Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave (97288 Views)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
daviddoc:
Baba I like that kinda app. Could you please introduce it to me?
naa can't be release to the public... that's why I no mention name
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
franklyncj:
i remembered once when my dad gave me money to pay the electricity bill but instead i bought a lottery ticket for a brand new car. When i got home,i explained to my dad what i did and he beat the crap out of me. But The next day,when my dad woke up and opened the door,outside my house was a brand new car. We all cried especially me,because the car was from the electricity company,they were there to cut off the electricity, my dad beat the crap out of me Again
Hilarious. hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Greenbullet:
@ youngstunna , I need DAT app
lol... you don't trust your girl?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Greenbullet(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
lol... no point calling the name, cuz you won't see it anywhere on the net. . private company monitoring app. ( I steal am)
help us na, we be.ur guy
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by fellafella(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
newsynews:

Omo, dating is a kind of relationship where you have to be very careful cos it is almost certain that your partner will one day cheat on you. Your current partner might even be cheating on you as we speak. Well, below are answers from Instagram users concerning the question ”How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You?”

You can also participate by telling us your own experience in the comment section below.

http://wotzup.ng/how-did-you-find-out-your-partner-was-cheating-on-you-see-replies-people-gave/

Simple,I hacked her facebook account. It was her greatest nightmare. We are still together,for me its strictly for the Bleep. Marriage is out of my agenda with her. I can't put up with a wife that she knows I know she spread her legs to someone behind my back during our relationship!!!

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Greenbullet(m): 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

lol... you don't trust your girl?
nahhh , I trust my gal, na my sister I wan monitor, DAT girl enhh I no understand her.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
Greenbullet:
nahhh , I trust my gal, na my sister I wan monitor, DAT girl enhh I no understand her.
lol, she no reach 18?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Gangster1ms: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
bad silence call recorder, with the ability to forward recorded calls to my email.
her phone was locked but still I bypass and installed it.

.i wish you guys see the look on her face after denying and bam goes the evidence... she freaked out. I just wished her best of luck and off I go.
U be confam stalker grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by soflygerian(m): 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
Evaberry:

can u kindly Bleep off my mentions, broke Dimwitt
.....and I actually tot u where stupid nt knowing IT was VERY stupid.. Its a forum dumb-dumb

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by schumastic(m): 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
Khallyella:
As long as we ain't married, cheating is allowed.. Even if we're married and you still find pleasure in cheating, nah you know, I don't let shiid bother me, maybe I'm weird but it's who I am..

you probably haven't meet your match yet that's why you still have this ideology

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by karzyharsky(m): 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
https://lm.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fow.ly%2Fi1v130cn6Po&h=ATNHphRY3Ey9O7r4ygG85pM3P9oVfpOPwebfq6QEuUzTRAWrjvoAoeYSZCmPvfZ4zhBi86yBKmi9d2dlvOlYnx--jR_y_IsrBMfXV0UnDBgIm2bKCCjs_RLy6KccmCRQjQEfloA&enc=AZPhZvHp4iLNWxL6lzVbeDk5W8WaINok3XzJnaDeSEnhyzmTieDib9_C-XXQUvsDk1o7HGJx1CkWYXXfMxLxOJROCuzhD6zuZiRbNz9KtOusi-1JnlnDCYpIn1NZWIhzfZL_f7UHXKB51FhSnURXSQsbJYcrQ5MwzafzMMrjYy2F5awo-91VtcVAHvTJhbLfp434u9sg-9syWt1HqwIgQmjBhaja1PsDYO4saYpUcPXTS1ARIVHu8nVlgTtfWUZzal8&s=1
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

naa can't be release to the public... that's why I no mention name
sharrap ya mawt! You're a liar. There's no such app! Rada rada. I wonder what people get from lying online.

Nonsense.

22 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Gangster1ms: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
DanseMacabre:
How I got to know that she was cheating on me was when I came back after about four months absence and paid her a surprise visit.

Long story short, na dagger the guy use chase me comot. Na so the thing been go.

But I know say na karma because na from soldier I snatch am from when dem dey date.

God dey.
She cheated on another person for u and expect her to be loyal grin
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by zanga420: 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
Suckaholic:
This land is not for sale....Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again.

I see ladies sharing their testimony upandan and one begins to wonder if ladies dont cheat.....
Bros I tire. Probably 7/10 nigerian girls double date, yet they cry victim everyday

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by omaigala12(m): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
She used d same money I managed to send her from my allowance in school to snap with the Guy and the guy was kissing her in the picture...wen I tok she turn am to vex
Me at that moment

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Greenbullet(m): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
lol, she no reach 18?
more than.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Gangster1ms: 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Chukason1:
She mistakenly posted on Facebook .... Hot,Sweet and rich guys are born in may ..... the rest are fake .... I was born in October .... couldn't stop crying......
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Gangster1ms:
U be confam stalker grin
lol.. new world relationship rule number 1. Never trust any girl/boy 2. be technologically equip 3. forgive and walk out.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Rhesusmonkey(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Khallyella:
As long as we ain't married, cheating is allowed.. Even if we're married and you still find pleasure in cheating, nah you know, I don't let shiid bother me, maybe I'm weird but it's who I am..

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by BossLadyF(f): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Chukason1:
She mistakenly posted on Facebook .... Hot,Sweet and rich guys are born in may ..... the rest are fake .... I was born in October .... couldn't stop crying......

hahahahsha! this really got me
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Greenbullet:
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by crowley(m): 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
bad silence call recorder, with the ability to forward recorded calls to my email.
her phone was locked but still I bypass and installed it.

.i wish you guys see the look on her face after denying and bam goes the evidence... she freaked out. I just wished her best of luck and off I go.
Dude i need that app. where can i get it.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by morereb10: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
Suckaholic:
This land is not for sale....Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again.

I see ladies sharing their testimony upandan and one begins to wonder if ladies dont cheat....

The fact is the association of bros worldwide dont give a rat ass about ladies cheating as long as we get the pusssy when needed.....

Gbam
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
beardlessdude:
sharrap ya mawt! You're a liar. There's no such app! Rada rada. I wonder what people get from lying online.

Nonsense.
Did you just said "there's no such" lol... you better go enroll yourself in IT school and apply for programming.
ignorant they said is disease.

For your info there are hundreds of softwares out there which is not release to internet for reasons.

18 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by SweetyZinta(f): 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
DanseMacabre:
How I got to know that she was cheating on me was when I came back after about four months absence and paid her a surprise visit.

Long story short, na dagger the guy use chase me comot. Na so the thing been go.

But I know say na karma because na from soldier I snatch am from when dem dey date.

God dey.

karma is a b!tch indeed.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Did you just said "there's no such" lol... you better go enroll in IT school and apply for programming.
ignorant they said is disease.

For your info there are hundreds of softwares out there which is not release to internet for reasons.
sorry bro. I posted and removed the comment when i saw your moniker and realized say na my guy you be. You were so fast to quote grin or na my phone slow die angry No vex abeg cheesy
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Macqlina1: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
Don't mind the Ijaw okirika futo guy.who beg u to date Ibo?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
BossLadyF:

hahahahsha! this really got me

lol
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
Greenbullet:
more than.
lol... let her be bro..

by the way... you can't get the app on the internet. it's a company monitoring app....which I get myself in and stole it...
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
EXLOVER:
funniest of all, this one weak me. You nor sweet at all

I swear ....
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by SweetyZinta(f): 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
Chukason1:

kikikikikiki grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.