Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React (56270 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React / Seun Onigbinde Resignation: Oby Ezekwesil, Banky W, Others React / Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by PearlStreet(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
donborg:
poor reading culture! I said before lugard, not after independence you dimwit

You illbred mongrel, you must be mistaking me for your illiterate father.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by jobbers: 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
ok
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Adebowale89(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kathmandu:
Who are you? Go and clean your nose.

Can you imagine a Nobody like you that can't even subscribe a monthly data plan forming hero here

how did you know he can't subscribe a monthly data plan? and how does that affect u here

infact what brought rich or poor to his opinion. he's entitled to his opinion, so swerve and stop splitting rubbish
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Mayhemlord: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ralphdan:

If your people are so good with importatiin importation and trading why are they not found in any of those major markets in Lagos?
Face the truth bros
Lagos need the population to remain the same. undecided

Only "Time Will Tell"
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Wolfbrother(m): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ralphdan:

Importation I said
And No its not only the ibos but 60% of importation in Lagos state are done by the ibos.
35% of the remaining are done by companies (raw materials )

Where did you get those statistics from ?
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by SirShymexx: 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
Interesting.

Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with this declaration since Igbos want Biafra. And they gave them three months to move. The onus is now on Igbos to issue the same declaration to Northerners living in their region and start making plans on how to actualise their Biafra lol. However, I doubt Igbos want Biafra - they look more like a bunch of aggressive and disruptive clowns who talk tough but cower under pressure lol.

I'd even say this declaration is a good omen to take to the UN to help with their Biafra case if these people are serious about it.

Regardless, it's a good match up - loud/aggressive chest beaters vs. Inbred/primitive ragheads. This shyt should be in 3D and may the bravest win. And I was going to take a break from naij news but I can't miss this showdown. Hopefully the both of them aren't bluffing lol.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Ngozi123(f): 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
Igbos still living outside of biafraland should leave and invest in the East. We have been warning them so they'd only have themselves to blame if these threats were to be realised.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by ChopBellefull(m): 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Prince16:

Ur comedy nor get part 2! grin

So, in ur church ~ mind, Seun must first approve ur NL exit b4 u join biafraland forum?! grin

Anyways, d Hausa ultimatum should be a blessing in disguise 4 u guys andva much-needed catalyst in d actualization of ur 'kingdom', but alas, what I can see is foot dragging from u guys.
U wan eat ur cake and have it shey!!
well seun doesnt hv to approve my exit to join BLF buh i want to quickly forget i was part oz ds zoo. grin
Prince16:

Ur comedy nor get part 2! grin

So, in ur church ~ mind, Seun must first approve ur NL exit b4 u join biafraland forum?! grin

Anyways, d Hausa ultimatum should be a blessing in disguise 4 u guys andva much-needed catalyst in d actualization of ur 'kingdom', but alas, what I can see is foot dragging from u guys.
U wan eat ur cake and have it shey!!
well seun doesnt hv to approve my exit to join BLF buh i want to quickly forget i was part of ds zoo.
And for d rest, lets wait till den. God Bless Biafra.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by lordpreceey: 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
THOSE YOUTHS WHO ISSUED THAT ORDER SHOULD BE PROSECUTED WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. THIS IS ARRANT NONSENSE. WHAT ARE THEY FEELING LIKE.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by slowice(m): 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
bakynes:
The Igbos have really insulted the other tribes on their quest for Biafra. They could have called for this referendum without insults, that way tensions wouldn't have risen like this.

You can be rested assured, if the War breaks out between Hausa/Fulani and Igbos, Yorubas will not be joining any of the parties to fight any war, we will simply use that opportunity to peacefully and diplomatically declare our separate state from Nigeria.

I will advise the Minorities in the South to come together to form their own separate country likewise the minority in the North. They should not join any of the major tribes(Igbos,Yorubas or Hausa-Fulani)

Yoruba people please what's really your problem in this country. You re neither hot nor cold even the Holy Bible is against it. Today is oduduwa tomorrow one Nigeria... Anywhere belle face. Every tribe have insulted the other in this country in fact, Igbos re the most insulted tribe so what really re you talking about. you should even be grateful that the Igbos re making your dreams come true quicker than it should rather than call them names. The truth is that Nigeria is not working but it's largely the fault of the north.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by simplycarro: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
misgab:

SEBI OMO ALE NI E. He is speakingc for yoruba, go and tell Tinubu your father who sold his birthright over a porridge that he should be seeing what he caused. Unless he will by his actions and inactions prove to us that he is ready to remedy his fatal POLITICAL MISCALCULATION. Awon ti won fi oju inu ba tode je. Omo oju o ri ola ri to ni olaniyonu.

Why are you barking like a rabies dog ?
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by hilroy: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
lordyugo:

only a demonic blackman like u would see nothing wrong in creating blockades to prevent humanitarian aids to "CIVILIANS" during war conflicts and still justify it
diya should have taken d cowardly way of awolowo nd abiola to prevent that national shame but its obvious that HYENA DNA would support diya looool

It is only an ignorant like you and your tribesmen that wouldn't be able to cultivate land to feed millions of your kinsmen from starving to death. It takes only 2 to 3 months to harvest maize. If you chestbeaters have cultivated maize, ordinary maize, it would have saved millions of you from dying of starvation. Do you know why you couldn't cultivate to save yourselves from dying of starvation? Because your land is small, barren and erosion ravaged. You Igbos depend on others to survive, that is the bitter truth.
The first rule of war is feed your army and your people. An hungry army cannot win a war. If the blockhead Ojukwu has known that he won't have waged war on the regions that feed you.
The same Northerners you are calling names now provide over 60% of food you consume from Tomatoes, to pepper, to beans, to millet, to wheat, to onions etc. And over 80% of meat you consume from cow, to sheep, to goat, to guinea fowl, to turkey etc.
Only fools fight with the people that feed them.
That's why we want you all to go back to your barren, eroded land and see how many of you will die of hunger

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by akigbemaru: 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
Guyman02:
Those Northern Youths do not speak for the Middle Belt neither do they speak for the Northern Christians; this is not 1966 when the North was under fiefdom of Sardauna, we are in 2017.

Northern minorities have no problem with Igbos but rather with Hausa and Fulani leadership who have dominated everything in the Nigeria and finds the Northern minorities useful ONLY during general elections; using herdsmen and Boko Haram to put them under seige and displace people from their ancestral lands in kaduna, Taraba, Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa etc, kidnapping mainly Christian girls in Chibok (which was not carried out by Igbos as they are also victims of BH).

The gallant men and women of Middle Belt fought hard against the innocent Igbos, helped in starving them to death to keep Nigeria One and today there is nothing for us to show for effort and that would NEVER be repeated again.
Hausa and Fulani were very few who fought in that war and got killed in the trenches because they dominated the officer corp and protected their people in the Army from the 'Ogbunigwes' and rockets.

News going around here in the North is that Youths are already moving around taking census of Igbo properties and who will get what building or shop. The Federal Govt needs to step in and act fast on this threat as it is easy to start a riot in the North once the imam declares it during Jumaat prayers, many of the Igbos residing in the North are not part of IPOB just like not every Yoruba citizen is a member of OPC or every Northerner a member of AYF.
Moreover, the average Northern youths sees every Southerner as 'inyanmiri and arna' and cant differentiate between Ijaw, Efik or Ibibio and Igbo.
The Yorubas are seen as 'infidels' and not spared during crisis (ask people in Kaduna and Jos) because the average Hausa or Fulani man will not stand behind a Yoruba Imam in a mosque to pray.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Smooyis(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
Let love lead grin grin grin
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by sizzlingcold(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
simplycarro:
Odumakin is on his own, he is definitely not speaking for me.
you are in the minority, happy sailing
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by sizzlingcold(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
Philistine:
Odumakin is the biggest fool in the whole universe, he speaks for himself and not the Yoruba nation. The Yorubas know their real enemy in this geographical expression called Nigeria. Odumakin should shut up and speak for only himself and his Igbo wife!
you are the fool as you shown that you are a bigot.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by odomanis: 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
You want an independent iboland but at the same time you do not want to go back to iboland. Funny lot.

Your uncle that has been living in London for years,is London his country ? Is he not a Nigerian living in UK ? So,what if a Biafran decides to live in Nigeria ? Common sense should tell you that those living in the North are not likely to support Biafra yet,you are threatening to kill them.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Ralphdan(m): 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
Timbuktuo:

That leaves 5% for Yoruba's and other ethnic groups, not so? Don't you think the unemployed in these ethnic groups might just fill the vacuum left by the exodus of the Developers?

That vacuum is still there even as we speak.
The Nigerian economy is a developing one and thus there is always room for expansion and you know that so why haven't your kingsmen started?oh they are waiting for us to leave right?lol
Face the truth bro.You need us as much as we need you.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Ralphdan(m): 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
Wolfbrother:

Where did you get those statistics from ?

State urs
Aside from corporate establishments how many of Yorubas import and what do they import? I don't mean Petit importation.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Edum13656: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
why three months? let it be 2moro and we will know who go run, both AwuSa & Yoruba ogbugbuogbugbu!
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Ralphdan(m): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Mayhemlord:

Only "Time Will Tell"

The developed countries you know today developed because they made easy for non indegines to do business in their country but yorubas feel they can do it alone or is it due to the fact that you hate us so much. grin
I smh undecided
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Mayhemlord: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ralphdan:

The developed countries you know today developed because they made easy for non indegines to do business in their country but yorubas feel they can do it alone or is it due to the fact that you hate us so much. grin
I smh undecided

are igbos finding it difficult to do their businesses in yoruba land?.i am guessing a "no" would b ur answer.
secondly,the yorubas do not hate d igbos 4get all d anonymous rants and bashing on nairaland,cox i have met a lot of yoruba and igbo pple who roll along easily.
Peace
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Krosslife(m): 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
Esseite:
Hunger breeds violence and vulnerability... unemployment/hopelessness bring about all these.

If things were going on fine.. all this would not see the light of day.. who had time for boko haram/biafra during GEJ era.. we should be fighting the govt to make things right, but here we are fighting ourselves and dividing each other. To all you social media divisive idiots from all divide, you are still jobless and hopeless. 4 in 100 politicians actualized leadership dream and note, Nigeria is tilting towards technocrates not politicians anymore.

Obasanjo solved the issue of Mko and june 12 saga..
Jonathan solved militant saga..
Buhari solved bokoharam saga..
------------------- would obviously solve the biafra saga ..

An Igbo President will fill in the gap
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by olaife80: 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
miraclea:
The northerners are the ones who don't believe in Nigeria they are only here to milk other regions dry Islam is not by force they have history of killing other tribes you can check this out yourself
Odumakin have really spoken my mind any yoruba who want to support the almajiris to fight igbos is a bastard in fact I have already remove his name from the clan of Oduduwa and any yoruba that will quote me is first class DINDINRIN

Honestly any Yoruba that support North is a real Omo Ale. This time we are not of North nor East, when it start we will thread along, declare our Nation and defend our territory.
We are patiently waiting let them bring it on.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by kettykings: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
malton:
That shiiit should be condemned by all and sundry.

When those Northern youths go berserk, it's not just the Igbos that will feel the brunt. They are too dumb to tell the Igbo man apart from an Urhobo, for instance. Once you look and dress a certain way, off your head goes.

Not even northern Christians or middle-beltan Muslims will be spared.

It's better to nip it in the bud while we all still can.

Our collective condemnations will force the security agencies to act proactively. Otherwise, you know they won't do shiit.

I mean, their favored sons are the ones playing villain here.

I pray no harm comes to anyone or their property on account of this.

And while they are at it, they should keep Plateau State out of their madness. Igbo lives and properties are safe here, we'll go to war to defend them if need be.

One mo.ron cannot decide the fate of people in my state just because he formed/belongs in some silly group that holds no meaning whatsoever.

MotherFu#ers!

you are quite right , if the northerners go beserk , the whole Nigeria will feel it , but if only every tribe in Nigeria and the world powers like Russia , britain , Arab world can just be neutral and let the North do its worst.

the only thing in the North is just Kaduna and Kano which in my own estimation are over rated cities requiring only 2 days of aerial bombardments for the worst to happen
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by malton: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
kettykings:

you are quite right , if the northerners go beserk , the whole Nigeria will feel it , but if only every tribe in Nigeria and the world powers like Russia , britain , Arab world can just be neutral and let the North do its worst.

the only thing in the North is just Kaduna and Kano which in my own estimation are over rated cities requiring only 2 days of aerial bombardments for the worst to happen

I don't think they'll ever let that happen. They have interests to protect.

That's the issue.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by totit: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ralphdan:

Importation I said
And No its not only the ibos but 60% of importation in Lagos state are done by the ibos.
35% of the remaining are done by companies (raw materials )

This is the list of major Nigerian imports and their worth --
Refined petroleum- 15% ($7.83-billion)
Cars- 3.4% ($1.75-billion)
Wheat - 2.8% ($1.46-billion)
Packaged medicaments - 1.4% ($752-million)
Rice - 1.4% ($706-million)
Concentrated Milk - 1.3% ($679-million)
Raw Sugar - 1.3% ($668-million)
Malt extract- 0.84% ($441-million)

Sources:
http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/import/nga/all/show/2014/

O please stop the usual lies and concocted stats you people are known for, often without stats or facts to back it.
How did you arrived at the figures without stats,and you are educated

..hate when people lies just to feel good or win an argument. angry
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by dgeniusdeen: 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hausa is a threat to all tribes. Yoruba's you better wake up before it is too late because I have already
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Olabestonic001(m): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Statsocial:

No! We are tolerant people. You won't convince me that a group of people whom have intermarried here, who lived with us for decades should be deported because they seek self determination. Can u imagine the lost friendships, families, church members, class mates e.t.c No absolutely not. Igbos are going no where. I understand Yorubas and Igbos have had their skirmishes but we have never been a threat to each other. Never have I heard of Yorubas killing Igbos or Igbos killing Yorubas. They as a people have their faults just as much as we do too. If the time ever comes that such order for Igbos to leave SW is ever given. I would join countless other Yorubas to protest such.

While I love your words that we can NEVER hurt the Igbos but I disagree with your assertion that they won't exit Yorubaland first! They CERTAINLY MUST! Our land is just 142,000sq.Km while theirs is 42,000sq.Km. Due to the obvious fact that they are nomads, they'll simply head to SW if ejected only from the North. That will mean unwanted migrants.
We'll first need to send them away and they can re-enter on a working visa and thereby we can bring only their best heads in.
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by FrankGiel: 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
donborg:
even if they are up to 10000, they are still very much insignificant. moreover, how many of them have companies and firms as large as that of dangote and adenuga employing mainly igbos? very few! they are after their own pockets so they will face the music alone. he who eats alone shall dis alone
Maybe u don't get my point...each one of them control thousands of people..they will buy the conscience of every one.. Simple
Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by Ikenna0b: 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jasboi:
I repeat yorubas do not hate ibos . Those reactions were/are caused by your lack of respect for their tribe.

Dude Igbos started attacking yoruba for the constant abuse yoruba do to igbo.

It is kind of hoe a yoruba on Twitter asked for genocide on Igbo , an act your people applauded on this forum, way before Nnamdi Kanu ever spoke yet till date you lots act like you didn't start the hate speech.

Like I said you people are evil.

Re: Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React by donborg(m): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
FrankGiel:

Maybe u don't get my point...each one of them control thousands of people..they will buy the conscience of every one.. Simple
let's say you're like Alice in wonderland............for your info, there is not a less individualist and selfish igbo man than a Igbo business man

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Gets New IMF Appointment / El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) / FG Discontinues Funding Of Professional Bodies, Councils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.