Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Married Women Committing Adultery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women Committing Adultery (6056 Views)

It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Any Married Couple Having Sex For Pleasure Is Committing A Big Sin—nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women Committing Adultery by Spe23: 7:43pm On Jan 22
'My married female boss at work forgetfully left her locker unlocked while going out. I checked the locker and found a male condom there.'

I overheard my neighbours married women discussing how they sleep with other other men one day. I felt sad.

A married nursing mother came to visit one of my neighbours who is her boyfriend, 2 weeks after giving birth. She lied to her husband that she wanted to go and visit her mother.

I heard the boyfriend telling someone that he regretted having sex with her that day. According to the boyfriend, her husband had not started having sex with her after the childbirth. The boyfriend was the one that opened the door after the childbirth. She started bleeding after the sex with the boyfriend. The body the husband was trying to protect, someone outside is busy smaching it.

Adultery two week after childbirth!

Why do some married women commit adultery? Do they forget their wedding vows or what? Don't they have conscience? Don't they know there would be repercussions?

Your private parts that God gave you to give exclusively to your husband, you share them like souvenirs! Why? cry

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by 4mee: 8:06pm On Jan 22
Because the world is now crazy

14 Likes

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by proff010: 8:18pm On Jan 22
Because women are crazy nowadays

10 Likes

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Spe23: 8:19pm On Jan 22
proff010:
Because women are crazy nowadays

Though not all of them. There are still decent women out there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Kobicove(m): 8:36pm On Jan 22
Another female bashing thread full of lies! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by thesicilian: 8:42pm On Jan 22
Spe23:
'My married female boss at work forgetfully left her locker unlocked while going out. I checked the locker and found a male condom there.'

I overheard my neighbours married women discussing how they sleep with other other men one day. I felt sad.

Why do some married women commit adultery? Do they forget their wedding vows or what? Don't they have conscience? Don't they know there would be repercussions?

Your private parts that God gave you to give exclusively to your husband, you share them like souvenirs! Why? cry
The best person to answer all these your questions is the person you found the condom in her locker

17 Likes

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Ekeneegwu(m): 9:46pm On Jan 22
The same energy used to condemn women should also be directed to their male counterpart .. they both took the same vows

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by BigDickProblems: 9:48pm On Jan 22
How on earth will a man with self respect and high self esteem stoop so low to sleep with a married woman? Omo, thinking of sleeping with a married woman can make me vomit 🤮. Not to talk of the real act. Disgusting!

Only low self-esteemed men can do this shit.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Spe23: 10:21pm On Jan 22
BigDickProblems:
How on earth will a man with self respect and high self esteem stoop so low to sleep with a married woman? Omo, thinking of sleeping with a married woman can make me vomit 🤮. Not to talk of the real act. Disgusting!

I wonder too

1 Like

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Okoroawusa: 10:22pm On Jan 22
That one na normal thing these days

1 Like

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Nonexisting1: 10:29pm On Jan 22
BigDickProblems:

If you carry hookups, you might have slept with them many times without knowing. I nearly slept with one but God helped me found out and I aborted the mission. I keep praying for forgiveness if I had slept with one unknowingly because what we in the streets see now, only God can explain. Married vaginarians have taken over hookups from single ones and I am always too busy to go through my checklist before ordering hookup nowadays. Only God can help us gentlemen.

10 Likes

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Myrepublic(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22
Nonexisting1:
If you carry hookups, you might have slept with them many times without knowing. I nearly slept with one but God helped me found out and I aborted the mission. I keep praying for forgiveness if I had slept with one unknowingly because what we in the streets see now, only God can explain. Married vaginarians have taken over hookups from single ones and I am always too busy to go through my checklist before ordering hookup nowadays. Only God can help us gentlemen.
Someone was saying same thing yesterday. He said most of these young girls we see around are people's wife,and single moms.. Most especially the hookup gang them.. So if you do hookup girls,you must have slept with one or more of people's wives..

15 Likes

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Demigod22: 11:28pm On Jan 22
I can't actually explain the surge for adultery among the married couples these days, but the ugliest thing is how some people boast about sleeping with married woman or man. How can I sleep with someone whom I Know is married?

An ex once offered herself to me after her tradition marriage, she said we should go wild before her wedding which was a week time, and she even said if I impressed her, she wouldn't mind us seeing each other onwards. I just told her that I pity the unfortunate husband.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Remijuice: 11:31pm On Jan 22
I think Nigeria govt should help create special Police unit, to recruit mainly nairaland men.
Their major role is to be policing women, especially married women...

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by munavi: 2:18am On Jan 23
It is a dishonorable thing just like the way you go through people's private lockers without their consent.

10 Likes

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by papyjaypaul: 3:59am On Jan 23
Because there is a male condom, you have concluded it's not for her husband. You don't know the story but want to tell us what is meant to be private. You need to KNOW HOW to mind your business

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Qatar2022: 4:20am On Jan 23
Ekeneegwu:
The same energy used to condemn women should also be directed to their male counterpart .. they both took the same vows
Why can't you do the bashing yourself

12 Likes

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Whatisurproblem(m): 5:34am On Jan 23
BigDickProblems:

Like if you are offered $50k you will not do it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Rexymania(m): 6:19am On Jan 23
Most of them no do wedding

1 Like

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by KingLennon(m): 6:28am On Jan 23
Sleeping with a married woman is against the brotherhood code sad. Karma will always take its place when you break the rule

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by seetomorrow: 8:21am On Jan 23
BigDickProblems:

You said my mind ...
One bottle of origin for you.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by CandidAdmin(m): 8:59am On Jan 23
Isn't it applicable to both genders?
Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by THEGALADIMA(m): 9:17am On Jan 23
Wallahi, bro I agree with you men

BigDickProblems:

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Zaheertyler(m): 9:24am On Jan 23
Blame the stupid men
Men are supposed to lead
Self control and discipline
Why somebody's wife??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by GreaterFuture(m): 10:48am On Jan 23
At some point, balance must Fall in
The world is getting balanced

1 Like

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Quality20(m): 10:52am On Jan 23
because their men give them too much space and not very observant. Women who freely fornicated as unmarried girls, would most likely dribble their husbands n engage in adultery when married, so men, pls don't marry those fornicating girls to avoid problems in the future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by jumokeadele(m): 11:11am On Jan 23
if they love you enough , they won't get caught

1 Like

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by danzaki63: 12:38pm On Jan 23
You had invaded the privacy of your female co- worker. What about you? Are you thinking it is only Female condom that is legal to use?
Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by eazzzy1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23
Ever heard of family planning? Sighting a condom is not proof of adultery.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Obierika(m): 12:49pm On Jan 23
Remijuice:
I think Nigeria govt should help create special Police unit, to recruit mainly nairaland men.
Their major role is to be policing women, especially married women...

grin
Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Obierika(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23
Spe23:

You're a useless and idle busybody!

How does seeing a condom with a married woman prove that she is cheating? Have you considered the possibility that the condom may belong to her husband?
Re: Married Women Committing Adultery by Spe23: 1:02pm On Jan 23
Obierika:

You're a useless and idle busybody!

How does seeing a condom with a married woman prove that she is cheating? Have you considered the possibility that the condom may belong to her husband?

I only want to make the world a better place. How would you feel if your wife is sleeping around?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? / Nigerian Girls Front A Lot / Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.