Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? (28581 Views)

Man Carries 50kg Bag Of Cement With Teeth Upstairs, Wins 100,000 Naira Bet / N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? / Recession!!!!! How Does It Affect Information Technology Positively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
2shure:
I earn close to 650k monthly.
I feel poor
nice one. I assume u must av really struggled to get where u are. Do carry others along wink

1 Like

Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by Tinyemeka(m): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Here to learn.

I feel humbled when I realise that people have to survive on such amount for 30 whole days!

May God bless you wherever you may be.

14 Likes

Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by LaconicINC: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
BlindAngel:

The problem is from my dad, he is the cause of all this. He died 10yrs ago I was in js3 then it took me the grace of God Almighty to even round up with secondary school, but to be sincere also my mom no try at all she didn't even finished secondary school didn't learn an hand work either, anytime am seeing her am always moved to skin her alive, my anger is always on her daily for more than 8years now i have not greeted her nit even for once in those 8years
this is wrong bro, no matter what she is still your mom

3 Likes

Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by triplec93(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
Piiko:
I hear Uber is very lucrative though, it's always good to be investment minded that's the difference between a rich man and a poor man, the rich fear no fall but the poor man is scared of everything and anything. Knowledge and ability to source for money makes the difference. Every super rich man is a debtor
Dats d/f from keke driving, i don't discourage such endeavor but they over exaggerate their profit margin while in reality they live below poverty line. We need to be realistic on such, there are other expenses such as buying fuel, settling touts and regular maintenance and repairs, life isn't easy anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by AreaFada2: 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
BlindAngel:

It's just a boutique job that is why, she is a sales girl. u know since we lost our dad none of us is even able to learn an hand work, because the hunger that will wire that person if he trys such. Is still doing press up

Sorry to hear that. Which city do you live in?
Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
I earn 10K per month and I am a graduate of Agric Extension and Management. I pray God help me 08026802131.

2 Likes

Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Eruditerichy:
20k as salary? Wen my dog's feeding money in a month is 45k.chai! Dat means u r eating below my dog's standard.
Is this really necessary?

5 Likes

Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by stilldoingokay(f): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
waiting person go do no be to manage
Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
triplec93:
Dats d/f from keke driving, i don't discourage such endeavor but they over exaggerate their profit margin while in reality they live below poverty line. We need to be realistic on such, there are other expenses such as buying fuel, settling touts and regular maintenance and repairs, life isn't easy anywhere.
My direct boss at work told me something she said in business as in life you get burnt but never close your eyes and mind, if by any means u have the resources listen to logical investment options and put your money where your mouth is.

1 Like

Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by kdon0000: 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
Omagzee:
Wetin concern me, I trek to and from work everyday, pure water 20 naira and bread 50Naira is boo for break fast, which will keep going till 5 pm when I will get home and fix me a hot plate.

I save anything savable, even that tear - tear 20Naira. I take the next turning immediately I notice a Naija girl smiling at me.
Flash me, I flash you, "Please send me credit": I delete your number. Airtel freebasic got me feeling like Donald Trump.
I am living large people! Yes! This is tha life!!!!!!!
ThankGod say N1250 still remain for my account.
arsene wenger!

5 Likes

Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by yemmit90: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
nijaomegacode:
I earn 10K per month and I am a graduate of Agric Extension and Management. I pray God help me 08026802131.

This country has already messed up by those thieves called leaders. Imaging a graduate receiving just 10k per month.

2 Likes

Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by omoelerin1: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
BlindAngel:
Naaaa wa ooo, it's not been easy ooo.
My kid sister is being paid 5500 where she works.
Although she don't have bill's she only contributes when it's time to pay light bill's. And also she uses the money to cater for her feeding montly. Am still amazed how she is managing the money to feed her self for a whole good one month.
She dey try i swear. If Na me i nor go fit ooo because i like food well well ooo, only two wks i dun wipebam finish
she don dey Bleep dick
Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
well, though i earn more than that, i can't help cause i live with my elder bro, well since he is married, i got food 3 times a day. Even if i offer them free chicken since am into broilers, he no gree, he go still pay me
Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by PDPGuy: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Omagzee:
Wetin concern me, I trek to and from work everyday, pure water 20 naira and bread 50Naira is boo for break fast, which will keep going till 5 pm when I will get home and fix me a hot plate.

I save anything savable, even that tear - tear 20Naira. I take the next turning immediately I notice a Naija girl smiling at me.
Flash me, I flash you, "Please send me credit": I delete your number. Airtel freebasic got me feeling like Donald Trump.
I am living large people! Yes! This is tha life!!!!!!!
ThankGod say N1250 still remain for my account.
Lol
Her smile na greeting cheesy
Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
omoelerin1:
she don dey Bleep dick
Not everybody is a slut, now apologise to the innocent young lady

5 Likes

Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by triplec93(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
ndcide:

Keep lying.

Those giving you likes are like you
I wonder how they reason, apart from daily expenses he has an additional savings of 75000 for driving a keke that is not his, big liars.

2 Likes

Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
PDPGuy:

Lol
Her smile na greeting cheesy

Before she come "fall in love" and start laying claims to my hard earned cash

1 Like

Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by stilldoingokay(f): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
Shortyy:
It's not a small something. Went to market today, how the money finished I couldn't tell.

no be only you the thing the surprises sometimes

1 Like

Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by Mydazz(m): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
It's too bad that we still have graduates earning this low after one month of sweat and blood,.

1 Like

Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
triplec93:
Many of u come up here and type this shit, but in reality you live in a slum and could barely feed urself, this so called lucrative keke driving is it only found on the internet and not in reality.

Na true woh, you can make dat much profit with keke, he aint lying
Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by ojotobiloba1: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
Eruditerichy:
20k as salary? Wen my dog's feeding money in a month is 45k.chai! Dat means u r eating below my dog's standard.
This your comment is quite inflammatory, Thank God for making u comfortable and not bring dog issue dat involves human, go borrow sense man

4 Likes

Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by firstking01(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
Shortyy:
It's not a small something. Went to market today, how the money finished I couldn't tell.
Wetin and wetin you buy?
Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
One very crazy thing is that butchers (meat sellers) make nothing less than 20k in a day.

Those guys are richer than many salary earners.

5 Likes

Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by treasureboy09(m): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=BlindAngel post=57261653]
The problem is from my dad, he is the cause of all this. He died 10yrs ago I was in js3 then it took me the grace of God Almighty to even round up with secondary school, but to be sincere also my mom no try at all she didn't even finished secondary school didn't learn an hand work either, anytime am seeing her am always moved to skin her alive, my anger is always on her dai. Bro I get your point, but you have no excuse what so ever, there are people who were in worse situations than yours...... If I tell you my story, you will kill yourself, so I beg of you change this mindset of yours....
Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
BlindAngel:

The problem is from my dad, he is the cause of all this. He died 10yrs ago I was in js3 then it took me the grace of God Almighty to even round up with secondary school, but to be sincere also my mom no try at all she didn't even finished secondary school didn't learn an hand work either, anytime am seeing her am always moved to skin her alive, my anger is always on her daily for more than 8years now i have not greeted her nit even for once in those 8years

To think i always miss my mom if i dont hear from her after like a week. guy you no try at all. Go apologize to ur mom & dedicate 10% of all ur monthly earnings to her. You won't be in dis world if not because of her & her care. Visit her b4 its too late, in fact do it now!!!

2 Likes

Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
BlindAngel:

Guy stop that. She deserves your respect anytime any day. Now go and do everything possible to learn a skill, I found out too late that Nigeria's unemployment is high because we have so much certificates and no skill. To hell with university go learn a skill. I have a degree that pays me nothing but my par time job I learned as a skill pays me more.

If you ask me I will say go and apologize to her, if she did not notice, tell her that you have actually been disrespectful, seek her blessings and go learn a trade fast, if you don't know what to learn ask me.

3 Likes

Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by Valkyr: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
mezebel:
U get twenty day complain,me wey no fit boast of a dime nkor? I dey even find 50k to start biz.

Which kain business sef u fit start with 50k now wey d cost of everything dn high
Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by fatiaforreal: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
N20,000 is small, but the difference between that and someone who has no job is more than N100,000. If you're in doubt, leave the job and check on it after two weeks and see if it's still available. Take that job seriously until you have a better one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by firstking01(m): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
And some stupid idiots will still come and say buhari is the best presidents in the history of nigeriaembarassed…idiots cry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
nijaomegacode:

Go and retire immediately..
Re: Recession: How Are You Coping With Less Than 20,000 Naira Salary? by triplec93(m): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
Piiko:
My direct boss at work told me something she said in business as in life you get burnt but never close your eyes and mind, if by any means u have the resources listen to logical investment options and put your money where your mouth is.
Hmmm, u type in parables

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Six Ways To De-stress After A Long And Hard Work Week / About Schleez Limited / Am I Going Too Far On This Decision? I Need An Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.