Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

How To Approach A Girl For The First Time - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time (38566 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Thanks everybody for your comments
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by vickodedon(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
stop wasting your time, go make money
bro teach me how to make money jare
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
vickodedon:
bro teach me how to make money jare
I need this one too
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by ComradeEmmanuel(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
gunners160:
Dnt mind all these people with obnoxious comments,they can make one feel inferior and they dnt knw the psychological impact of it after all,they think everything is fun. This is a young man having issues with inferiority complex and the so called adults are just writing incorrigible messages as if they had never been a victim of this before. Anyways that being said let me just try to help a broda with the little way I can.

God bless for all these paramount points you just highlighted. �
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Invisibleojay:
Hi good morning nairalanders please I need your help I don't really know how to make friend with a girl for the first time. When I approach them all they do is to turn me down telling me that am rude even if I walk to a girl to talk to her in the end she will give me fake number help a friend I really need the first sweet talk statement that will make them laugh and get along with the conversation thanks

Do you smile?

Are you in a pleasant mood when you approach?

If you're getting rejected like this - right off the bat - it means you're not approaching in the right frame of mind...and for the right reason.

Women will always feel what you feel.

If you approach her and you're tense...

Guess what?

She will become tense too and will reject that "energy"

If you approach her and you're surly, she'll taste that and not want to have anything to do with you.

You want to approach girls because you think they are the hottest, loveliest, most delicious things you've ever seen.

You know that striking feeling when you see a girl you really like that's like, that's like: "Wow, this girl is so lovely. I want her to be the mother of my children" or
"Wow, I want to have raw, get-her-pregnant sex with this girl in the restaurant toilet - right now".

...these are what she wants to see when you approach her.

And when you approach a girl feeling this way, words become irrelevant.

Most rejection is because the girl can feel you don't like her enough.

She needs to be able to look in your eyes and see that you genuinely love or are hôrny for who you see.

3 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Aplaudez(m): 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Guy easy man! shey the guy don offend you before ni grin
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by vickodedon(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Invisibleojay:
I need this one too
No u dont. Just concentrate on girls...
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by nemynely(m): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
On a Monday morning? Reminds me of NFA - No Future Ambition!
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by SHAKABOOM: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
chenzen:
nobody says no to cristiano! he s handsome, tall, rich and successful... Go make some money dude and u ll attract public acceptance! shekina
Lie lie..Christiano no tall.
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by oksmart1992(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
stop wasting your time, go make money
this is the best advice ever.......
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by famzing(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Instead of asking for how to make money you are asking for OLOSHO. MTCHEWWW

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by bbbabes(f): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
Fit2Rule:

Hi,
My name is Fit2rule. And seriously i am very fit unlike the ruler of a certain African country by the Atlantic who rules from a hospital bed in Europe. I am always gonna be with you body, soul n pocket, even in the other room.
Ehm... Forgive me if i'm being too blunt, you are gorgeously stunning. May i know the name to call this symbol of God's perfect creation?
Ehm...

Bbbabes don't show this to your boyfriend oo! I no want wahala oo.

Well, u have tried, am Dora.
But you have shot yourself in the leg, trying to elevate yourself at the expense of another man.
It's one thing so many guys do that us ladies detest, like making jest of an innocent dirty child in our presence... We just hate that.. So dear, I say No to you

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by daclint(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
shikshark:
the first comment was right but while you make ur money u will need a good woman behind ur success, ill advice you say no to street wooing, getting your dream girl to love you is like writing a final year dissertation if she refuse to give you her contact details research about her friends get her contact then get in touch with her and let her know ur intentions, no woman is a killer and always have it at the back of your mind that she may reject you at first and thats normal. never give up and pamper her if need be.

sorry what class are you sef?

se as u come make am sound like say na mortal kombat we dey play
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Hardetolar(m): 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin grin grin
for dis monday morin??
oga luk bush
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Laisiakande: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
LMandela:
choi! Dis is wickedness! Or make im jst buy Google but dat one go expensive and na Togo Or Somalia them d sell am!
hello
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by SirMichael1: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
bellotaofeek:

And your CGPA?

Is his CGPA the one looking for how to woo a lady? Hypocrisy

We all spend so much time reading/studying and schooling that we forget other basic skills needed in our day to day life.

Do you know that when he hones this skill, he becomes indispensable in the business world?

Every time book. Book! Book! When is the time to develop self-confidence? When is the time to know how to approach people for a business proposal without coming across as being rude? When is the time to develop your appealing skills

I know first class students who graduated but don't know how to talk to ladies.

You graduate with a first class and yet you have no idea on how to address a board meeting members because a lady is there and would term you rude?

Change your thinking/mentality please. For God sake!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
bbbabes:

Well, u have tried, am Dora.
But you have shot yourself in the leg, trying to elevate yourself at the expense of another man.
It's one thing so many guys do that us ladies detest, like -making jest of an innocent dirty child in our presence... We just hate that.. So dear, I say No to you
Ok... So i've shot myself in the leg and i gotta head to d nearest hospital to gerrit patced up. Just hoping you'll be around wen i return. Hehehe. Nice tip @the innocent child jest thing. Hope the OP is following though.
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by guysmat(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kondomatic:
You're rude even to us here.

How can you be asking this type of question by 5:07am?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una don forget? That's the period a young man wakes up with an erection. He needs somewhere to quench the fire he know nothing about. grin grin grin
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by iammolise(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nairalanders no get chill sha, y'all should cut the guy some slack Jor ... Bror it's easy, Just go type this thing on google u'll get all the answers u need aait.
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by bizhop01: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Very soon you will ask how to pregnant a girl
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
Thanks to everybody again for your comments. I really have business that am doing that is fetching me money despite the fact that am still in school.
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by bizhop01: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Invisibleojay:
Hi good morning nairalanders please I need your help I don't really know how to make friend with a girl for the first time. When I approach them all they do is to turn me down telling me that am rude even if I walk to a girl to talk to her in the end she will give me fake number help a friend I really need the first sweet talk statement that will make them laugh and get along with the conversation thanks

Ask how to make money,BECAURSE ONLY A POOR MAN GO AROUND LOOKING FOR WOMAN
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
RUDE BOY!!
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Estiara(f): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
SirMichael1:

Is his CGPA the one looking for how to woe a lady? Hypocrisy

We all spend so much time reading/studying and schooling that we forget other basic skills needed in our day to day life.

Do you know that when he hones this skill, he becomes indispensable in the business world?

Every time book. Book! Book! When is the time to develop self-confidence? When is the time to know how to approach people for a business proposal without coming across as being rude? When is the time to develop your appealing skills

You graduate with a first class and yet you have no idea on how to address a board meeting members because a lady is there and would term you rude?

You sir, are indeed Michael! Thank you for this right here!
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by SirMichael1: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Estiara:

You sir, are indeed Michael! Thank you for this right here!

You're welcome

You have no idea how annoyed I get when I see people write "Go make money and have ladies flocking around you"

2 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by whitebeard(m): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
[size=15pt]This topic made FP twice.[/size]
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by od501: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=Invisibleojay post=57234968]Hi good morning nairalanders please I need your help I don't really know how to make friend with a girl for the first time. When I approach them all they do is to turn me down telling me that am rude even if I walk to a girl to talk to her in the end she will give me fake number help a friend I really need the first sweet talk statement that will make them laugh and get along with the conversation thanks

can I be sincere with you bro,........ GET OUT THERE AND GO MAKE SOME REAL MONEY! period. don't be surprise that even her mother and elder sis go dy send you Whapp message.

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Godskidk(m): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
SirMichael1:

Is his CGPA the one looking for how to woe a lady? Hypocrisy

Bros, so learning how to woo a girl is now a necessary skill in the bussiness world?
Next you'll say learning to sleep around with girls is an indespensable skill if you wanna succeed......Or you want to tell me he doesn't have female coursemates who he interacts with and handle class projects together with. He is a 300Level student, remember?
Abeg Allow the guy to answer his question ni
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Godskidk:

Bros, so learning how to woo a girl is now a necessary skill in the bussiness world?
Next you'll say learning to sleep around with girls is an indespensable skill if you wanna succeed......Or you want to tell me he doesn't have female coursemates who he interacts with and handle class projects together with. He is a 300Level student, remember?
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Godskidk:

help me to tell him oo
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by shikshark: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
daclint:

se as u come make am sound like say na mortal kombat we dey play
Lols.........mk trilogy
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by SirMichael1: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Godskidk:

Next you'll say learning to sleep around with girls is an indespensable skill if you wanna succeed......or you want to tell me he doesn't have female coursemates who he interacts with and handle class projects together with. He is a 300Level student, remember?

Yes, that confidence to be appealing is needed. For a business man to approach people, he needs confidence and must be able to attract people to himself. Ladies importantly. When you talk to their (women/ladies) emotions about a business, they're more likely to buy into the deal. I don't like schooling folks this much. Go Google and see how to impress female clients. A business proposal is all about subconsciously seducing your client into believing that you're the best man for the job. You don't seem like an individual who can comprehend things fast.

Yes. He doesn't.

Refrain from quoting me. I hate explaining simple stuffs!

Learning to sleep with ladies is needed to succeed?! Can you just read your comment with your filthy eyes?! Dude, you're boring me with your unintelligence. Pfft!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.