Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (98681 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 / Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Ngokafor(f): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
fulanmafia:

Any joint statement as such typically has the blessing of the Elders, anyone taking these warnings with a pinch of salt is doing so at their own risk.

Just wait till this notice is over-simplified, translated to Hausa language, printed on pamphlets and spread in the markets and places of worship, though I pray it never gets to that because such half-literate horde of fundamentalists can be d**dly especially in this time of year. This is exactly why the rational Ibo's were being told to caution their semi-literate, ignorant and irritant ipob brethren.

The chicken might have finally come home to roost; the Ibos have been begging for it.

..My friend shush and stop making noise....If you like translate whatever nonsense you want to whom-so-ever you wish..The fact remains that most Igbos are tired of Nigeria and cant wait to have their own country...and from the look of things,that wish will soon be granted by any means necessary.

..You have boasted severally about Nigeria not breaking any time soon,now that you have been shamed,you are spitting bunkum like you guys have monopoly of violence....It is you and your sw side-kicks that are in panic..period.

26 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Odingo1: 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
deji15:

Reverse psychology. The person afraid of Bifrat is you and your fellow Eboes. Now the North has given you ultimatum, if not they will forcefully eject you. You seems afraid all of a sudden. You must have that Biafra by force grin grin grin grin grin
Have they told you that they dont want Biafra again , you are wishing that Igbos will be harmed,but you will be disappointed,those who habor evil in their heart against their fellow human being that did nothing to them,shall be consumed by that evil thoughts of theirs.

21 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by DocHMD: 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
Firgemachar:

hahahahaha

I smell the "shittt" right from where I am here. grin

If ewedu muslim does not eat Abooki shiit, within 24 hours him go just kpeme! grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by haqueurate(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
Odingo1:

You people fear the north more than God,northerners are no God and God will shape the situation when the time come.
Every event is on God hand,those who call upon the lord shall be saved not those who trust on man
no more chest beating and sit at home ultimatums? you have started begging God? and its less than one hour o!
mmmhh october 1st chai, not even december 25

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by gberra: 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
Odingo1:

grin grin grin grin,maybe na you go burn yourself first grin grin grin grin
They have barren land,yet you people are losing your sleep over Biafra actualization.
Ol boy leave story ooo. Start packing ASAP. Call your people in the North to start packing. grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by KratosCorp: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
Enough of the threats.

You guys should do your worst already.

If you are hoping that your rants and silly threats will stop the movement for self determination currently driven by the Indegenous People of Biafra, then you are on a very long thing.

Dare to draw the first blood.

It's only in the babaric minds of dumb murderers that self determination is seen as being offensive.

Do your worst already.

fulanmafia:

Any joint statement as such typically has the blessing of the Elders, anyone taking these warnings with a pinch of salt is doing so at their own risk.

Just wait till this notice is over-simplified, translated to Hausa language, printed on pamphlets and spread in the markets and places of worship, though I pray it never gets to that because such half-literate horde of fundamentalists can be d**dly especially at this time of year. This is exactly why the rational Ibo's were being told to caution their semi-literate, ignorant and irritant ipob brethren.

The chicken might have finally come home to roost; the Ibos have been begging for it.

18 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
fulanmafia:

This one don already fling Judaism one side...
Guy why the ultimatum.Make dem do dia worse..Thank God our senators don open eyes..REVENGE LOADING..CODEINE SIPPING DRUNKZ.

10 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by jakandeola(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
sekxy:

shhhhh
remeba wat we do in last war. careful or did u wish dat again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by stevecantrell: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
deji15:
South West will soon issue their own ultimatum. The Igbo hypocrites have been crying that they want to leave Nigeria since 2015 after their hero lost the election and since they seems incapable of making up their minds, I think it is best to push them out now.

This is how it feels when youve been threatening to jump and someone calls your bluff and pushes you.
They finally gonna get what they wanted.

But there's no good leadership in the south west.

Unfortunately, i see SW being overrun with IDPs claiming refuge in 'no mans land'.
Silly leaders thinking about IGR and multiple taxation need to.wake up and become more nationalistic

The game is about to change .

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Odingo1:

Have they told you that they dont want Biafra again , you are wishing that Igbos will be harmed,but you will be disappointed,those who habor evil in their heart against their fellow human being that did nothing to them,shall be consumed by that evil thoughts of theirs.

You already have enough hate and evil to perish you, so you don't need more from me. Now the issue is that since you seems to be foot dragging about this Biafrat, the North has decided to hasten your exit by giving you ultimatum to vacate the North. You better send message to your relative living in the North to start relocating to SE before they start to get hurt.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by jasawa: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

GUY NA TODAY..make dem bring am on,any attack will hasten the breakup of this useless country.If we solicit for hightech weapons from any country we will get it, they will know that we are fighting to defend ourselves..Una think say we dey fear war?Provide boys weapons see waiting go happen.
Nna, just take a map and see the size of north. Imagine if they block every exit point hmmmmm use your head my brother.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by haqueurate(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ngokafor:

..My friend shush and stop making noise....If you like translate whatever nonsense you want to whom-so-ever you wish..The fact remains that most Igbos are tired of Nigeria and cant wait to have their own country...and from the look of things,that wish will soon be granted by any means necessary.

..You have boasted severally about Nigeria not breaking any time soon,now that you have been shamed,you are spitting bunkum like you guys have monopoly of violence....It is you and your sw side-kicks that are in panic..period.
history repeating itself, this is exactly the way your forefathers fail to caution those mocking the murder of sardauna in the 60's now you are doing same.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by fulanmafia: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
CODEINE DRUNKARDS..You guys are not serious sad you have the highest number of SENATORS..The president is your Tribes man, so you guys should persuade them to grant Bafria dia rekwest sharpely..if not if una do anyhow for NORTH una go see anyhow for EAST so you guys shuld betta do the right tin fast fast..So they can all migrate.

Jokes.

You think these youth groups are not aware that there is no provision for referendum in the constitution except it is amended by the majority in the National Assembly?

You think it's their representatives that will vote in favour of Biafra's secession?

You think by the tone of this notice Biafra can be gotten peacefully?

Use your tongue to count your teeth (and read your history).

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by DocHMD: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
MrAlfa:
East has declared. North has declared. Afonja how far?

Even if yoruba with common sense declare oduduwa, ewedu muslims will think it is suicidal to leave behind the 'very delicious' fulani poo that he enjoys everyday? It's like marijuana to them.

Ewedu muslims can kill the christians just to have access to eat that fulani poo forever in one nigeria.

grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by LionDeLeo: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

GUY NA TODAY..make dem bring am on,any attack will hasten the breakup of this useless country.If we solicit for hightech weapons from any country we will get it, they will know that we are fighting to defend ourselves..Una think say we dey fear war?Provide boys weapons see waiting go happen.

See chest beating.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by gberra: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
sekxy:

nwoke ofe mmanu a..gini ka I na eme ebe a?
bae, leave story ooo. Start packing!!. No be play o. I don talk my own.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Odingo1: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
haqueurate:

no more chest beating and sit at home ultimatums? you have started begging God? and its less than one hour o!
mmmhh october 1st chai, not even december 25
God have the final say in everything on Earth, remember that Igbos always call on chukwu okike abiama first before everything,we are not afraid of october 1st

9 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Cjrane2: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Only order?
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Ngokafor(f): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
haqueurate:

history repeating itself, this is exactly the way your forefathers fail to caution those mocking the murder of sardauna in the 60's now you are doing same.

....You need help if you think you can repeat your 1966 madness and go scot-free...Your intentions are clear and adequate precautionary measures and counters have been prepared for you lots..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by fulanmafia: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ngokafor:

Lol issokay...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Ngokafor(f): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
fulanmafia:

Lol issokay...

...issorite.

11 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by dealslip(f): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nothing new. This is exactly what Biafra is all about. The North should as well plan to leave the East. SE can migrate to anywhere as long as its not SW, we are in full support.

21 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Odingo1: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
deji15:

You already have enough hate and evil to perish you, so you don't need more from me. Now the issue is that since you seems to be foot dragging about this Biafrat, the North has decided to hasten your exit by giving you ultimatum to vacate the North. You better send message to your relative living in the North to start relocating to SE before they start to get hurt.
A group of low life charlatans are not in the position to do so,let the Nigerian government issue the ultimatum.

13 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
MrAlfa:
East has declared. North has declared. Afonja how far?

As usual, we they kampe. No shaking.
We are always astute in whatever we do. This is no 1967. Now its everyone for himself, God for us all. To your tents, oh Israel.
Try not to poke your running nose into another's business. More than sufficient is the load of problems just dropped on your laps.
I hope you are not deceiving yourself that relocation/ejection will be sectional but universal. You have more than enough to chew. Leave Afonja and mind your damn business.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

How can you insult a whole tribe of ndigbo that they have no home to go back to ?

You are O Y O.
Haba bro, I insulted no one man. I'm no tribalist. I'm just concern about many igbo folks who reside here in the north. You won't know how attached they are to the north if you yourself haven't visited the north. Some of them are my friends while others, I buy from them. I believe fighting for some tribal supremacy is actually for the small-minds.

13 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:

See chest beating.
We know who dey chest beat..Make dem do dia worse already and make the killing bloody..instead of all the useless threat...We don't need jet fighters na anti aircraft missile ad gunz we need..You think say war go catch ibos unaware?Dose pipo wey shoot innocent protesters must pay dem debt..We have nothing to lose..Nigerdeltans will be the biggest gainers.

8 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by gberra: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Good news cos the seperation will happen this year afterall cheesy
You still dey here dey chest beat?. You better tell me ya locate, make I carry danfo come carry you. Tell uncle chinedu to close shop & start to dey pack. Start packing Now! grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Ogalanyachieze: 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
And to think no one will condemn them now. Where is ango abdul and his NEF, ACF AND PAUL UNONGO WHERE ARE MIDDLE BELT FORUM? jUst wait until aba boys issue threat and everyone will jump at them asking Ohaneze to condemn it. Anyway its a nice development igbo bu igbo lotaa

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by haqueurate(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ngokafor:

....You need help if you think you can repeat your 1966 madness and go scot-free...Your intentions are clear and adequate precautionary measures and counters have been prepared for you lots..
by who? kanu who is on temporary vacation from the zoo cage, lol. the same rhetoric ojukwu fed you grandpa b4 he ran away to abidjan dressed as a woman leaving them with wooding toy guns to fight a war.
kanu will run back to ireland when poo hits the fan, its in your DNA

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
remeba wat we do in last war. careful or did u wish dat again
asim gi mechie onu nsi gi ebe a

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by ZorGBUooeh: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
fulanmafia:

Jokes.

You think these youth groups are not aware that there is no provision for referendum in the constitution except it is amended by the majority in the National Assembly?

You think it's their representatives that will vote in favour of Biafra's secession?

You think by the tone of this notice Biafra can be gotten peacefully?

Use your tongue to count your teeth (and read your history).
PEACE or WAR..Be redy to dance to the beat of dat war drum una dey beat, dey use threaten us since.

8 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region by fulanmafia: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
haqueurate:

He/She is Ibo, they can't help chestbeating before playing victim and running to Amnesty International to come and take pictures.

We know the drill undecided

P.S I am not in support of any violence towards Ibos residing in the North, but it is in their interest that they should start packing because it is better to be safe than sorry.

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.