Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave (97289 Views)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by darbeelicous(f): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
hmmmmm....... Haven't thought of that, but who cares? If I'm the one initiating the break up, he's got to get the message clearly and move on! That doesn't make it right to cheat as long as we're still together, he has nooooo excuse for cheating. If he cheats, it's better to let go than killing urself over what's not worth it.

I don't know if I'm making Sence
thornapple:

Supposing he was acting funny cos you aren't giving him the attention he wants or he feels you are drifting from him.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by ugofr(f): 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
brainreset:

To sacrifice my night for you or spend the night with you?
The way I am looking at things, you may just break my back... I no get power jare grin

Jokes apart, you can bring it on.... No shaking
Biko, no mind me ooo... just like that you are into computers and I know how they don't sleep at night, boring life styles and no time for anyone. no vex
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by brainreset: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
ugofr:
Biko, no mind me ooo... just like that you are into computers and I know how they don't sleep at night, boring life styles and no time for anyone. no vex
Bia, how do you know all this?
Chai!!!!! You don see me finish.
Dont let us derail, send a PM.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by zeezeegal(m): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
I'm Guilty
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
thornapple:

Jahahahahahaha

Wow, ur gorgeous
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
darbeelicous:
hmmmmm....... Haven't thought of that, but who cares? If I'm the one initiating the break up, he's got to get the message clearly and move on! That doesn't make it right to cheat as long as we're still together, he has nooooo excuse for cheating. If he cheats, it's better to let go than killing urself over what's not worth it.

I don't know if I'm making Sence

Yeah baby you are making a whole lot of sense dear.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by naijajobx: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
her pussysss smell different
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Funky123(f): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
I got to know from his facebook timeline and his phone...my ex is a kind of person dat will never allow u to press his phone anyhow and will always clear his conversation,so for just few month dat i wasnt online cos my phone got spoilt he started posting on facebook praising dis lady,promising to love her till eternity...d day i got a new phone i went to his timeline and saw different love drama ....i had a sleepless night dat day coz i hate cheating and since dat day i maintain my lane jejely...i cannot kill myself for someone

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
Khallyella:
As long as we ain't married, cheating is allowed.. Even if we're married and you still find pleasure in cheating, nah you know, I don't let shiid bother me, maybe I'm weird but it's who I am..

I pity you dear
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by bitcoinvin(m): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
Funky123:
I got to know from his facebook timeline and his phone...my ex is a kind of person dat will never allow u to press his phone anyhow and will always clear his conversation,so for just few month dat i wasnt online cos my phone got spoilt he started posting on facebook praising dis lady,promising to love her till eternity...d day i got a new phone i went to his timeline and saw different love drama ....i had a sleepless night dat day coz i hate cheating and since dat day i maintain my lane jejely...i cannot kill myself for someone

thats a honourable thing to do:Just walk Away!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Camillus92:

Wow, ur gorgeous
Thanks Cami
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
thornapple:

Thanks Cami

Will it be rude, hasty or out of place if I (camillus) say I will like to know you more.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by toastedbread: 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nma27:
Whenever the opportunity arises.

that's cool. how did today go?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by toastedbread: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I can only speak on American women. I do not feel that American women cheat the way Nigerian women cheat for many reasons. The biggest reason is that they are not cheating for the same reasons. Although American women do like money, it is not due to (most of the time) severe poverty. It is rare to find an American woman with more than one boyfriend. She may have more than one male friend, but if it's a boyfriend, it will usually be just one. Also I believe it takes a lot for an American woman to cheat on her husband. Over here cheating is usually due to neglecting your partner's feelings. Americans talk about their problems openly instead of hiding behind them. So by the time a woman starts cheating, she has probably told her husband several times that he has not been caring for her emotionally.

Nigerian men also play a big role in this. You will never see old men going to American universities looking for young women. If something like that starts to happen it may even get reported to the police. Recently in the US, some girls were found to be engaging in such behavior and they were all kicked out of the school. You also don't see a large group of women prostituting themselves at dance clubs. In the US you can go to the club just to have fun. No money is expected. There are young girls called Sugar Babies who engage in this behavior with wealthy men, but most of them don't have boyfriends or husbands.

I'm not saying American women don't cheat on their partners, but the way Nigerian women cheat is something to behold. Don't belive the things you see on tv about America. Much of it is exaggeration. Saying Nigeria is a Christian country is laughable after I've seen when I have seen. It's all hypocrisy.

thanks for your input.
you say the truth from a different angle.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
She scored a free-kick while we were playing FIFA, there and then I knew she was a cheat.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nusdaniel10(m): 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
According to the emails I received from her device, shows she ain't cheating.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 09, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I can only speak on American women. I do not feel that American women cheat the way Nigerian women cheat for many reasons. The biggest reason is that they are not cheating for the same reasons. Although American women do like money, it is not due to (most of the time) severe poverty. It is rare to find an American woman with more than one boyfriend. She may have more than one male friend, but if it's a boyfriend, it will usually be just one. Also I believe it takes a lot for an American woman to cheat on her husband. Over here cheating is usually due to neglecting your partner's feelings. Americans talk about their problems openly instead of hiding behind them. So by the time a woman starts cheating, she has probably told her husband several times that he has not been caring for her emotionally.

Nigerian men also play a big role in this. You will never see old men going to American universities looking for young women. If something like that starts to happen it may even get reported to the police. Recently in the US, some girls were found to be engaging in such behavior and they were all kicked out of the school. You also don't see a large group of women prostituting themselves at dance clubs. In the US you can go to the club just to have fun. No money is expected. There are young girls called Sugar Babies who engage in this behavior with wealthy men, but most of them don't have boyfriends or husbands.

I'm not saying American women don't cheat on their partners, but the way Nigerian women cheat is something to behold. Don't belive the things you see on tv about America. Much of it is exaggeration. Saying Nigeria is a Christian country is laughable after I've seen when I have seen. It's all hypocrisy.

You are absolutely correct about what you said about the U.S in this instance.....

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by pomide(m): 11:57am On Jun 12, 2017
Khallyella:
As long as we ain't married, cheating is allowed.. Even if we're married and you still find pleasure in cheating, nah you know, I don't let shiid bother me, maybe I'm weird but it's who I am..

Let's get married! cheesy
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by fellafella(m): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:
And hope u told her that you can't marry her? Abi u b agent of time waster

I no go tell her Anything she suppose use her head,I'm just Not ready to let go of her ass. infact e get one new sure babe wey dey on board now. Abeg no tell her you hear.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by djgrafiti(m): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
bad silence call recorder, with the ability to forward recorded calls to my email.
her phone was locked but still I bypass and installed it.

.i wish you guys see the look on her face after denying and bam goes the evidence... she freaked out. I just wished her best of luck and off I go.
Damn u the Mann! pls I need that kinda trick or code o...pm me shaperly abeg.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by benjsniper33: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
bad silence call recorder, with the ability to forward recorded calls to my email.
her phone was locked but still I bypass and installed it.

.i wish you guys see the look on her face after denying and bam goes the evidence... she freaked out. I just wished her best of luck and off I go.

Bros I go need that app oo. Pls what is the name if the app how can I get that app and how do i install and hide the application on her phone.
I am currently going through some things in my relationship
I anticipate your response. Thanks bro.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by djgrafiti(m): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
My own case too critical but as an ogbologbo wey I be,I used spiritual means and babe was confessing for weeks....both the ones I didn't ask her and the ones I did.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
benjsniper33:

Bros I go need that app oo. Pls what is the name if the app how can I get that app and how do i install and hide the application on her phone.
I am currently going through some things in my relationship
I anticipate your response. Thanks bro.
Sorry you can't get it anywhere online... it's a company monitoring app which I copied.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
djgrafiti:
Damn u the Mann! pls I need that kinda trick or code o...pm me shaperly abeg.
sorry bro i no fit release am for privacy and security reasons
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by benjsniper33: 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Sorry you can't get it anywhere online... it's a company monitoring app which I copied.

pls can you send a copy of that application to my email in confidence?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 13, 2017
benjsniper33:

pls can you send a copy of that application to my email in confidence?
I can't do that bro... not even for money. I'm sorry
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by benjsniper33: 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

I can't do that bro... not even for money. I'm sorry
Thanks bro. At least you responded. Have a great day
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
benjsniper33:
Thanks bro. At least you responded. Have a great day
Alright man... I'm really sorry

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by ivolt: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
shasha101:

She rush downstairs n went straight to her car, wetin I see I no believe am she pointed a gun on me the babe wey I dey with don melt meself prostrate com see begging DAT day I even use my ancestors beg hergrin

I can fuvking kill u she said...as I no die DAT day I no fit die again

After some weeks I con ask her who owns d gun she say na her pman pistol.

Na me com turn babe till the relationship fade.[/b] grin that's my kind of girl.......lol

Guyman, how come you are shasha and female when you clearly a male ?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by SamsonJohn743(m): 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
Young03:
I don't care if she cheats, so far she de pass d pussy to me wen in need

Condom still de available
My nigga!
grin
Young03:

My nigga!
grin
Young03:

My nigga!
grin
Young03:

My nigga!
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by SamsonJohn743(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
Khallyella:
If that's you on your dp. you have nothing to worry about.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
ivolt:

Guyman, how come you are shasha and female when you clearly a male ?
bros, how I take resemble man?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.