Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness (23228 Views)

Supreme Court Rules On Plateau And Bauchi Governorship Election 3pm / 44 Illegal Miners Arrested In Plateau And FG Bans Mineral Exploration / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by geeconnectsolut: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:
op you are an Ibo man. I realized that immediately when you started praising the ibos that have been insulting all the other tribes in Nigeria

He is now suddenly an Igbo man abi... can you quickly check his post history...pre election nd post election: when he was bashing igbos abi na ipob and correct urself... If u are sincere u will have alot to learn from Him. I have learnt much already. This is one of pple u regard always as your minorities, north canon fodders, willing tools to conquer the east etc.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by geeconnectsolut: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:

the op is actually from the south east. we know their tactics very well. didn't you see the way he was praising them? they love praising themselves. the other time they claimed that our ladies, northern ladies, prefer them. imagine!

Oga Check all his previous post and know the truth... ur slaves are getting their liberty... not one of dem will remain in chains come october 1st, ur plans will blow up in ur face

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

They are only killing their site. They first allowed tribalism by not deleting comments and banning regularly now they want to bring partiality.

The site is no more different than Nigeria itself.

If not checked, it will kill the site, like you rightly pointed out.

Imagine being banned for two months, as if I killed someone.

I'm only here because of the members of this forum. Otherwise, I'm an active member at Quora and Reddit. Not to mention XDA developers.

There, you get to hold quality conversations without thoughts of victimisation.

But with this being the most popular Nigerian outlet at this time, it's difficult to stay away.

But then, they must remember that every dog has its day. You don't stay up for too long by offending members or bossing them around.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by geeconnectsolut: 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
arewaboy01:
heyyyy malton u shouldn't think ur saying d minds of d people of plateau .....ur on ur own wen it's time for d igbos to live d north d ones in plateau won't b exempted I promise u we'll send em all packing and for all u biafrans don't b fooled by dz guys epistle when it's time to go y'all will b sent packing !

malton:

Before I say anything further, where are you from?

Be honest with yourself - I know you must be fasting.

Malton asked u a question: WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Be proud to say it even if its Funtua Jalon... If u ar one those wandering herdsmen, stand by it and talk. Don't hide behind WE THE NORTH again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Gravas(m): 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
malton1:

Malton is back, bro.

They can't silence the resilience.

Welcome. That is the best way. To get another handle. I have more than one myself.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by geeconnectsolut: 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
malton1:

The site is no more different from Nigeria itself.

If not checked, it will kill the site, like you rightly pointed out.

Imagine being banned for two months, as if I killed someone.

I'm only here because of the members of this forum. Otherwise, I'm an active member at Quora and Reddit. Not to mention XDA developers.

There, you get to hold quality conversations without thoughts of victimisation.

But with this being the most popular Nigerian outlet at this time, it's difficult to stay away.

But then, they must remember that every dog has its day. You don't stay up for too long by offending members or bossing them around.

Am not surprised, check the history of d site nd its founder, Seun. An intellectual yet an unrepentant tribalistic and religious fanatic. Don't expect justice from them. He has trained his mods in like manner. what a shame. There are some heights they can't attain though successful. they are limited because of this.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gravas:

Welcome. That is the best way. To get another handle. I have more than one myself.

Thank you, bro.

The dish out bans as if na food.

I've observed that even the mods themselves have numerous monikers.

Thanks again.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
geeconnectsolut:

Am not surprised, check the history of d site nd its founder. An intellectual yet an unrepentant tribalistic and religious fanatic. Don't expect justice from them. He has trained his mods in like manner. what a shame. There are some heights they can't attain though successful. they are limited because of this.

As in eh.

I wonder what they stand to achieve by bullying everyone into submission.

Such conducts leave a lot to be desired. And if not checked, will cause a lot of people to leave. Most of the old generation members have left even. It's thanks to the new soldiers that this place is still afloat.

Unfortunately, you can tell that by the quality of conversation. It won't be long before everyone seeks alternative, should things continue like this.

August isn't far na. They should keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
geeconnectsolut:

Oga Check all his previous post and know the truth... ur slaves are getting their liberty... not one of dem will remain in chains come october 1st, ur plans will blow up in ur face

lol and who is against that? it's only our greedy politicians that do.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Gravas(m): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
malton1:

Thank you, bro.

They dish out bans as if na food.

I've observed that even the mods themselves have numerous monikers.

Thanks again.

They hv alternative handles they usually log in to partake in discussions. And it seems most likely that, when they are hit hard by a member, they then wield the big stick.
Geoconnectsolut, welcome on board. You are doing a great job already. Continue.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by geeconnectsolut: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:

how many tribes are in the middle belt and how many of them have told you that they prefer the igbos to Hausas? you people just make huge assumptions from just a little problem. the fight of a few North Central people against Fulani does not mean that we are enemies. how many middle belt states are dominated Christians self?

Marauding herdsmen wiping Generations from Jos to Taraba to Benue, Kaduna South, Nasarawa etc a little problem Ur elites saying nothing about it... There seems to be no end in sight to ur minorities massacre... a little problem indeed Ur heart must be dark... U have enslaved them for long, but they are coming out to liberty. Even as we speak Boko haram has been left rampaging mostly the christian areas nd its been covered up as if nothing is happening... so called Chibok girls were all christian... a little problem...

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by geeconnectsolut: 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:

lol and who is against that? it's only our greedy politicians that do.

Then wetin concern u leave it to the greedy politicians then... or are u a greedy politician too
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
geeconnectsolut:

Then wetin concern u leave it to the greedy politicians then... or are u a greedy politician too

am I begging them to stay? I don't even understand what you are saying
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by geeconnectsolut: 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:

shut up man. who is even begging the middle belt? what I am saying is that the middle belt is full of different tribes that one person cannot speak for everyone. if the katafawas are happy with you it does not mean that gwaris share the same opinion with you. the fact that you said we see them as inferior shows that all that you are saying is based on hatred , the same character with that of ipob . please can you also tell me the version of Islam you are talking about? you attribute anything bad to Islam but when we start talking about cannibalism in your region you begin to talk about bad eggs. the middle belt is generally OK with the north east and north west and they are northerners. a few clashes doesn't mean that we are on bad terms. concentrate on building a good relationship with the ijaws first before coming to create disunity here

U ar subduing the minorities in ur region nd u ar still calling it a little problem... the 3 big tribes in nigeria has minorities attached to them... The relationship with Igbos nd theirs is at its best... u can't compare it with the atrocities u are committing against ur nothern minorities. Till u wipe dem out and seize their fertile lands, u who wont have rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Gravas(m): 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Weldone geoconnectsolut. At least, let them know that, not all the youths are daft. In the face of injustice, silence is a crime.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
geeconnectsolut:

Marauding herdsmen wiping Generations from Jos to Taraba to Benue, Kaduna South, Nasarawa etc a little problem Ur elites saying nothing about it... There seems to be no end in sight to ur minorities massacre... a little problem indeed Ur heart must be dark... U have enslaved them for long, but they are coming out to liberty. Even as we speak Boko haram has been left rampaging mostly the christian areas nd its been covered up as if nothing is happening... so called Chibok girls were all christian... a little problem...

how many tribes have the herdsmen attacked and whats the frequency of those attacks? so in a place where there are over 200,000 set of people, you use the action of a few hundreds to judge them? guy use your sense name. the same Fulanis also get victimized by the herdsmen. what does that imply?
the media has apply refused to refer to criminals as criminals. what you said about Boko Haram says a lot about your hypocrisy. Boko Haram has bombed over 40 places in Kano state alone and all were targetted at Muslim-dominated areas. here in kaduna, they have attacked many mosques and market places which are of course dominated by Muslims. let's not even talk about born. what of the villages that they had been attacking? all of them belonged to Muslims. that's why you see a lot of them at idp camps. what you said just shows how annoyingly biased you are. the biggest victims of Boko Haram are Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
geeconnectsolut:

U ar subduing the minorities in ur region nd u ar still calling it a little problem... the 3 big tribes in nigeria has minorities attached to them... The relationship with Igbos nd theirs is at its best... u can't compare it with the atrocities u are committing against ur nothern minorities. Till u wipe dem out and seize their fertile lands, u who wont have rest.

lol! stop deceiving yourself Mr man. we have seen how you attacked and raped them during the biafran war. that's why they are coming out everyday to deny your biafra because they know that you would dominate them. I have seen many bouts here between igbos and minorities. like I said before, the actions of a few criminals cannot turn us into enemies. that is a fact which you cannot change.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by geeconnectsolut: 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:

when did you respond to the religious angle? as for the Fulanis, I asked you to tell me how many of them are fighting you. if we are to go by your logic, the entire north hates the people of borno because Boko Haram came from their state. and you claim to be reasonable? so far I have not experienced any form of hatred from southern Kaduna people. one of my girl friends is from there . maybe your tribe hates us but in general terms we are still friendly.

and by the way, don't think that I have fallen for your lies. I know that you are an Ibo man from the south east but let's just pretend I dont

U are still asking how u are fighting them Is it food nd drinks that ur herdsmen has been sharing to indigenous Benue people, Jos, taraba, nasarawa etc. Seeooo the pent up anger is gathering momentum nd evil doers must be repaid. they may not muster the strength to voice it out now, but in this new movement they will find their voice.

and for the Igbo man that u thought he was, have u been cleared... I too thought the same though, till I checked his post history... UR SLAVES ARE GAINING FREEDOM SPEEDILY. U are really surprised right? more surprise will be springing up in Arewa land soon since they dont want to enthrone justice.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
geeconnectsolut:

U are still asking how u are fighting them Is it food nd drinks that ur herdsmen has been sharing to indigenous Benue people, Jos, taraba, nasarawa etc. Seeooo the pent up anger is gathering momentum nd evil doers must be repaid. they may not muster the strength to voice it out now, but in this new movement they will find their voice.

and for the Igbo man that u thought he was, have u been cleared... I too thought the same though, till I checked his post history... UR SLAVES ARE GAINING FREEDOM SPEEDILY. U are really surprised right? more surprise will be springing up in Arewa land soon since they dont want to enthrone justice.

I'm busy in other. threads so I will let you go with your self-deceit. I'm happy that you agree with me that your soldiers killed their men and raped their women during the biafran war and that is why they are all coming out to deny being part of your enslavement plans
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
geeconnectsolut:

Don't mind that one.

They cannot even wipe out anybody.

Their sinister moves have long been found out.

Our only regret is that it took so long to.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
geeconnectsolut:

What did the guy that warrants a ban?... Just because he expressed his objection to murderous men... U guys must be unhealthy in minds

Forget that one.

He's a typical Hausa/Fulani. They don't tolerate dissenting voices.

In real life, they silence people by killing them, while online, they want them banned.

That's cowardice.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by HammerEvery(f): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
kyase do you agree with malton the op of this thread? grin grin
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
geeconnectsolut:

The guy is a typical Hausa/Fulani.

He'll never learn.

Besides, na only dem be Arewa. Nothing concern us.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by geeconnectsolut: 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
gberra:
Oga mi, no one doubts your reputation on this forum.
My point being that, based on this thread, they'd worship you like Nnamdi kanu. In view of this, how many of them have ever said a "thank you" to you prior to this thread?.

Truthfully, I know your intention is for real but also when someone else's press their mumu button, the result is the same.

He deserve some minutes worship for saying a hidden truth. Left for u nd ur ilks; u would have supported innocent pple to be killed unjustly. You support this evil in ur domain, but know that ur pay back will come in manifold

What u are seeing here, the likes nd qoutes/ comments... isnt it more than a thank you. So you want to twist his heart to go back to what he repented from? Imp Characteristics!!!

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
geeconnectsolut:

What did the guy that warrants a ban?... Just because he expressed his objection to murderous men... U guys must be unhealthy in minds

the guy should screenshot the reason the mod gave if he is truly innocent. he even insulted me twice before getting a ban. Malton1 I dare you to prove me wrong
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by geeconnectsolut: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
gberra:
Malton, Enjoy your fame while it last.You've given some people a reason to be hopeful. It can't come better in comforting the foul-mouthedly disgusting reprobates who are famous for causing nuisance everywhere they go.
Hope you'd learn from the experience of the North & SW before giving them a yard or two.

I'd be here to watch& laugh at you when this bunch of undeserving scums pull out their fangs at you...

While u were enjoying nd liking his comments when he was bashing Igbo or rather Ipob pre nd post election... Allow him to enjoy the fame of truth.

Experience that u gave them in Mile 12, Ile Ife, Benue- Agatu, Kaduna South etc... Which one precisely... Dat u are killing dem slowly nd they are finding it hard to speak out today does not mean they wont be free tomorrow or they will not align with the present voice of freedom from the east... U don't know tomorrow neither do I... But Justice will surely prevail

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by geeconnectsolut: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
malton:
Thanks to everyone who commented on the other thread. I am sure it played a part in them restoring the thread.

Guy I have learnt a lot from you today... Kudos... Just imagine how u inspired me 2nite

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Kyase(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
HammerEvery:
kyase do you agree with malton the op of this thread? grin grin

wetin i do you na
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by HammerEvery(f): 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kyase:
wetin i do you na

You agree with op? Yes or No. I wan measure your musliMUMUdeen buffoonery with my 'mumuometer'. grin
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
Malton, focus on your thread. By engaging some of these people, you play a direct role in derailing your thread. You can tell at first glance that they suffer from cognitive dissonance and lack the capacity to objectively criticise dialectical reasoning.

It is naive to not know that this forum actively attempts to shape narratives and that they silence dissenting opinion.

Anyone who silences contrary opinion is unlearned and lacks critical thinking.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Suspected Killers Of Hosea Ibi Arrested (Photos) / President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) / SERAP Gives NJC 5 Days To Take Over CJN Onnoghen’s Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.