Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? (6065 Views)

Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by shinarlaura(f): 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Morning dear...
dont worry now i know, something is going on here behind the scene.
Il semble qu'un modérateur ait un sentiment pour vous ici...hahaha
J'ai été interdit il y a quelques jours pour discuter avec vous

Really? shocked shocked

Je ne aucune idée. Je suis vraiment désolée pour ça
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by CaptainGOOD: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
shinarlaura:

Really? shocked shocked

Je ne aucune idée. Je suis vraiment désolée de ça

Lol yea.
C'est ok chéri ... tout va bien. Cela montre combien ils sont immatures, c'est vraiment drôle.

So how are u.?
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

I think the point is to keep things exactly as they are, for the rest of your life. But if you're cleaning up room B, I'll take Bruce Venture to room A.
I will still choose room B since its not my house..
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by shinarlaura(f): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Lol yea.
C'est ok chéri ... tout va bien. Cela montre combien ils sont immatures, c'est vraiment drôle.

So how are u.?

Lol.....

Am doing pretty good. Hope ur day was good
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Stevebamdex(m): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Really? Interesting indeed. I can only speak for myself here, I found it while googling something. I can't remember what it was now but the search showed me a topic that was posted here about whatever I was searching for at the time. How did you find out about NL? Because I'm sure not every Nigerian knows about it
Interesting,the story is similar to yours.I found out about nairaland while searching for something on the net over 4years ago.
I came in to read one article but went back immediately because the site as at the time wasn't appealing to me like it does now.
But something brought me back here after almost 2years.
And I saw some nice comments from different individuals sharing an enormous well of knowledge then it dawned on me I needed to sign up and starts tapping from people's wisdom.
I have never regretted it since that daysmiley.
The only regret I had were the nonsensical mods that banned twice for attacking islamgrin.

Btw,I can say many nigerians have found out about this site{10%} maybe.
While Others finds solace with linda ikeji,naijaloaded,naijapals and etc.
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Stevebamdex(m): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Lol yea.

So how are u.?
This is corruption..why must you type in french when you know that 99% of the people here hardly understand? sad.
That's not good enough bro.
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Stevebamdex(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
shinarlaura:

Really? shocked shocked

Je ne aucune idée. Je suis vraiment désolée pour ça
What are you both saying sad?
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by CaptainGOOD: 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
Stevebamdex:

This is corruption..why must you type in french when you know that 99% of the people here hardly understand? sad.
That's not good enough bro.

Lmao... ok im sorry
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by CaptainGOOD: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.....

Am doing pretty good. Hope ur day was good

Yea very good..
Hanged out today?
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Stevebamdex(m): 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Lmao... ok im sorry
Lol,you better explain what have typed over there before I call on the mods to send you back to yaonde cameroun grin.

1 Like

Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I've seen one & it was big. It had a brownish/reddish colour. When you squish one, the blood has a funny smell, am I right?

I didn't know about the rest. My dad is the one that told me they can bite from a distance tongue

I hate that insect with passion. Before I kill one, I would first of all get angry before raising a fist. I would lower my hand because I can't stand the thought of my hand touching that thing. I would then look for something that can be used to hit something real good.

I hate them because they can hide for Africa--I naturally hate manipulation by any living thing. The odour they give off after being crushed is nauseating.

I was bitten by them several times in grandpa's living room while growing up. When I visited years later, and sat on one of those chairs, I was watching for any cunning movement of insect.
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by CaptainGOOD: 1:14am On Jun 06, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Lol,you better explain what have typed over there before I call on the mods to send you back to yaonde cameroun grin.

Ahahahahha funny guy.
Nothing much...
I just told told about my encounter with some1.
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by shinarlaura(f): 5:13am On Jun 06, 2017
Stevebamdex:

What are you both saying sad?

Lol....... We re saying something smiley
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by shinarlaura(f): 5:17am On Jun 06, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Hahahaha. U re funny
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 06, 2017
Snow84:

I hate that insect with passion. Before I kill one, I would first of all get angry before raising a fist. I would lower my hand because I can't stand the thought of my hand touching that thing. I would then look for something that can be used to hit something real good.

I hate them because they can hide for Africa--I naturally hate manipulation by any living thing. The odour they give off after being crushed is nauseating.

I was bitten by them several times in grandpa's living room while growing up. When I visited years later, and sat on one of those chairs, I was watching for any cunning movement of insect.

Hahaha. That's funny. So he never destroyed the chairs? I can't stand them either. So revolting.
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. That's funny. So he never destroyed the chairs? I can't stand them either. So revolting.

Aged people like to keep things intact. Mother bought modern chairs and were also infested after a while.

Once grandpa died, others left the mud house and the building started collapsing -- here, they say if a mud house is not hearing voices of humans, it would age faster.
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 06, 2017
Snow84:

Aged people like to keep things intact. Mother bought modern chairs and were also infested after a while.

Once grandpa died, others left the mud house and the building started collapsing -- here, they say if a mud house is not hearing voices of humans, it would age faster.

Oh wow, really? Kinda creepy. Is someone staying there now or is it still empty?
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh wow, really? Kinda creepy. Is someone staying there now or is it still empty?

Grandpa's 2nd wife is using it as a kitchen. Some parts of the house collapsed. Before any part of a mud house would fall, they say it must 'throw a stone'. That means you will never see a mud house here collapse and kill humans. It would throw a stone to warn people of the direction it falls to--I witnessed this while growing up.
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2017
Snow84:

Grandpa's 2nd wife is using it as a kitchen. Some parts of the house collapsed. Before any part of a mud house would fall, they say it must 'throw a stone'. That means you will never see a mud house here collapse and kill humans. It would throw a stone to warn people of the direction it falls to--I witnessed this while growing up.

Very interesting. Although I must admit, I don't know much about village life. I was born in one though because my mother had a difficult pregnancy & had to move there to stay with my father's family. But soon after I was born, we moved back to the city. I have a few recollections of my other visits there during my childhood but nothing significant. It looks like a simple & peaceful way of living though. We were there for a funeral in the late 90s & I remember sitting on a hilltop, feeling nostalgic.
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Very interesting. Although I must admit, I don't know much about village life. I was born in one though because my mother had a difficult pregnancy & had to move there to stay with my father's family. But soon after I was born, we moved back to the city. I have a few recollections of my other visits there during my childhood but nothing significant. It looks like a simple & peaceful way of living though. We were there for a funeral in the late 90s & I remember sitting on a hilltop, feeling nostalgic.

It helps me a lot regarding storytelling. If there is anything I would like to live for, it's to be a storyteller. Second to this is public speaking, but I lost total intrest in a subject I had planned to live for--religion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Photos You Should Avoid If You Have A Vivid Imagination / [video]male And Female Students Got Caught Having S*x In School Premises. / Married Women Committing Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.