Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React (56249 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React / Seun Onigbinde Resignation: Oby Ezekwesil, Banky W, Others React / Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by HeGeMon(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
Well said, no lie.
datribune:

Don't mind d bia-fraud fools who were supporting Kanu who thru his radio bia-fraud was preaching hate & compromising d security of our nation by influencing radicals on d internet to stir up trouble & heat-up d polity. Now, dis group has been provoked & ar paying them hatred back in kind.
There's nothing peaceful about Kanu & his radio biafra & IPOB. For doing what Kanu did, America hunted down & killed Anwar Al-awlaki without any trial whatsoever, even though he was their citizen.
Starting wit IPOB, everyone needs to step back & take a chill pill to avoid a repeat of d darkest period in our history.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Mayhemlord: 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
simplycarro:

The other way, it's Odumakin that is doing mercenary job for IPOB

Odumakin is right,if the Northerners want war they should fight with their own resources and personnel.The Yorubas refused to be dragged into this.
As a Yoruba man,i can confidently tell u we want no part in a war where we have nothing to gain and many things to loose.Any Yoruba person who is igbophobic is not a true son of the land,for a TRUE yoruba man has no friend in this lugardian contraption but rather business associates whose T n Cs are no longer aligning with our own interest 4 development.
I personally want Nigeria to either bring up a referendum or at best let each region secede.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by bolicks: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
The fact is this, until the REAL northern Youths awakens and realises his Biggest enemy is not The IBOS but his own Brothers who have looted them blind, under developed them and Nigeria, given them poverty and illitracy. The uprising will not be against the IBOS but against their own. Meanwhile, the IBOS quite recently have stopped investment in the North. We have been moving home systematically . The pain is been felt by the good hearted Northerners.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Mayhemlord: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kingsley1000:
We must leave whether afonja like it or not

Wetin Afonja do u again oh,we got no time 4 nonsense rants.As a matter of fact i would appreciate it if nigeria's dissolution comes faster than this,,

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by booblacain(m): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
seunmsg:

We are both saying the same thing. Be ready to fight your war alone and don't equate the misguided statement from Odumakin to mean Yoruba's are with you.

You people should not take offence to my clarification. Awolowo made a statement before the civil war that was misunderstood by Ojukwu, we don't want a repeat of the same misunderstanding this time around.

One of the majpr thing that blocks a mans brain from unseratanding is when he sees a thing through eyes full of bias.

You are the one that is confused here and lack understanding. Odunmakin never said the Yorubas will support and fight for the igbos, he rather pointed out that the Yorubas will not support the Fulanis to fight the igbos this time around like was done in the civil war. The civil war was a gang up of most tribes in Nigeria against thw igbos, he is saying that will not happen again. The middle belt will not fight for them, the Yorubas will not fight for them and the ijaws will not help them.

Infact, you ended up saying the same thing Odunmakin said after ranting against him.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by mdgr81: 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
seunmsg:

In very clear terms, Odumakin does not speak for the Yoruba race so, let nobody get this twisted. Nnamdi kanu and his ipob group are Yoruba haters and not allies. We will not support them when the seed of discord and violence that they've been sowing eventually germinates.
am a yoruba i am100% behind IPOB and MASSOB and if you are yoruba i advice you dont support those people that come from north.They are worst than igbos
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Mayhemlord: 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Amarabae:
and you think Lagos IGR will remain the same if Igbos vacate Lagos?
The Port in Lagos, who controls the importation there? Huh? The Markets and investments, where will the tax come from again? Hahahaha.
Even Tinubu can't make this comment you just made.
He knows what is at stake.
Go and prepare for your neco gce, boy and drop mummy's phone.

Listen 2 Urself and tell me wat U said made any sense. what makes u think the igbos have the monopoly of importation,or is it only igbo that pay taxes their,if u cant supply evidences backing up ur preposterous claims just keep calm and hold ur peace.One would expect a lady to think properly but u are the proverbial square peg in a round hole.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by perez100: 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hausa/Fulani will sufffer heavy casualties if another war breaks out.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by booblacain(m): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You speak for yourself and odumakin!
just as you and every one else here is.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Ralphdan(m): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
ERockson:
Any Yoruba person that marries igbo cannot speak for the Yoruba on this very important issue . Mr Yinka was right to a little extent but we need pure yoruba . The like of FFK ,Yinka and the likes should watch as we send igbos out of yoruba land at the appropriate time.

This is 21st century my Frnd wake up and purge yourself of hate.
No country or nation on earth in this global economic dispensation can truly develop without foreigners even the northern economy will feel it if ibos deperts frm north.
And I bet you that even if Biafra is ever achieved ibos will always be found in the north and west doing their thing.
It will even be easier then because there would be more respect for the IBO man.It would be countries not countrymen.Then Biafran govt can be able to sue or even go to war with Nigerian government in the case where diplomacy fails.

Have a gr8 day.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by sunsewa16: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
malton:
That shiiit should be condemned by all and sundry.

When those Northern youths go berserk, it's not just the Igbos that will feel the brunt. They are too dumb to tell the Igbo man apart from an Urhobo, for instance. Once you look and dress a certain way, off your head goes.

Not even northern Christians or middle-beltan Muslims will be spared.

It's better to nip it in the bud while we all still can.

Our collective condemnations will force the security agencies to act proactively. Otherwise, you know they won't do shiit.

I mean, their favored sons are the ones playing villain here.

I pray no harm comes to anyone or their property on account of this.

And while they are at it, they should keep Plateau State out of their madness. Igbo lives and properties are safe here, we'll go to war to defend them if need be.

One mo.ron cannot decide the fate of people in my state just because he formed/belongs in some silly group that holds no meaning whatsoever.

MotherFu#ers!

u dey reason with experience well,no mind all these indomie generation with shallow brain wey full nairaland,the rccg woman killed last year in Abuja and another woman in kano are from where?southwest,when the chips are down based on bloodletting with all those almajiries,be it Yoruba,Igbo,s/south all na nyamiri.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by donborg(m): 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
FrankGiel:

500 U misjudge ur Numbers... Its far more greater than that..

Remember I said money is the god of the average Igbo man' . these elite have enough resource to influence every and any decision. They are the ones currently in charge and will continue to be in charge
even if they are up to 10000, they are still very much insignificant. moreover, how many of them have companies and firms as large as that of dangote and adenuga employing mainly igbos? very few! they are after their own pockets so they will face the music alone. he who eats alone shall dis alone
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Ralphdan(m): 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Mayhemlord:

Listen 2 Urself and tell me wat U said made any sense. what makes u think the igbos have the monopoly of importation,or is it only igbo that pay taxes their,if u cant supply evidences backing up ur preposterous claims just keep calm and hold ur peace.One would expect a lady to think properly but u are the proverbial square peg in a round hole.

If your people are so good with importatiin importation and trading why are they not found in any of those major markets in Lagos?
Face the truth bros
Lagos need the population to remain the same. undecided
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by donborg(m): 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
PearlStreet:

The SE used to export palm produce before the civil war. As a result of the war, things were so bad that they couldn't even get palm oil to lick. Hence, kwashiorkor set in.

If you must fight, ensure your research, planning and execution are properly done.
poor reading culture! I said before lugard, not after independence you dimwit
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by donborg(m): 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Tomorrow now you will say you went to school. Olodo, what happens after failure of diplomacy? Partying abi clubbing? Abeg, pak well.
I guess renegotiation is not in your dictionary. and I bet war features conspicuously in your dictionary hence your obsessive fondness for it. WARMONGER
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by hilroy: 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
lordyugo:

looool hyenas always lurking nd crouching in the shadows ,waiting for when to pounce on anothers glory, will nvr come out bold nd plain nd declare their intentions, masking cowardice as strategy.
Incase u didnt get d memo, we all knw u guys default DNA behavior

An ignorant, chest beating Osu. Cowardice is when Ojukwu dressed as a woman fled to ivory coast and left millions to die of hunger. Yorubas are very skeptical of you ingrates now, and we dare you all to go back to your eroded barren land. You Igbos are shameless if you still remain in Lagos and other cities in Nigeria after all this daring from Yorubas and Hausas.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Skubidude(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kathmandu:
Who are you? Go and clean your nose.

Can you imagine a Nobody like you that can't even subscribe a monthly data plan forming hero here

Hahaha.. see finishing.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by donborg(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
bakynes:

Are you not a human being, if you insult someone it might lead to him trying to kill you we all have our temper levels, you know Hausa-fulani are quick to anger, so go face them yourself don't expect support from the same Yoruba you insulted.
so because the hausa fulanis are quick tempered we should prostrate and beg them for what is ordinarily our God given right? fvck them FULANIS! Bleep fulani ass lickers!
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Timbuktuo: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
donborg:
I guess renegotiation is not in your dictionary. and I bet war features conspicuously in your dictionary hence your obsessive fondness for it. WARMONGER

Renegotiating isn't diplomacy? Are you alright? Or you think you will be shouting "afonja" like a rabid monkey in the negotiating room? And if you do, your adversary will sit down and "maturely" endure your taunts of "hydraulic soup eater"? My friend, your brain isn't developed enough to have this Biafra conversation just like most of your tribesmen. I will not negotiate with you while you are insulting me and deliberately misrepresenting my position. Don't be a dunce.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Timbuktuo: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ralphdan:

If your people are so good with importatiin importation and trading why are they not found in any of those major markets in Lagos?
Face the truth bros
Lagos need the population to remain the same. undecided

Therefore, only igbo people are involved in importing and exporting in Lagos. Hmm. This is serious.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by lordyugo: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
hilroy:

An ignorant, chest beating Osu. Cowardice is when Ojukwu dressed as a woman fled to ivory coast and left millions to die of hunger. Yorubas are very skeptical of you ingrates now, and we dare you all to go back to your eroded barren land. You Igbos are shameless if you still remain in Lagos and other cities in Nigeria after all this daring from Yorubas and Hausas.

this brethren wit d DNA of a demonic hyena trailed me from the other article to this article loooooool
Its only ur tribe that gets excited that they could only win a war through starvation against a small region with all the foreign helps and intervention for 3yrs loooool
u should b worried bout Gen diya crying nd kneeling dwn wit his running nose begging for his life cos of that hyena DNA
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Ralphdan(m): 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Therefore, only igbo people are involved in importing and exporting in Lagos. Hmm. This is serious.

Importation I said
And No its not only the ibos but 60% of importation in Lagos state are done by the ibos.
35% of the remaining are done by companies (raw materials )
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by frankdGreat125: 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
my country my country called Republic of BIAFRA, Here we go. y na yorubas r beging us IGBOs to stay. may be they r Sabooooooo's. they r two edged sword , Igbos in d nite n Hausas in d day.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by hilroy: 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
lordyugo:

this brethren wit d DNA of a demonic hyena trailed me from the other article to this article loooooool
Its only ur tribe that gets excited that they could only win a war through starvation against a small region with all the foreign helps and intervention for 3yrs loooool
u should b worried bout Gen diya crying nd kneeling dwn wit his running nose begging for his life cos of that hyena DNA

It is only your tribe that will expect their enemies to feed them during war. No where else in world history that a region blame their enemy for not feeding them except the Igboland. Your land is so barren that you can't even cultivate it to feed yourself out of starving to death. At least Diya cried for his life, and he is still alive today. Ojukwu on the other hand selfishly ran away from the mess he caused and used his stupid ego to allow his kinsmen to die of hunger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by MrOdyssey(m): 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
You want an independent iboland but at the same time you do not want to go back to iboland. Funny lot.

I always knew we had fools here in NL but it didn't occur to me that someone cud b so foolish as to type was you just put up there with ur crooked nails and hunger induced bloodshot fingers. What exactly has agitation for self determination got to do with threats and blackmails. Has ipod in all the cause of their agitation ever issued a threat to the northerners domicile in the east. Smh.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by OlaMiki: 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
why u dey vex, una B1afraud no wan go again, !!!! you IPOD flat head shud b happy to leave north on the order na !!!! shocked shocked shocked
reptile1:
Three months is far. They shud make it next month let's see if a Hausa man has too heads.

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Prince16: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by lordyugo: 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
hilroy:

It is only your tribe that will expect their enemies to feed them during war. No where else in world history that a region blame their enemy for not feeding them except the Igboland. Your land is so barren that you can't even cultivate it to feed yourself out of starving to death. At least Diya cried for his life, and he is still alive today. Ojukwu on the other hand selfishly ran away from the mess he caused and used his stupid ego to allow his kinsmen to die of hunger

only a demonic blackman like u would see nothing wrong in creating blockades to prevent humanitarian aids to "CIVILIANS" during war conflicts and still justify it
diya should have taken d cowardly way of awolowo nd abiola to prevent that national shame but its obvious that HYENA DNA would support diya looool
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Timbuktuo: 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ralphdan:

Importation I said
And No its not only the ibos but 60% of importation in Lagos state are done by the ibos.
35% of the remaining are done by companies (raw materials )

That leaves 5% for Yoruba's and other ethnic groups, not so? Don't you think the unemployed in these ethnic groups might just fill the vacuum left by the exodus of the Developers?
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by donborg(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Renegotiating isn't diplomacy? Are you alright? Or you think you will be shouting "afonja" like a rabid monkey in the negotiating room? And if you do, your adversary will sit down and "maturely" endure your taunts of "hydraulic soup eater"? My friend, your brain isn't developed enough to have this Biafra conversation just like most of your tribesmen. I will not negotiate with you while you are insulting me and deliberately misrepresenting my position. Don't be a dunce.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by kezonek: 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
You want an independent iboland but at the same time you do not want to go back to iboland. Funny lot.
Igbos are everywhere in the world. Having an independent country does not confine citizens in their country. The Arewas are in other countries. So asking the Igbos to leave the north is childish, malicious and smacks of bad blood, very retrogressive and primitive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

American Voting Center Vs Nigerian Voting Center - Nigerians Reacts / Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku / Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.