and it is a threat to the human race...
Oga, while I don't support the kidnap of anybody,stop abusing people that support right thinking and kindly note that gay rights dude and his cohorts deserves to be locked up and the keys thrown away before the corrupt our human race... Male and females produce offsprings of which he is one...

Threat to the human race. Really. How's overpopulation and giving birth like fools helping the human race? I don't get how you can call gayism Satanism, what exactly have they done that is Satanic and evil? If you're quoting an holy book, then living, stealing and fornicating are also satanic and we should start locking all liners up then. I don't understand you people.

7 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fourwinds:
u must be out of dis country not to have read about d news of day boy....like I said and I still stand on it.....gays are harmful to d society
you are right! I don't live in nigeria, I couldn't, not with the level of ignorance in nigeria.

as you can see I am against the kidnapping, persecution and killing of innocent humans just for being gay.

4 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by skylowlow: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
luminouz:

Equally disgusting was watching DAT chidinma video n hearing her moans....when so many masculine cock sure poosayfvckers Like ME abound!!! But una too dey form!! Jeeezzzzss!

But you watched the video grin
Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by docZeey(f): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fourwinds:
gays are harmful to our society...I will still stand on dat
But how? How pls? It's not humane to castigate them without a reason.

3 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by onadana: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
Angeleena:
lol,I don't know if I should, feel sorry for u...but why on earth,should a man,leave all the fresh bobbies and fleshy ass,for a dry,stiffed, ass??it makes no sense,and so unusual... u just can't,imagine how disgusting, to hear the moan,of two grown men..jeeezz!!! abeg,if the kidnapping go,rearrange the boy brain,no wahala..

You made my Sunday.I dey feel you die

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by teamsynergy: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
so cos this guy is a gay sympathizer, he deserves to be kidnapped.. to many criminals in this country and so many supporter of crimes and jungle justice.. fhuking religious hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
whitebeard:
gerraraeh, Nigerians are homophobic, and if u don't like it go Bleep a nigga who isn't Nigerian..and [b]mister to u to son.[\b]..and have a nice day

Hehe you just confirmed why trying to convince you folks is at best sisphyean. For the record, I'm not gay and never will be.

I don't blame you. I recognize the system is designed to cramp logical reasoning and stifle scientific knowledge as long as it doesn't fit the status quo. Ride on with the arrogance of ignorance my good sir!

And per the bolded, were you speaking in tongues or something¿??

3 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by skylowlow: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
Angeleena:

Kai!

You ain't nice..

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
For ppl to call u backward or ignorant cos you're against something that's morally wrong, then u know that this world is totally messed up

5 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by higgs: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
I am against his being kidnapped. But seriously, we need to ensure that these promoters of homosexuality don't gain a foothold here.They can do whatever they like behind closed doors but we must never allow them to noisily promote being gay.This country already has enough problems. Any man who wants to marry another man should emigrate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by FTrebirth(m): 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
SMH!

so who's the pro gay moderator hiding my comments? whatever happened to the nairaland rule 9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings

4 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by bigfoot79(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
calliope:
My Goodness, they suspected him gay hence the kidnapped.He's just a mere activist who seeks out for equal rights and fairness for sexually oppressed people.
I think the law is taken too literally by most citizens in very hostile environments. Some laws are just unethical and this is true for the 2014 law signed by GEJ. How does a parent report their child to authorities for being gay? Isnt it absurd! Taking the advantage of the law and humiliating gays and pro gays is just so inhumane and uncalled for. There is no law that promotes mob psychology and violence like the 2014 anti-gay marriage law.
Nigeria lawmakers made a very bad precedent for the rest of Africa.

you are gay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Meet Captain Tijjani Balarabe: Unmasking ‘Mastermind’ Of Taraba Police Killings / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) / How My Master Deflowered Me In His Wife’s Presence —pregnant 14-yr-old Gir (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.