Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave (97299 Views)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by seunlly(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
She dated my junior and I caught them. she is not even ashame.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by whitering: 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
I caught them through coded phone chat. human sha!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by temitope277(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
jealousy is when you see dogs having sex and you start throwing stones at them, are they in your room Or is any of them your ex?

13 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by franklyncj: 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
i remembered once when my dad gave me money to pay the electricity bill but instead i bought a lottery ticket for a brand new car. When i got home,i explained to my dad what i did and he beat the crap out of me. But The next day,when my dad woke up and opened the door,outside my house was a brand new car. We all cried especially me,because the car was from the electricity company,they were there to cut off the electricity, my dad beat the crap out of me Again

151 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Krystaal(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
;DAbeg which year I go see FTC?!.... All this guys wey dey get FTC abeg come sell land for me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by SirMazi: 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sexxkillz:
Lol.

One fish brain up there forgave a cheater because he is a treasure. A treasure that doesnt treasure you enough, to go treasure another girl?

what an idiot!

Why are you always so vituperative

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

I can't be caught. . .am a smooth player

but unfortunately am not dating so I am not cheating on anyone
Yimu

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by morereb10: 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
lol
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by seunlly(m): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
went for a job outside my base and i let her have one of the keys to my apartment and my personal room alone but already me dn dey suspect her. so as a coded guy man, i had to install a coded camera in my personal room. when i came bak after 3wks, i discover say two different guy men dn nak dis babe on different occasions on top my bed, one even nak her sotey dem scatter my curtain, and dis babe just dey swallow dis rods without bullet proof! till today d babe neva understand as i take catch her.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Khallyella(f): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
As long as we ain't married, cheating is allowed.. Even if we're married and you still find pleasure in cheating, nah you know, I don't let shiid bother me, maybe I'm weird but it's who I am..

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by scozy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
She mistakenly sent me a msg saying : Sweetheart have not seen my period yet maybe I should go for pregnancy test" omo my heart just off for few seconds immediately she text beak saying its a mistake

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Franky826: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

I can't be caught. . .am a smooth player

but unfortunately am not dating so I am not cheating on anyone
Oga forget o. women na fbi, LAPD, cia, NYPD join together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by BeautyBaebee(f): 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
No guy has ever cheated on me and I have never cheated on any guy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by DanseMacabre(m): 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
I neva want to talk abt my ex chinwe barstard prostute. I feel pains dat I sware neva to date ibo

Bro she just use your head. It happens to the best of us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by colbankz(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
embarassed

She found out I was cheating on her when my sperm turned from akamu to water-gum.
ur babe na big FBI agent b dat

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by enjoy1100: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by colbankz(m): 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
embarassed

She found out I was cheating on her when my sperm turned from akamu to water-gum.
yeeeeeee c FBI agent

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by daviddoc(m): 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
bad silence call recorder, with the ability to forward recorded calls to my email.
her phone was locked but still I bypass and installed it.

.i wish you guys see the look on her face after denying and bam goes the evidence... she freaked out. I just wished her best of luck and off I go.
Baba I like that kinda app. Could you please introduce it to me?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by soflygerian(m): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
Evaberry:
.the idiot was always in school in the evening walking from W.A.H. to IVL with her. kidding her in public too. you are a bastard dear ex
My goodness!! You really love this guy...
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by originals1(m): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
We keep seeing phone calls used to expose partners here. Why can't people lock their phones biko?

She should come and open my phone and see if I'm cheating. Oloriburuku.

Pls let me come and be going jor

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by IntrovertGuy: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
bad silence call recorder, with the ability to forward recorded calls to my email.
her phone was locked but still I bypass and installed it.

.i wish you guys see the look on her face after denying and bam goes the evidence... she freaked out. I just wished her best of luck and off I go.

The app no get name?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by antidisestablis: 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
If you want to see how she cheated on me , u can read through this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3803311/dont-trust-anymore
Trust any lady at your own peril. Gbam
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by gabolz(m): 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
You can't just understand

Sexxkillz:
Lol.

One fish brain up there forgave a cheater because he is a treasure. A treasure that doesnt treasure you enough, to go treasure another girl?

what an idiot!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Greenbullet(m): 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
@ youngstunna , I need DAT app
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by soflygerian(m): 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
Khallyella:
As long as we ain't married, cheating is allowed.. Even if we're married and you still find pleasure in cheating, nah you know, I don't let shiid bother me, maybe I'm weird but it's who I am..
This is what a gf should sound like.. #BabeWeySabi, but can we cheat together cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by chronique(m): 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
Khallyella:

Na wa o. Anyways, big ups to all the cheaters worldwide for making a mess out of relationships, and hurting some of the most caring, loving and humane hearts around, and messing up some of the most brilliant minds out there. The future is pregnant with your individual rewards. cool

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Emenandez4lyf(m): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
She cheated on me with my best friend. The gal i loved with my whole heart. Thank God, i caught them blue-handed where d betrayers were fvcking up themselves #FirstLove #NeverForget

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
IntrovertGuy:

The app no get name?
lol... no point calling the name, cuz you won't see it anywhere on the net. . private company monitoring app. ( I steal am)

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
soflygerian:
My goodness!! You really love this guy...

can u kindly Bleep off my mentions, broke Dimwitt

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by EXLOVER(m): 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
Chukason1:
She mistakenly posted on Facebook .... Hot,Sweet and rich guys are born in may ..... the rest are fake .... I was born in October .... couldn't stop crying......
funniest of all, this one weak me. You nor sweet at all

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.