Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave (97301 Views)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by ignis: 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
divalindiway
I don't think you need the app.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by DaddyRochie1642: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
bad silence call recorder, with the ability to forward recorded calls to my email.
her phone was locked but still I bypass and installed it.

.i wish you guys see the look on her face after denying and bam goes the evidence... she freaked out. I just wished her best of luck and off I go.

How did you do it, ... Direct me please
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by kurlz(f): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
Dated one multimillionaire daughter b4 Maine! Not funny at all the day I was caught she was like are fuvking kidding me?

She rush downstairs n went straight to her car, wetin I see I no believe am she pointed a gun on me the babe wey I dey with don melt meself prostrate com see begging DAT day I even use my ancestors beg hergrin

I can fuvking kill u she said...as I no die DAT day I no fit die again

After some weeks I con ask her who owns d gun she say na her pman pistol.

Na me com turn babe till the relationship fade.
grin

You are kidding right?
Cause I only see this in movies.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by kurlz(f): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
DanseMacabre:
How I got to know that she was cheating on me was when I came back after about four months absence and paid her a surprise visit.

Long story short, na dagger the guy use chase me comot. Na so the thing been go.

But I know say na karma because na from soldier I snatch am from when dem dey date.

God dey.

You won't believe I laugh out soooooo loud
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by BUSHHUNTER: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
kurlz:

You are kidding right? Cause I only see this in movies.

Damn Serious.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by DanseMacabre(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
kurlz:

You won't believe I laugh out soooooo loud

Til today if I remember no be small laugh the thing dey induce o.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by okikiosibodu(m): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
chuks34:
I know she's cheating but yet to catch her blue handed angry

The easiest way to catch a cheating partner is through whatsapp web.
My babe get luck say she no dey use Android
It works on IOS too...
That was how I found out mind too... My eyes saw a lot. Such a pathetic liar
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:28am On Apr 14, 2020
toastedbread:
before the war,
that's how one bros came to our lodge and became our friend. takes us out for free beer on some weekends and he sleeps in my room. unknown to me, he was using us to spy on his gf who stayed in my compound.
after the beer he'll ask some funny questions about the girls in the compound and some drunk guys started singing songs with his gf's name in the lyric.
he did his undercover very well and he got to know the girl he wanted to marry.
one morning, he was on the balcony when a solara dropped the girl. she wore a mini skirt with no undie...
he called her name from up and i rushed out and saw the guy with tears in his eyes.
he told me how he has been paying rent, electronics (the girl room been fine o. 32" led, generator, fridge, microwave) tuition, upkeep, and still yet she chose to act this way.
he took her bag and saw 7k. threw the money all over and asked "is this what he paid you"?

i felt for him sha. he just left after then.

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by EagleScope01: 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Fiscus105(m): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=EagleScope01 post=98557359][/quote]

Send me ur WhatsApp number to discuss private
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by EagleScope01: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
Fiscus105:

Send me ur WhatsApp number to discuss private
Acknowledged

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.