Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React (56309 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React / Seun Onigbinde Resignation: Oby Ezekwesil, Banky W, Others React / Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by ariesbull: 10:42am On Jun 07, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Afonjas are of the impression that they will be spared if igbos are to be evicted from the North ......

South is one when violence breaks out.

MODIFIED..... Afonjas are strange breed of species.
They supported the post election violence in the North but at the end, their people were the victims. Now they are flaring their ewedu-ravaged teeth cheering this show of shame from the North...

Funny they forgot the Ile-ife massacre is still fresh in the minds of Hausas

What happened at Ife again

Have they released them

Just asking
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by DozieInc(m): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2017
vannessa7:

let me point this out to you, Yoruba s say let's call a mad family member the groom so he can allow us to progress with wedding preparations, also if you want to catch a monkey you behave like one, Yoruba also say anyone that will not allow you to eat to satisfaction you prepare their food along with your own, Ibo's fail to realise that successful interpersonal skill is key in moving ahead, I mean diplomacy, tactfulness, empathy and acceptance of others differences shown true your speech and conduct. you can't demand a referendum, it may be your right and all that but since you have managed to ostracize those people you need their cooperation to get it, they may likely frustrate your effort, making derogatory comments about peoples way of life and hurling insult everyday will not make them to fall in love with you. when you make enemies everyday by your attitude,you better start watching your back because those enemies are coming for you one day.

I get your point. my Igbo people need to see the need for alliance, especially with fellow Southerners and the middle belt

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Timbuktuo: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2017
kaltonga:
yes ipob are yoruba haters an afonjas are igbo haters all in your nairaland orchestrated by you and your bmc crew..but the reality outside this hate infested website is diffrent .the yoruba i know and interacted with does not hate the igbos like projecte in this forum,like wise the igbos hate them to the point of wishing calamities for them.
Only the wise ones here knows that most of the elements posting here are either sponsored or are kids who are opportune to have access to phones..From WHAT odumakin is saying is that that the hausas should watch it this time around, that they cannot coerce or deceive anyone in fighting there battles this time around and thats an advice the gworo chewers and there bigots on this forum should see as a privileged advice..if any war starts again the best the yoruba will do this time is to remain neutral mark my words.

Oga, park well. That was before. Before Nnmadi Kanu came and brainwashed you lot. You obviously cannot be trusted. I was in two different bars over the weekend and the issue of Biafra came up. You can imagine my joy when my yoruba brothers unequivocally stated that they are tired of your people's taunts and insults and that they have been eying some of your properties. Oga, that old love between both tribes is drying up faster than the Serengeti in dry season.

Why?

Beacuse we are cowards and traitors, because you are the best in all things. Superior humans in all endeavors. Our jealousy is growing grin. Because Awolowo drank rat poison; because of our stinking ewedu soup. Because we are Afonjas grin. The solution? Go back home and replicate your development skills in your own homeland. I hope you won't be shocked when shiit hits the fan. Give yourself brain today. Just some friendly advice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by haqueurate(m): 10:46am On Jun 07, 2017
Guyman02:

You have never lived in the North probably. Unfortunately the average illiterate northerner thinks in one direction as directed by his Mallam or religious leader. He does not know the difference between Igbo and Yoruba. To him they are both 'infidels', he considers the Yoruba Muslim as 'unclean' which is the reason you have worship places called 'Yoruba Mosques' in Abuja and other cities in the north.

When they start their crisis Yoruba Muslims in the north dont run to Muslim areas but they quickly move to Christian areas. Ask Yoruba people in Kaduna, Kano, Jos etc if you doubt me.
guess its you who gets your northan report from namdi kanu. I have always lived in the north
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by delvinmaya(m): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2017
A statement that should be condemned by all was condemned only for it to degenerate to insults and what not.
One thing we all should understand is this, no one individual holds the keys to violence, everyone is capable of it and as such nobody should threaten another.
Second, who is ordering who out? A bunch of mumus who will history won't even remember except of course we make it.
Third, why would someone then insult another tribe or try to accord importance to this threat? For the first time, I truly believe the claim that most people on this forum are either sponsored or receive bonus data and use such to speed thrash on the internet.
Let's have a referendum and be done with this endless vicious cycle where nothing works.
If you are satisfied with the fact that this country probably holds no future for your generations unborn, then be my guest and keep acting like the mumu u r.

I stand with odumakin and everyone condemning this childish statement from over indulged individuals.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by donborg(m): 10:49am On Jun 07, 2017
mcbreeze:
It is a good news in positive direction.
if we leave, we will know who will suffer it most.
National assembly has failed to address the ravaging issue in the country.
Referendum is the only way to solve this problem.
let people decide where they belong.
This is democracy.
I learnt that yorubas are of the most educated tribe in Nigeria but my sadness is why they are openly supporting this blooding sucking northerner especially here on Nairaland.
Let me just believe that certificate is not common sense.
educated or not, they would rather all the igbos are exterminated so they can have access to free oil money!
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Made1414(m): 10:53am On Jun 07, 2017
simplycarro:
Odumakin is on his own, he is definitely not speaking for me.

whether he speaks for you or not, you do not have the guts! You can shout as a yoruba man, fold hands for boxing for ages without throwing one punch. Your opinion is like that of a sheep that does not matter to the lions.. Mugu
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Oblang(m): 10:55am On Jun 07, 2017
Amarabae:
and you think Lagos IGR will remain the same if Igbos vacate Lagos?
The Port in Lagos, who controls the importation there? Huh? The Markets and investments, where will the tax come from again? Hahahaha.
Even Tinubu can't make this comment you just made.
He knows what is at stake.
Go and prepare for your neco gce, boy and drop mummy's phone.

Chest beating as usual. Leave first, don't care abt lagos IGR

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Timbuktuo: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2017
donborg:
educated or not, they would rather all the igbos are exterminated so they can have access to free oil money!

Fortunately, for my kin, we are not that barbaric. We are not related to Ojukwu who wanted to annex ND oil in 1967.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by DozieInc(m): 10:55am On Jun 07, 2017
Timbuktuo:

We will dash you Afenifere. They have almost no credibility in yoruba land. Feel free to dash them honorary Biafra citizenship. grin. How many people make up Afenifere and how many members do they have? What is their sphere of influence in Yoruba land? smh grin

OK. I take it as your personal view and not a general truth.
Do you see the need for an alliance between Igbos and Yorubas and indeed the entire South and Middle belt?

Who do you think are your "real" rivals?
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by greatmen: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2017
O boy na true o nigerdelta bros them find your level me way fair like igbo guy them go slice before asking questions and southerners and easterners look alike
dragonking2:

He is actually speaking for you too. You think that the northerners know the difference between igbo and yorubas? Do you know the difference between Hausa and Fulani by face only?

Infact, all southerners need to come back.

My nigerdelta brothers and sisters who are there should come back asap.

Then we can also drive them away from the south.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Lindaangel(f): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2017
ERockson:
Any Yoruba person that marries igbo cannot speak for the Yoruba on this very important issue . Mr Yinka was right to a little extent but we need pure yoruba . The like of FFK ,Yinka and the likes should watch as we send igbos out of yoruba land at the appropriate time.

We we we,who are the we? Oga speak for yourself
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by isnovic(m): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2017
Guyman02:

You have never lived in the North probably. Unfortunately the average illiterate northerner thinks in one direction as directed by his Mallam or religious leader. He does not know the difference between Igbo and Yoruba. To him they are both 'infidels', he considers the Yoruba Muslim as 'unclean' which is the reason you have worship places called 'Yoruba Mosques' in Abuja and other cities in the north.

When they start their crisis Yoruba Muslims in the north dont run to Muslim areas but they quickly move to Christian areas. Ask Yoruba people in Kaduna, Kano, Jos etc if you doubt me.

This is my only problem with other tribes.

They do not see that the Igbos are fighting for them.

The first Kaduna progrom caught me as a young engineer in the Northern half of Kaduna. But luckily I made it to the South and trapped in a city that don't wants you. Kaduna was under siege for almost 2 weeks with stories of deaths

The 2011 Buhari election loss and his statement of baboons and monkey will soak in blood, again caught me but this time with a family of 3 in Minna.

In all of these, all southerners south refuge in the first instance in Kaduna South and the second time in Tunga or Army barracks.

Who are you fooling! when push comes to shove, the Yoruba is as good as the Igbo man for the sword.

My wife's sister, a Yoruba lady from Ogun State, narrowly escaped being burnt with tires in the North and she bears a Yoruba muslim name.

Please na who no go, na hin no know.

Let us leave matter for Mathias, let them bring it on.

We will treat their Bleep up this time.

If the Yorubas will not fight for themselves, we are capable to gift them Odua's federation after we beat the Arewa silly ass.

[b]As this was Awolowo's wish on the bridge in Onitsha; evidenced by his press statement that if the Igbos are allowed to leave under any means, that the Yoruba nation will also leave.

[/b]

idiots.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Kebreal92(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2017
THE IGBOS IN THEIR USUAL SENSE OF GREED HAD SOWN SEEDS OF DISCORDS FOR A VERY LONG TIME. FANI KAYODE CAN NOT IN ANY WAY SPEAK FOR THE MIDDLE BELT. IN FACT THE WORD "MIDDLE BELT" IS A SCAM. WE ARE "NORTH CENTRAL NIGERIANS" AND WE STANDS WITH THE CORE NORTH AND THE YORUBAS. IGBOS PLS PARDON MY AMBIGUITY. THE IGBOS ARE THE WORST AND MOST GREEDY SET OF PEOPLE TO ALIGN WITH(APOLOGIES TO THE GUD ONES). because OF THE NIGER DELTA OIL,THEY THINK NIGER DELTANS WOULD SECEDE WITH THEM. THEY ALSO THINKS THE NORTHERNERS WOULD SUFFER IF WE DECIDED TO GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS AS A COUNTRY.
TO THOSE OF U ON THIS PLATFORM,TELL UR PEOPLE THEY ARE WRONG.
THEY SHOULD GROW UP.....
THEY ARE MORE IGBOS IN THE NORTH COMPARED WITH THE ONES AT HOME. HOW CAN PEOPLE BE INVITING POVERTY UPON THEMSELVES EVEN WHEN THE ONLY ASSET THEY HAVE IS GREED AND ALWAYS PLAYING THE VICTIM IN ANY SITUATION. ONE CAN'T JUST PLEASE IGBOS NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO 4 THEM,THEY ARE PROGRAMMED TO THINK UPSIDE DOWN.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2017
FrankGiel:

What sectors if I may ask??
The infrastructure in Lagos which includes industry, banking and financial services is meant to provide for 21 million people if you move millions of Igbos who also use these services out in one sweep many of those companies, industry would close down for low patronage. What about the Education sector, I graduated from Covenant university where the population of Igbos and Yorubas were almost equal(with Yorubas probably slightly leading) and I presume the same demographics hold sway for Babcock and the likes. If u then remove the entire South east what you would have is almost all private universities dying off in Ogun state.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by santanwaegbe: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2017
I see
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by donborg(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Fortunately, for my kin, we are not that barbaric. We are not related to Ojukwu who wanted to annex ND oil in 1967.
ojukwu's time has gone. he deceived our grandfathers cos they were naive. we are more wiser now thanks to kanu and ipob
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Rexnegro(m): 11:05am On Jun 07, 2017
mcbreeze:
It is a good news in positive direction.
if we leave, we will know who will suffer it most.
National assembly has failed to address the ravaging issue in the country.
Referendum is the only way to solve this problem.
let people decide where they belong.
This is democracy.
I learnt that yorubas are of the most educated tribe in Nigeria but my sadness is why they are openly supporting this blooding sucking northerner especially here on Nairaland.
Let me just believe that certificate is not common sense.
You perceived it that way that yorubas are supporting the north becos they vote for pmb in 2015...meanwhile This same yoruba massively voted for Your acclaimed Brother gej in 2011, I guess You forgot that..bro for me I think the igbos should leave The north And also tell The Northerners to leave southeast..with This Your agitation is getting closer as the north will Be doing You guys some blessing rather than curse.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Saintsquare(m): 11:05am On Jun 07, 2017
DozieInc:

Do you see the need for an alliance between Igbos and Yorubas and indeed the entire South and Middle belt?

Who called us cowards?who called us hypocrites? Who wish us evil? Why called our land no man's land?who calls sw conquered region? all because of one election... U can answer yourself Na.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Timbuktuo: 11:06am On Jun 07, 2017
DozieInc:

Take it however you please. Reality will decide eventually. How many yoruba even know of Afenifere? Lol

Of course, this should be evident to any right-thinking southerner. Unfortunately, the igbo think everybody else is their enemy or adversary. Naturally, that is a massive red flag. Naggers and whiners are never satisfied and will always want to forment trouble until all their demands are met which is never considering the nature of human wants. The past two years have taught me to be extra wary of an igbo individual.

Anybody who is working against my welfare and dignity. This includes liars, thieves and history revisionists. Make of that what you will.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by MrEverest(m): 11:06am On Jun 07, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
I have been hearing IPOB, MASSOB threats and the rest and their beloved biafra, opportunity has availed herself...

Please leave other regions if there's truly oneness in the cause you guys are pursuing. You can't eat your cake and have it.

I will support Igbo referendum if they leave other regions and stick to their east...their wahala is too much.

Now they remember it's Nigeria constitution abi? No be Zoo constitution again?

This is what that idiot called Kanu wants and it's snowballing, very soon he will run away.

Truth be told I don't see any tribe that really likes Igbo in Nigeria, yet we manage and tolerate them but they keep insulting other people's sensibility causing us untold disgrace worldwide with their vices e.g Yahoo-yahoo, drugs, counterfeiting, kidnapping, ritualism, greed etc

Which tribe loves the yoruba? Which people are more into ritualism, kidnapping & yahoo than the yoruba? Mr Ostrich!

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by donborg(m): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2017
bakynes:
The Igbos have really insulted the other tribes on their quest for Biafra. They could have called for this referendum without insults, that way tensions wouldn't have risen like this.

You can be rested assured, if the War breaks out between Hausa/Fulani and Igbos, Yorubas will not be joining any of the parties to fight any war, we will simply use that opportunity to peacefully and diplomatically declare our separate state from Nigeria.

I will advise the Minorities in the South to come together to form their own separate country likewise the minority in the North. They should not join any of the major tribes(Igbos,Yorubas or Hausa-Fulani)
so because of mere insults, we igbos deserve to die in war? i think your lying. i think the more tangible reason for your assumptions is the fact that the access to your free oil money will be cut of if a referendum is done today, not insults!

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Timbuktuo: 11:09am On Jun 07, 2017
Saintsquare:

Who called us cowards?who called us hypocrites? Who wish us evil? Why called our land no man's land?who calls sw conquered region? all because of one election... U can answer yourself Na.

You dey mind them? This is what they wanted na. We told them to be reasonable but it's an impossibility. Their genes abhor reason and strategic thinking. Everything must be gra-gra and agidi. Well, anyone who isn't ready for the inevitable trouble of the next 2-3 years is an ostrich. Good luck to such a person.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by chiraqDemon(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2017
reptile1:
Three months is far. They shud make it next month let's see if a Hausa man has too heads.

I know say igbo ppl de wait for d three months to expire. If something happens to their brothers in the north na then aboki go know say knif3 de cut all man
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Ogalanyachieze: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Oga, anyone can form group nd claim spokesperson. Even you can sit at your village in Mbaise under the guise of a regional group and issue ultimatum grin
so once they do not speak in ur personal favour you sack them? How come you quiet when they spoke against herdsmen and against kidnappers of olu falae they were ur speakers abi
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Timbuktuo: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2017
donborg:
so because of mere insults, we igbos deserve to die in war? i think your lying. i think the more tangible reason for your assumptions is the fact that the access to your free oil money will be cut of if a referendum is done today, not insults!

If we call you functional illiterates you begin to throw spit like epileptic patients. That thing you call "mere insults" is what educated people call "a failure in/of diplomacy". You think we're talking about new yam festival here? grin. Oga, park your bags, it's time to go and develop alaibo.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by smilingface(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Glad you brought these two issues up.

When Kanu made his statement were there any ibo that condemned him? Was the east not in collective orgassm with people calling into the show promising to do as dilector had commanded?

Was the oba not roundly condemned by all and sundry? How many people supported him? Didn't people condemn him and distance themselves from his comment?

Anyway, no time for much talk. Please go your way. You tribe of professional naggers need to go to your homeland. Please, leave.
so no body condemned him yet he was not attacked and thousands of Igbo's attended the program.....Mr man stop giving useless excuse and send Igbo's packing from your region oooo....that's why I always say this to my fellow Igbo's no matter how nice some of you are people that hate will always hate you...I guess you read the opinion of all Igbo's in support of nnamdi KANU on that threat and not just that of his ipob supporters.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by donborg(m): 11:14am On Jun 07, 2017
PearlStreet:

He who has no knowledge of history is doomed to repeat it. Benjamin Adekunle, Olu Obasanjo, Col. Iluyomade and Co. dealt with your fathers. Your own case is small.

You're insulting and fighting other people. Hope you lot can feed yourselves? Cos if the north refuses to send food to you folks again, you'll start crying genocide.
Bleep them northerners! were they feeding our fore fathers before the creation of this lugardian contraption called nigeria? Bleep their fucking rotten cum filled food!
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Saintsquare(m): 11:14am On Jun 07, 2017
Timbuktuo:

You dey mind them? This is what they wanted na. We told them to be reasonable but it's an impossibility. Their genes abhor reason and strategic thinking. Everything must be gra-gra and agidi. Well, anyone who isn't ready for the inevitable trouble of the next 2-3 years is an ostrich. Good luck to such a person.
my brother you need to see there comments on Radio Biafra Facebook page, how can a large ‰ of people be driven with so much hatred.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by MrEverest(m): 11:16am On Jun 07, 2017
Timbuktuo:

You sound daft. Why should any side be involved in a war they have not been invited to? You want me to fight with you after you have insulted me? Are you mental? You are fighting for your interests but want me to risk my life for you? You should be committed. We will be neutral until we find our sweet spot and strike from there. We no dey pokenose. grin
Someone aptly said there is more testosterone in the clit of a 12 year old than the two balls of a fully grown yoruba man! Little wonder the dahomey women were able to invade your land and kill many of your forefathers! Alimi killed afonja and till today, Illorin has remained an emirate controlled by sokoto! Its better to fight alone than have you cowards as allies because they will end up betraying the cause by omission or comission. You cant even protect yourself, ball-less cowards!!
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by bakynes(m): 11:16am On Jun 07, 2017
MrEverest:
You just emphasized the age long belief of the Yoruba being trickish, cowardly and not standing for anything. How how can any part of Nigeria be neutral in the event of a civil war? Is that even possible? Why are you guys so afraid? Its already clear that most of ND are on the same page with Igbos on this. We shall see.
Must you go to war for something that can be resolved peacefully, War should be the last resort when diplomacy has failed,do you want your women raped and children dead because of mere ego I can fight. Use your brain. The Diplomacy the Igbos ought to have used as the first call is now what they are using as the last call after insulting and beating the drums of war.

Yorubas have sense we will not seek war first and destroy all we have worked for in the last century because of one stupid pride, we will seek peaceful dissolution first in the place diplomacy fails we can then talk of war.

The fight is not our fight why must we choose sides to fight for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) / COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center / Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.