Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

How To Approach A Girl For The First Time - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time (38568 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by SirMichael1: 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Invisibleojay:
help me to tell him oo

You're a dumb dunderhead and errm... Add stupid to that!

I'm teaching your skunk of a brain what it requires and you're trying to rebuff it. Eww! You're so unschooled!

You no get sense. Mumu angry
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by bellotaofeek: 3:21am On Jul 25, 2017
SirMichael1:

Is his CGPA the one looking for how to woe a lady? Hypocrisy

We all spend so much time reading/studying and schooling that we forget other basic skills needed in our day to day life.

Do you know that when he hones this skill, he becomes indispensable in the business world?

Every time book. Book! Book! When is the time to develop self-confidence? When is the time to know how to approach people for a business proposal without coming across as being rude? When is the time to develop your appealing skills

I know first class students who graduated but don't know how to talk to ladies.

You graduate with a first class and yet you have no idea on how to address a board meeting members because a lady is there and would term you rude?

Change your thinking/mentality please. For God sake!

Not that am bashing you. But all you need for now is to focus on your studies and come out with a good grade . With that you have a better chance of landing yourself a great job . You can't apply for Shell or any other oil company with 2:2 . Trust me when you make it big , you will even run away from classical ladies and not girls !
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 6:26am On Jul 25, 2017
bellotaofeek:

Not that am bashing you. But all you need for now is to focus on your studies and come out with a good grade . With that you have a better chance of landing yourself a great job . You can't apply for Shell or any other oil company with 2:2 . Trust me when you make it big , you will even run away from classical ladies and not girls !
am studying agriculture
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by SirMichael1: 7:13am On Jul 25, 2017
bellotaofeek:

Wrong quote
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Lalas247(f): 7:14am On Jul 25, 2017
Am Kai rip english
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Lalas247(f): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2017
SirMichael1:

Wrong quote
Lol e don do oh cheesy oga Michael how you dey
Read your siggy almost choked on my tea ... savagery
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Lalas247(f): 7:18am On Jul 25, 2017
Kondomatic:
You're rude even to us here.

How can you be asking this type of question by 5:07am?
grin grin
Make una kuku crucify they guy grin
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Martin0(m): 7:37am On Jul 25, 2017
Lalas247:
Am Kai rip english
Give me peace that all I want
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by SirMichael1: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol e don do oh cheesy oga Michael how you dey
Read your siggy almost choked on my tea ... savagery

I dey good oh. grin

How your night jhor?

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Martin0(m): 8:02am On Jul 25, 2017
Lalas247:
Am Kai rip english
come join me for breakfast(Steak and eggs)
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by digitalheadline(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2017
ahhdah:
Hahahahahahaha.. Like seriously??
That's lame
Suggest the best way to approach you wink
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Lalas247(f): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2017
Martin0:
come join me for breakfast(Steak and eggs)
No one eats steak and egg undecided what kinda abasha is that
Steak with chip or creamy mash makes sense ... why with egg
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Lalas247(f): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2017
SirMichael1:

I dey good oh. grin

How your night jhor?
Haha you just giving me life this morning .. you guys take it easy in the guy lol grin
Glad u aite .. still waiting for my secret msg cheesy
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Momoh7(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2017
Invisibleojay:
am in university 300level
Am abi I'm or I am Lefu Lefu come check am
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Martin0(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2017
Lalas247:

Steak with chip or creamy mash makes sense ... why with egg
eh eh,mehn u miss,a friend of mine that came in 2months ago from canada prepeard it for me,and God it was good,though it more consumed by canadians
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Martin0(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=Lalas247 post=58807905]
Steak with chip or creamy mash makes sense ... why with egg [/quote is a dish prepared with beefsteak
and eggs as primary ingredients. It is most typically
served as a breakfast or brunch food, although it can
also be consumed at any mealtime, such as for
dinner in the evening.]
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by SirMichael1: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha you just giving me life this morning .. you guys take it easy in the guy lol grin
Glad u aite .. still waiting for my secret msg cheesy

I don't have anything against him, I just hate shallow reasoning! smiley

Secret message? shocked You got me lost here

I'm not sending you any PM o grin Everything should happen here wink
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2017
Momoh7:

Am abi I'm or I am
Lefu Lefu come check am
thanks for this we learn everyday
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2017

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by LMandela(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
Laisiakande:
hello
hiiii, wats up?
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by LMandela(m): 9:17am On Jul 26, 2017
Ilajeboy:

Damn lwkmd... in this 21st century

I wonder o!
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Momoh7(m): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
Invisibleojay:
thanks for this we learn everyday
Welcome bro
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
[
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
I am still applying all the write up here
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by LMandela(m): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Invisibleojay:
I am still applying all the write up here
Lolz!

Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by donMIG(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Money solves d problem...directly or indirectly....
Get nice lookin shoes .jean shirts...perfume ...don't saggg plssss 4 d luv of God....or sag moderately....
Get a gud hairstyle ....carve ur beards
Brush ur teeth....don't chew gums
Smell gud
Walk up to her.... NEVA FROM BEHIND!!!!
if u go from behind u don dull...u don drop most of ur point wit back tackle....
As u dei c her....walk up to her wit a smile...b polite ooh...like gudmornin.... Or hi how do u do?
No smile like fool oh...just real simple smile
B like sorry if I have cosd any form of inconveniences... But I just wish to make aquintance with u cos I find u irresistibly cute...wit a smile n cool voice....I am blabla bla...n u r ?
NOTE
U mist just form for her oooh
Since u know her name now its cul...weda na fake name or real name oh u no wan know but u ma go form for her...she go dei reason say dis one now na fone number him want...don't boda Getin it...u will eventually...besides Getin number no mean say u don get her so y rush
Dismiss her with...d usaul thanks for ur tym n I hope I'll c u soon...waka
Now u don differentiate urself from d mumus wei go dei disturb her for her number for ages
....next tym u c her again...just gistwith her light...next tym...wave n move on wit a Charmin smile....keep her guessing ur next move...after wic later u just hand her d fone confidently ...she no fit dull u dia naaaa....she don c say u no dei like d ticks wei dei follow her for number
....I beg I can not come and go and kill myself....HUSYLE ON MY MIND JOR...BABES PARK ONE SIDE
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by deafeyez: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
donMIG:
Get nice lookin shoes .jean shirts...perfume ...don't saggg plssss 4 d luv of God....or sag moderately....
Smell gud
if u go from behind u don dull...u don drop most of ur point wit back tackle....
As u dei c her....walk up to her wit a smile...b polite ooh...like gudmornin.... Or hi how do u do?
B like sorry if I have cosd any form of inconveniences... But I just wish to make aquintance with u cos I find u irresistibly cute...wit a smile n cool voice....I am blabla bla...n u r ?
NOTE
Since u know her name now its cul...weda na fake name or real name oh u no wan know but u ma go form for her...she go dei reason say dis one now na fone number him want...don't boda Getin it...u will eventually...besides Getin number no mean say u don get her so y rush
Now u don differentiate urself from d mumus wei go dei disturb her for her number for ages
....next tym u c her again...just gistwith her light...next tym...wave n move on wit a Charmin smile....keep her guessing ur next move...after wic later u just hand her d fone confidently ...she no fit dull u dia naaaa....she don c say u no dei like d ticks wei dei follow her for number
....I beg I can not come and go and kill myself....HUSYLE ON MY MIND JOR...BABES PARK ONE SIDE

Wow, impressive.
But if I may ask, what kind of gists are light. How long should d gist last.
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by Invisibleojay(m): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
donMIG:
Smell gud
NOTE
?

You are just too onpoint
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by donMIG(m): 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
deafeyez:

Wow, impressive.
But if I may ask, what kind of gists are light. How long should d gist last.
Don't ask too personal questions
Complement her on her dress
Tell her she smells gud ask d name of her perfume
Ask if she lives close by
Tro in little humour
MOST IMPORTANTLY
BE URSELF!!!
2mim 5 mins tops...the more busy u semm d more important u become in her eyes
Re: How To Approach A Girl For The First Time by donMIG(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
Invisibleojay:
?

You are just too onpoint

Glad I cld help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.